2011 First Round Pick(Raiders Pick)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats3392. Show pats3392's posts

2011 First Round Pick(Raiders Pick)

I say we trade it to Philly for two 3rd's and a 5th this year.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Re: 2011 First Round Pick(Raiders Pick)

Not enough in return

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from datdude401. Show datdude401's posts

Stay off the Whitney Houston, K?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to 2011 First Round Pick(Raiders Pick):
    I say we trade it to Philly for two 3rd's and a 5th this year.
    Posted by pats3392

What? how about a second and third

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

I think u are all nuts, that pick is GOLD!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

We could try to incorporate it into an 8 team trade and make out with seven seventh round picks!

Seriously though, I think we should hang on to the pick. It's most likely going to be a high pick and that should give us a great spot to pick next year.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

IMHO next years draft has more elite talent than this years, but it is no where near as deep.  Next year has better CBs, QBs, WR, and 3-4 DEs IMO and atleast 1 rb that is better than any this year. 

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Supernova13. Show Supernova13's posts

If we do not pick up a receiver in this years draft, we can pick up one of the elite ones in 2011. Julio Jones, A.J. Green, Michael Floyd, or Jonathan Baldwin.  

Or maybe take Patrick Peterson, the corner out of LSU. He is supposed to be a stud who can lock down half the field. 

No way we trade that pick. Maybe our own 2011 pick, but not the Raider's. Heck, if they do poorly enough, we could have a top 3 pick.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanGermany. Show PatsFanGermany's posts

That is the worst idea ever. 

I hate to explain the reason behind that 2011 1st rounder over and over again.  Some people just don't get it.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

Wow.  I'm going to assume that this is sarcasm because Belichick trades away so many picks.

Next year there might be a rookie wage scale in place, and the Raiders are years away from contending so it should be a REALLY good pick.  I wouldn't trade it away unless I was offered something REALLY good in return

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

I don't understand the infatuation with trading the 2011 pick for some picks this year.  The Pats are going to end up with something very special with this pick.  The college ranks aren't empty out there.

The Pats have 12 picks this year.  If they have done their homework they will end up with players making the squad in the 6th and 7th rounds. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from adam4522. Show adam4522's posts

The only way I trade that Raiders pick is for a top 10-12 1st round pick this year, or (2) 2nd rounds and a 3rd this year...and a second next year...it better be real steep.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from agill1970. Show agill1970's posts

It in all liklihood is going to wind up being a top 10 pick, and I wouldn't trade that for anything.  Now if you want to talk about trading our 1st round pick which will probalby be in mid 20's, then yes, let's talk. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbalance617. Show jbalance617's posts

This idea is just terrible... Pats fans
    need to stop trying to think like BB
    and get back 2 being fans. I mean to say who
    the heck would trade a top ten pick for 2 3 rounders?
    Some of you pats fans would.
    I'm so tired of hearing
    terms like "patriots type player". Half the fans
    on this board would rather see Sam Aiken start
    at wr than Brandon Marshall.
    I am a fan, I want 2 see us win now.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

In Response to Re: 2011 First Round Pick(Raiders Pick):
    I don't understand the infatuation with trading the 2011 pick for some picks this year.  The Pats are going to end up with something very special with this pick.  The college ranks aren't empty out there. The Pats have 12 picks this year.  If they have done their homework they will end up with players making the squad in the 6th and 7th rounds. 
    Posted by garytx

Garytx, I can explain it.  Thanks to Madden football and some people just being dumb, they just dont get it.  They play for now thinking u can hit reset and get all your picks back.  They dont think about salary caps, growing the team every year.  Then, throw in the most over used word this year, that this draft is "deep", maybe the deepest in 25 year and they get all stupid.  Not one of them is smart enough to notice the word elite is not used in this draft.  Yes this draft is deep, but lacks elite players.  Wake up and read a scouting report will ya?  The Oak pick will give us an elite player, that is what it is for, plus add the possibility of a rookie salary cap, what a concept.

Sections
Shortcuts