2011 Patriots Draft Options ***THANKS TO ALL WHO CONTRIBUTED!***

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Faucetman. Show Faucetman's posts

Re: 2011 Patriots Draft Options ***IT'S GO TIME!***

there goes my guy for C/G.  Hopefully we can land Moffitt.  We have to get bigger and tougher in the middle.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Outkast1978. Show Outkast1978's posts

Hey guys wouldnt u take a chance on da-quan with the 56 pck since is a free pick from NO...?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric2. Show KyleCleric2's posts

In Response to Re: 2011 Patriots Draft Options ***IT'S GO TIME!***:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: 2011 Patriots Draft Options ***IT'S GO TIME!*** : WOW! Most people thought the TE they drafted would go later
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]
    It was more of a demand for TE thing than talent. Kendricks is not a bad pick especially since he gives Bradford another target.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

I have Houston and Martez Wilson as prospects on my board, neck and  neck. After that Sam Acho.

NE hasn't added any skill position talent either. Still have Smith and Cobb. And a few RBs LeShoure, Hunter and Murray. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

[QUOTE]Hey guys wouldnt u take a chance on da-quan with the 56 pck since is a free pick from NO...?
    Posted by Outkast1978[/QUOTE]

56 is NOT a free pick !!!!! is an important pick.... if bowers is there at 74 i say GO FOR HIM !!!!  even if you have to give him 1 year to get healthy....   

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PeaceLaur. Show PeaceLaur's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 2011 Patriots Draft Options ***IT'S GO TIME!*** : I don't know how Moch would be but you do realize he had more TFLs and for more yardage than both Von MIller and Ryan Kerrigan. If you didn't know hope it was at least interesting.
    Posted by Low-FB-IQ[/QUOTE]

I did not, actually. Thanks for the info, I had no idea he produced that much in college.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptnFoxboro. Show CaptnFoxboro's posts

Amazing to think that everyone here spent countless hours researchin' / dreamin' / hopin' /schemin'

And now we're 50 picks into the 2011 draft and the Pats have a grand total of two players ...

Both appear underwhelming question marks

And ZERO help fixing the pass rush ...

PFFFT .

( On the brighter side i remember thinkin' we mat have reached a bit for Volmer in 2009 ... IBBWT )

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from isurfvb35. Show isurfvb35's posts

justin houston, allen baily, sam acho, christian ballard, dontay moch, marvin austin, still alot of olb/de left in the draft this is only the second round when all is said and done the pats will have had a solid draft again. remember last year? spikes cunningham mccourty mesko, hernandez gronkowski. pretty solid.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Outkast1978. Show Outkast1978's posts

indy just jump 4 spots with a 5th who they taking

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

Trade up is cheap !!!!  C´mon    PATS !!!!!!  with a 4th they can go up !!!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from brdbreu. Show brdbreu's posts

[QUOTE]I have Houston and Martez Wilson as prospects on my board, neck and  neck. After that Sam Acho. NE hasn't added any skill position talent either. Still have Smith and Cobb. And a few RBs LeShoure, Hunter and Murray. 
    Posted by zbellino[/QUOTE]

and we still havent gotten a de or olb, so which 2 positions are you wanting at our next 2 picks

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Outkast1978. Show Outkast1978's posts

[QUOTE]Trade up is cheap !!!!  C´mon    PATS !!!!!!  with a 4th they can go up !!!!!    
    Posted by auchhhhhhhhhhh[/QUOTE]

I agree, it only took indy a 5th round pick to move up 4 spots C'mon NE plz.........

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

[QUOTE]Amazing to think that everyone here spent countless hours researchin' / dreamin' / hopin' /schemin'  And now we're 50 picks into the 2011 draft and the Pats have a grand total of two players ...  Both appear underwhelming question marks And ZERO help fixing the pass rush ... PFFFT . ( On the brighter side i remember thinkin' we mat have reached a bit for Volmer in 2009 ... IBBWT )
    Posted by CaptnFoxboro[/QUOTE]

Solder's not a question mark at all, and he addresses a huge need. He is pure talent, and I think he can be a player in this league with a phenomenal ceiling. I can't say I like the Dowling pick, but it is clear BB doesn't like who is at corner, and isn't betting on Bodden coming back healthy or as a peak performer. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from brdbreu. Show brdbreu's posts

[QUOTE]there goes my guy for C/G.  Hopefully we can land Moffitt.  We have to get bigger and tougher in the middle.
    Posted by Faucetman[/QUOTE]

agreed and with no de or olb yet,
    what would you do in the next 2 picks?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptnFoxboro. Show CaptnFoxboro's posts

How has INDY managed to out draft us thus far ?
    ( or at least be on par )

C'mon Bill ,
     DONT LET THAT POCK MARKED POLIAN BASSTURD GET AWAY WITH IT 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 2011 Patriots Draft Options ***IT'S GO TIME!*** : I did not, actually. Thanks for the info, I had no idea he produced that much in college.
    Posted by PeaceLaur[/QUOTE]

smething like 62-65 TFLs for 300+ yards lost

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

I'd be happy with Bailey at #56. I really see all the other pass rushers being JAGs at this point

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Outkast1978. Show Outkast1978's posts

bowers at 50 this kid is going to be good

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

glad to see there are still some godd pass rushers left. Reed and Sheard would have been ideal but what do I know.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 2011 Patriots Draft Options ***IT'S GO TIME!*** : and we still havent gotten a de or olb, so which 2 positions are you wanting at our next 2 picks
    Posted by brdbreu[/QUOTE]

I see OLB as a position of need over 34 END. After that I think edge WR is a priority. 

Branch, Tate, Price
    Cunningham, Nink, TBC, Murrel 

Those are JAGs, and two of the least talented groupings in the NFL at their respective roster categories. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

darn INDY took 2 of my fav OL's. Just what we need, Manning having all day to rip you apart.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from PeaceLaur. Show PeaceLaur's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 2011 Patriots Draft Options ***IT'S GO TIME!*** : smething like 62-65 TFLs for 300+ yards lost
    Posted by Low-FB-IQ[/QUOTE]

Impressive. Especially if he ends up as a Pat, would need to read up on him a lot more.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric2. Show KyleCleric2's posts

Mallett has to be coming off the board soon, too. maybe we trade 56 to a team to draft Mallett straight up for a 2012 First.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

Allen Bailey, Justin Houston, Martez Wilson, Christian Ballard, Sam Acho.  

go pass rush !!!!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric2. Show KyleCleric2's posts

Buccs are going to have a completely new starting DL with Brian Price and Gerald McCoy coming off injuries and now with Bowers and Clayborn added in this draft.