2011 Patriots Draft Options ***THANKS TO ALL WHO CONTRIBUTED!***

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from makonikyman. Show makonikyman's posts

Re: 2011 Patriots Draft Options ***WITH NEW MOCK***

n Response to Re: 2011 Patriots Draft Options ***WITH NEW MOCK***:
    In Response to Re: 2011 Patriots Draft Options ***WITH NEW MOCK*** : in principle, i like the moves. some underclassmen are starting to say they are going back to school. there may not be enough talent to put all thos picks to good news. on the other hand, the more kids stay in school, the better next year's draft will be. however, i'd rather trade #22 for an earlier second (say, #38) and a 2012 to close the difference. i'd still rather use the remaining 1st pick on a DE like Watt (assuming Fairley is gone by then). I still think the weak link on the D is the DL. Nobody's been able to take Sey's place yet. At #38, I like taking an OL. I definitely would not take a RB in the first two rounds.
    Posted by seattlepat70

Seattle...I could def live with Watt.The Idea with the trade down pick from oak is to get GREAT value. Whether it's someone like Watt, an O lineman, or someone like Julio Jones ( boy would he look good in a pats uniform ). I just wouldn't reach for a DE if he's not there. Great 3/4 DE's are hard to come by and are usually top 10 or 12 picks, which is why if he's not there I want as many 1st's for next yr to increase my odds. Just think, Julio Jones with our late 1st, a stud gaurd with our 2nd ( henry to take over for Neal ) A 1 OR 2 YR RT project for Dante to work with our minn pk, and a couple of backs with our other 2 3rds. Our off would be SET for awhile. ( that's assuming Mankins and Light come back, which I believe they will). Then next yr, with those 3 1st,and 3 2nds we can LOAD UP on D again. Options are great to have, aren't they : ) ?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wazzu-wheatfarmer. Show Wazzu-wheatfarmer's posts

The more I research the top players in this upcoming draft and watch them play, the more I like where the Oakland pick ended up this year.  I know that the top guys like Peterson and Fairley are getting tons of hype, and rightfully so, but I'm not convinced that there is much of a difference between these guys and the second and third tier players in this draft.  I've watched Patrick Peterson play quite a bit, and haven't been awestruck by him.  Sure, he's a great looking prospect, but I just don't see where he stands out above someone like Jenkins from Florida.  Same thing can be said with most of the positions in my opinion.  I think that Luck is far and away the best QB, and AJ Green stands above the rest of the recievers.  I think that NE stands to get a similar or better player at 15 than some of the top 5 teams will this year.  Or, maybe I'm just drinking too much Kool Aid...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from teegee. Show teegee's posts

Makonikyman, Love your madness and totally agree -  let's get a DE, OLB, OL and stock up for 2012.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Texas CB Aaron Williams will forgo his senior season with the Longhorns to enter the 2011 NFL draft.
    Williams had just four interceptions in his college career, but is regarded as a well-rounded corner with first-round potential. He is also experienced on special teams and at nickel back. A skilled tackler with ideal size at 6'1/195, Williams is expected to compete with Janoris Jenkins (Florida), Brandon Harris (Florida), and Brandon Burton (Utah) to be the third cornerback drafted behind Prince Amukamara (Nebraska) and Patrick Peterson (LSU). Dec. 31 - 2:39 pm et

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Kiper looks ahead to Pats possibilities

December, 31, 2010

By Mike Reiss

ESPN draft analyst Mel Kiper examines how the second half of the 2011 draft might look, focusing on NFL teams that will be picking in that neighborhood. Kiper's piece (Insider content) focuses on the needs of each team and he identifies the offensive line, outside linebacker/pass rusher and running back as three biggies for the Patrios.

While factoring in that the Patriots have two first-round picks (one from Oakland), Kiper lists some top offensive linemen who might be available, such as Florida's Mike Pouncey and Wisconsin's Gabe Carimi, and then mentions a few outside linebacker/pass rushers -- Von Miller and Akeem Ayers.

Kiper also sees the Patriots eyeing a running back at some point, but doubts it would be early unless someone like Mark Ingram simply presented too much value to pass up.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sfpat. Show sfpat's posts

Watched most of the UCF - Georgia game.  While it's only one game and the Georgia QB had problems,  I wasn't too impressed with Greene. He was easily controlled by some no-name UCF corner.  I know he had 7 catches, but any receiver could have gotten those stats.  Any better analysis? 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In Response to Re: 2011 Patriots Draft Options ***WITH NEW MOCK***:
    Kiper looks ahead to Pats possibilities December, 31, 2010 By Mike Reiss ESPN draft analyst Mel Kiper examines how the second half of the 2011 draft might look, focusing on NFL teams that will be picking in that neighborhood. Kiper's piece ( Insider content ) focuses on the needs of each team and he identifies the offensive line, outside linebacker/pass rusher and running back as three biggies for the Patrios. While factoring in that the Patriots have two first-round picks (one from Oakland), Kiper lists some top offensive linemen who might be available, such as Florida's Mike Pouncey and Wisconsin's Gabe Carimi, and then mentions a few outside linebacker/pass rushers -- Von Miller and Akeem Ayers. Kiper also sees the Patriots eyeing a running back at some point, but doubts it would be early unless someone like Mark Ingram simply presented too much value to pass up.
    Posted by Rocky

i don't think kiper has any clue to what the pats' needs are. was there any draft in the last 10 years where he figured out bb's pick?  what bb says they need is what nwe needs. i'd say, based on their winning record that bb has been right most of the time.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Faucetman. Show Faucetman's posts

Hey alll...Happy new year to everyone. First off, I read you guys all the time and appreciate all the info that you all put out there. It is an exciting time to be a Pats fan and draft fan.I.ve given it some thought and unless we can land a Fairly (doubtful) I'd be more inclined to roll these picks into the next draft. OUR real NEEDS, to me, are on the O line and rb.I really need to see Cunningham, Butler, arrington, Ninck, and Brace one more yr (playing). Chung, DM, Spikes, Mayo, Meariwether are young STUDS. Vince, Warren, Bodden, and Sanders are really good young vets. So...not so sure D is the need(unless the STUD de is there). They just need to play more .I wanna stockpile mopre picks for next yr and fill a few holes on offense So here's what I would do     trade #14 (oaks pick) for a late 1st and a 2011 2nd     trade #32 for a 2011 1st, 2010 3rd     trade # 33 for a 2011 1st, 2010 3rd     trade 2010 ( 1 of 4 ) for a 2011 2nd   So our 2010 draft would look like this A late 1st, a late 2nd, and 3 3rds. So if a j. Jones, or M ingram slip we grab him with the 1st. A stud gaurd ( love Henry ) with our 2nd . A project rt in the 3rd along with another rb etcccc... there is really good value in the 2nd and 3rd rnds at Oline and rb this yr as you all know. Which is a true need for us   THEN......next yr we are sitting with 3 more 1st, and 3 more 2nd rnd pks to stockpile any holes in the D that don't develop as we like. Oh well.....Just a though : )
    Posted by makonikyman

I think there is a good chance Watt makes it to 15.  If he's there, to me it's a no brainer.  However, if he isn't there, we could trade back 10 spots to 25 and pick up a 2010 2nd (57).  We then trade that pick for a 2011 1st.  I would rather be picking in the 1st or 2nd round than the 3rd round.  We've had bad luck in the 3rd round, it seems. 

I agree OL is a huge area of need, lots of guys getting gray hair.  But, I put our need a WR higher than RB.  Branch will be 32 and Welker 30 and both are free agents after 2011.  Tate isn't the answer, don't know about Price.  Slater? Please.  Edelman, really off year.  I just watched the first half of the ND/Miami game and I think Michael Floyd, Justin Blackmon, Julio Jones and AJ Green all belong in the same sentence.  I would really love to see us get one of those guys perhaps at 32/33 then move back with the other pick as you suggest.

Mankins is key to the whole draft.  There are four possibilities.

1) Extension - least likely IMO because today was the last day to do it and put most of the compensation into uncapped 2010.
    2) Tag and Trade - The Cassel Case.  Most likely IMO.  SF might be a good spot - frequent trading partner, they have a big need at OG, gets him close to home, gets him out of the AFC.  DAL and CIN would also be good.  The idea would be trade Mankins and the OAK pick to move up to take Fairley or Peterson. 
    3) Tag and hold out - The Samuel Case.  He holds out, ends hold out on condition we won't tag again.  We get a 2013 comp pick
    4)  We let him walk and get a 2012 comp pick.  The least likely case unless there was some kind of secret agreement in place.

If we are losing Mankins, we need to extend Light 1-2 years and draft a stud OG somewhere in the first two rounds.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric2. Show KyleCleric2's posts

i'm pretty sure i saw that Michael Floyd isn't entering the draft.

the 5 suspended Ohio State players say they're going back for their senior year, but i'm not sure we can believe it.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Faucetman. Show Faucetman's posts

Updated: Dec 29, 2010 9:21 PM PST

ATHENS, GA (WCSC) - An Atlanta TV station is reporting that Summerville alum A.J. Green will declare for the NFL Draft after this season, according to two sources close to the Georgia Wide Receiver.

"There is a 100 percent chance he's gone," both sources said to WSB-TV. "And a possible [NFL] lockout has no bearing on his decision."

The former Green Wave star has averaged almost 100 yards and over a touchdown a game this season despite missing four games after he was suspended for selling his jersey from last year's Bowl Game.

Georgia's sports director said in an email Wednesday night that he had communicated with Green earlier that day and Green said he had made no decision about his future.

Green responded on his Twitter account earlier Thursday morning saying, "Idk where these ppl got that I'm going pro..this is def not true..Haven't even made a decision yet!"

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanGermany. Show PatsFanGermany's posts

Where can I find defensive stats for players?  I can't find them anywhere.

Tank Carder looked awesome today, but he might be too small (6'2", 235) for BB.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverSun. Show SilverSun's posts

Have the lights gone out for JJ Watt?

My opinion only, but I am thinking seriously about jumping off JJ's bandwagon after watching yesterday's Rose Bowl.  I have seen a few Badger games this year where he has done great things like block and intercept passes, sacks, fumble recovery and causes, and tackles behind the line,etc.

Yesterday, total nada!  He was so quiet you would not know he was a top draft prospect at all.  Significantly, he was going against all-American OT Marcus Cannon, and this powerful TCU lineman appeared to smother and envelop JJ all day.

My Revised 5 Round Pats Mock:

I believe that Ryan Kerrigan, OLB from Purdue, now merits strong alternative consideration for our #15 first pick from Raiders, and we pick up a DE like Hayward of Ohio State or Cameron of Cal or Crick of Nebraska with our top second round pick. 

I go with OT for our second first rounder - Nate Solder of Colorado, Costanzo of BC if he falls, or Matt Reynolds of BYU, or Marcus Gilbert of Florida (BB loves them Gators).  One of these guys is Light successor, or move to RT as Vollmer slides over to OLT.

Bottom second pick I go with OG - either Henry of Nebraska or Moffit of Wisconsin.  Both outstanding and can move in for Mankins or Neal since one of them is likely to leave.

Top third round from Vikings I want a CB and like Johnny Patrick of Louisville, rising on most boards, and whom MB has already favorably reviewed elsewhere in this thread.

Botton 3rd - let's go with the BC boy, OLB Mark Herzlich as he can help with pass-rush and playmaking.

4th Round - Center Jake Kirkpatrick of Texas Christian. Did a great job all season and yesterday. Need to groom a replacement for Koppen.

5th round - Edmund Gates of Abilene Christian D2 small school outstanding receiver ala Johnny Knox of Da Bears

Faucet, MB, all - What say you re Watt's performance yesterday?  Any concerns?  Should Pats make an adjustment re first target?  Maybe Bill trades us down again for futures? 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanGermany. Show PatsFanGermany's posts

I wasn't impressed with Watt either.  I'm not sure that drafting a DE is worthy of that #15.  Is there really a need?  We are pretty set at that position and we have Ty Warren coming back next year.  He alone will be better than any DE we draft.

I think we get RB Ingram instead.  What are the chances that he becomes a bust?  I don't see it happening and he shows up to play, game in and game out.  I think he and Brady would look great together for the next 5 years.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Have the lights gone out for JJ Watt? My opinion only, but I am thinking seriously about jumping off JJ's bandwagon after watching yesterday's Rose Bowl.  I have seen a few Badger games this year where he has done great things like block and intercept passes, sacks, fumble recovery and causes, and tackles behind the line,etc. Yesterday, total nada!  He was so quiet you would not know he was a top draft prospect at all.  Significantly, he was going against all-American OT Marcus Cannon, and this powerful TCU lineman appeared to smother and envelop JJ all day. My Revised 5 Round Pats Mock: I believe that Ryan Kerrigan, OLB from Purdue, now merits strong alternative consideration for our #15 first pick from Raiders, and we pick up a DE like Hayward of Ohio State or Cameron of Cal or Crick of Nebraska with our top second round pick.  I go with OT for our second first rounder - Nate Solder of Colorado, Costanzo of BC if he falls, or Matt Reynolds of BYU, or Marcus Gilbert of Florida (BB loves them Gators).  One of these guys is Light successor, or move to RT as Vollmer slides over to OLT. Bottom second pick I go with OG - either Henry of Nebraska or Moffit of Wisconsin.  Both outstanding and can move in for Mankins or Neal since one of them is likely to leave. Top third round from Vikings I want a CB and like Johnny Patrick of Louisville, rising on most boards, and whom MB has already favorably reviewed elsewhere in this thread. Botton 3rd - let's go with the BC boy, OLB Mark Herzlich as he can help with pass-rush and playmaking. 4th Round - Center Jake Kirkpatrick of Texas Christian. Did a great job all season and yesterday. Need to groom a replacement for Koppen. 5th round - Edmund Gates of Abilene Christian D2 small school outstanding receiver ala Johnny Knox of Da Bears   Faucet, MB, all - What say you re Watt's performance yesterday?  Any concerns?  Should Pats make an adjustment re first target?  Maybe Bill trades us down again for futures? 
    Posted by fyyankees

fyy,
    I wasn't able to watch the game close enough (too much going on at the local Buffalo Wild Wings) to form any sort of opinion on his performance.

My opinion of the Oakland pick remains the same, best non-QB available with Janoris Jenkins, Watt, Kerrigan, Julio and maybe Cameron Jordan (though Jordan's listed weight may not meet their preferences, he really impresses me) as the 5 to keep an eye on.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ShiningWizard. Show ShiningWizard's posts

I don't think Watt would be a good fit as a base DE in a 3-4.  I see him more as a gap penetrating DT in a 4-3.  He reminds me of Gerald McCoy from last year.  Sure...Watt could be productive in a nickel sub package, but I think you expect more out of a top 15 pick. 

Solder/Costanzo/Carimi would be an easy sell.  You just locked up Brady to a 4 year extension.  Light is 33 and a FA after this year.  You could have two bookend OTs with Vollmer moving to LT. 

Jeremy Beal would be a nice fit for the Pats.  He's got the right make-up for Belichick in terms of size (6'3 260 lbs) and character/inteligence.  He's very strong at the point of attack and was living in the UCONN backfield it seemed.  Also a very fluid in his hips and looked great dropping back in coverage.  He would be a great value at the bottom of the 1st round. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Anybody have any feedback from yesterdays game on Jeremy Kerley, the WR/PR/KR from TCU?  I've seen his stat line (6-58) but was curious how quick/fluid/sudden/agile he looked.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxnsl. Show maxnsl's posts

Watched the pats easy win today and there was a Price sighting. To be more precise a few sightings; and he really looked good. I know a small sample but he  looked very quick and made 3 catches with defenders hanging on him. I dont think we will be drafting any wrs. As far as JJ Watt goes he did not have a great game but they really used a lot of misdirection that slowed him down. I always thought he would last to our 1a pick but now think he will be there at 32,33

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Faucetman. Show Faucetman's posts

Guys, don't jump off the Watt wagon too soon.  TCU schemed very well for him plus everyone is going to have rust after almost a month off.  Wait until he tears it up at the Combine and you start seeing all the highlight clips.  Watt is a first round talent and hopefully he'll be there at 17.  Unless JAC makes a come back, we're picking at 17.

BJGE went for 1,000 so he would seem to have the starting RB spot locked up next year.  Woodhead has the 3rd down RB position covered.  We need another back and could draft one and sign one. But I've got to wonder if we will even target a WR or RB in the top 100 at all. 

Edelman was back, Tate made a nice TD catch.  Price looked very promising and nearly broke a couple long.  I'm not seeing the need at WR now at all, not even with a F/A.  I think the safe pick now at 17 is OT; Castonzo, Solder, Carimi, Sherrod and Love would be my order of preference. 

I'm sold on Houston at 32/33 so not thinking about Kerrigan at 17.  Whomever we pick for OLB will not beat out Cunningham or Ninkovich right away, IMO.  It will take a young new player time to learn the playbook.

I'm not thinking CB or S in the first round either, not with Bodden, McCourty and Arrington looking like solid players and Butler starting to get better.  Wilhite is a decent back up so there's 5 CBs who contribute on the roster.

An OG is critical given the Mankins situation.  We could certainly wait until the later rounds especially if we tag and keep.  If we miss out on Watt, we could go DL with the other of our 32/33 and wait until 64 to land an OG.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

I honestly don't see a WR this year for a multitude of reasons.

I think they will end up resigning Branch for close to the same deal they gave Welker. With Branch and Welker in the fold I think they will carry 5 WR's total (given Hernandez being a WR/TE combo making him the 3rd TE and 6th WR technically). Edelman is to valuable as a PR, run blocking WR, and #3 QB so he grabs a spot. Tate hasn't developed fully but has great value in the return game and is a decent play action deep threat. Price showed some promise today and it's obvious they feel strongly about him so he'll be the 5th. There just isn't any room on the roster for another WR right now unless he becomes a project WR.

With the RB spot BJGE and Woodhead are productive RB's but I think they could use a vet RB just to back them up then you can pick up a project RB in later rounds. For our O you don't need a franchise RB just one that won't fumble and get you solid yards ever carry and they have it in both BJGE and Woodhead.

To me this just says they won't spend high picks on skill position in the O this year, however, with the potential of 40-60% of your O-Line either leaving or getting ready to retire you need to grab a player that can start within a year or 2 right away. Just looking though there are no T's I'd get overly excited for, a couple projection I'd love to see what they'd become but no T's I'd spend high on. There are a couple G/C's though I wouldn't mind spending our last 1st or early 2nd for though (Pouncey, Cannon, and Wisniewski come to mind).

I think they go heavy D this next year.

With Arrlington proving to be a steady CB and Butler showing promise as a nickel CB with Bodden coming back I don't see a CB going early but I was pleasantly wrong last year too.

S looks very crowded right now but I can see them getting a S wth a ton of upside in the 3rd or later.

DL G Warren has really grown on me. If he's willing to take a team friendly contract having both Warrens, Deadrick, Brace, Wilfork, Wright, and Pyror makes for a had line up to break through. Unless a blue chip falls to the Pats I don't see a DL man taken early. I'm thinking a late 2nd early 3rd on another high upside kid.

LB - Now this is where I can see them spending him. Nin is  great player but if you can get another Cunningham type early then you have a D to be scared of.

My draft prediction:

Oak's pick - they get either Kerrigan or Quinn. If neither are there then they trade back. Grab a 1st next year and a 2nd this year.

Our pick - if they miss out on Kerrigan or Quinn they go after Ayers or Beal. If they get either Kerrigan or Quinn they go after Wisniewski or Cannon

Car's pick - If they don't trade Oak's pick they trade this one for a 1st next year and either a later 2nd or early 3rd this year. If they do trade Oak's pick then they go after Wisniewski or Cannon here

Our 2nd pick - Sione Fua (a projet DL man) or Darius Morris (a project T/G)

The pick from trading either Car's or Oak's pick - traded for a late round this year and a 2nd next year

Minns pick - Jeron Johnson S, Daniel Thomas RB, or Steven Friday DE/OLB

Our 3rd pick - traded for a possible early 3rd or late 2nd next year.

From that point on I think they will cast a large net on both lines, RB, and secondary and see if someone pans out.

Edit: I forgot about Moore. I think they will want to bring him back which leaves even less room on the DL for someone to break in

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Faucetman. Show Faucetman's posts

I've seen him play once.  He does have good hands but he wasn't on my radar.  He's got to be a late round pick.  Must need the money...

South Carolina
    wide receiver Tori Gurley said Sunday that he will enter the 2011 NFL draft.

"This was the most difficult decision of my life for many reasons," Gurley said. "My years at the University of South Carolina were the best years of my life. I fulfilled a lifelong dream to play under a Hall of Fame coach in Steve Spurrier and being a part of the Gamecock nation.

"I will forever be grateful to Coach Spurrier for my significant development as a player and a person and giving me the opportunity to play for him and to fulfill my dream of pursuing a career in the NFL."

Gurley, a 6-foot-5, 230-pound redshirt sophomore, finished with 44 receptions for 465 yards and four touchdowns. Gurley was one of the nation's most sure-handed receivers with no drops the entire season.

Joe Schad is a college football reporter for ESPN.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Faucetman. Show Faucetman's posts

I don´t know as much as some of you guys... so i have a question for you. Last year, everybody in this same Forum was saying that last year draft class was a pretty good one, with a lot of depth in key positions... So my question is this DO YOU THINK THIS DRAFT CLASS IS A GOOD ONE? DOES IT HAVE DEPTH AS LAST YEARS?  If it is a good one i see the Pats drafting 4 or 5 new kids in the three first rounds... if not i only see them drafting one guy per round and pushing up lots of picks to next year´s draft. What do you think ?
    Posted by auchhhhhhhhhhh

Ask me on Jan 15.  Honestly it will depend on how many stud juniors declare.  It is shaping up to be a pretty solid draft.  The draft is very deep at QB, WR, CB and OT (but not top 5 talent, decent talent).

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Faucetman. Show Faucetman's posts

Here's a short clip of an emotional JJ Watt following their loss at the Rose Bowl.

http://search.espn.go.com/wisconsin-badgers/

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

I don´t know as much as some of you guys... so i have a question for you. Last year, everybody in this same Forum was saying that last year draft class was a pretty good one, with a lot of depth in key positions... So my question is this DO YOU THINK THIS DRAFT CLASS IS A GOOD ONE? DOES IT HAVE DEPTH AS LAST YEARS?  If it is a good one i see the Pats drafting 4 or 5 new kids in the three first rounds... if not i only see them drafting one guy per round and pushing up lots of picks to next year´s draft. What do you think ?
    Posted by auchhhhhhhhhhh

Like Faucet said, we wont know till we know who declares.  But in many position we need help like OT, CB(if there is any issue with Bodden), 3-4 OLBs it seems pretty deep, but not too many elite guys.  So I like this draft so far based on who should come out. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Faucetman. Show Faucetman's posts

LB - Now this is where I can see them spending him. Nin is  great player but if you can get another Cunningham type early then you have a D to be scared of.

PatsEng,

I agree with most of your post.  However, I don't think you should ignore the 4-6 really good tackles in this draft.  Sure, there aren't any Jake Longs (Ninkovich got past him today for a sack) but that doesn't mean there isn't quality.  Matt Light and Sebass were both 2nd rounders.  Light's contract and Kaz health make drafting an OT a priority.  At pick 17 I would not be against taking a Castonzo, Solder, Carimi or Sherrod.  Although I've made no secret that JJ Watt is my #1 Man as my good friend Mb wants Ryan Kerrigan.  Sorry for the little side bar.

I really think Mankins will be tagged and if not traded, we have one year to find his replacement.  Connolly appears ready to replace Neal and back up Tate in the kick-off return game, lol.  The time to draft a stud OG is now.  Wisnieski at 17 is not a bad idea.  BB doesn't usually take OGs very high if at all.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Posted by auchhhhhhhhhhh

I haven't heard/read the same kind of buzz about this years class like I did for last years in regards to the overall depth of talent, though we should know more on Jan 15, the day eligible players will need to declare.

Sections
Shortcuts