2011 Patriots Draft Options ***THANKS TO ALL WHO CONTRIBUTED!***

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric2. Show KyleCleric2's posts

Re: 2011 Patriots Draft Options ***IT'S GO TIME!***

In Response to Re: 2011 Patriots Draft Options ***IT'S GO TIME!***:
    [QUOTE]my only gripe is I think both picks we made could have been had lower.  Dowling maybe even at 56.
    Posted by Faucetman[/QUOTE]
    If they were targeting those two players, I don't think the last too long. Acho should make it to the Pats later.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tartarus12. Show tartarus12's posts

Al Davis wouldn't give up his 2012 #1 & the #48 for the Pats pick and got burned.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric2. Show KyleCleric2's posts

Where does Mallett fall?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

This is a solid pick. I wonder if Bodden is either not coming back (injury), or maybe BB moves him to FS, traded??...This is curious.

I thnk the pick is solid because the CB position really drops off after mid round 2.The depth is just not there with any quality. It was the right time. Assuming he stays healthy.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Hope no one jumps off a bridge if no new pass rusher is picked in the 2nd or 3rd.  I keep saying I like what I saw from Eric Moore last season, I would like to see what he could do now that he's learned the system.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

We trade up for GRONK !!!!!    we might trade up this year for a nice player that can rush the passer....

Reed will fall 10 more picks i think....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mountainmonkey. Show mountainmonkey's posts

I'm not pleased we need another corner....doesn't say much about Butler....underwhelming....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

Teams are picking fast !!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tartarus12. Show tartarus12's posts

There goes Sheard.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Outkast1978. Show Outkast1978's posts

sheard is gone I love this kid

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

so much for my theory, damn he's who I wanted too!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

Mike Reiss is feeling that one !!!! hahahahaha   

go pats !!!!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from tartarus12. Show tartarus12's posts

Will Reed last until 56?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

I would rather have Bailey over both Sheard or Reed. I think he's more versatile than either of them and I think he has a higher ceiling than both.

I'm really hoping for Bailey.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

Brooks Reed, Akeem Ayers, Allen Bailey, Justin Houston, Martez Wilson, Jabaal Sheard, Christian Ballard, Da'Quan Bowers.

go pass rush !!!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Outkast1978. Show Outkast1978's posts

The only problem I have with ras-i dowling is that he gets hurt too often he has only play in 5 games since 2010 and on every here he has played even leading back to his high school days... so why not take a chance on

Da'Quan Bowers

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from teegee. Show teegee's posts

[QUOTE]Please don't get me wrong I understand the pick and the kid could become a good starter but I don't see a CB as being a priority over the pass rush in pass defense or even helping to rebuild the OL first
    Posted by PatsEng[/QUOTE]

BPA

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

I'm thinking they are going for Bailey at #56. He's a Cunningham type of 3 down LB. He above average in everything worse in coverage then Cunningham but better rusher. He's the type of player BB likes, a safe pick that can stay on the field. I just don't think he's going to be the solution to the pass rush.

It's funny that everyone has been crying for a pass rusher 3 years in a row now and still we haven't gotten that guy and that's been our biggest weakness. If we don't get one this year in a year which was consider by BB himself as the best DE/OLB draft in 10 years I'll be pissed

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Outkast1978. Show Outkast1978's posts

The only problem I have with ras-i dowling is that he gets hurt too often he has only play in 5 games since 2010 and on every here he has played even leading back to his high school days... so why not take a chance on

Da'Quan Bowers

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Dowling? 

Looks like Tom is going to have to carry them again this time around. At this draft rate, this team won't improve one bit next season. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

[QUOTE]The only problem I have with ras-i dowling is that he gets hurt too often he has only play in 5 games since 2010 and on every here he has played even leading back to his high school days... so why not take a chance on Da'Quan Bowers
    Posted by Outkast1978[/QUOTE]

Remember the Gronk´s Back history ???   is similar... 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from tartarus12. Show tartarus12's posts

[QUOTE]I'm thinking they are going for Bailey at #56. He's a Cunningham type of 3 down LB. He above average in everything worse in coverage then Cunningham but better rusher. He's the type of player BB likes, a safe pick that can stay on the field. I just don't think he's going to be the solution to the pass rush. It's funny that everyone has been crying for a pass rusher 3 years in a row now and still we haven't gotten that guy and that's been our biggest weakness. If we don't get one this year in a year which was consider by BB himself as the best DE/OLB draft in 10 years I'll be pissed
    Posted by PatsEng[/QUOTE]
    I agree. At some point you have to wonder what exactly BB is looking for in a pass rusher.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

I hope he is another McCourty, but as far as I can tell, it looks like our pass rush will consist of a corner blitz.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Outkast1978. Show Outkast1978's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 2011 Patriots Draft Options ***IT'S GO TIME!*** :   Remember the Gronk´s Back hist
    ory ???   is similar... 
    Posted by auchhhhhhhhhhh[/QUOTE]

I agree but gronk was only one year .. this kid been hurt his whole career....

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

[QUOTE]Dowling?  Looks like Tom is going to have to carry them again this time around. At this draft rate, this team won't improve one bit next season. 
    Posted by zbellino[/QUOTE]

C´mon... you know football better than that !!!!   i read your posts... that last one was a visceral reaction...