2010 Unrestricted Free Agent List for Uncapped Year

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duc749Rider. Show Duc749Rider's posts

2010 Unrestricted Free Agent List for Uncapped Year

Okay, so in the uncapped year, it looks like players must have 6 years in the league to be UFAs.  Since RFAs will require giving up draft picks, we most likely won't see many of those players being signed by other teams.  That leaves to UFAs as the free agents most likely to be signed by other teams.  

This article gives the story and provides a list of the UFAs for 2010 in the uncapped year.  This is slim pickens but there are a few interesting names.  Who do you like for the Pats, if any?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d81423860&template=with-video-with-comments&confirm=true 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from l52094. Show l52094's posts

Re: 2010 Unrestricted Free Agent List for Uncapped Year

I agree, based on the list of UFAs in the list, I would go after Chester Taylor.  He can run on first/second and can also catch the ball on 3rd down.  I think Peppers is a long shot even though he is a UFA but you never know.  I just wonder if he'll shut it down when he gets the big pay day.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from phluff17. Show phluff17's posts

I would love to see Faulk retire a Pat but knowing the way the front office works they will let him go, and we will lose yet another veteran leader

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rebels1520. Show rebels1520's posts

always liked chester

his only year as the #1 RB (the seasons before AP was drafted) he was a 1,000 yard back

his pass catching is a bonus... i would like him as he is a veteran without a ton of wear and tear

Sections
Shortcuts