Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

2011 Patriots Draft Options ***THANKS TO ALL WHO CONTRIBUTED!***

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Faucetman. Show Faucetman's posts

Re: 2011 Patriots Draft Options ***THANKS TO ALL WHO CONTRIBUTED!***

In Response to Re: 2011 Patriots Draft Options ***THANKS TO ALL WHO CONTRIBUTED!***:
    Talking about the running game above, I posted this on another thread: Grogan77, since everyone else covered the "no defense" comment I'll cover the "weak running game" comment. Do you realize in 2010 your New England Patriots ran the ball 454 times for 1973 yards ! Thats a 4.3 YPC avg and an avg of 123.3 yards per game! (keep in mind both those averages are brought down By Tom Bradys 31 carries for 30 yards, and Brian Hoyers 10 kneeldowns for -8 yards) Delete the two QB's and your avg goes up to 4.72 YPC . Not too shabby! But because all the yardage wasn't gained by one feature back, clueless "fans" like yourself think the running game was weak. And just for good measure....out of those 454 carries, there were only TWO fumbles, of which only 1 was lost ! But if thats not good enough for you, we drafted a feature back in round 2, a thumper in round 3, and two mammoth OL's to open holes for them. The running game was effective last year, and will be more so this year. Looking forward to the runing game being even better in 2011! P.S. Post # 7480! haha
    Posted by Quagmire3

Yes, like I was excited to see how productive the two new TEs would be heading into last year, I am equally excited to see how the running game develops.  Instead of having a two headed monster, we'll likely feature a 4 headed monster.  I doubt anyone will have more than 750 yards because all 4 backs will see time.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

This was an easy draft too call in reality the biggest need for the Patriots was to upgrade LT and running game. I personally was hoping for Pouncey to be available at 17 but hey when he was taken by Miami it left the door open for BB to snag arguably the best LT in this draft. By adding fresh young legs to the backfield the defenses will not be able too key on the receivers. Morris,Taylor and possibly even Faulk will all be on the outside looking in come football season whenever that is.. I don't think that BB will forget the D and free agency has quite a few interesting options,again whenever that process comes to fruition..I wouldn't close this thread either as it has many more components still left too converse about,including UDFA's and free agency and the effect of each aspect of the off season towards the eventual selections made in this draft..

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

In Response to Re: 2011 Patriots Draft Options ***THANKS TO ALL WHO CONTRIBUTED!***:
    In Response to Re: 2011 Patriots Draft Options ***THANKS TO ALL WHO CONTRIBUTED!*** : I sensed the same thing, BB wanted to move down and wheel and deal more but just didn't get the offers.  Most teams probably try to avoid dealing with the Pats on draft day but our old partners OAK and NO.  Solder could have been had in the mid 20s and Dowling perhaps at 50.  BB should have moved up with WAS and taken JJ Watt.  That's my view but we still had a good draft.
    Posted by Faucetman

Faucet, have to disagree on this.  Several media outlets indicated the Giants had a huge desire for Solder. I dont think he would have lasted past them. 
    Now I do agree on Watt, maybe we should have traded 28, 60 and a later pick with washington, Watt and Solder would have been better.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from brdbreu. Show brdbreu's posts

In Response to Re: 2011 Patriots Draft Options ***THANKS TO ALL WHO CONTRIBUTED!*** : Faucet, have to disagree on this.  Several media outlets indicated the Giants had a huge desire for Solder. I dont think he would have lasted past them.  Now I do agree on Watt, maybe we should have traded 28, 60 and a later pick with washington, Watt and Solder would have been better.
    Posted by MordecaiBloodmoon

that would not have been bad
    jordan and solder maybe better

why didnt we take a shot at romeus.
    damn look at houston, gb and n.o drafts!

we seem to have gotton better, but....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverSun. Show SilverSun's posts

In Response to Re: 2011 Patriots Draft Options ***THANKS TO ALL WHO CONTRIBUTED!*** : Faucet, have to disagree on this.  Several media outlets indicated the Giants had a huge desire for Solder. I dont think he would have lasted past them.  Now I do agree on Watt, maybe we should have traded 28, 60 and a later pick with washington, Watt and Solder would have been better.

MB - I agree with you that Gints would have taken Solder; also agree with you and Faucet that we should have gone up to 10 via Skins to select JJ Watt.  But note to you both - our 5th round choice - Marcus Cannon dominated JJ in the bowl game upset TCU put on powerful Wisconsin.  Marcus just shothered JJ - no sacks, no passes batted doen - NADA.  So, let's feel good about Solder and Marcus Cannon, who should destroy the Jet's pass rush on Tom for some years to come!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

RE : Shutting this thread down at 7500 posts... My question is WHY ? ( MB is eventually just going to start a new thread entitled 2012 Patriots Draft Options )  I say MB just changes THIS thread topic to 2012 and keep this MF'er rollin into the 5 digit territory and beyond . PS ~   I think I'm starting to understand BB 's 2011 draft  a lil' better , especially after watchin' the Patriots All Access Draft Special . I get the feelin' that BB just didnt have the hots for the talent post Top 20 and decided to look for "value " via future prospects ( Saints ) and unorthodox means ( Mallete as a commodity , 3 & 4th to Oak ) . Note : It's kinda funny that during some of the video you can almost taste the discust in the Pats draft room as they wait for the phone to ring with acceptable trade offers for #17, that never came ( cue crickets chirpin' ).   My gut tells me that their guy didnt last to pick #17 and then Plan B didnt work out  (where they move back slightly to land someone ) You can actually hear a voice tell BB ...Lets just take him ( Solder )   At pick #33 , I think they were convinced they'd be gettin' amazing offers  ( were'nt we all ? ) and when that didnt materialize , they reluctantly went with Ras-I  ( BB is seen on the phone telling the SF GM that the least he'd take is a 2 this year and a 2 in 2012 ).       LINK : www.patriots.com/mediacenter/index.cfm?ac=videonewsdetail&pid=48406&pcid=160 ">Patriots All A c cess - 5/6/2011
    Posted by CaptnFoxboro

Haha, I wonder what the BDC total post record is for a single thread? 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

There were rumbling's about this during the draft as well.  After NE selected Solder there was talk (don't remember if it was the NFL Network or ESPN broadcast) that multiple teams were interested in him.  What may also back up this belief is the fact that BB didn't trade back with 17 and selected Solder, to me he must have read that other teams had significant interest.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

We all got our hopes up for BB to draft a big playmaker on the defense and we know what happend. Now I see more and more people saying he will do it through free agency and I feel as though we are just getting our hopes up for another dissappointment. I think BB will stick to his guns and develop his team with what he has. I dont see the patriots going after a big name free agent.
    Posted by NYPatsFan12
    I don't know if our hopes are so high that we are setting ourselves up for disappointment or not,the only logical place for BB to search for free agent fits are on Defense and maybe a big WR, though if either Light or mankins leave via Free agency then he would still need too add another O-lineman. He will probably kick the tires on Ray Edwards,Randy Moss,OchoCinco,and maybe Sidney Rice,I wouldn't count out any Dlineman even Babin has his niche...I always look forward to FA time to see just how much BB might add,though with a 14 win team where do you improve that it will significantly change your record? MB whatever the record is I'm betting this one will eventually hold the record because as you can see noone here is ready to shutdown the thread...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

If the owners and players dont come to an agreement, this will all be moot. I am more sleptical than I was a month ago.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Faucetman. Show Faucetman's posts

The Giants were smart, they saw Prince at 19 and never dreamed he'd fall into their laps.  We could have taken Prince at 17 then Carimi at 28.  Most people feel Carimi is a RT so if he is, we move Vollmer over to LT.  We then could have traded 33 down to someone as I think Ingram would still have been there.

Obviously BB wanted a stud LT and feels he can develop Solder into that.  The Pats do have a pretty impressive track record of making good OLs out of nobodies like Stephen Neal, Rush Hochstein, Koppen and even Mankins.  Most people had Mankins as a 3rd rounder.  None of these players have the athletic ability and size of Nate Solder so he could end up becoming just a beast, maybe as good if not better than Joe Thomas and Jake Long.  Let's compare the three:

Nate Solder - 6-8, 319, 4.96, 21 reps, 32 vert, 2.87 twenty, 1.72 ten, 9-2 broad, 4.34 shuttle, 7.44 cone

Joe Thomas, 6-7, 311, 4.92, 28 reps, 33 vert, 2.87 twenty, 1.75 ten, 9-2 broad, 4.88 shuttle, 7.95 cone

Jake Long, 6-7, 313, 5.22, 37 reps, 27.5 vert, 2.97 twenty, 1.75 ten, 8-6 broad, 4.73 shuttle, 7.44 cone

Solder is taller and heavier coming out than the other two guys but he needs to spend some time in the weight room, which he will.  Solder's vertical and broad jumps are on parr with Thomas and better than Jake Long.  His 40 and 20 times are on parr with Thomas and better than Long's.  But, the things that stand out to me are the agility drills.  Solder's 4.34 shuttle is off the charts for a guy his size and his cone matches Jake Long.  On paper, Nate Solder is every bit as impressive as the two elite AFC tackles and one could argue has a bigger upside if that is possible. 

Did the Pats at 17 land someone who in a year or two will be contending for Pro Bowl appearances with Long and Thomas?  Long was taken #1 overall and Thomas was taken #3 overall in their respective drafts.  If Solder develops to where his name is mentioned in the same sentence as those two guys and we got him at 17, that would be pretty special.

Dowling worries me medically.  There is no denying his talent and value at 33 IF he stays healthy.  But I still think I would have preferred the Prince/Carimi combo over the Solder/Dowling combo.

I am not sad that we passed on Ingram.  His knees are worrisome.  I think Vereen has every bit the chance that Ingram has to be special but without any current medical issues.  Vereen is bigger, strong and faster with more of a home run potential.  Vereen is about equal coming out of the backfield and at 56 instead of 28, the risk is way less.  Plus we basically got Vereen and a 2012 first instead of Ingram.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

In Response to Re: 2011 Patriots Draft Options ***THANKS TO ALL WHO CONTRIBUTED!*** : The Giants were smart, they saw Prince at 19 and never dreamed he'd fall into their laps.  We could have taken Prince at 17 then Carimi at 28.  Most people feel Carimi is a RT so if he is, we move Vollmer over to LT.  We then could have traded 33 down to someone as I think Ingram would still have been there. Obviously BB wanted a stud LT and feels he can develop Solder into that.  The Pats do have a pretty impressive track record of making good OLs out of nobodies like Stephen Neal, Rush Hochstein, Koppen and even Mankins.  Most people had Mankins as a 3rd rounder.  None of these players have the athletic ability and size of Nate Solder so he could end up becoming just a beast, maybe as good if not better than Joe Thomas and Jake Long.  Let's compare the three: Nate Solder - 6-8, 319, 4.96, 21 reps, 32 vert, 2.87 twenty, 1.72 ten, 9-2 broad, 4.34 shuttle, 7.44 cone Joe Thomas, 6-7, 311, 4.92, 28 reps, 33 vert, 2.87 twenty, 1.75 ten, 9-2 broad, 4.88 shuttle, 7.95 cone Jake Long, 6-7, 313, 5.22, 37 reps, 27.5 vert, 2.97 twenty, 1.75 ten, 8-6 broad, 4.73 shuttle, 7.44 cone Solder is taller and heavier coming out than the other two guys but he needs to spend some time in the weight room, which he will.  Solder's vertical and broad jumps are on parr with Thomas and better than Jake Long.  His 40 and 20 times are on parr with Thomas and better than Long's.  But, the things that stand out to me are the agility drills.  Solder's 4.34 shuttle is off the charts for a guy his size and his cone matches Jake Long.  On paper, Nate Solder is every bit as impressive as the two elite AFC tackles and one could argue has a bigger upside if that is possible.  Did the Pats at 17 land someone who in a year or two will be contending for Pro Bowl appearances with Long and Thomas?  Long was taken #1 overall and Thomas was taken #3 overall in their respective drafts.  If Solder develops to where his name is mentioned in the same sentence as those two guys and we got him at 17, that would be pretty special. Dowling worries me medically.  There is no denying his talent and value at 33 IF he stays healthy.  But I still think I would have preferred the Prince/Carimi combo over the Solder/Dowling combo. I am not sad that we passed on Ingram.  His knees are worrisome.  I think Vereen has every bit the chance that Ingram has to be special but without any current medical issues.  Vereen is bigger, strong and faster with more of a home run potential.  Vereen is about equal coming out of the backfield and at 56 instead of 28, the risk is way less.  Plus we basically got Vereen and a 2012 first instead of Ingram.
    Posted by Faucetman
    Comparing apples to oranges? Prince maybe a better technique CB, but they were looking for a guy who will blast the big WR like Edwards a hitter who can bang with the big boys if you will and Ras-I is just that type of hitter and he's as fast as they come,the dude ran a 4.4 forty at the combine with a pulled hammy half way threw the run...As for Carimi vs.Solder
    I'm betting this was a Dante selection and the preference probably came down to who was the more ready player. Also the first round selection in 2012 was the kicker,anytime BB can leverage a draft he has the advantage in his selections.2012 should be even more interesting than this years draft. Take into consideration that Mankins might demand a trade and that Light might take a hike,what this probably means to the Patriots is more draft choices in the early rounds for 2012,I think the words I'm seeking are perpetual fluidity in controlling the draft and continuing to be able too draft in multiples,these are the keys to BB keeping ahead of the rest of his peers....Genius? maybe,but shrewd definately!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Faucetman. Show Faucetman's posts

In Response to Re: 2011 Patriots Draft Options ***THANKS TO ALL WHO CONTRIBUTED!*** : Comparing apples to oranges? Prince maybe a better technique CB, but they were looking for a guy who will blast the big WR like Edwards a hitter who can bang with the big boys if you will and Ras-I is just that type of hitter and he's as fast as they come,the dude ran a 4.4 forty at the combine with a pulled hammy half way threw the run...As for Carimi vs.Solder I'm betting this was a Dante selection and the preference probably came down to who was the more ready player. Also the first round selection in 2012 was the kicker,anytime BB can leverage a draft he has the advantage in his selections.2012 should be even more interesting than this years draft. Take into consideration that Mankins might demand a trade and that Light might take a hike,what this probably means to the Patriots is more draft choices in the early rounds for 2012,I think the words I'm seeking are perpetual fluidity in controlling the draft and continuing to be able too draft in multiples,these are the keys to BB keeping ahead of the rest of his peers....Genius? maybe,but shrewd definately!!!
    Posted by sportsbozo1

I wouldn't say apples and oranges.  Prince is also a hitter.  I've seen enough Nebraska games to know Prince can bring the lumber.  Let's break them down:

Prince 6-0, 206, 4.38, 15 reps
    Ras-I 6-1, 198, 4.40 (bad hammy), 19 reps

pretty close.

Light will take a hike and Solder will be starting LT day 1.

The Pats would appear to have plenty of cap space to take care of Logan, I hope they do.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dna53. Show dna53's posts

I like the draft...saw an awesome review at 60maxpowero.com...they are awesome..check them out

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from teegee. Show teegee's posts

Ah yes, the conventional wisdom, pre draft, was the Pats beefing up the front 7. Not exactly. And now the CW is for free agency to do the job. I just don't see it. Unless the lockout is lifted, the legal manuevering will extend far into the summer putting the squeeze on the free agents. I don't know if the owners planned it this way or if they're just lucky. I suppose if you're a team that didn't fill all your needs in the draft, then you've got to go after free agents. And if you are a free agent, you're going after the big buck$, but how inconvenient will it be when it all happens at the last moment? Take Matt Light. He's rumored to be going to KC. However, I remember seeing a tv special on him with his beautiful wife, home and kids. Does he want to leave that? Might he decide to take a little less to stay if he can't sign until August or September? Mutiply this dynamic by the hundreds of free agents out there and, well, it is somewhat of a great unknown. I do see Solder being able to start so it wouldn't be a big deal if Light leaves. Mankins does need to play as guard depth is not the greatest, although I think Cannon could be playing early as well. In summary, I wouldn't be shocked if the Pats didn't sign any free agents. Faucetman has it right refering to the draft based upon signed contracts, positional depth, i.e., running backs, and young for old.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Faucet,
    Your boy Kenny Tate has been asked to move to OLB from S for the 2011 season.  Will certainly be an interesting story to follow..

Per CBS Draft Scout:

05/06/2011 - STARS OF 2011: LB Kenny Tate - How often does a returning First Team All-ACC performer get asked to change positions? That's the task facing Kenny Tate this Spring, as he moves from safety to linebacker. It's a reflection that the coaching staff appreciates Tate's tackling ability and would like to make sure he's in the best position to make plays on defense. A former wide receiver, Tate also has excellent hands and a nose for the ball, and is the Terrapin defender who causes the most headaches for opposing coaches. - The Sports Xchange

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Here’s an early short list of players to keep an eye on for the 2011 CFB Season.

I’ll  start with Defense, then add offense:

Defense:

DB:

*Robert Lester (6-2 200) – S- Alabama

Mark Barron (6-2 210) - S- Alabama

*Ray Ray Armstrong (6-4 220) - SS- Miami

Kenny Tate (6-4 220) – S/LB- Maryland

Brandon Boykin (5-10 184) – CB- Georgia

Chase Minnifield (6-0 185) – CB- Virginia

DL:

Jared Crick (6-6 285) – DL- Nebraska

*Baker Steinkuhler (6-6 290) – DL- Nebraska

Kendall Reyes (6-4 298) – DL- UConn

Kheeston Randall (6-5 295) – DL- Texas

Billy Winn (6-4 295) - DL- Boise State

Ryan Van Bergen (6-6 283) - DL - Michigan

LB:

Vinny Curry (6-4 260) - DE/OLB- Marshall

Jake Bequette (6-5 270) - DE/OLB- Arkansas

Devin Taylor (6-6 250) – DE/OLB- South Carolina

Vince Browne (6-5 265) - DE/OLB- Northwestern

Courtney Upshaw (6-2 263) - ILB- Alabama

*Donte Hightower (6-4 258) – ILB- Alabama

Chris Galippo (6-2 250) - ILB- USC

*Manti Te’o (6-2 245) – ILB- ND

*Luke Keuchly (6-2 235) – ILB- BC

* Denotes Underclassmen

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Thanks to MB, Faucet, and Low FB IQ and all those other people who watch way more college football than I.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Thanks to MB, Faucet, and Low FB IQ and all those other people who watch way more college football than I.
    Posted by JohnHannahrulz

JHr,
    Glad to help and am already looking forward to kicking off the 2011 discussions!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Faucetman. Show Faucetman's posts

Mb,

I guess if Tate could put on 30 lbs he'd make an excellent OLB.  Will be interesting to see how it unfolds and affects his draft status next year.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Here's my early watch list for the offensive side of the ball for the 2011 CFB season:

Offense: 

QB:

John Brantley (6-3 220)- Florida

Kirk Cousins (6-3 205)- Michigan State

Ryan Tannehill (6-4 220)- Texas A&M

RB:

Davin Meggett (5-9 215)- Maryland

*Trent Richardson (5-11 220)- Alabama

*Knile Davis (6-0 220)- Arkansas

*Montee Ball (5-11 236)- Wisconsin

Mark Tyler (5-11 228)- USC

Brandon Bolden (5-11 215) Ole Miss

WR:

Ryan Broyles (5-11 185)- Oklahoma

Marquis Maze (5-10 182)- Alabama

Damaris Johnson (5-8 172)- Tulsa

Marvin McNutt (6-4 215)- Iowa

*Russell Shepard (6-0 188)- LSU

*Mohamed Sanu (6-2 218- Rutgers

+Michael Floyd (6-3 220)- ND

OG:

*Barrett Jones (6-4 301)- Alabama

*David DeCastro (6-5 312)- Stanford

Kevin Zeitler (6-4 315)- Wisconsin

C:

Mike Brewster (6-5 295)- Ohio State

Ben Jones (6-3 300)- Georgia

*Peter Konz (6-5 313)- Wisconsin

+Denotes Character Red Flags

*Denotes Underclassmen

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Faucetman. Show Faucetman's posts

I'd add a couple of names Mb:

QB

Andrew Luck (6-4, 235) Stanford.  I know he has another year of eligibility but he has to come out, doesn't he?
    Nick Foles (6-5, 245) Arizona
    Brandon Weeden (6-4, 220) Oklahoma State

WR

Justin Blackmon (6-1, 208) Oklahoma State
    Alshon Jeffrey (6-4, 232) S. Carolina
    Jeff Fuller - (6-3, 215) Texas A&M

RB

Cyrus Gray (5-10, 198) Texas A&M
    Daniel Herron (5-10, 205) The Ohio State
    Doug Martin (5-9, 201) Boise State

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

I'd add a couple of names Mb: QB Andrew Luck (6-4, 235) Stanford.  I know he has another year of eligibility but he has to come out, doesn't he? Nick Foles (6-5, 245) Arizona Brandon Weeden (6-4, 220) Oklahoma State WR Justin Blackmon (6-1, 208) Oklahoma State Alshon Jeffrey (6-4, 232) S. Carolina Jeff Fuller - (6-3, 215) Texas A&M RB Cyrus Gray (5-10, 198) Texas A&M Daniel Herron (5-10, 205) The Ohio State Doug Martin (5-9, 201) Boise State
    Posted by Faucetman

Faucet,
    Alot of good names. 

My reasoning for leaving out these players below:

QB:  I tried to list players that I think will eventually fall outside of Rd 1, which is a huge guessing game at this point.  Weeden is intriguing, but the kid will be 28 this season, 29 his rookie year in the NFL.

WR:  I didn't list the players that could end up in the first part of Rd 1.  I'll need to research Fuller more, but Blackmon and Jeffrey look like elite, top 10 type talents at this point.

RB:  I tried to list RB's at 210 or higher, though out of the 3 you listed, Doug Martin looks the most intriguing to me.  On the subject of undersized backs, another kid to keep an eye on is Jeffrey Demps out of Florida.  He's listed at 5-8 190, but could be a 4.2 kid.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Agree on Blackmon and Jeffery. Unless New Orleans really tanks I can't see them being there in the 20s. What's funny is I think MB had Janoris Jenkins on his post-declaring list this year.....no DBs next year..?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Agree on Blackmon and Jeffery. Unless New Orleans really tanks I can't see them being there in the 20s. What's funny is I think MB had Janoris Jenkins on his post-declaring list this year.....no DBs next year..?
    Posted by JohnHannahrulz

JHr,
    I like Jenkins as much as anyone, but he has an issue with drugs that needs to be cleaned up.  I read yesterday that he could be transferring to a DII school (North Alabama) I believe vs. entering the Supplemental Draft.  Either way, I think he has shut down ability and is a top 15 talent.  Like the offense, I can add him in, but will give him the character red flag mark.  I'm also not sure they'd touch him in Rd 1 with these red flags.

Below is my defensive watch list that was posted on the previous page (Jenkins added):

Defense:

DB:

*Robert Lester (6-2 200) – S- Alabama

Mark Barron (6-2 210) - S- Alabama

*Ray Ray Armstrong (6-4 220) - SS- Miami

Kenny Tate (6-4 220) – S/LB- Maryland

Brandon Boykin (5-10 184) – CB- Georgia

Chase Minnifield (6-0 185) – CB- Virginia

+Janoris Jenkins (5-11 180) - CB- Florida

DL:

Jared Crick (6-6 285) – DL- Nebraska

*Baker Steinkuhler (6-6 290) – DL- Nebraska