***2012 Patriots Draft Thread***! THANKS TO ALL WHO PARTICIPATED!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Re: ***2012 Patriots Draft Thread***! UPDATED W/ MOCK V3 4/12!

In Response to Re: ***2012 Patriots Draft Thread***! UPDATED W/ MOCK V3 4/12!:
    [QUOTE]I remember everyone said we took a special teams player in the 1st round 2 years ago when the Pats took McCourtey. I don't like it cause no one seems to know him but I will wait till I see T. Wilson play. I do like that he was at least an an honerable mention for ALL Big10 by the coaches. The coaches always know who can play.
    Posted by Low-FB-IQ[/QUOTE]

Yes but McCourty was at least considered a late 2nd round project CB who would produce on STs as a gunner in his first season. Wilson is just a head scratcher.

BTW a Big 10 honorable mention is like getting a participation award. Arena footbal playrs are honorable mentions in the Big 10 lol

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: ***2012 Patriots Draft Thread***! UPDATED W/ MOCK V3 4/12! : Sounds like at worthy 48. NOT.
    Posted by sml1210[/QUOTE]

That didn't do it for you?  Me either lol  WWBT, what was bill thinking my new slogan?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: ***2012 Patriots Draft Thread***! UPDATED W/ MOCK V3 4/12! : Yes but McCourty was at least considered a late 2nd round project CB who would produce on STs as a gunner in his first season. Wilson is just a head scratcher. BTW a Big 10 honorable mention is like getting a participation award. Arena footbal playrs are honorable mentions in the Big 10 lol
    Posted by PatsEng[/QUOTE]

like it! :)

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

trade down gave away enough points worth a 3rd round pick!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: ***2012 Patriots Draft Thread***! UPDATED W/ MOCK V3 4/12! : Summary: Athletic and well-proportioned, Wilson is a physically and mentally tough defensive back who has played corner and free safety, though his movement skills are more smooth than sudden. At his best in zone where he can keep plays in front of him. Reads and reacts quickly, drops downhill under control and is physical filling in run support. Average pedal speed and transitional quickness, as he lacks range and recovery burst off the hash and does not make impact plays on the ball. Needs to get stronger as a tackler.
    Posted by Pats7393[/QUOTE]

I don't really pay to much attention to such reports. Far too many times I read these things then go watch film and say who the hell are these guys writing these things cause they must have access to different clips than I just watched. 

I like to make my own opinions on the film I watch which is why I had some differeing opinions on some players being a lil bit over rated and liking some others better.

One scout on Twitter said he sees him similar to Michael Huff type of player

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Just a joke, no politics:

A hundred prostitutes in Washington D.C. were
    asked if they would ever sleep with President
    Clinton. 60% said, 'Never again!'

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

browns got more for a 3rd than pats got for a second.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: ***2012 Patriots Draft Thread***! UPDATED W/ MOCK V3 4/12! : I don't really pay to much attention to such reports. Far too many times I read these things then go watch film and say who the hell are these guys writing these things cause they must have access to different clips than I just watched.  I like to make my own opinions on the film I watch which is why I had some differeing opinions on some players being a lil bit over rated and liking some others better. One scout on Twitter said he sees him similar to Michael Huff type of player
    Posted by Low-FB-IQ[/QUOTE]

Yeah so do I, caveat, if you find film on this cat let me know because I'm not finding much meaning any.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Little Johnny catches his parents going at it. He yells in, "Hey,
    Pop! What are you doin'?"
    His father says, "Son, I'm filling your mother's tank."
    Johnny says, "Oh, yeah? Well, you better get a model that
    gets better mileage. The postman filled her this morning."

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Whats the difference between a blond and a Mosquito?

The mosquito stops sucking after you slap it.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Faucetman. Show Faucetman's posts

Hey, are the Red Sox playing tonight?  I'm looking for something exciting to watch.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]Hey, are the Red Sox playing tonight?  I'm looking for something exciting to watch.
    Posted by Faucetman[/QUOTE]

good idea man...

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

[QUOTE]Little Johnny catches his parents going at it. He yells in, "Hey, Pop! What are you doin'?" His father says, "Son, I'm filling your mother's tank." Johnny says, "Oh, yeah? Well, you better get a model that gets better mileage. The postman filled her this morning."
    Posted by pats-fan-2007[/QUOTE]

Little Johnny jokes are great.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

Usual 3rd round start. Players all over the place from here on out. 

Round projections out the window.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

there goes this year's cannon off to hou

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from sml1210. Show sml1210's posts

"With the 90th pick in the 2012 draft, the New England Patriots select Osama Bin Laden."

Bin Laden. 6' 6" and 190 pounds, shows great range and escapability. Plays a little stiff due to his unfortunately death as a junior.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

I hope it's either Marvin Jones, Jarius Wright or Malik Jackson

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

at 90, i am thinking...

josh norman
    marvin mcnutt
    sanu is still available
    is baylor's c any good?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

[QUOTE]I hope it's either Marvin Jones, Jarius Wright or Malik Jackson
    Posted by Pats7393[/QUOTE]

jones wud be good

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

[QUOTE]at 90, i am thinking... josh norman marvin mcnutt sanu is still available is baylor's c any good?
    Posted by seattlepat70[/QUOTE]

I take McNutt or Rainey or even Bentley

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsiefan. Show pumpsiefan's posts

I seriously couldn't have dreamed up a worse night - taking a kid at 48 YOU KNOW would have been there at 90 and thus passing on a dozen legit players who could have helped next season. THis is freakin consumer fraud. I swear BB does this trading down horse manure just to prove he is such a genius he can win with anyone. It is infuriating. I am shocked the Krafts let him do this just from a PR standpoint. No Pats or draft fan could possibly be happy right now.

Sections
Shortcuts