2011 Patriots Draft Options ***THANKS TO ALL WHO CONTRIBUTED!***

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Re: 2011 Patriots Draft Options ***IT'S GO TIME!***

Fact that Dalton, Kaepernick and Mallett are still available bodes well for the Pats if they are looking to trade back again. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

Wayyyy tooooo much whine here.  To those saying what good is 2 1sts if we never use them.  U are forgetting the 2nd rd pick we also get.  I would trade a 1st for a 2nd and 1st forever if I could. 
    To those whining about no pass rush, the draft isnt over, several good rushers are still left.  I wanted Sheard in the 2nd and he is there.  Many want Reed, he is there.  Several more are there.  Dont be like last year when the morons whined DMC is a special teamer, u dont take a special teamer in the 1st.  How did that turn out? 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mgraham. Show mgraham's posts

In Response to Re: 2011 Patriots Draft Options ***IT'S GO TIME!***:
    What is the point of continually bouncing first round picks between seasons? It is meaningless if you never actually use the pick. 
    Posted by zbellino

Again   I concur !!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Outkast1978. Show Outkast1978's posts

The same people that keep saying this is god to keep trading are the same people that will complaint when we get bounce out of the payoffs in the 1 round again... I dont mind a trade but with a team like NO that will probably pick around 29 or 30 next year it doesnt make sense to me.. they got jordan and ingram 2 top 20 guys and we get bs 2nd round picks.......

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

And dont forget we are also adding more top 3 rd picks than anyone else even after the trade.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CanadianPat. Show CanadianPat's posts

Jests will take Wilkerson or take a gamble on Houston

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

LOL.... sportsguy33   Bill Simmons   My dad wants to get drunk and pretend that New England had New Orleans' draft.
    Posted by Rocky

Hahahahahahahaahaha  great one !

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from brdbreu. Show brdbreu's posts

What is the point of continually bouncing first round picks between seasons? It is meaningless if you never actually use the pick. 
    Posted by zbellino

thank you. been my point for 3 months.
    you are smart enough to get the advantage, but not smart enough to use the advantage

at 17 could have had jordan, ingram, prince, liuget or even if offensive line carimi or costanzo, solder a big guy yes but?

now we trade, and not to a top 5 team but to n.o. who takes three 2 picks we could have had. and we get their pick next year which may be 31 or 32.

you know who has had a good draft so far; n.o. if they go to the super bowl, and we are not there or we are there and we lose, you know they had the draft we SHOULD HAVE HAD.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ron-Burgandy. Show Ron-Burgandy's posts

They will trade #33 to Washington for #49 and #1 next year. Be prepared to wait until pick #49 tomorrow.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from teegee. Show teegee's posts

In Response to Re: 2011 Patriots Draft Options ***IT'S GO TIME!*** : getting Luck next year with these picks will never happen
    Posted by patriot-fan-74

Perhaps some other qb three years from now. Don't need Luck next year.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Hoping the Jets fcuk up their pick like last year. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Outkast1978. Show Outkast1978's posts

The same people that keep saying this is good to keep trading are the same people that will complaint when we get bounce out of the payoffs in the 1 round again... I dont mind a trade but with a team like NO that will probably pick around 29 or 30 next year it doesnt make sense to me.. they got jordan and ingram 2 top 20 guys and we get bs 2nd round picks.......

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbungle. Show mrbungle's posts

5 picks tomorrow? Anyone care to bet if we keep them all?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from teegee. Show teegee's posts

They will trade #33 to Washington for #49 and #1 next year. Be prepared to wait until pick #49 tomorrow.
    Posted by Ron-Burgandy

Let's hope so.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

wilkerson to Jets

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mgraham. Show mgraham's posts

Pats are rolling over 1st rounders each year in preparation for using them as tokens to pick a top QB as Brady's replacement. Andrew Luck next year??
    Posted by NYC

we would have to go 2-14

I dont think so

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from brdbreu. Show brdbreu's posts

In Response to Re: 2011 Patriots Draft Options ***IT'S GO TIME!*** :   Hahahahahahahaahaha  great one !
    Posted by auchhhhhhhhhhh

me too!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

:(

Twitter
    AdamSchefter: 
    Wilkerson will be a Jet. [via Twitter]

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Wayyyy tooooo much whine here.  To those saying what good is 2 1sts if we never use them.  U are forgetting the 2nd rd pick we also get.  I would trade a 1st for a 2nd and 1st forever if I could.  To those whining about no pass rush, the draft isnt over, several good rushers are still left.  I wanted Sheard in the 2nd and he is there.  Many want Reed, he is there.  Several more are there.  Dont be like last year when the morons whined DMC is a special teamer, u dont take a special teamer in the 1st.  How did that turn out? 
    Posted by MordecaiBloodmoon

But you seem to forget Brady doesn't last forever. We are watching him waste away every year and since we are so close it's painful to continue to plan for the future without getting blue chips when we have a chance to

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rockdog1293000. Show Rockdog1293000's posts

What did you say after the first round last year? You are being stupid. Perhaps Solder can really play and they find a way to pick some difference makers in round II? 

I bet you said they should've selected Sergio Kindle round last year. A real difference maker if you listen to hype, but a guy the pats judged to be not worth it. You are simply judging the draft based on consensus. A two year old can do that.

In Response to Re: 2011 Patriots Draft Options ***IT'S GO TIME!*** : I totally agree with you... if BB keeps this up we are never going to smell another super bowl again this makes me sick...
    Posted by Outkast1978

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from isurfvb35. Show isurfvb35's posts

the sox got a w tonight against b-more, the c's and b's are in the playoffs, belichick is working his magic on draft day and there are a bunch of girls on here crying about a pass rusher after the first day of the draft. calm down jeez

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Spetznaz24. Show Spetznaz24's posts

Why can't the Pats ever take the best player on the board? Look at the Saints. They got 2 playmakers in Jordan and Ingram.  Why keep stockpiling the picks if you arent going to use them to select the best players? Maybe if they did, the Pats wouldnt be getting dominated in every playoff game. Clay Mathews would have looked good in a Pats jersey. The same will be said about Jordan, Prince or Ingram.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from expertmike. Show expertmike's posts

Haaaaa haaaa.  Jets take Wilkerson

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Jets choose Wilkerson, good. I like Heyward more.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

Mo Wilkerson to the JETS.... lookout !!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :(

Sections
Shortcuts