Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

2011 Patriots Draft Options ***THANKS TO ALL WHO CONTRIBUTED!***

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Re: 2011 Patriots Draft Options ***UPDATED TOP 75***

In Response to Re: 2011 Patriots Draft Options ***UPDATED TOP 75***:
    why do you like an Owen Marecic for the Pats as opposed to Stanley Havili, Charles Clay, and Henry Hynoski?
    Posted by KyleCleric2

Because I think Marecic is the best "football player" out of the group.  Solid lead blocker, can catch the football out of the backfield and can provides value on ST and as an emergency ILB.  Again, not the fastest kid or best athlete of the group, but IMO, the best football player.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric2. Show KyleCleric2's posts

Peter King says today the Pats have a deal on the table to move #28 to a team for a 2011 2nd rounder and a 2012 1st rounder, provided the mystery teams player is still on the board. 1. There's a team in the draft that has a deal on the table -- I'm guessing New England (surprise!) -- with a team trying to come back into the first round. The deal will net the team dealing the first-rounder the following: a second-round pick in 2011 and a first-round pick in 2012. The deal, I hear, is contingent on the player the trade-up team wants still being there. Could it be Tennessee trading into the bottom of the first round, at 28, to get Jake Locker or Andy Dalton? Stay tuned. Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/writers/peter_king/04/24/mmqb/index.html#ixzz1KYY0axJu
    Posted by Quagmire3

I hope that happens.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric2. Show KyleCleric2's posts

In Response to Re: 2011 Patriots Draft Options ***UPDATED TOP 75*** : Because I think Marecic is the best "football player" out of the group.  Solid lead blocker, can catch the football out of the backfield and can provides value on ST and as an emergency ILB.  Again, not the fastest kid or best athlete of the group, but IMO, the best football player.
    Posted by mbeaulieu07

I think Marecic is too limited. He doesn't inline block or run the ball. He can't lineup outside in the slot. He played ILB at Stanford but not at a level that translates to the NFL and certainly not to the Pats complex defense. With Charles Clay, you have a player who is an excellent lead blocker. You have a player who can lineup in the backfield to block for the hand off, inline, or in the slot, and is a threat in all of those spots. With Havili, you have a player who is an excellent blocker and runner as well as a contributor in the passing game. He isn't going to be lined up inline but he can play in the slot. Hynoski, like Marecic, isn't going to run the ball. But he is strong lead blocker as well as inline blocker. Hynoski can fill in the FB role and eventually replace Crumpler.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Ten trades 8 39 and 142 to Arz for 8 and 69. 

1st Round
    Assnd PickAssnd TeamTraded PicksTeam SelectingPlayerPositionPosted By
    1CarnoneCarA.J. GreenWRpats7393
    2DennoneDenPatrick PetersonCBmbeaulieu07
    3Buf none Buf Cam NewtonQB PatsEng 
    4Cin none Cin Julio Jones
     WR KyleCleric
    5Ari 8, 39, 142 TEN Marcell Dareus DT pats7393
    6Cle     
    7SF     
    8Ten 5, 69 ARZ   
    9Dal     
    10Was     
    11Hou     
    12Min     
    13Det     
    14StL     
    15Mia     
    16Jac     
    17NE     
    18SD     
    19NYG     
    20TB     
    21KC     
    22Ind     
    23Phi     
    24NO     
    25Sea     
    26Bal     
    27Atl     
    28NE     
    29Chi     
    30NYJ     
    31Pit     
    32GB     
    33GB     

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric2. Show KyleCleric2's posts

mb, Jones was taken already. :P

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

mb, Jones was taken already. :P
    Posted by KyleCleric2

Wow, didn't even see that, trying to multi-tasking at work, ha.  Thanks for the heads up.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Moving over to a 43 defense, they could use a potential impact player up front.

1st Round
    4Cin none Cin Julio Jones WR KyleCleric
    6Cle NoneCleNick FairleyDTmbeaulieu07
    7SF     
    8Ten 5, 69 ARZ   
    9Dal     
    10Was     
    11Hou     
    12Min     
    13Det     
    14StL     
    15Mia     
    16Jac     
    17NE     
    18SD     
    19NYG     
    20TB     
    21KC     
    22Ind     
    23Phi     
    24NO     
    25Sea     
    26Bal     
    27Atl     
    28NE     
    29Chi     
    30NYJ     
    31Pit     
    32GB     
    33GB     

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric2. Show KyleCleric2's posts

i was hoping to wait let 3 go before i picked again

1st Round
    4Cin none Cin Julio Jones WR KyleCleric
    6Cle NoneCleNick FairleyDTmbeaulieu07
    7SF  SFBlaine Gabbart
     QB KyleCleric
    8Ten 5, 69 ARZ   
    9Dal     
    10Was     
    11Hou     
    12Min     
    13Det     
    14StL     
    15Mia     
    16Jac     
    17NE     
    18SD     
    19NYG     
    20TB     
    21KC     
    22Ind     
    23Phi     
    24NO     
    25Sea     
    26Bal     
    27Atl     
    28NE     
    29Chi     
    30NYJ     
    31Pit     
    32GB     
    33GB     

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Hey mbeaulieu07- When you initated this thread 5716 posts ago (wow) did you ever think it would evolve into this?! Also I think it would be funny as he!! if 7 months after you created this thread you were dead on adn the Pats selected your initial target in Kerrigan! Thanks for all the draft info, this thread is my primary source!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Hey mbeaulieu07- When you initated this thread 5716 posts ago (wow) did you ever think it would evolve into this?! Also I think it would be funny as he!! if 7 months after you created this thread you were dead on adn the Pats selected your initial target in Kerrigan! Thanks for all the draft info, this thread is my primary source!
    Posted by Quagmire3

Quag,
    Haha, you're welcome, it's pretty cool!   Fortunate to have a lot of regulars, contributing to and/or following the page, they make it go!

Yeah, I'd be pumped to see Kerrigan land in Foxboro!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Below is the list of players who will attend this year's draft.  I didn't expect to see Herz's name here, thought his ceiling at this point was Rd 2 based on his toughness, intangibles, character and upside, as he continues to get his bodyback from cancer.  Was it a sentiment invite?  Makes for a good interview/good PR for the NFL?  Either way, this is one of the kids I want to see in Foxboro when all is said and done.

• Nebraska cornerback Prince Amukamara
    • UCLA linebacker Akeem Ayers
    • Iowa defensive end Adrian Clayborn
    • Kentucky receiver Randall Cobb
    • Alabama defensive tackle Marcell Dareus
    • Auburn DT Nick Fairley
    • Missouri quarterback Blaine Gabbert
    • Georgia receiver A.J. Green
    • Boston College linebacker Mark Herzlich
    • Alabama running back Mark Ingram
    • California defensive end Cameron Jordan
    • Alabama WR Julio Jones
    • Purdue DE Ryan Kerrigan
    • Illinois DT Corey Liuget
    • Texas A&M LB Von Miller
    • UCLA safety Rahim Moore
    • Auburn QB Cam Newton
    • LSU CB Patrick Peterson
    • Florida offensive lineman Mike Pouncey
    • Missouri DE Aldon Smith
    • USC offensive tackle Tyron Smith
    • Baylor DT Phil Taylor
    • Baylor guard Danny Watkins
    • Wisconsin DE J.J. Watt
    • Virginia Tech RB Ryan Williams

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric2. Show KyleCleric2's posts

Herzlich was invited to be around day 2 or 3 for his story. no one expects him to go day 1 or really day 2.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from titletownfan. Show titletownfan's posts

Re: 2011 Patriots Draft Options ***UPDATED 2/19 w/ PRE-COMBINE MOCK***

In Response to Re: 2011 Patriots Draft Options ***UPDATED 2/19 w/ PRE-COMBINE MOCK***:
    In Response to Re: 2011 Patriots Draft Options ***UPDATED 2/19 w/ PRE-COMBINE MOCK*** : Things are good man, almost draft day! Sure, below is my thinking around the most recent changes. For players that were added: Smith has the obvious upside and couple provide an immediate jolt to the pass rush. Gilchrist and Williams represent a lot of positional versatility while Johnson looks like a physical mid-late round kid that could bring leadership and toughness. Gates is a bigger than Robinson and also offers the deep speed, Harris is a good sized, high character kid with some good versatlity and RAC ability and Pettis is a big kid with great hands that could provide immediate value as a possession receiver and in the red-zone. Solder is the big, long and athletic kid that Scar could turn into an All-Pro player while Hudson is a kid that I'm really on the fence with.  He looks like a smart, high character kid with good technique and versatilty, but I've seen it reported that his playing weight was around 275, at the direction of Rick Trickett (info courtesy of Pro Football Weekly), so there are questions about his ability to maintain and play with the 299 weight and be strong enough at the POA at the NFL level. Aldon Smith- OLB/DE *NEW* Marcus Gilchrist- CB/S- Clemson *NEW* Jeron Johnson- S- Boise State *NEW* Aaron Williams- CB/S- Texas *NEW*  Edmond Gates- WR- Abilene Christian *NEW* Dwayne Harris- WR- East Carolina *NEW* Austin Pettis- WR- Boise State *NEW* Nate Solder- OT- Colorado *NEW* Rodney Hudson- C/OG- Florida State *NEW* For the players that were removed: Silva and Keo are kids that interest me, I just think there are better options on the board.  Patrick projects as a solid zone CB, but there are character questions and the 4.59 isn't ideal. Sheppard doesn't appear to be as physical as his size (6-2 250) would indicate and Wujciak is probably a URFA and projects as a 2 down player at the NFL level. I just prefer Castonzo, Carimi or Solder in the first couple rounds, but Sherrod is a kid that could be added back to the mix.  The draft is top heavy in OT, IMO. Chekwa is an experienced kid that probably projects better as a man CB. Robinson is a kid that I like from a speed perspective, but has also had his character questioned. Maehl is another kid that I like a lot, but though there were kids with a higher upside that should be on the list.  I like him as a Rd 7 - URFA type. Mana Silva- S- Hawaii- *REMOVED 4/23* Shiloh Keo- S- Idaho- *REMOVED 4/23* Johnny Patrick- CB- Louisville- *REMOVED 4/23* Kelvin Sheppard- ILB- LSU- *REMOVED 4/23* Alex Wujciak- ILB- Maryland- *REMOVED 4/23* Derek Sherrod- OT- Miss State- *REMOVED 4/23* Chimdi Chekwa- CB- Ohio State- *REMOVED 4/23* Aldrick Robinson- WR- SMU *REMOVED 4/23* Jeff Maehl- WR- Oregon *REMOVED 4/23*
    Posted by mbeaulieu07

Hey mb,
    I really like the addition of Jeron Johnson.  He is a hard hitting, instinctive safety.  I think he's really underrated.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

In Response to Re: 2011 Patriots Draft Options ***UPDATED 2/19 w/ PRE-COMBINE MOCK***:
    In Response to Re: 2011 Patriots Draft Options ***UPDATED 2/19 w/ PRE-COMBINE MOCK*** : Hey mb, I really like the addition of Jeron Johnson.  He is a hard hitting, instinctive safety.  I think he's really underrated.
    Posted by titletownfan

Thanks, yessir he is.

Can't remember if it was PatsEng or someone else who has been high on him for sometime.  I researched him, like what I found.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from titletownfan. Show titletownfan's posts

In Response to Re: 2011 Patriots Draft Options ***UPDATED 2/19 w/ PRE-COMBINE MOCK*** : Thanks, yessir he is. Can't remember if it was PatsEng or someone else who has been high on him for sometime.  I researched him, like what I found.
    Posted by mbeaulieu07

I remember having him in my first mock of the year, but I backed off of him as I didn't see the need for safety.  Now that i started projecting trades, I found room in the later rounds to take one.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from titletownfan. Show titletownfan's posts

Also, it looks like we may have a chance to sign some UDFA's, and send our rookies the playbooks.  Who are some potential targets?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Also, it looks like we may have a chance to sign some UDFA's, and send our rookies the playbooks.  Who are some potential targets?
    Posted by titletownfan

Here are some targets that interest me and I feel could be good fits in Foxboro:

URFA’s / 7th Rounders:

Mike Person- OT/OG
    - Montana State- The next late round/URFA OL for Scar to develop.

Mana Silva- S- Hawaii
    - Good size/speedcombo, 14 INT’s, 169 in career.

Ricky Lumpkin- DL- Kentucky
    - Good size for the 5 (6-4 313).

Jeff Tarpinian- LB- Iowa
    - Could be a stud special teamer.

Noel Devine- LB- WVU
    - Tough kid, ultra productive, excellent speed and quicks, tiny frame (5-7 179)

Shane Bannon- FB- Yale
    - BB loves big, tough and smart, kids.

Karl Klug- DE/OLB- Iowa
    - Tweener with a huge motor and good program pedigree.

Julian Vandervelde- OG- Iowa
    - Notice a theme.

Justin Trattou- DE/OLB- Florida
    - BB loves Florida kids.

Alex Wujciak- ILB- Maryland
    - A big thumper in the middle for their 34.

Darrin Walls- CB- Notre Dame
    - Good combo of size, speed and COD.

Preston Dial- TE/FB- Alabama
    - Tough kid, could provide value as FB or H-back.

Lee Smith- TE- Marshall- Very good size, solid in-line blocker.

Jeff Maehl- WR- Oregon
    - Very good short area quicks, high character, productive against top competition.

Kealoha Pilares- WR- Hawaii
    - Tough slot player with good speed and quicks.

"Do your job and be physical and you'll be champions again

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mgraham. Show mgraham's posts

In Response to Re: 2011 Patriots Draft Options ***UPDATED TOP 75*** : Here are some targets that interest me and I feel could be good fits in Foxboro: URFA’s / 7th Rounders: Mike Person- OT/OG - Montana State - The next late round/URFA OL for Scar to develop. Mana Silva- S- Hawaii - Good size/speedcombo, 14 INT’s, 169 in career. Ricky Lumpkin- DL- Kentucky - Good size for the 5 (6-4 313). Jeff Tarpinian- LB- Iowa - Could be a stud special teamer. Noel Devine- LB- WVU - Tough kid, ultra productive, excellent speed and quicks, tiny frame (5-7 179) Shane Bannon- FB- Yale - BB loves big, tough and smart, kids. Karl Klug- DE/OLB- Iowa - Tweener with a huge motor and good program pedigree. Julian Vandervelde- OG- Iowa - Notice a theme. Justin Trattou- DE/OLB- Florida - BB loves Florida kids. Alex Wujciak- ILB- Maryland - A big thumper in the middle for their 34. Darrin Walls- CB- Notre Dame - Good combo of size, speed and COD. Preston Dial- TE/FB- Alabama - Tough kid, could provide value as FB or H-back. Lee Smith- TE- Marshall - Very good size, solid in-line blocker. Jeff Maehl- WR- Oregon - Very good short area quicks, high character, productive against top competition. Kealoha Pilares- WR- Hawaii - Tough slot player with good speed and quicks. "Do your job and be physical and you'll be champions again
    Posted by mbeaulieu07

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mgraham. Show mgraham's posts

I ask of

mbeaulieu07

. I have not followed all the 5-6K theads of this post ( I usually go to last and read 3 back), but I value your insight as it is more specific to the Pats and probably more accurate than the TV  and media talking heads.

I like the possibility of Danny Watkins OG for the 28 pick , but just heard he is 27 years old.  I aologize if this was discussed before .. but does this effect his possibilty of being picked by the Pats .. would he be available later.

I hear that BB does'nt like giving 3rd contracts ( ie; 30+ age) so does this present a problem since his second would be like a 3rd?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

I ask of mbeaulieu07 . I have not followed all the 5-6K theads of this post ( I usually go to last and read 3 back), but I value your insight as it is more specific to the Pats and probably more accurate than the TV  and media talking heads. I like the possibility of Danny Watkins OG for the 28 pick , but just heard he is 27 years old.  I aologize if this was discussed before .. but does this effect his possibilty of being picked by the Pats .. would he be available later. I hear that BB does'nt like giving 3rd contracts ( ie; 30+ age) so does this present a problem since his second would be like a 3rd?
    Posted by mgraham

mg,
    Thanks.  Watkins is an older prospect (will turn 27 november 6th), but his tread life as it relates to football is relatively fresh (started playing 4 years ago, I belive), so he could potentially play further into his 30's than most due to a lack of wear and tear. 

From a team fit standpoint, he's perfect for NE IMO as he's a tough, smart, versatile OL that will hit you in the mouth that could provide value at 4, maybe all 5 OL positions, though he projects as an OG at the NFL level.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from sydpat. Show sydpat's posts

Faucet

One comment from me. BB discussed availability of "hybrid' DE's to LB's and difficulty in choosing them. Says there is a good crop this year. Bluff? Don't know, who does.

Think the Pats first pick depends on what teams following think the other teams will do.

Miami (15) running back or LB? Jacksonville, Pats and San Diego may all be in line for Kerrigan, Watt or Jordan.

Who is going to trade up or play the bluff between picks 15 and 18 for their man?

What do you think? This is where it will be decided if BB trades down or not.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric2. Show KyleCleric2's posts

whichever team drafts Mallett will get an "A" from me in their draft grade. best QB in the draft. the only one i'd be comfortable with day 1.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Faucetman. Show Faucetman's posts

Faucet One comment from me. BB discussed availability of "hybrid' DE's to LB's and difficulty in choosing them. Says there is a good crop this year. Bluff? Don't know, who does. Think the Pats first pick depends on what teams following think the other teams will do. Miami (15) running back or LB? Jacksonville, Pats and San Diego may all be in line for Kerrigan, Watt or Jordan. Who is going to trade up or play the bluff between picks 15 and 18 for their man? What do you think? This is where it will be decided if BB trades down or not.
    Posted by sydpat

BB has never taken a hybrid before the third round but there is always a first time.  BB inherited Willie McGinest and he was taken very high, #4 overall, and BB loved him.  I have to think BB will love Kerrigan as a player and person but this doesn't mean he thinks Kerrigan can play standing up.  Kerrigan or Reed would not surprise me but I would think Watt/Jordan/Heyward have to rank pretty high on his list too.  BB has a much stronger history of drafted DL early on. 

I also feel OL has to be an area BB will address early as the need is greatest at OL and BB also commented about quality and depth at the position.  The dark horse choice is Mark Ingram because of the Saban connection and the fact that BB values a strong run game.  But Ingram would be a long shot and pretty big surprise to me.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportslover21. Show sportslover21's posts

Hey Guys,

I brought my updated rankings, positional rankings, top Pats prospects a few days ago along with my mock draft. Now I bring another Full 2 round updated draft with a full Patriots draft. I will also be posting more then just my own mocks and stuff the next few days and contribute more on the different topics. Here we go!

6 Trades

New England Trades #17, #60 – Washington Trades #10

Chicago Trades #29, #93 – Kansas City Trades #21

Tennessee #39,#77 – Seattle Trades #25

Buffalo Trades #34, #100, #169 – Atlanta Trades #27

New England Trades #28 – Washington Trades #41, 2012 1st

New England Trades #33 – Minnesota Trades #43, #150, 2012 3rd

Round 1

1.       Carolina Panthers – Cameron Newton, QB, Auburn

2.       Denver Broncos – Marcell Dareus, DT, Alabama

3.       Buffalo Bills – Von Miller, OLB, Texas A&M

4.       Cincinnati Bengals –  A.J. Green, WR, Georgia

5.       Arizona Cardinals – Patrick Peterson, CB, LSU

6.       Cleveland Browns – Julio Jones, WR, Alabama

7.       San Francisco 49ers – Robert Quinn, DE/LB, North Carolina

8.       Tennessee Titans – Blaine Gabbert, QB, Missouri

9.       Dallas Cowboys – J.J Watt, DE, Wisconsin

10.   New England Patriots (f/WSH) – Prince Amukamara, CB, Nebraska

11.   Houston Texans – Ryan Kerrigan, OLB, Purdue

12.   Minnesota Vikings – Da’Quan Bowers, DE, Clemson

13.   Detroit Lions – Tyron Smith, OT, Southern California

14.   St. Louis Rams – Corey Liuget, DT, Illinois

15.   Miami Dolphins – Mike Pouncey, OG, Florida

16.   Jacksonville Jaguars – Andy Dalton, QB, TCU

17.   Washington Redskins (f/OAK via NE) – Aldon Smith, DE/LB, Missouri

18.   San Diego Chargers – Cameron Jordan, DE, California

19.   New York Giants – Anthony Castonzo, OT, Boston College

20.   Tampa Bay Buccaneers – Adrian Clayborn, DE, Iowa

21.   Chicago Bears (f/KC) – Gabe Carimi, OT, Wisconsin

22.   Indianapolis Colts – Nate Solder, OT, Colorado

23.   Philadelphia Eagles – Jimmy Smith, CB, Colorado

24.   New Orleans Saints – Cameron Heyward, DE, Ohio State

25.   Tennessee Titans (f/SEA) – Nick Fairley, DT, Auburn

26.   Baltimore Ravens – Muhammed Wilkerson, DE, Temple

27.   Buffalo Bills (f/ATL) – Christian Ponder, QB, Florida State

28.   Washington Redskins (f/NE) – Jake Locker, QB, Washington

29.   Kansas City Chiefs (f/CHI) – Phil Taylor, NT, Baylor

30.   New York Jets – Akeem Ayers, OLB, UCLA

31.   Pittsburgh Steelers – Danny Watkins, OG, Baylor

32.   Green Bay Packers – Aaron Williams, CB/S, Texas

Round 2

1.    Minnesota Vikings (f/NE) – Ryan Mallett, QB, Arkansas
    2.    Atlanta Falcons (f/BUF) – Kyle Rudolph, TE, Notre Dame
    3.    Cincinnati Bengals – Marvin Austin, DT, North Carolina
    4.    Denver Broncos – Rahim Moore, S, UCLA
    5.    Cleveland Browns – Justin Houston, DE, Georgia
    6.    Arizona Cardinals – Derek Sherrod, OT, Mississippi State
    7.    Seattle Seahawks (f/TEN) – Stephen Paea, DT, Oregon State
    8.    Dallas Cowboys – Ben Ijalana, OT, Villanova
    9.    New England Patriots (f/WSH) – Brooks Reed, OLB, Arizona
    10.  Houston Texans – Ras-I Dowling, CB, Virginia Tech
    11.  New England Patriots (f/MIN) – Mark Ingram, RB, Alabama
    12.  Detroit Lions – Brandon Harris, CB, Miami (FL)
    13.  San Francisco 49ers – Ricky Stanzi, QB, Iowa
    14.  Denver Broncos – Christian Ballard, DT, Iowa
    15.  St. Louis Rams – Jonathan Baldwin, WR, Pittsburgh
    16.  Oakland Raiders – Colin Kaepernick, QB, Nevada
    17.  Jacksonville Jaguars – Ryan Jones, CB, Northwest Missouri State
    18.  San Diego Chargers – Martez Wilson, ILB/OLB, Illinois
    19.  Tampa Bay Buccaneers – Brandon Burton, CB, Utah
    20.  New York Giants – Mikel LeShoure, RB, Illinois
    21.  Indianapolis Colts – Jarvis Jenkins, DT, Clemson
    22.  Philadelphia Eagles – Orlando Franklin, OT, Miami (FL)
    23.  Kansas City Chiefs – James Carpenter, OT/G, Alabama
    24.  New Orleans Saints – Ryan Williams, RB, Virginia Tech
    25.  Seattle Seahawks – Johnny Patrick, CB, Louisville
    26.  Baltimore Ravens – Torrey Smith, WR, Maryland
    27.  Atlanta Falcons – Allen Bailey, DE, Miami (FL)
    28.  Washington Redskins (f/NE) – Leonard Hankerson, WR, Miami (FL)
    29.  San Diego Chargers – Randall Cobb, WR, Kentucky
    30.  Chicago Bears – Stefen Wisniewski, OG/C, Penn State
    31.  Pittsburgh Steelers – Marcus Gilbert, OT, Florida
    32.  Green Bay Packers – Sam Acho, DE/LB, Texas

Patriots Picks
    #10 - CB Prince Amukamara, Nebraska
    #41 - OLB Brooks Reed, Arizona
    #43 - RB Mark Ingram, Alabama
    #74 - OG Rodney Hudson, Florida State
    #92 - WR Greg Little, North Carolina
    #125 - OG John Moffitt, Wisconsin
    #150 - OLB Greg Romeus, Pittsburgh
    #159 - S Ahmad Black, Florida
    #193 - QB Greg McElroy, Alabama
    2012 1st (WSH)
    2012 3rd (MIN)

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Critter23. Show Critter23's posts

KyleC, respect all your posts and ideas but respectfully disagree on Mallett and I will predict here he will be a bust.  Did not like what I saw in Gruden interview or workout.  Posted on this a day or two ago.  Not honest, mature, or in good shape--or smart in my opinion.

Sections
Shortcuts