2011 Patriots Draft Options ***THANKS TO ALL WHO CONTRIBUTED!***

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

Re: 2011 Patriots Draft Options ***WITH NEW MOCK***

In Response to Re: 2011 Patriots Draft Options ***WITH NEW MOCK***:
    [QUOTE]... Pick 128: Greg Romeus DE/OLB 6'5" 268 4.79 ...
    Posted by part-timer[/QUOTE]

romeus has fallen that far? i did not think he was a first rounders said...even last year. but that far huh?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from part-timer. Show part-timer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 2011 Patriots Draft Options ***WITH NEW MOCK*** : romeus has fallen that far? i did not think he was a first rounders said...even last year. but that far huh?
    Posted by seattlepat70[/QUOTE]

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/prospectrankings/TSX/2011_DE

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dfitzp. Show dfitzp's posts

[QUOTE]If someone can post the link to a good video on Akeem Ayers I would be much appreciated. I just watched two... vs Stanford, vs Temple. From those two examples I simply do not get the hype. Maybe they are just two bad examples? All his tackles are mostly down field with the occasional TFL when he goes in unblocked. Here again though, those are not impressive to me and I expect any player to make a play when he goes in unblocked.
    Posted by Low-FB-IQ[/QUOTE]
    I agree with you on Ayers. I saw him play earlier in the year and concentrated on him during the whole game. I wasn't impressed at all. I could be wrong on him because it was only one game but from what I saw I hope the Pat's stay away from that kid. He didn't play with aggressionand and have that non stop motor.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Faucetman. Show Faucetman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 2011 Patriots Draft Options ***WITH NEW MOCK*** : Faucet, I just watched some tape on Tate.  He has a really good size (6-4 220) speed combo and looks to have some pretty good fluidity/quickness for his size.  He showed some versatility by lining up in the slot, down in the box and in the deep half in cover-2, the latter showing his ability to read, react and close down hill quickly and securely (for the most part) while taking good angles to the ball.  I'd like to see his ability to read and track deep balls as well as his ability to open his hips and run with receivers, but he Looks like an impressive player and is prob a rd 1-2 kid. I watched an interview with him as well, he seems like a down to earth, humble kid from a good home/background.
    Posted by mbeaulieu07[/QUOTE]
    I watched a few u-tube clips on him, he's a big time hitter too.  NFLDraftScout.com has him as their top rated FS for 2012.  They haven't updated to include all the declared underclassmen so I wonder where Tate fits into the Carter, Moore, Sands, Barron, McDaniel, Hill, Johnson and Black discussion.  Condraft thinks Tate is the best.  It's possible that not a single safety gets picked in the first round.  One or two Safeties could slip in the back end of the first round but I don't think so.  If we assume no safety goes in the top 24 then we can see none going in round 1.  As I showed before, CB is not a top need, Safety IMO is, maybe not for 2011, but certainly for 2012.  BB doesn't draft based on his current year weakness, he drafts based on what his team looks like in the future 1-2 years with contracts, age, performance and positional depth as key factors, IMO.

The last 8 teams to draft are set, just not their order yet; but if we go by record, these are the teams and their supposed top needs.  These teams all have one thing in common, they all have OL needs.  The top of the board is loaded with defensive players while it appears the lower half of the first round is loaded with offensive players and teams with needs to match.

25.  Seattle - OT, OG, C followed by QB and SS
    26.  Green Bay - RB, OG, OLB followed by DE, CB, OT
    27.  NY Jets - WR, DE followed by OLB, OG
    28.  Chicago - OT followed by WR, OG, and OLB
    29.  Baltimore - C, OT, CB, SS, FS followed by WR, OLB, OG
    30.  Pittsburgh - OT, OG followed by CB
    31.  Atlanta - DE, DT followed by OG, TE, OT
    32.  New England - OT, OG, OLB followed by RB, DE

Positionally, CB projects to be a deep and stable position for us in the coming years.  The projected starters McCourty (2014), Bodden (2013) are signed long term.  Then we have Arrington (Exlusive Rights F/A who will probably get a 4 year deal), Butler (2012), and Wilhite (2011),

But look at the S position; a lot of uncertainty.  Starters Meriweather (2011) and Chung (2012), only signed for another 1 and 2 years respectively.  Meriweather with his multiple Pro Bowls will want a huge contract and I can't see us giving it to him.  Then we have Page (2010), and Sanders (2011).  Unless you want to count UFA Sergio Brown and Josh Barrett, that's it.  Page could be gone when the season ends and Meriweather and Sanders after next season.  So while we have 5 CBs signed through 2011 we only have 3 S signed through next season.  I am going to start mocking a safety somewhere in the 2-3 round.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Faucetman. Show Faucetman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 2011 Patriots Draft Options ***WITH NEW MOCK*** : First let me say I am a Cameron Jordan fan in general BUT... 90% of this video is NOT highlights or special plays IMO. Examples: Getting a sack because the other side of the D-line collapses the pocket and makes the QB turn and run into you is not impressive. Getting a sack because the outside guys collapse the pocket and force the QB to run forward into you is not impressive. Recovering a fumble that bounces into your arms after one of your teammates does the tough job of strip sacking the QB is not impressive. Getting a sack because you are unabated to the QB because your d-coordinator blitzs more guys than the O-line can pick up sending you in untouched is not impressive. Getting close to the QB along with the rest of the D-line on a screen play and forcing an errant throw is not impressive. His overall athletic ability for a big man is impressive. His relentlessness to go until the play is over is impressive. When the video maker (and this is not jordans fault) adds the same highlight from 3 different angles into the same video to try and make the player appear more impressive is not impressive. Some things I would want to see from ANY DE prospect that I would consider impressive. Anchoring against a double team on a run play. Immoveable and clogging up your lane. Fighting through a double team to get the QB pressure or sack on a pass play. Bull rushing the pass blocker to the point of practically lifting him up off his feet with the better tech and leverage and driving him back into the QB. Engaging the pass blocker and using a counter move to get around the blocker instead of stale-mating. Beating your O-line block, taking on the lead blocker of the run and shedding the block to make a tackle for loss. Those are the type of plays I want to consistently see from a Pats DE prospect. The D-linemen have to play their lanes, get there fits and be disciplined in the Pats style 3-4. They are almost always mano-e-mano or worse and rarely if ever get a free release to the QB becaue of blitzing schemes. If you can't find ways to adequately see a player in the correct situations and circumstances you are left with too much projection and might ultimatley end up with a vernon gholston. By the way, to remind everyone, I am not saying Jordan doesn't or can't do all the things I would find impressive. Only that this film  has few of those.
    Very well stated Low, I don't think Jordan is an elite 34 DE prospect even though he was one at Cal.  I think he translates to a 43 DE in the pros.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Faucetman. Show Faucetman's posts

[QUOTE]If someone can post the link to a good video on Akeem Ayers I would be much appreciated. I just watched two... vs Stanford, vs Temple. From those two examples I simply do not get the hype. Maybe they are just two bad examples? All his tackles are mostly down field with the occasional TFL when he goes in unblocked. Here again though, those are not impressive to me and I expect any player to make a play when he goes in unblocked.
    We agree again.  I only saw one game, UCLA vs. Oregan.  Ayers went to sleep after they fell behind big early.  He was standing around looking dejected.  I don't want him as a Pat, no way!!  So now that's three games where Ayers was unimpressive.  Can someone give us 3 where he dominated?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Happy Saturday Boys (and Girls)!

Below is my updated mock.  IMO, it’s filled with a lot of kids that hit what BB looks for in his players; tough, smart, physical, athletic and versatile etc., "Footbal Players".

***A wildcard could be Muhammad Wilkerson, the 6-5 305 DL (Declared) out of Temple, a virtual unknown to most, but a player that  has become a popular name on this thread and could be an option at some point in Rd 1 as teams are able to research him further.  He’s extremely strong and stout at the POA and looks like an ideal fit as a BB 3-4 DE in which he can occupy multiple blockers/gaps allowing their LB’s to make plays.  He’s also shown the ability to be disruptive behind the LOS with 9.5 sacks and 13.5 TFL on the season***

17 (Oak)-
      Cameron Jordan (6-4 287) DL Cal or JJ Watt (6-6 300) DL Wisconsin- Both are big tough, strong and disruptive kids that really get after it, are strong at the POA,  can split the double and are scheme diverse which is a huge value.  Both would represent a big upgrade to the NE DL and are potential impact players up front.

32 (Own)-  Mike Pouncey (6-5 309) C/OG Florida- BB continues to convert Foxboro into Gainesville North.  This kid has great size and strength, he’s versatile and can potentially start at all three interior OL positions.  He’s also a smart kid, has a ton of experience, comes with a championship pedigree and is proven against top competition.  Pittsburgh will be hard after this kid too, to pair up with his twin brother Maurkice who they drafted in Rd 1 of  2010 draft.  He’s worked out really well for them. 

33 (Car
    )-
    Mark Herzlich (6-4 247) LB BC- I think he’s more valuable to a team like NE that’s generally high on a player’s character.  He was generally regarded as a top 10 type talent before he got and beat cancer and should regain that form as his body continues to heal from treatment.  He’s big, tough, versatile, physical, smart and instinctive; the kind of blue-collar type player that you want on your roster and in your locker room.  I think he’d be great addition to the NE LB corp. 

64 (Own)-
     Randall Cobb (5-11 186) WR/RB/KR/PR/QB/DB Kentucky- You want versatile?  This kid could be the most versatile player in America.  He has the quickness, agility and suddenness that BB likes in his WR’s, is tough after the catch with big play ability which fits their offense and also gives them value as a RB/KR/PR and emergency CB, heck he had two tackles on D this year and has the SEC pedigree.  He was ultra productive with 144-1661-13 as a receiver, 228-1313-22 on running plays, 2 return TD’s and 5 passing TD’s in his career.  I think his stock will continue to rise, especially with Blackmon, Broyles and Floyd staying in school and you could eventually see him come off the board in the early portion of Rd 2 similar to Dexter McCluster who went 36th overall to KC last year.

74 (Min)-
    Robert Sands (6-5 220) S WVU-  Great size/speed combo, good instincts and ball skills, aggressive yet secure tackler, reads, reacts and fills downhill quickly, versatile and can play down in the box or the deep half/third.  He could allow BB to get creative and utilize him in some sort of S/LB hybrid type role and could be the long term compliment to Chung in the NE secondary.

96 (Own)-
    Thomas Keiser (6-5 250) OLB Stanford- Has the size that BB looks for, new to the position after moving from DE when Stanford moved to the 3-4 but had a solid first year with 5.5 sacks and 9.5 TFL.  Smart kid and brings it on every down.  He does provide some scheme versatility if they run some 4-3 sub-packages as he was a 1stTeam Freshman All-American at DE in 2008 with 6 sacks and 7 TFL and followed that up with 8 sacks and 15 TFL in 2009.  I look forward to researching this kid further to get a better read on his first step and ability to operate in space/coverage.

-Or-

Brooks Reed (6-3 255) OLB/DE Arizona- Great first step and quickness off the snap, has the ability to set the edge,  shows the ability to be disruptive and pressure the pocket from the outside, good awareness and ability to re-direct and plays the game like a man on fire.   He should draw comparisons to Clay Mathews in appearance, motor/aggression and Pac 10 pedigree.

98 (DEN)-
    Owen Marecic (6-0 243) FB/LB Stanford- He's one of my favorite players in this class, a true throwback that starts on both sides of the ball at Stanford.  Smart, rugged, versatile player that could contribute in a number of ways, which is just the kind of player BB has won championships with.  I saw him score on back to back plays against ND.  First on a FB dive, went back onto the field for the next defensive series and pick of the first pass, returning it for a TD.

-Or-

Bilal Powell (6-0 216) RB Louisville- He possesses a great combo of power, burst and vision, shows some big play ability (3 70+ yd TD runs in 2010) and reminds me of Frank Gore in both looks and running style.  He also show the ability to catch the ball out of the backfield and looks like a three down player, IMO.

160 (Own)-
    Derek Hall  (6-5 305) OT Stanford- Has adequate size for the position (similar to Matt Light), smart kid, was Honorable Mention All Pac-10 in 2010 and Scar could turn him into a starting caliber RT. 

183 (N.O.)-
    Greg McElroy (6-2 228) QB Alabama-  Time to acquire and develop  a replacement for Hoyer, who could be trade bait in the coming year or two.  McElroy is a smart kid, very accurate (70.9 comp % in 2010), manages the game well, makes few mistakes, looks to be a great fit for their short/intermediate passing scheme, comes with a championship pedigree and is proven in the SEC.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

[QUOTE]I believe the Pats will either go OLB or OT with the 17th pick (unless a trade down).  There are too many DE that do not fit what BB is looking for in a DE/DT (6-4 300 lb) except for Dareus or Fairely which are too far out of reach for the Pats to move up.  So this is how I see it: 1) A Ayers OLB - He is the most complete OLB, can rush, cover, and secure the POA.  BB loves flexibility, with Ayers he will have it. 1a) C Hairston OT - has the height and size BB loves.  Good pass blocker, even better run blocker and very athletic. 2) R Williams RB - There is a very high chance that this pick will be traded (about middle of 2nd round).  Williams is a RB with good speed, quickness, and has good hands.  He is a great compliment to BJGE's power game.  2a) C Bowling OG/OT - He is an OL that will play OG in the NFL (played OT & OG on both sides).  He plays in the SEC so he has played against the best DL's in college.  He is in the Mankins mold (size) with the same mean streak. 3) K Ellis DT/DE - He is a beast of a player.  He is huge (6-4 1/2 340 lbs) but is very quick for his size.  His problem is his maturity, big V will need help him a lot in this area. 3) B Boykin CB - He could be the biggest "sleeper" CB in the draft. 4) A Binns WR - He is a taller reciever (6-2 1/2) with good speed and has good ball skills.  He could be the next "red shirt" WR because he needs to work on getting separtion for BB.  A lot to work with. 5) Duenta Williams S - would have been one of the top S's in the draft if not for an injury in his bowl game.  Draft and place on IR.  He will be a steal for the 2012 season. As of right now, I do not believe the Pats have a 6th or 7th round pick because of the Maroney trade (6th included), and 7th included in the Moss trade.
    Posted by gln826[/QUOTE]

B Boykin CB is returning to school.    Duenta Williams S is a 3-4th round prospect after his injury i highly doubt that a broken leg will take one of the top safeties in the draft down to the 5th round.    C Hairston OT is not a 1st round pick he is slated to go anywhere from the 3rd-5th round by most draft sites.  You see to have done a great deal of research about players abilities but you do not have accurate rounds where players are projected to be taken.  Most people on these boards have a favorite site which has player projected rounds and they base their mocks on these.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

[QUOTE]Happy Saturday Boys (and Girls)! Below is my updated mock.   IMO, it’s filled with a lot of kids that hit what BB looks for in his players; tough, smart, physical, athletic and versatile etc., "Footbal Players". ***A wildcard could be Muhammad Wilkerson, the 6-5 305 DL (Declared)  out of Temple, a virtual unknown to most, but a player that   has become a popular name on this thread and could be an option at some point in Rd 1 as teams are able to research him further.   He’s extremely strong and stout at the POA and looks like an ideal fit as a BB 3-4 DE in which he can occupy multiple blockers/gaps allowing their LB’s to make plays.   He’s also shown the ability to be disruptive behind the LOS with 9.5 sacks and 13.5 TFL on the season*** 

17 (Oak)-   Cameron Jordan (6-4 287) DL Cal or JJ Watt (6-6 300) DL Wisconsin (go with watt and i'll be really happy)- Both are big tough, strong and disruptive kids that really get after it, are strong at the POA,   can split the double and are scheme diverse which is a huge value.   Both would represent a big upgrade to the NE DL and are potential impact players up front.

32 (Own)-   Mike Pouncey (6-5 309) C/OG Florida - BB continues to convert Foxboro into Gainesville North.   This kid has great size and strength, he’s versatile and can potentially start at all three interior OL positions.   He’s also a smart kid, has a ton of experience, comes with a championship pedigree and is proven against top competition.   Pittsburgh will be hard after this kid too, to pair up with his twin brother Maurkice who they drafted in Rd 1 of   2010 draft.   (i do not think that pouncey is the top C/OG of this draft, the kid from Penn state is better in my opinion plus he would be more used to playing in the cold weather of the North East) He’s worked out really well for them.  

33 (Car )- Mark Herzlich (6-4 247) LB BC - I think he’s more valuable to a team like NE that’s generally high on a player’s character.   He was generally regarded as a top 10 type talent before he got and beat cancer and should regain that form as his body continues to heal from treatment.   He’s big, tough, versatile, physical, smart and instinctive; the kind of blue-collar type player that you want on your roster and in your locker room.   I think he’d be great addition to the NE LB corp.      (For his high motor and consistent effort, Herzlich isn’t as accomplished at getting to the quarterback. He has 5 sacks over 3 years and has been credited with only one QB hurry in that same span. Might not be an ideal 3-4 linebacker. I am mocking Justin Houston OLB/DE (Georgia) due to his experience in the 3-4 at OLB and DE. he is also a beast as a pass rusher.)

64 (Own)-   Randall Cobb (5-11 186) WR/RB/KR/PR/QB/DB Kentucky - You want versatile?   This kid could be the most versatile player in America.   He has the quickness, agility and suddenness that BB likes in his WR’s, is tough after the catch with big play ability which fits their offense and also gives them value as a RB/KR/PR and emergency CB, heck he had two tackles on D this year and has the SEC pedigree.   He was ultra productive with 144-1661-13 as a receiver, 228-1313-22 on running plays, 2 return TD’s and 5 passing TD’s in his career.  I think his stock will continue to rise, especially with Blackmon, Broyles and Floyd staying in school and you could eventually see him come off the board in the early portion of Rd 2 similar to Dexter McCluster who went 36th overall to KC last year. (this kid is a stud very versitle just the type of player BB likes)

74 (Min)- Robert Sands (6-5 220) S WVU -   Great size/speed combo, good instincts and ball skills, aggressive yet secure tackler, reads, reacts and fills downhill quickly, versatile and can play down in the box or the deep half/third.   He could allow BB to get creative and utilize him in some sort of S/LB hybrid type role and could be the long term compliment to Chung in the NE secondary.   (great player who i did have in one of my earlier mocks however i removed him after the chain of injuries he has been having, but if BB's medical staff clears him i would be happy to see him in a pats uniform.)

96 (Own)- Thomas Keiser (6-5 250) OLB Stanford - Has the size that BB looks for, new to the position after moving from DE when Stanford moved to the 3-4 but had a solid first year with 5.5 sacks and 9.5 TFL.   Smart kid and brings it on every down.   He does provide some scheme versatility if they run some 4-3 sub-packages as he was a 1 st Team Freshman All-American at DE in 2008 with 6 sacks and 7 TFL and followed that up with 8 sacks and 15 TFL in 2009.   I look forward to researching this kid further to get a better read on his first step and ability to operate in space/coverage. -Or- Brooks Reed (6-3 255) OLB/DE Arizona - Great first step and quickness off the snap, has the ability to set the edge,   shows the ability to be disruptive and pressure the pocket from the outside, good awareness and ability to re-direct and plays the game like a man on fire.    He should draw comparisons to Clay Mathews in appearance, motor/aggression and Pac 10 pedigree.

98 (DEN)- Owen Marecic (6-0 243) FB/LB Stanford - He's one of my favorite players in this class, a true throwback that starts on both sides of the ball at Stanford.   Smart, rugged, versatile player that could contribute in a number of ways, which is just the kind of player BB has won championships with.   I saw him score on back to back plays against ND.   First on a FB dive, went back onto the field for the next defensive series and pick of the first pass, returning it for a TD. -Or- Bilal Powell (6-0 216) RB Louisville - H e possesses a great combo of power, burst and vision, shows some big play ability (3 70+ yd TD runs in 2010) and reminds me of Frank Gore in both looks and running style.   He also show the ability to catch the ball out of the backfield and looks like a three down player, IMO.   (both of these players are studs i would love either, but i am leaning towards marecic as of now but that could change after the combine)

160 (Own)- Derek Hall   (6-5 305) OT Stanford - Has adequate size for the position (similar to Matt Light), smart kid, was Honorable Mention All Pac-10 in 2010 and Scar could turn him into a starting caliber RT.  

183 (N.O.)- Greg McElroy (6-2 228) QB Alabama -   Time to acquire and develop   a replacement for Hoyer, who could be trade bait in the coming year or two.   McElroy is a smart kid, very accurate (70.9 comp % in 2010), manages the game well, makes few mistakes, looks to be a great fit for their short/intermediate passing scheme, comes with a championship pedigree and is proven in the SEC.    (i am betting his stock goes up after the combine but wouldn't mind seeing him in a pats uni)
    Posted by mbeaulieu07[/QUOTE]

are you by any chance from california? you have quite a few Stanford guys.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 2011 Patriots Draft Options ***WITH NEW MOCK*** : are you by any chance from california? you have quite a few Stanford guys.
    Posted by natesubs[/QUOTE]

I'm an hour outside of Boston.  I saw Stanford play multiple times this year and IMO, their players represent a lot of what BB values both on and off the field.  These kids are smart, mentally and physically tough, athletic, disciplined and really get after it. 

I'll be talking more of their players up next year too (i.e. Chase Thomas 6-4 240 OLB and Shayne Skov 6-3 243 LB).

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

Re: 2011 Patriots Draft Options ***UPDATED MOCK 1/15***

Here is what i have as my pre combine mock!

1a. JJ Watts, DE/DT (Wisconsin) 6-6, 292

“Watt is one of those players that is simply playing his way into national attention. He is a blue-collar player who simply outworks and outhustles his opponent by wearing them down over the course of a game. Watt has the size and strength to play in either a 4-3 or 3-4 defensive line. He has a frame that could still add on weight. He is on both the Lombardi Trophy and Bronco Nagurski Trophy watch lists. Watt began his career as tight end at Central Michigan before transferring to Wisconsin and redshirting for a year in 2008. He moved to defensive end in 2009 and started every game. Plays great against the run, using his shoulders and arms to fight for position. Great vision and makes quick adjustments to the ball-carrier. Not a pure pass rusher, relies heavily on his strength and athleticism to beat slower offensive linemen. Watt progressed very rapidly and has some versatility along the Badgers' defensive line. Can play almost any position along the line. He uses a quick first step to dig into blockers, preferring to bull rush into them.” http://www.fftoolbox.com/nfl_draft/profile_display.cfm?prospect_id=2727

He was a walk on player at Wisconsin who earned a scholarship soon after.  He is a hard working player who fits the patriots blue collar model.  Watt is an honor student and has formed his own charity to benefit local elementary and middle schools that lack funding. He began his college career at Central Michigan, worked at a Pizza Hut for six months while trying to earn a scholarship to Wisconsin, and eventually won a starting spot on the defensive line.

1b. Gabe Carimi, OL, (Wisconsin) 6’7, 325 or Nate Solder OT (Colorado) 6-9, 305

Carimi is a mauler that will open up holes in the running game and is a solid presence against the pass rush. He can play either left or right tackle.

2a. (trade down to later in the round and pick up an additional 4th round pick)

Justin Houston OLB/DE (Georgia)

Houston has good size at 6'3'' and 258 pounds. He looks like a defensive end, and that's exactly what he might play at the next level in a 4-3 scheme. In a 3-4 defense he can set up at rush linebacker. Has experience playing OLB in the 3-4 defense. Houston has been clocked as fast as 4.64 in the 40-yard dash. Through nine games as a junior, Houston has a whopping 15.5 tackles for loss and nine sacks. He also has ridiculous 35 quarterback hurries, a forced fumble, and a fumble recovery.

2b. Daniel Thomas RB (Kansas State) or Mikel Leshoure, RB, (Illinois)

Thomas rushed for 1,265 yards and 11 touchdowns. He was even third on the team with 25 receptions for 257 yards.  Thomas has proven that he can carry the load and at 228 pounds, he has the size to be a bruising back in the NFL.  He may not be quite as explosive as some others, but he is an every down back.

3a. (trade into a 2012 2nd round pick) or Ben Ijalana OG/OT Villanova 6’4” 320

You want running lanes? Ben will give you running lanes. If Logan Mankins and Stephen Neal aren’t back in town next year, Ijalana would be a decent replacement.

3b. Duenta Williams S (North Carolina) 6’1” 215

He has a reputation for having great ball instinctiveness and is constantly around the ball. Deunta has the length, skill and football IQ to make a major impact. He recently broke his leg which will cause him to severely drop from a 1st-2nd round draft pick. What makes him even more desirable are his instincts and eagerness to learn. Williams will study game tape more than most quarterbacks. (will have to sit out a year to recover from injury similar to Tate)

4. Owen Marecic, FB/LB (Stanford) 6-1, 245

He is really a fullback, but he is also one heck of a special teams player who can make plays no matter what the situation may be. He has done a superb job blocking for the young Stanford backfield.  For an NFL team that actually uses a fullback, Marecic will be a steal in the fourth or fifth round.

4b. (b/c of trade down of 2a) Cecil Shorts III, WR, (Mount Union) 6’0”

40: 4.43 had 252 receptions, 4,615 yards, 72 touchdowns on a four-year career.  Shorts has played some running back, Wildcat quarterback, kick returner and regular quarterback as well.

5. Zach Hurd, OG, (UConn) 6’7” 325 or John Bender, OG, (Nevada) 6’8” 325

-Hurd is a massive blocker who stands out on film.  Powerful at the point, Hurd easily turns defenders off the line run blocking or anchors in pass protection.   He quickly gets his hands into opponents and keeps his feet moving yet Hurd is better in a small area as he’s exploited by quick, nimble defenders.

-Huge size and wingspan coupled with good footwork and overall mechanics. Bender, while huge is still mobile enough to get down-field and make second level blocks.  Converted from tackle, lacks speed typically found in a guard. Can be beaten by speed rush.

6. Justin Rogers, CB (Richmond) 5’10” 182

Rogers intercepted seven passes in 2008, opposing quarterbacks avoided throwing toward him during his junior season in 2009. He's a shutdown cornerback with big playmaking ability. Named to the All-CAA Football First Team for the third straight season, he intercepted three passes and broke up another eight when balls came his way. He was in on 30 tackles. Lightning fast, Rogers also returns kicks for the Spiders. As a redshirt freshman in 2007, he averaged 30.4 yards (third-best in the FCS) on 33 returns, taking two all the way for touchdowns. He had three games of at least 200 yards in kickoff returns.

6. (Compensatory for watson) Allen Bradford, RB, USC 5’11” 235

Bradford is a load. He has a powerful body, topping 230lbs and he runs very hard between the tackles. What separates him from other big backs is his breakaway speed. Give him the slightest opening, and he will hit the hole and out run the defense to the end zone.  Injury issues and has some problems holding on to the ball.

7.? Andrew Jackson, OG/DT (fresno state) 6’5” 295

He's often compared to Mankins not only because he's from Fresno State.  “At 6-5⅛ and 295 pounds, with the frame to bulk up further, Jackson looks like an offensive tackle on paper but his short arms (32 inch), heavy feet and relative lack of overall athleticism will most likely dictate that he play inside.  What stands out most about Jackson is his extraordinarily toughness and outstanding strength.  A fiery, aggressive blocker, Jackson plays the game with a nasty demeanor and is the type who always plays right up to the whistle and in some cases beyond.  A four-year starter and Academic All-American, Jackson is an extremely smart, hard working prospect with a firm grasp on things such as positioning, angles and assignments which helps compensate for other shortcomings.  However, even though Jackson is best known for his run blocking ability he is also stout at the point of attack and more than capable of holding his own in pass protection.  As an added bonus Jackson is also quite versatile, with the ability to play anywhere along the line, including tackle and center in a pinch.”  http://draftcountdown.com/draft-blog/2010/11/athletes-maulers/

FA. Jeff Maehl WR (Oregon) 6’1” 184

Is a hardnosed football player with a complete game.  He possesses terrific eye/hand coordination and hands of glue.  Maehl does a great job finding the open seam in the defense and consistently offers the quarterback a nice target.  He extends his hands away from his body and possesses soft, reliable hands.  Maehl also gives effort blocking downfield. Really more of a one speed receiver who lacks a second gear or burst, Maehl projects as a fifth receiver/special teams player at the next level.   (6th -fa projection)

Dane Sanzenbacher, WR, Ohio State Height: 5-11. Weight: 175. Projected 40 Time: 4.61.

Casey Richter, OT, McNeese State  Height: 6-6. Weight: 305.

Jah Reid OT, Central Florida 6'7" 315

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

In Response to Re: 2011 Patriots Draft Options ***UPDATED MOCK 1/15***:
    [QUOTE]Here is what i have as my pre combine mock! 1a. JJ Watts, DE/DT (Wisconsin) 6-6, 292 “Watt is one of those players that is simply playing his way into national attention. He is a blue-collar player who simply outworks and outhustles his opponent by wearing them down over the course of a game. Watt has the size and strength to play in either a 4-3 or 3-4 defensive line. He has a frame that could still add on weight. He is on both the Lombardi Trophy and Bronco Nagurski Trophy watch lists. Watt began his career as tight end at Central Michigan before transferring to Wisconsin and redshirting for a year in 2008. He moved to defensive end in 2009 and started every game. Plays great against the run, using his shoulders and arms to fight for position. Great vision and makes quick adjustments to the ball-carrier. Not a pure pass rusher, relies heavily on his strength and athleticism to beat slower offensive linemen. Watt progressed very rapidly and has some versatility along the Badgers' defensive line. Can play almost any position along the line. He uses a quick first step to dig into blockers, preferring to bull rush into them.” http://www.fftoolbox.com/nfl_draft/profile_display.cfm?prospect_id=2727 He was a walk on player at Wisconsin who earned a scholarship soon after.   He is a hard working player who fits the patriots blue collar model.   Watt is an honor student and has formed his own charity to benefit local elementary and middle schools that lack funding. He began his college career at Central Michigan, worked at a Pizza Hut for six months while trying to earn a scholarship to Wisconsin, and eventually won a starting spot on the defensive line. 1b. Gabe Carimi, OL, (Wisconsin) 6’7 ″ , 325 or Nate Solder OT (Colorado) 6-9, 305 Carimi is a mauler that will open up holes in the running game and is a solid presence against the pass rush. He can play either left or right tackle. 2a. (trade down to later in the round and pick up an additional 4 th round pick) Justin Houston OLB/DE (Georgia) Houston has good size at 6'3'' and 258 pounds. He looks like a defensive end, and that's exactly what he might play at the next level in a 4-3 scheme. In a 3-4 defense he can set up at rush linebacker. Has experience playing OLB in the 3-4 defense. Houston has been clocked as fast as 4.64 in the 40-yard dash. Through nine games as a junior, Houston has a whopping 15.5 tackles for loss and nine sacks. He also has ridiculous 35 quarterback hurries, a forced fumble, and a fumble recovery. 2b. Daniel Thomas RB (Kansas State) or Mikel Leshoure, RB, (Illinois) Thomas rushed for 1,265 yards and 11 touchdowns. He was even third on the team with 25 receptions for 257 yards.   Thomas has proven that he can carry the load and at 228 pounds, he has the size to be a bruising back in the NFL.   He may not be quite as explosive as some others, but he is an every down back. 3a. (trade into a 2012 2 nd round pick) or Ben Ijalana OG/OT Villanova 6’4” 320 You want running lanes? Ben will give you running lanes. If Logan Mankins and Stephen Neal aren’t back in town next year, Ijalana would be a decent replacement. 3b. Duenta Williams S (North Carolina) 6’1” 215 He has a reputation for having great ball instinctiveness and is constantly around the ball. Deunta has the length, skill and football IQ to make a major impact. He recently broke his leg which will cause him to severely drop from a 1 st -2 nd round draft pick. What makes him even more desirable are his instincts and eagerness to learn. Williams will study game tape more than most quarterbacks. (will have to sit out a year to recover from injury similar to Tate)   4. Owen Marecic, FB/LB (Stanford) 6-1, 245 He is really a fullback, but he is also one heck of a special teams player who can make plays no matter what the situation may be. He has done a superb job blocking for the young Stanford backfield.   For an NFL team that actually uses a fullback, Marecic will be a steal in the fourth or fifth round. 4b. (b/c of trade down of 2a) Cecil Shorts III, WR, (Mount Union) 6’0” 40: 4.43 had 252 receptions, 4,615 yards, 72 touchdowns on a four-year career.   Shorts has played some running back, Wildcat quarterback, kick returner and regular quarterback as well. 5. Zach Hurd, OG, (UConn) 6’7” 325 or John Bender, OG, (Nevada) 6’8” 325 -Hurd is a massive blocker who stands out on film.  Powerful at the point, Hurd easily turns defenders off the line run blocking or anchors in pass protection.   He quickly gets his hands into opponents and keeps his feet moving yet Hurd is better in a small area as he’s exploited by quick, nimble defenders. -Huge size and wingspan coupled with good footwork and overall mechanics. Bender, while huge is still mobile enough to get down-field and make second level blocks.   Converted from tackle, lacks speed typically found in a guard. Can be beaten by speed rush.   6. Justin Rogers, CB (Richmond) 5’10” 182 Rogers intercepted seven passes in 2008, opposing quarterbacks avoided throwing toward him during his junior season in 2009. He's a shutdown cornerback with big playmaking ability. Named to the All-CAA Football First Team for the third straight season, he intercepted three passes and broke up another eight when balls came his way. He was in on 30 tackles. Lightning fast, Rogers also returns kicks for the Spiders. As a redshirt freshman in 2007, he averaged 30.4 yards (third-best in the FCS) on 33 returns, taking two all the way for touchdowns. He had three games of at least 200 yards in kickoff returns. 6. (Compensatory for watson) Allen Bradford, RB, USC 5’11” 235 Bradford is a load. He has a powerful body, topping 230lbs and he runs very hard between the tackles. What separates him from other big backs is his breakaway speed. Give him the slightest opening, and he will hit the hole and out run the defense to the end zone.   Injury issues and has some problems holding on to the ball. 7.? Andrew Jackson, OG/DT (fresno state) 6’5” 295 He's often compared to Mankins not only because he's from Fresno State.  “A t 6-5⅛ and 295 pounds, with the frame to bulk up further, Jackson looks like an offensive tackle on paper but his short arms (32 inch), heavy feet and relative lack of overall athleticism will most likely dictate that he play inside.  What stands out most about Jackson is his extraordinarily toughness and outstanding strength.  A fiery, aggressive blocker, Jackson plays the game with a nasty demeanor and is the type who always plays right up to the whistle and in some cases beyond.  A four-year starter and Academic All-American, Jackson is an extremely smart, hard working prospect with a firm grasp on things such as positioning, angles and assignments which helps compensate for other shortcomings.  However, even though Jackson is best known for his run blocking ability he is also stout at the point of attack and more than capable of holding his own in pass protection.  As an added bonus Jackson is also quite versatile, with the ability to play anywhere along the line, including tackle and center in a pinch.”   http://draftcountdown.com/draft-blog/2010/11/athletes-maulers/   FA. Jeff Maehl WR (Oregon) 6’1” 184                 Is a hardnosed football player with a complete game.  He possesses terrific eye/hand coordination and hands of glue.  Maehl does a great job finding the open seam in the defense and consistently offers the quarterback a nice target.  He extends his hands away from his body and possesses soft, reliable hands.  Maehl also gives effort blocking downfield. Really more of a one speed receiver who lacks a second gear or burst, Maehl projects as a fifth receiver/special teams player at the next level.    (6 th -fa projection) Dane Sanzenbacher, WR, Ohio State Height: 5-11. Weight: 175. Projected 40 Time: 4.61. Casey Richter, OT, McNeese State   Height: 6-6. Weight: 305. Jah Reid OT, Central Florida 6'7" 315
    Posted by natesubs[/QUOTE]

I'm really looking forward to seeing how Shorts III performs at the East West Shrine game against a higher level of competition because he does possess the quickness, agility, suddeness and RAC ability etc., that BB likes in his receivers.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric2. Show KyleCleric2's posts

it's easy to talk up stanford players when they have one of the top 5 teams in college football.

Nice group of players there. JJ Watt is the one DL at 17 that could be available that i'd be interested in taking. Otherwise, I'd hope for Aldon Smith and settle for Brandon Harris or Mark Ingram.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from gln826. Show gln826's posts

In Response to www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a9690Discussion%3a0139b12e-73ca-46cc-a419-188866693882&plckFindPostKey=Cat:SportsForum:9690Discussion:0139b12e-73ca-46cc-a419-188866693882Post:a7552815-6bbe-476a-85fc-e229396bf099">Re: 2011 Patriots Draft Options ***WITH NEW MOCK***:
    I believe the Pats will either go OLB or OT with the 17th pick (unless a trade down).  There are too many DE that do not fit what BB is looking for in a DE/DT (6-4 300 lb) except for Dareus or Fairely which are too far out of reach for the Pats to move up.  So this is how I see it: 1) A Ayers OLB - He is the most complete OLB, can rush, cover, and secure the POA.  BB loves flexibility, with Ayers he will have it. 1a) C Hairston OT - has the height and size BB loves.  Good pass blocker, even better run blocker and very athletic. 2) R Williams RB - There is a very high chance that this pick will be traded (about middle of 2nd round).  Williams is a RB with good speed, quickness, and has good hands.  He is a great compliment to BJGE's power game.  2a) C Bowling OG/OT - He is an OL that will play OG in the NFL (played OT & OG on both sides).  He plays in the SEC so he has played against the best DL's in college.  He is in the Mankins mold (size) with the same mean streak. 3) K Ellis DT/DE - He is a beast of a player.  He is huge (6-4 1/2 340 lbs) but is very quick for his size.  His problem is his maturity, big V will need help him a lot in this area. 3) B Boykin CB - He could be the biggest "sleeper" CB in the draft. 4) A Binns WR - He is a taller reciever (6-2 1/2) with good speed and has good ball skills.  He could be the next "red shirt" WR because he needs to work on getting separtion for BB.  A lot to work with. 5) Duenta Williams S - would have been one of the top S's in the draft if not for an injury in his bowl game.  Draft and place on IR.  He will be a steal for the 2012 season. As of right now, I do not believe the Pats have a 6th or 7th round pick because of the Maroney trade (6th included), and 7th included in the Moss trade.
    Posted by gln826

B Boykin CB is returning to school.    Duenta Williams S is a 3-4th round prospect after his injury i highly doubt that a broken leg will take one of the top safeties in the draft down to the 5th round.    C Hairston OT is not a 1st round pick he is slated to go anywhere from the 3rd-5th round by most draft sites.  You see to have done a great deal of research about players abilities but you do not have accurate rounds where players are projected to be taken.  Most people on these boards have a favorite site which has player projected rounds and they base their mocks on these.

I didnt know Boykin was going back to school, my bad.  Probally smart move on his part.  I totally disagree on Hairston, IMO he is a mid to late 2nd rounder, but he is a BB type of player thats why I had him there.  I believe that BB will move down with the 28th-32nd (depends on playoffs) and #33 will move down into the middle of the 2nd round with both, so he would probally be there in the mid 2nd along with Ryan Williams.  Because of the location of D Williams broken leg (above the ankle) it could scare off many teams because of his mobility will not be as good.  The 5th round is a bit late, but Rolle (last year) went very late and no one thought he would get past the 3rd round.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Faucetman. Show Faucetman's posts

I was just thinking, what if CAR offered up their 2012 1st to get their #33 back?  We pass on FS now and could be looking at Luck next year and have him sit 2 years behind Brady while learning from the best, or get the best stud DE in the draft next year.  Our need at S can wait another year and I'm just not in love with any of the DL types I project being left at 17 or beyond.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric2. Show KyleCleric2's posts

Faucetman, I was going over your two round mock. It follows a point I was trying to make. Very talented defensive linemen will be available at the end of the 2nd round and beginning of the 3rd round. You specifically have Allen Bailey, Kenrick Ellis, and Muhammed Willkerson available.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wazzu-wheatfarmer. Show Wazzu-wheatfarmer's posts

Faucet-
    Great job on your 2 round mock.  I thought this was the most well thoughout and realistic mock I've seen yet.  If things were to play out this way, I'm sure BB would try to trade back the #17 & #33 picks.  Solder and Tate would be great additions, and I would be okay with Smith at #32 (Hopefully that is in fact our draft position!)  Not sold on a RB that early, but it is a need, so it could happen.  A wild card guy for me is Paea.  I've seen him mocked everywhere from top 10 to mid 2nd round.  I've seen him play a few times and he looked very big and physical.  I'll bet he is on BB's radar...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

[QUOTE]I was just thinking, what if CAR offered up their 2012 1st to get their #33 back?  We pass on FS now and could be looking at Luck next year and have him sit 2 years behind Brady while learning from the best, or get the best stud DE in the draft next year.  Our need at S can wait another year and I'm just not in love with any of the DL types I project being left at 17 or beyond.
    Posted by Faucetman[/QUOTE]

i  have not responded much to this thread in about two months...but i have to say i am in full agreement with your post here. i actually am not a big fan of the kids projected or are being mocked between 11 and 22.

watt perhaps? but i don't know if i like him at #17 because he still is not the 305-310 lb sey-like de we are looking for.  he would still have to gain 10 pounds, and we don't kow what that added weight will do to his game. there's still too much risk  at 17. to me, he's tempting because there does not seem to be 34 DEs in FA either.

i'd rather trade that  #33 for a 2012 first rnder. i am anticipating a better class next year. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 2011 Patriots Draft Options ***WITH NEW MOCK*** : I watched a few u-tube clips on him, he's a big time hitter too.  NFLDraftScout.com has him as their top rated FS for 2012.  They haven't updated to include all the declared underclassmen so I wonder where Tate fits into the Carter, Moore, Sands, Barron, McDaniel, Hill, Johnson and Black  discussion.  Condraft thinks Tate is the best.  It's possible that not a single safety gets picked in the first round.  One or two Safeties could slip in the back end of the first round but I don't think so.  If we assume no safety goes in the top 24 then we can see none going in round 1.  As I showed before, CB is not a top need, Safety IMO is, maybe not for 2011, but certainly for 2012.  BB doesn't draft based on his current year weakness, he drafts based on what his team looks like in the future 1-2 years with contracts, age, performance and positional depth as key factors, IMO. The last 8 teams to draft are set, just not their order yet; but if we go by record, these are the teams and their supposed top needs.  These teams all have one thing in common, they all have OL needs.  The top of the board is loaded with defensive players while it appears the lower half of the first round is loaded with offensive players and teams with needs to match. 25.  Seattle - OT, OG, C followed by QB and SS 26.  Green Bay - RB, OG , OLB followed by DE, CB, OT 27.  NY Jets - WR, DE followed by OLB, OG 28.  Chicago - OT followed by WR, OG , and OLB 29.  Baltimore - C, OT , CB, SS, FS followed by WR, OLB, OG 30.  Pittsburgh - OT, OG followed by CB 31.  Atlanta - DE, DT followed by OG , TE, OT 32.  New England - OT, OG , OLB followed by RB, DE Positionally, CB projects to be a deep and stable position for us in the coming years.  The projected starters McCourty (2014), Bodden (2013) are signed long term.  Then we have Arrington (Exlusive Rights F/A who will probably get a 4 year deal), Butler (2012), and  Wilhite (2011), But look at the S position; a lot of uncertainty.  Starters Meriweather (2011) and Chung (2012), only signed for another 1 and 2 years respectively.  Meriweather with his multiple Pro Bowls will want a huge contract and I can't see us giving it to him.  Then we have Page (2010), and Sanders (2011).  Unless you want to count UFA Sergio Brown and Josh Barrett , that's it.  Page could be gone when the season ends and Meriweather and Sanders after next season.  So while we have 5 CBs signed through 2011 we only have 3 S signed through next season.  I am going to start mocking a safety somewhere in the 2-3 round.
    Posted by Faucetman[/QUOTE] though I'm no expert and don't procalim to be one ,BB liked enough of what he saw in Josh Barrett to pick him up off waivers at his contractural price and then IR'd him giving him his entire salary for the 2010 season ,I'm thinking BB has a plan we aren't seeing. Could it be that Barrett takes spot on next years roster as a FS/SS???? O-line is the main concern for this team going forward.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Faucetman. Show Faucetman's posts

[QUOTE]Faucetman, I was going over your two round mock. It follows a point I was trying to make. Very talented defensive linemen will be available at the end of the 2nd round and beginning of the 3rd round. You specifically have Allen Bailey, Kenrick Ellis, and Muhammed Willkerson available.
    Posted by KyleCleric2[/QUOTE]
    Yeah, I was looking at it again today with my best of the rest and Bailey should be gone by now.  I was going to have Wilkerson coming off early in round 3 and Ellis to the next NT needy team.  I might delete and re-do as I have some OL types going too soon and not enough RBs.  There is still a lot of talent left on my board.  KJ Wright should be gone, Houston, now that he's declared should be gone sooner.  I need to not worry so much about filling top needs first when there will be depth later and teams know this.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Faucetman. Show Faucetman's posts

pumpsiefan,

That would be funny but not likely.  First off, the players you are suggesting don't address Carolina's biggest needs which are DE, DT, OLB, TE, QB, CB.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Faucetman. Show Faucetman's posts

[QUOTE]Faucet- Great job on your 2 round mock.  I thought this was the most well thoughout and realistic mock I've seen yet.  If things were to play out this way, I'm sure BB would try to trade back the #17 & #33 picks.  Solder and Tate would be great additions, and I would be okay with Smith at #32 (Hopefully that is in fact our draft position!)  Not sold on a RB that early, but it is a need, so it could happen.  A wild card guy for me is Paea.  I've seen him mocked everywhere from top 10 to mid 2nd round.  I've seen him play a few times and he looked very big and physical.  I'll bet he is on BB's radar...
    Posted by Wazzu-wheatfarmer[/QUOTE]
    I totally agree that we will be trading back.  I like Paea too and have seen him a couple times but I view him more as a 43 DT.  He's short and stout like Pryor. 

Normally I wouldn't take a back that early either but Ryan Williams is a late 1st/early 2nd round talent.  In fact, he could be the best RB in this draft class as a pro.  Because he was a redshirt sophomore, a lot of us, at least me, totally missed him.  He wasn't even in my top 15 for RBs until I read that he declared.  Now I have him as the 3rd best RB but he could go higher.  In 2009, he rushed for 1,655 yards and 21 touchdowns to earn first-team All-ACC accolades and ACC Rookie of the Year honors. He capped off the season with 117 rushing yards in the Chick-fil-A Bowl win over Tennessee to earn the game's Offensive MVP award. He missed several games this year due to a hamstring injury so he was completely flying under my radar.  I'm still researching him but like what I see so far.  He's a bigger Jordan Todman and just as fast.

I went back and deleted my mock because I failed to research the order of the second round.  For instance, the Jets don't have a 2nd round pick!!!  They traded it to SD last year.  Miami doesn't have a 2nd either, they traded it to Denver.  Baring trades we get to make 5 selections before our two biggest division rivals get to make their 2nd pick!!!  We get stronger, they get weaker.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 2011 Patriots Draft Options ***WITH NEW MOCK*** : though I'm no expert and don't procalim to be one ,BB liked enough of what he saw in Josh Barrett to pick him up off waivers at his contractural price and then IR'd him giving him his entire salary for the 2010 season ,I'm thinking BB has a plan we aren't seeing. Could it be that Barrett takes spot on next years roster as a FS/SS???? O-line is the main concern for this team going forward.
    Posted by sportsbozo1[/QUOTE]

good point, sb. With Barrett, McGowan coming off IR and hopefully re-signing Page, our needs as Safety are not pressing.

So watch BB take a safety, of course..

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric2. Show KyleCleric2's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 2011 Patriots Draft Options ***WITH NEW MOCK*** : good point, sb. With Barrett, McGowan coming off IR and hopefully re-signing Page, our needs as Safety are not pressing. So watch BB take a safety, of course..
    Posted by pats-fan-2007[/QUOTE]
    Agreed. Also, i have a feeling Meriweather will be with the team for a while.

Sections
Shortcuts