2011 Draft

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jgallag1. Show jgallag1's posts

2011 Draft

So it turns out the Raiders really wanted Kaepernick. Both they and the 49ers were trying to trade for the Pats 2nd rounder where they took Dowling. The 49ers were willing to give up both their 3rd rounders, but BB wanted their 2nd and a 3rd. No report as to what the Raiders offered. So...looking back, do you pull the trigger?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Re: 2011 Draft

Things always look great in hindsight. In reality there are no draft do-overs. CK had a good combine numbers (was the one of if not the fastest QB with sub 4.5 40), but I think they ran the option alot where he played and (at the time) some teams were concerned that it would inhibit his development as an NFL QB. He also has only one year as a starter. More gameplanning in store for CK. He Looks good though. Just saying.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

You know it wasn't considered an overly deep draft and the 49ers didn't have high picks (76, 80) so I don't think I would have. But, if Oak offered 48 and a 4th or as part of the package they ended up getting later for the 2012 2nd and ended up with Oak's 2012 1st I would have pulled the trigger

I swear by lil 10 pound bearded baby Jesus

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

in hindsite it would be easy to say yes, I would have taken the deal because Ras-I has produced nothing for us. But in reality there is no way I take two 3rds for the first pick in the 2nd round.

"Giggedy, Giggedy!"

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

in hindsite it would be easy to say yes, I would have taken the deal because Ras-I has produced nothing for us. But in reality there is no way I take two 3rds for the first pick in the 2nd round.

"Giggedy, Giggedy!"

Pretty much the way I see it.