2011 team question...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from norichcrybabies. Show norichcrybabies's posts

Re: 2011 team question...

I'd like to play BB in a game of Axis and Allies, though:)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

I want all the picks in the first 3 rounds, keep building this team, especially a shut down defense.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

I hope they use all of the 1st and 2nd round picks to draft players.  I also hope they use the 3rd and 4th round picks to either move up in the April draft or for higher picks in the 2012 draft

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

In Response to Re: 2011 team question...:
    [QUOTE]I'd like to play BB in a game of Axis and Allies, though:)
    Posted by norichcrybabies[/QUOTE]

No kidding.  I have literally fantasized about that, too.  I can't find any experienced players and the people I teach to play don't win.  But going against BB?  That would be awesome!

If I am not mistaken, I thought Ghostowski got a nice deal right before the season started.

Keep Faulk.  They guy has not shown he no longer has it.  Let's see what happens after his rehab. He was one of the best 3rd-down backs of the past 15 years when he went down. Woodhead looks great, but he has only proved it one season.

Wish the Taylor story had a better ending, like that he rushes for 150 yards in one of the play-off games and wins a ring, but after that I think he knows he is done.

Light was sliding, but had a really good year.  Some think SeaBass stirred his innner fire to elevate his game. I would like to see him return for the right price.

I think a Mankins deal gets worked out after all. If the rumor uis true that they were close, but Kraft wanted a public apology, and Mankins balked, I think the fact that the story is known shold be good enough for Kraft.  And Mankins should know that playing for $54 mill (right?) on a perpetual winner is better than taking $58 mill and playing with a perpetual loser or almost-made-it team.

As for drafting, I trust BB.  He has been great at trading picks for other picks and for players. He and Caserio drafted the best class in 2009 for the Pats since probably the mid-1970s.  Anybody agree?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Good news......

NE Patriots Draft NEPatriotsDraft With Blaine Gabbert from Missouri declaring for the NFL Draft today, that makes 5 QB's that COULD be drafted before the #Patriots 17th pick.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from norichcrybabies. Show norichcrybabies's posts

In Response to Re: 2011 team question...:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: 2011 team question... : No kidding.  I have literally fantasized about that, too.  I can't find any experienced players and the people I teach to play don't win.  But going against BB?  That would be awesome! 

I used to play all the time, same thing though, can't find anyone to play against anymore.  We should give it a shot one of these weekends.  But against BB... Not sure...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

Axis and Allies is a great game, I don't think BB would take the time but I agree he would be a master of any strategy game!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

I may have had a brain cramp I seem to remember Gostkowski getting a deal too now you mention it.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from vpindi. Show vpindi's posts

I am guessing they will draft atleast 5 from (OLB, OG, DE, OT, RB,WR, Safety postions)  and move at least 1, if not 2 from the 1-3 rounds to next year. I personally like to package 5,6,7 rounds and move up to get studs instead of getting lower level guys and struggle to find place to keep them on roster. We had that kind of players a lot in the last 3-4 years and end up releasing them. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kebbe. Show kebbe's posts

The Ghost has a new deal,not to worry.