2012-2013 home and away opponents - what do you think?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheFantasyBaron. Show TheFantasyBaron's posts

2012-2013 home and away opponents - what do you think?

Hello and my apologies if this has been already posted.

Here is the 2012-2013 list of opponents. Some of these are known well ahead of time and a few are added by win loss later. All the other teams are out there as well.

My quick take is that its an easy away schedule; Jaguars, Titans, Rams and Seahawks should all be wins.

I know the NFl changes a lot year to year but based on the home away schedule it looks like the Pats caught almost all the breaks. They play the Ravens away and everyone else away is mediocre. All the tough games on the schedule are at the Razor. As we all know the Pats have won 98 of the last 100 games at home during the regular season.

This is another 12 win year in the making.

http://www.nflschedulesupersite.com/nfl-schedule-2012/

AFC EAST

1. New England Patriots

Home: Buffalo Bills, Miami Dolphins, New York Jets, Houston Texans, Indianapolis Colts, Denver Broncos, Arizona Cardinals, San Francisco 49ers

Away: Buffalo Bills, Miami Dolphins, New York Jets, Jacksonville Jaguars, Tennessee Titans,Baltimore Ravens, St. Louis Rams, Seattle Seahawks

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

Re: 2012-2013 home and away opponents - what do you think?

I see one loss to the bills, possibly one to the 49's

The texans game will be tought, and the ravens always play hard.

I'm thinking 13-3

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheFantasyBaron. Show TheFantasyBaron's posts

In Response to Re: 2012-2013 home and away opponents - what do you think?:
    I see one loss to the bills, possibly one to the 49's The texans game will be tought, and the ravens always play hard. I'm thinking 13-3
    Posted by ChasaB

I also see the Bills as being a tough game or the Jets for that matter. Divisional games are always tough and turnovers sometimes decide those evenly matched contests. Its hard not to be optimistic about this schedule. 13-3 is not unrealistic with the way this offense is built right now.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

Patriots will not lose more than one game at home this year.  

Also hopefully the game against Houston, SF and Arizona will be in the month of November and December.  If that is going to happen, it is going to be a cakewalk win for the Patriots due of cold/possible snowy weather!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheFantasyBaron. Show TheFantasyBaron's posts

In Response to Re: 2012-2013 home and away opponents - what do you think?:
    Patriots will not lose more than one game at home this year.   Also hopefully the game against Houston, SF and Arizona will be in the month of November and December.  If that is going to happen, it is going to be a cakewalk win for the Patriots due of cold/possible snowy weather!!
    Posted by GoUconn13

Denver could be tough; we know they can run block and play defense, if they can pass block well enough with Manning they'll be real good. I agree weather can make a difference but it only seems to matter if its freezing weather. Its when the temp is in the teens and below that the warm weather players start turning into popsicles. I also see Miami having a huge advantage because they've got games in the triple digits heat the first month of the season which kills cold weather teams. NE summer preparation in the sun does not equal Miami game conditions in September.

Sections
Shortcuts