2011 NFL draft has plenty of depth

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hoyle. Show hoyle's posts

2011 NFL draft has plenty of depth

I think this years crop is as good as last year If not better. Plenty of talent will be there well into round 2.
    CB DT OG RB WR look deep this year
    Know all we need is pick 32 to make a great draft !

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bspikes55. Show Bspikes55's posts

Re: 2011 NFL draft has plenty of depth

I wouldnt put cb as a major need we have mcourty and a returning bodden. as well at butler who still has a TON of potetial and whilhite and arrignton.

Aslo i would say de not dt

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nbdev1234. Show nbdev1234's posts

I say a 3-4 DE is # 1 priority.  Cannot see them keeping #17 though unless Cameron Jordan is still there (or other higher rated DL's like Dareus, Bowers, Fairley, of course but they won't be...).  Maybe Cameron Hayward or JJ Watt, too, but I'm not as high as most with those guys, at least not at #17.  

Ingram isn't good enough at 17, maybe at 32-33.

I can see trades happening everywhere in this draft for the Pats, since it is deep with Spikes- and Cunningham-type of depth but no stars outside top 8-12 guys.

I say go DE, FS, OG, OLB & WR...so if all picks are kept, but no Jordan at 17:

17-OG Pouncey, 
    32-DE Hayward, 
    33-DT Wilkerson, (yeah, I see 2 DL's - Ty Warren, G. Warren and injuries...)
    64-OLB Herzlich, 
    74-FS Sands, (sleeper, may not be here this low, after the combine)
    96-WR Hankerson, or Danny Watkins OL, or a RB - can't see them keeping this...
    4th-CB Gilchrist, 
    132-OL Boling (tough guy, comp pick for Watson).
    5th-RB Saine

I really see NE trading #17 down with a team that wants a QB (Cam Newton), and also 1 if not both of those picks at 32 & 33...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

I don't get the CB and Safety need ideas. I don't see it.

BB loves players in this area that know what to do. He's spent 2-3 years teaching. Now he has it.

I am not saying don't draft a CB or Safety, but that's at or near the bottom of the priority list.

Bodden will return and he and McCourty are the starters.  Arrington will make an effective nickel and Wilhite/Butler can be dime competition.

I like the Safety group a lot, especially if Page returns at good value.

Draft needs:

DL (DT or DE)
    OLB
    OL (Tackle or Guard)
    RB

These are my top 4 needs in order.