2011 Draft

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rpn123321. Show rpn123321's posts

Re: 2011 Draft

I can't believe people are so obsessed with the draft. I have a post on here, that some may have seen about getting rid of the 2011 picks for some experienced young talent that can contribute to this team now, and for 5-7 more years with this current unit.

Sometimes, I don't know what people find more enjoyable, watching the draft or enjoying the present season? It seems a lot of people on here want the season to be over, and the draft to happen tomorrow. It's ridiculous! Every draft year brings new talent, that BB and the entire team have to start over with from scratch and introduce them into the new england system.

We have so many rookies right now from this year learning the system, and its going to take more then one year for them to master it. It's just madness if the pats hold all of these picks, and let this team suffer for it this year. They've lost (via trade for '11 picks) Ellis Hobbs, Richard Seymour, Lawrence Maroney, Randy Moss (via holdout) Logan Mankins (via injury) Ty Warren, Kevin Faulk. They also gave way too much money for an over rated 2.5 tackle per game crying fat boy to sit in the middle of a 3-4 defense of which the 3 part is failing miserably at doing anything aside from playing patty cake with opposing offensive line men. The linebackers outnumber them 84 tackles to 22! This tells me that there getting manhandled, and not producing any effective pass rush once so ever off the defensive line. No wonder the DBs get eaten alive! Give any NFL QB 5 seconds or plus and they'll eat you up. 

I think making these moves makes no sense once so ever unless something big happens, and they are at that point where something big needs to happen involving trading these picks. I know the Patriots keep preaching it takes a team to win, but in reality, thats BS for what they are actually doing. They've gotten rid of contributors & playmakers from this team, have no dedicated offensive or defensive coordinators, and have placed 100 percent of the load on Tom Bradys shoulders. If Brady is taken out of this equation, the detroit lions would man handle this team right now, the Bills pretty much had there way with them 2 weeks ago.

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love the Patriots, and have seen every single game since I can even remember. Thats why it's a real bitter feeling to see how the Patriots are not giving there Hall of fame QB Brady any help in winning games, during the peak of his career, and instead insist on stock piling picks which will do nothing in this league to make a significant impact within 3 years. So, I guess the strategy is to wait until Brady is 36 to have a solid unit all around him? I can't explain how ridiculous these moves all look put together. I think we are truly seeing who Bill Bellichick is, and that is the one that the Browns, yes the Browns!, ran out of town. The pats need coordinators, and experienced players immediately to win now. Trade those picks!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

there will be no trading down if there is a rookie salarie cap. salarie cap happens to be one thing that players union and owners will agree on.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

that said, i would trade carolina's for a first rounder next year

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Faucetman. Show Faucetman's posts

In Response to Re: 2011 Draft:
    I can't believe people are so obsessed with the draft. I have a post on here, that some may have seen about getting rid of the 2011 picks for some experienced young talent that can contribute to this team now, and for 5-7 more years with this current unit. Sometimes, I don't know what people find more enjoyable, watching the draft or enjoying the present season? It seems a lot of people on here want the season to be over, and the draft to happen tomorrow. It's ridiculous! Every draft year brings new talent, that BB and the entire team have to start over with from scratch and introduce them into the new england system. We have so many rookies right now from this year learning the system, and its going to take more then one year for them to master it. It's just madness if the pats hold all of these picks, and let this team suffer for it this year. They've lost (via trade for '11 picks) Ellis Hobbs, Richard Seymour, Lawrence Maroney, Randy Moss (via holdout) Logan Mankins (via injury) Ty Warren, Kevin Faulk. They also gave way too much money for an over rated 2.5 tackle per game crying fat boy to sit in the middle of a 3-4 defense of which the 3 part is failing miserably at doing anything aside from playing patty cake with opposing offensive line men. The linebackers outnumber them 84 tackles to 22! This tells me that there getting manhandled, and not producing any effective pass rush once so ever off the defensive line. No wonder the DBs get eaten alive! Give any NFL QB 5 seconds or plus and they'll eat you up.  I think making these moves makes no sense once so ever unless something big happens, and they are at that point where something big needs to happen involving trading these picks. I know the Patriots keep preaching it takes a team to win, but in reality, thats BS for what they are actually doing. They've gotten rid of contributors & playmakers from this team, have no dedicated offensive or defensive coordinators, and have placed 100 percent of the load on Tom Bradys shoulders. If Brady is taken out of this equation, the detroit lions would man handle this team right now, the Bills pretty much had there way with them 2 weeks ago. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love the Patriots, and have seen every single game since I can even remember. Thats why it's a real bitter feeling to see how the Patriots are not giving there Hall of fame QB Brady any help in winning games, during the peak of his career, and instead insist on stock piling picks which will do nothing in this league to make a significant impact within 3 years. So, I guess the strategy is to wait until Brady is 36 to have a solid unit all around him? I can't explain how ridiculous these moves all look put together. I think we are truly seeing who Bill Bellichick is, and that is the one that the Browns, yes the Browns!, ran out of town. The pats need coordinators, and experienced players immediately to win now. Trade those picks!
    Posted by rpn123321

Valid points on not needing so many 2011 picks and that we should try to get a veteran who can help us now.  I'd love for us to challenge for the Super Bowl this year but like it or not we are in rebuilding mode especially on defense and I doubt our defense will become a top 10 unit before the year is over especially without Bodden and Ty Warren.  The run to the Super Bowl ended in the pre season when those two guys went down.  Add losing Faulk and McGowen and the problem became worse.  Like it or not, that's most likely the truth.  But much of your post I agreed with until the end.

Dude, your criticism of BB is unfounded.  BB pointed out that the Patriots have won more games (and Super Bowls) than any team in the last decade.  So, who has done it better?  Who would you have coach us and make personnel decisions?  Pioli, while in charge of our draft did perhaps the worst job in the NFL in 2006, 2007 and 2008.  Only two players remain from '06 and '07 in Gostkowski and Meriweather and only one from '08 is a stud in Mayo.  The others from '08 still with the team are Wheatley, Wilhite and Slater - all roll players at best.  True in '07 he traded our 2nd and 4th round picks for Welker and Moss.  I'll give him that but he made a big blunder with Adalius Thomas that same year. 

Belichick has had two solid drafts since Pioli departed.  2009 yielded Chung, Vollmer, Tate, Ingram and Edelman - all appear to be up and coming stars or certainly key contributors.  Brace, Butler and Pryor - the jury is still out.  2010 was an amazing draft.  Already we can see that Gronkowski, Hernandez, Spikes and McCourty were solid picks with jury still out on Price, Cunningham, Mesko and Deaderick.  2011 draft promises to be even more insanely good for us.

Trading Moss to me was no more of a head scratcher than cutting Lawyer Milloy to start the season or letting Viniteiri walk over $500K.  Trading Seymour for a pick 2 years to come, Asante Samuel, Ty Law the list goes on, were moves done for financial reasons.  The Patriots WILL NOT overpay for talent, period.  By not paying Branch and trading him to Seattle we basically netted Mayo and Moss.  Maroney was a bum and a bust.  He wasn't going to be resigned anyway.  Trading him made sense.  Who knows, this Moss move might end up being brilliant.  Not in the sense of who we end up drafting in the 3rd round but because it will create an opportunity for the young TEs or Price to emerge.  When Bledsoe went down did anyone on the planet think Tom Brady would emerge to become perhaps the greatest QB of all time? 

Again, I don't know how you can argue with the success of the way the Patriots have done business.  Like BB said, it's a balancing act in doing what is best for the short term and long term.  We aren't in the locker room, in the huddle or on the sidelines and even if we were we don't have a fraction of BB's experience or PROVEN success to so overtly challenge his decision making.  So again, please tell me what head coach, GM and owner would you want to replace our current regime that would do a better job?  The grass isn't always greener and I'll take our front office and head coach over anybody's including the Colts and Jets.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

To make a quick acquisition that puts NE in contention, the kind that is worth dumping all your selections, NE would need a good corner, a good WR, a OLB that draws double teams. They don't have enough picks dude.

NE isn't one player away from being the unquestioned best team in the league. They are 3-5 players away. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric2. Show KyleCleric2's posts

I can't believe people are so obsessed with the draft. I have a post on here, that some may have seen about getting rid of the 2011 picks for some experienced young talent that can contribute to this team now, and for 5-7 more years with this current unit. Sometimes, I don't know what people find more enjoyable, watching the draft or enjoying the present season? It seems a lot of people on here want the season to be over, and the draft to happen tomorrow. It's ridiculous! Every draft year brings new talent, that BB and the entire team have to start over with from scratch and introduce them into the new england system. We have so many rookies right now from this year learning the system, and its going to take more then one year for them to master it. It's just madness if the pats hold all of these picks, and let this team suffer for it this year. They've lost (via trade for '11 picks) Ellis Hobbs, Richard Seymour, Lawrence Maroney, Randy Moss (via holdout) Logan Mankins (via injury) Ty Warren, Kevin Faulk. They also gave way too much money for an over rated 2.5 tackle per game crying fat boy to sit in the middle of a 3-4 defense of which the 3 part is failing miserably at doing anything aside from playing patty cake with opposing offensive line men. The linebackers outnumber them 84 tackles to 22! This tells me that there getting manhandled, and not producing any effective pass rush once so ever off the defensive line. No wonder the DBs get eaten alive! Give any NFL QB 5 seconds or plus and they'll eat you up.  I think making these moves makes no sense once so ever unless something big happens, and they are at that point where something big needs to happen involving trading these picks. I know the Patriots keep preaching it takes a team to win, but in reality, thats BS for what they are actually doing. They've gotten rid of contributors & playmakers from this team, have no dedicated offensive or defensive coordinators, and have placed 100 percent of the load on Tom Bradys shoulders. If Brady is taken out of this equation, the detroit lions would man handle this team right now, the Bills pretty much had there way with them 2 weeks ago. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love the Patriots, and have seen every single game since I can even remember. Thats why it's a real bitter feeling to see how the Patriots are not giving there Hall of fame QB Brady any help in winning games, during the peak of his career, and instead insist on stock piling picks which will do nothing in this league to make a significant impact within 3 years. So, I guess the strategy is to wait until Brady is 36 to have a solid unit all around him? I can't explain how ridiculous these moves all look put together. I think we are truly seeing who Bill Bellichick is, and that is the one that the Browns, yes the Browns!, ran out of town. The pats need coordinators, and experienced players immediately to win now. Trade those picks!
    Posted by rpn123321

The draft is a distinct, separate part of football. I enjoy talking about it, especially when the college season is ongoing. I can enjoy talking about the NFLs current situation or past overall. They are not tied together in my enjoyment of the game.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric2. Show KyleCleric2's posts

To make a quick acquisition that puts NE in contention, the kind that is worth dumping all your selections, NE would need a good corner, a good WR, a OLB that draws double teams. They don't have enough picks dude. NE isn't one player away from being the unquestioned best team in the league. They are 3-5 players away. 
    Posted by zbellino

I'm a bit weary of us trading into a Duane Starks or Derrick Burgess situation, especially since anyone we trade for right now will have just a few days to prepare for the next game instead of an entire offseason. I think in most any situation we're better of with who we have or our practice squad or players who are currently free agents.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric2. Show KyleCleric2's posts

Ingram with the Raiders pick is certainly a possibility.  I would be happy with that if the pick ended up between 6-10.  If it is in the 3-5 range I think we have to make a play now with Moss gone for AJ Green if he declares or Patrick Peterson.  I know Bodden should return healthy and McCourty looks pretty darn good for a rookie.  But we could have the next Revis and shut down one side of the field and use McCourty in the slot and returning kicks.  Freeing up a safety for run support or to double Bodden's guy should help tremendously too.
    Posted by Faucetman

It would be hard not to like either of those picks either, especially Peterson's effect on our defense. That group of CBs suddenly would be so much stronger with Peterson and Bodden starting and McCourty playing nickel.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from thejoshuatree28. Show thejoshuatree28's posts

They also gave way too much money for an over rated 2.5 tackle per game crying fat boy to sit in the middle of a 3-4 defense of which the 3 part is failing miserably at doing anything aside from playing patty cake with opposing offensive line men. The linebackers outnumber them 84 tackles to 22! This tells me that there getting manhandled, and not producing any effective pass rush once so ever off the defensive line. No wonder the DBs get eaten alive! Give any NFL QB 5 seconds or plus and they'll eat you up.  
    Posted by rpn123321

You don't understand the purpose of a 34 front then, yes the linebackers outnumber the D-line tackles but that is they way it should be go back to 03 and 04 when we had very solid defenses and you'll see the same thing. the type of 34 defense BB runs calls for the line men to take on double teams to free up the LB to make plays. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Faucetman. Show Faucetman's posts

In Response to Re: 2011 Draft : It would be hard not to like either of those picks either, especially Peterson's effect on our defense. That group of CBs suddenly would be so much stronger with Peterson and Bodden starting and McCourty playing nickel.
    Posted by KyleCleric2

Thanks Kyle.  We often agree.  One thing our championship teams and 16-0 teams had in common were that we had one shut down corner - Ty Law then Asante Samuel.  Next to the DL (since we know the war is often won in the trenches on both sides of the ball), having a shut down corner is critical.  Peterson is that kind of player and worthy of a top 5 if not #1 overall pick.  If you can cover the other team's best receiver with one guy, you can then take away their #2 WR or put another man in the box.  It just makes your whole defense better. 

We lost Brady for 2008 and missed the play-offs.  I don't think we should under estimate how much it also hurt that year not having Asante Samuel.  Bodden was supposed to be his replacement and we lost him before the season started.  We cannot make a serious run for the SB without a shut down corner.  Add that to losing our 2nd best D lineman and it's curtains.  I don't mean we should give up.  We will still play hard and try to win every game.  If we get into the play-offs and get hot and a little lucky, who knows?  We almost won it all in 2006 with ZERO WRs so losing Moss isn't the end of the world but not having a shut down corner is a death blow.

McCourty has great potential.  He could be that guy.  I'm not minimizing the importance of a pass rush either.  Sacking the QB over the years for us has been about getting coverage sacks every bit as often is beating your man up front.  We aren't getting either type of sack often enough these days.  A lot of people were shocked when we drafted McCourty #1 instead of a pass rusher.  Not me.  Anyone can go back and look at my 2010 mocks.  I had McCourty in a lot of them. 

Bodden is solid.  Adding Peterson?  OMG.  Our secondary would be sick - equal to if not better than the Jets.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ipats. Show ipats's posts

I can't believe people are so obsessed with the draft. I have a post on here, that some may have seen about getting rid of the 2011 picks for some experienced young talent that can contribute to this team now, and for 5-7 more years with this current unit. Sometimes, I don't know what people find more enjoyable, watching the draft or enjoying the present season? It seems a lot of people on here want the season to be over, and the draft to happen tomorrow. It's ridiculous!

I think you make a lot of good points. I really get into the draft, but not until the season is over. Right now I just want to watch the team develop and enjoy the season. I guess the 3 championships forced me to buy into the "one game at a time" mantra! LOL.

But I don't think trading picks now for veterans is practical either.  Football isn't like the other sports where you can make a trade and plug a guy into your line-up. The Pats systems are unique, and where they do overlap with other teams, the terminology is different. There are very few players who are gifted enough, bright enough, and available to make mid-season trades in the NFL. That's why you don't see too many trades during the season.

A guy like Branch makes sense if he is healthy because he knows a lot of the offense already, he has good chemistry with Brady, and he can help the young guys learn the offense, route running, etc.  But I can't think of many others who could step right in and contribute.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Faucetman. Show Faucetman's posts

To make a quick acquisition that puts NE in contention, the kind that is worth dumping all your selections, NE would need a good corner, a good WR, a OLB that draws double teams. They don't have enough picks dude. NE isn't one player away from being the unquestioned best team in the league. They are 3-5 players away. 
    Posted by zbellino

Thank you!!  Absolutely correct.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Faucetman. Show Faucetman's posts

In Response to Re: 2011 Draft : The draft is a distinct, separate part of football. I enjoy talking about it, especially when the college season is ongoing. I can enjoy talking about the NFLs current situation or past overall. They are not tied together in my enjoyment of the game.
    Posted by KyleCleric2

me too.  Besides, it's a bye week.  I usually wait until the Patriot's season is over before focusing on the draft but it is unprecedented to have 2 picks in each of the first 4 rounds with your extra 1st and 2nd rounders being from bad teams.  I suspect I will be much more active on these draft posts this season this year.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Faucetman. Show Faucetman's posts

I have a question for you all.  What effect will the labor situation have on juniors declaring for the draft?  The deadline to declare is Jan 15.  There is no way a new CBA gets done before Jan 15 in the middle of the play-offs.  If you are a junior, do you come out into an uncertain labor situation not knowing if there will be a lockout?  Wouldn't you be more likely to stay in and get your degree?  The draft will happen but there might be a lockout with games missed and less pay.

A lot of the players we like are juniors like AJ Green, Mark Ingram, and Patrick Peterson.  They might not be there.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from USMCM1A1. Show USMCM1A1's posts

Faucet, I think you're generally right here, but there may be a little more space than you think.  My feeling is that Faulk retires next year, and then if you look at our lines we have 9 D Lineman and 10 O Lineman (that number includes Warren on IR, doesn't include Mankins).  I can see us having less depth but better quality on both lines, and so maybe we carry 7-8 D Linemen and 8-9 O Lineman, which clears up a few more slots for LBs.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric2. Show KyleCleric2's posts

I have a question for you all.  What effect will the labor situation have on juniors declaring for the draft?  The deadline to declare is Jan 15.  There is no way a new CBA gets done before Jan 15 in the middle of the play-offs.  If you are a junior, do you come out into an uncertain labor situation not knowing if there will be a lockout?  Wouldn't you be more likely to stay in and get your degree?  The draft will happen but there might be a lockout with games missed and less pay. A lot of the players we like are juniors like AJ Green, Mark Ingram, and Patrick Peterson.  They might not be there.
    Posted by Faucetman

You are more likely to stay because of that factor. But there is an offsetting factor. The 2012 draft and drafts beyond will have a rookie-pay scale once the new CBA is adopted. Agents will be telling juniors, especially those that could be first round picks, the players most likely negatively effected, that they will lose a lot of money by going to their senior year. Agents have the greatest influence on these prospects, outside of their family and college coaches and teamates. They're uniquely situated to perhaps drive more college juniors than you would expect to the NFL draft.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Faucetman. Show Faucetman's posts

In Response to Re: 2011 Draft : You are more likely to stay because of that factor. But there is an offsetting factor. The 2012 draft and drafts beyond will have a rookie-pay scale once the new CBA is adopted. Agents will be telling juniors, especially those that could be first round picks, the players most likely negatively effected, that they will lose a lot of money by going to their senior year. Agents have the greatest influence on these prospects, outside of their family and college coaches and teamates. They're uniquely situated to perhaps drive more college juniors than you would expect to the NFL draft.
    Posted by KyleCleric2

Are you saying that the rookie cap isn't likely to affect players taken in the 2011 draft?  I was under the impression the rookie cap would be a key component of any new CBA and that this is one of the reasons the Pats were looking to load up in 2011.  If I'm wrong, great.  I hope a lot of juniors come out so we can have a crack at them. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Faucetman. Show Faucetman's posts

I posted this elsewhere but thought I'd add it here too for those looking to watch some college football and wondered what teams have multiple potential top 100 picks.  We may end up with SIX OF THESE GUYS

Alabama:  WR Julio Jones (Top 10), RB Mark Ingram (Top 10),  LB Donta Hightower (1st), S Mark Barron (1-2), DT Marcel Dareus (2)

Boston College: OT Anthony Castonzo (1st), LB Mark Herzlich (1-2)

Clemson: DE DaQuan Bowers (1st), S DeAndre McDaniel (2nd) DT Jarvis Jenkins, OT Chris Hairston

Florida:  CB Janoris Jenkins (1st), OG James Wilson, OG/C Mike Pouncey, S Will Hill, QB John Brantley, and RB Emmanuel Sanders

Florida State: OG Rodney Hudson (1-2), QB Christian Ponder

Georgia: WR AJ Green (Top 5), OT Clint Boling, CB Brandon Boykin

Georgia Tech: CB Mario Butler, RB Anthony Allen

Iowa: DE Adrian Clayborn, DT Christian Ballard (both could be top 15 picks)

LSU: CB Patrick Peterson (could be #1), WR Terrance Toliver

Miami (FL): DE Allen Bailey, OG Orlando Franklin, LB Colin McCarthy, WR Leonard Hankerson

Nebraska: DT Jared Crick, CB Prince Amukamara (both solid 1st rounders)

North Carolina: DE Robert Quinn, LB Bruce Carter (both 1st rounders), DT Marvin Austin, S Deunta Williams, LB Quan Sturdivant

Notre Dame: TE Kyle Rudolph (best TE in country), WR Michael Floyd

Ohio State: DT Cameron Heyward (top 10), C Mike Brewster, CB Chimdi Chekwa (1st), OT Mike Adams, WR DeVier Posey, QB Terrelle Pryor

Oregon State: RB Jacquizz Rodgers, DT Stephen Paea

Penn State: C Stefen Wisniewski, RB Evan Royster

Pittsburgh: WR Jonathan Baldwin, DE Greg Romeus, OT Jason Pinkston

Texas: CB Aaron Williams, CB Chykie Brown, DE Sam Acho

Texas A&M: DE Von Miller, QB Jerrod Johnson

UCLA: LB Akeen Ayers (1st), S Rahim Moore

USC: C Kistofer ODowd (1st), DT Jurrell Casey (1-2), OT Tyron Smith (2), FB Stanley Havili (2-3)

Virginia: CB Ras-I Dowling, DE Matt Conrath

Virginia Tech: RB Ryan Williams, CB Rashad Carmichael

Washington: QB Jake Locker (1st), LB Mason Foster

W. Virginia: RB Noel Devine, S Robert Sands

Wisconsin: OT Gabe Carimi (1st), DE JJ Watt, RB John Clay, OT Josh Oglesby

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from tagandtrade. Show tagandtrade's posts

Faucetman,

I was thinking this new style of O needs a FB too...

Would you draft one higher than the fourth?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Faucetman. Show Faucetman's posts

Faucetman, I was thinking this new style of O needs a FB too... Would you draft one higher than the fourth?
    Posted by tagandtrade

tag, I was just talking to my brother about this.  He runs a draft website.  We were discussing how during the championship years we could run the ball.  We could run out a game with the lead.  We are a cold weather team and since Dillon we haven't had a back that can consistently move the chains.  I like how BJGE is running but he isn't a FB.  We also used to have FBs that could not only lead blcok but catch passes out of the back field.  We had some great ones in the past especially during those championship years.  Guys like Patrick Pass come to mind.  To answer your question, yes.  I like Stanley Havili out of USC in the 2-3 round.  I also like Charles Clay from Tulsa late 3rd, early 4th round. 

It does appear we are playing more smash mouth football with Crumpler and Gronkowski in two TE sets with Taylor and now BJGE.  I like it.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Faucetman. Show Faucetman's posts

Guys, we need to focus on our OL too.  We hit pay dirt with Vollmer and Connolly has worked his way up the ranks and now appears to be a solid starting caliber C/OG.  Who else on our roster appears to capable of taking over for the older guys on the line like Light, Kazcur, Koppen and Neal?  It's a complete shame about Mankins.  We need to get an OT and OG somewhere next year whether by draft or F/A.  Our OL is our oldest position next to RB by far.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from sydpat. Show sydpat's posts

Faucetman

Do you think that Crumpler and apprentice Gronkowski in two TE sets have contributed greatly to our improved running game. BJGE and Woody are rather slight in build but speedy. I think Crumpler is not spoken about too much in this area. Tennesse rave about the lines he opened up.
    BB also rates him extremely high. Also don't be surprised to see him catch a few in the red zone.....noone expects it and he didn't get to the Pro Bowl just on his blocking.
    Like the idea of a bigger, hard nosed RB or FB to contribute in our varied offense

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Actually New England has a fullback coming next season. Eric Kettani will be eligible right?

I think if New England grabs a RB they need to get a guy  who has legitimate HR potential. A RB who forces a safety to keep his eye on him. That and a TE makes the center of the field a nightmare for defenses, not to mention it can draw a safety off of a flanker or split end. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

i read those navy players have to serve FIVE years.
    http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2009/02/14/naval-academy-tells-eric-kettani-you-cant-go-to-the-nfl-combin/

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from sideshowknob. Show sideshowknob's posts

i read those navy players have to serve FIVE years. http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2009/02/14/naval-academy-tells-eric-kettani-you-cant-go-to-the-nfl-combin/
    Posted by sirpinochle
    bill clinton is a cerial raprist.

Sections
Shortcuts