***2012 Patriots Draft Thread***! THANKS TO ALL WHO PARTICIPATED!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Faucetman. Show Faucetman's posts

Re: ***2012 Patriots Draft Thread***

In Response to Re: ***2012 Patriots Draft Thread***:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: ***2012 Patriots Draft Thread*** : I would love to see Manningham on the roster next season; he certainly provides that perimeter speed/big play ability that they currently don't have.  Interestingly enough though, BB was 2nd (to only Aaron Rodgers) in the NFL last season in YPA, so they're moving the ball down the field. If they want to change the dynamic of their DL, I think they have (3) options. * 1.  Do what you have to do to land Michael Brockers . 2.  Break the bank for Calais Campbell . 3.  Break the bank for Mario Williams . In a fantasy world, completing 1 AND 3 would completely transform their front 7. * The addition of the rookie pay scale may allow BB to get more aggressive as the cost risk has been greatly reduced.  Devon Still is also in the discussion, though questions around his desire/motivation could scare them off.  I also like Fletcher Cox and while he appears to be more athletic and have a better motor than Still, adding another 5-10 pounds wouldn't hurt.
    Posted by mbeaulieu07[/QUOTE]
    You summed it up pretty good.  As the draft approaches, we won't even be talking about Still and Brockers as they will likely be considered gone by 10 or 15.  Good 34 DEs seldom last long.  Cox has tremendous upside but is probably more of a project than Wilkerson was last year.  I don't see him contributing much year 1 especially since he is coming out early.  I think it more likely that if BB is going to draft a 34 DE that he does it later in the draft like he did when he got Deaderick.  That draft was so deep at DT and he just kept waiting and waiting.  There's Reyes, Forston, Harris, Randall, Hicks, Wolfe and others that meet the size criteria all of whom will need time to be coached and strengthened up.

BB has not been known to go breaking the bank for Free Agents very often.  Adalius Thomas was the most notable exception and that didn't work out too good.  He places a value on a player and once the bidding goes above that, he picks up his chips and goes home.  But let's assume he pulls out all the stops to get one of the 3 prizes in red.

To get Brockers would require both of his first round picks to get up to 11.  At least the money wouldn't be bad with the rookie cap.  But he could have done this last year to get JJ Watt and didn't.

To get Campbell would likely mean giving up 2 first round picks (if he's tagged) too plus you would have the big contract to go with it.  Does anyone know if you have to give up 2 picks the same year when you have them or could it be our pick 31 this year and our 1st next year?  That would take the sting out of this a little and allow us to still do something, Hightower or Barron at 27.  With Campbell, you are getting an immediate impact player very much on the rise where you have the best chance of success.

To get Williams it's just a money play with no picks involved.  Williams is going to cost some coin, probably half of our remaining cap (after Welker gets tagged).  Williams has had 4 seasons of declining stats, so there is some risk involved.  Williams however, gives you more flexibility.  You can line him up at 34 DE and drop him back into coverage from there or bring him lined up as a 34 OLB.  I think BB could put Williams in a lot of positions to make plays and confuse the offense.  Also since Williams would not cost any draft picks we still have our arsenal to get help in the draft.

If I had to guess what we are going to do, based on recent history, I would say we won't sign any stud F/A or make any bold moves up.  I think we might go after Carriker if he walks which should be a cheaper option or DeVito if he becomes a cap cut or we simply bring back a Warren/Ellis and use a low round pick and get by another year.  If we do this, we can fix the secondary, LB corps and get younger and better at WR.  I don't think we can do all 4 things in a big way.

It would be cool to see BB do something different and make a big play for Mario Williams.  He would then need to let walk some of his own F/A like BJGE, Hoyer, Carter, Slater, Branch, Koppen and Ellis.  The must resigns to me are; Welker, Connolly, Anderson and Love.  The rest can go. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: ***2012 Patriots Draft Thread*** : You summed it up pretty good.  As the draft approaches, we won't even be talking about Still and Brockers as they will likely be considered gone by 10 or 15.  Good 34 DEs seldom last long.  Cox has tremendous upside but is probably more of a project than Wilkerson was last year.  I don't see him contributing much year 1 especially since he is coming out early.  I think it more likely that if BB is going to draft a 34 DE that he does it later in the draft like he did when he got Deaderick.  That draft was so deep at DT and he just kept waiting and waiting.  There's Reyes, Forston, Harris, Randall, Hicks, Wolfe and others that meet the size criteria all of whom will need time to be coached and strengthened up. BB has not been known to go breaking the bank for Free Agents very often.  Adalius Thomas was the most notable exception and that didn't work out too good.  He places a value on a player and once the bidding goes above that, he picks up his chips and goes home.  But let's assume he pulls out all the stops to get one of the 3 prizes in red. To get Brockers would require both of his first round picks to get up to 11.  At least the money wouldn't be bad with the rookie cap.  But he could have done this last year to get JJ Watt and didn't. To get Campbell would likely mean giving up 2 first round picks too plus you would have the big contract to go with it.  Does anyone know if you have to give up 2 picks the same year when you have them or could it be our pick 31 this year and our 1st next year?  That would take the sting out of this a little and allow us to still do something, Hightower or Barron at 27.  With Campbell, you are getting an immediate impact player very much on the rise where you have the best chance of success. To get Williams it's just a money play with no picks involved.  Williams is going to cost some coin, probably half of our remaining cap (after Welker gets tagged).  Williams has had 4 seasons of declining stats, so there is some risk involved.  Williams however, gives you more flexibility.  You can line him up at 34 DE and drop him back into coverage from there or bring him lined up as a 34 OLB.  I think BB could put Williams in a lot of positions to make plays and confuse the offense.  Also since Williams would not cost any draft picks we still have our arsenal to get help in the draft. If I had to guess what we are going to do, based on recent history, I would say we won't sign any stud F/A or make any bold moves up.  I think we might go after Carriker if he walks which should be a cheaper option or DeVito if he becomes a cap cut or we simply bring back a Warren/Ellis and use a low round pick and get by another year.  If we do this, we can fix the secondary, LB corps and get younger and better at WR.  I don't think we can do all 4 things in a big way.
    Posted by Faucetman[/QUOTE]

Overall I agree with you, BB generally doesn't break the bank for FA's, guess my post was in reponse to the article that talked about the difference between the Giants' front 4 vs. NE's.  In order to even approach their ability, they'd need to make big changes up front.

Of the 3 moves that I had mentioned, I think doing what you have to to land Brockers seems the most likely as it would net them a potential impact talent, at at a historical position of value and while it would cost them (2) 1st rounders, the financial output/risk is minimal when compared to Campbell/Williams. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

[QUOTE]At this point, Still & Brockers look like the 2 best prospects that project as 3-4 DEs.  Either one would more than likely require a trade-up, probably costing us a 2nd round pick.  What if this hole was filled via free agency?  One free agent that caught my eye is Red Bryant from Seattle.  He is 27, and coming off of a great 2011 season.  He is a great fit at 3-4 DE and just coming into his own in the NFL.  Just another guy to put on the radar.
    Posted by WazzuWheatfarmer[/QUOTE]

I think Bryant looks like a solid option and will be in the discussion, remember being fairly high on him as a day 2 kid when he came out of A&M a few years back.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Faucetman. Show Faucetman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: ***2012 Patriots Draft Thread*** : Overall I agree with you, BB generally doesn't break the bank for FA's, guess my post was in reponse to the article that talked about the difference between the Giants' front 4 vs. NE's.  In order to even approach their ability, they'd need to make big changes up front. Of the 3 moves that I had mentioned, I think doing what you have to to land Brockers seems the most likely as it would net them a potential impact talent, at at a historical position of value and while it would cost them (2) 1st rounders, the financial output/risk is minimal when compared to Campbell/Williams. 
    I could get on board with this if we don't need to surrender both firsts this year.  If we could maybe do 27 and 63 this year and our 2nd next year while getting back a late round pick this year and perhaps a 3rd next year or perhaps our 31 this year and our first next year to get Brockers, that to me has more appeal.

Regardless of what Reiss says, I do think the window is closing soon on the Brady Dynasty.  I think he has 1-3 years left before he can no longer carry the offense himself.  We have to get other pieces around him soon and the Defense needs to return to historical form.  BB has been getting away with smoke, mirrors and great coaching since really 2007.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Faucetman. Show Faucetman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: ***2012 Patriots Draft Thread*** : I think Bryant looks like a solid option and will be in the discussion, remember being fairly high on him as a day 2 kid when he came out of A&M a few years back.

The Seattle Seahawks' top priorities in free agency appear clear, at least when it comes to their own players.

Re-sign running back Marshawn Lynch and defensive end Red Bryant.

Lynch's agent of record, Mike Sullivan, recently took a job with the Denver Broncos. That would not affect negotiations as much if Lynch remained with Octagon Worldwide. The agent game can be an unpredictable one, however. That is something to file away.

Bryant has said he strongly wants to re-sign with Seattle.

Bryant returned from season-ending knee surgery in 2010 to play all 16 games for the first time in his four-year career this season, finishing with 32 tackles, two interceptions, including one returned for a 20-yard touchdown, and a sack.
    Bryant also blocked three field goals and an extra point, and proved a valuable part of a Seattle defense that finished No. 9 overall, holding teams to 332.2 yards a contest.
    The son-in-law of Jacob Green, Seattle’s all-time sack leader, Bryant said he’s partial to remaining with the team that gave him a chance to earn a starting job in the league.
    “I know what we have here,” Bryant said. “The people here are great, from the equipment managers to the trainers to the people that work in the cafeteria to the media. It’s a great culture around here that you really have an appreciation for the people here and what they do.
    “Just talking to other guys, it’s not always greener on the other side. The Seahawks organization is first-class in everything they do so I have a desire to be here.”

Read more here: http://www.thenewstribune.com/2012/01/03/1967287/hawks-go-from-beast-mode-to-wait.html#storylink=cpy

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportslover21. Show sportslover21's posts

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/02/12/new-cba-gives-teams-the-right-to-carry-over-cap-space-automatically/

Just saw this article. I remember reading about this a while back. It's a part of the new CBA. And while everyone can do it, and most likely will. It at least would give us a little more flexibility in the cap then we may have thought if that Krafts decide to exercise this. Which I don't see why they wouldn't.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Faucetman. Show Faucetman's posts

[QUOTE]http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/02/12/new-cba-gives-teams-the-right-to-carry-over-cap-space-automatically/Just saw this article. I remember reading about this a while back. It's a part of the new CBA. And while everyone can do it, and most likely will. It at least would give us a little more flexibility in the cap then we may have thought if that Krafts decide to exercise this. Which I don't see why they wouldn't.
    Posted by sportslover21[/QUOTE]
    The Pats are a conservative team as we saw in uncapped 2010.  They aren't a team that will "borrow" from future caps.

If they want to go after some big name F/As I think they will have to extend and not tag Welker.  The Pats are sitting just under $102MM with a cap of $121-125MM expected and as you note, they can borrow some.  Let's say to be conservative they have $21MM to play with.

They can clear additional $6.7MM in cap by cutting the following, and I think the first 3 are no brainers.  This would save $5MM so now they have $26MM to play with just by cutting the first 3.

$1.52MM Ochocinco
    $2.46MM Mike Wright
    $1.01MM Josh Barrett
    $785K  Ron Brace
    $750K  Donald Thomas
    $168K  Jermaine Cunningham

They have to be smart about which of their own F/As they bring back or not bring back.

Must haves:
    Mark Anderson ($1.375MM in 2011) +2MM
    Dan Connolly ($1.188MM in 2011) +3MM
    Kyle Love ($455K in 2011) +1.5MM
    Wes Welker ($4.480MM in 2011) +9.4MM

There's $15.9MM of cap burned leaving about $10MM.  Welker needs to be extended, not tagged at a cap friendly, back loaded deal.  If we can do that, we could gain another $5MM of cap space.  Rule of thumb you need $5MM to sign draft picks, so we would still have $10MM, otherwise, just $5MM. 

Like to have back (if the $ works):
    BenJarvis Green Ellis
    Deion Branch
    Matthew Slater
    Tracy White
    Gerard Warren

Likely Gone:
    Dan Koppen
    Shaun Ellis
    Brian Hoyer
    Kevin Faulk
    Andre Carter
    Gary Guyton

I don't want to hear any more talk about restricting Hoyer and paying him $1.8MM in hopes we can trade him.  The others should all walk or retire.  So at best we have $10MM to sign players from group 2 and/or add other free agents.

I count 35 key players under contract counting the 4 must haves.  Then you have Cunningham, Brown, Brace and Barrett not counted.  If we keep them all, we're up to 39.  We have 6 draft picks taking us to 45.  We still need to add 8 guys to get to 53 and we have $10MM to do it.  We can basically get two high priced free agents with the rest being low budget players. 

This is where it could get Dicey for Matt Light.  Light would save $5MM of cap if cut.  I think Brady is reading the tea leaves with all the comments he made recently about how there is no one he's rather have protecting his blind side.  But the reality of the situation is if Vollmer and Solder are ready to go and Cannon is considered an able back up, Light could get cut or at least restructured and extended although extending Light at his age is risky.

Arrington would clear nearly $1MM if cap.  I say this only if we are going after a better F/A corner.  Moving Arrington would then not be out of the question.  The only other big cut savings I see is Brian Waters.  He would clear $2.25MM.  If we drafted Kevin Zeitler, for instance, we could plug and play him as Waters turns 35 and there is no telling if he can stay healthy for another long season.  These 3 additional moves, Light, Arrington, Waters collectively could clear another $8.5MM.  I'm not advocating this, I'm just pointing out the numbers.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

Great breakdown of the cap situation, Faucet.  I think you're spot on with the "must haves" and the "likely gone" guys.  Our cap space should allow us to be reasonably aggressive in free agency, but I wouldn't hold my breath on any "break-the-bank" guys like Mario Williams.  Not really BB's style anyway. 

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportslover21. Show sportslover21's posts

Hey Faucet,

http://nyjetscap.com/Patriots/patriots2012.php

Not sure if we used this link yet, but it seems pretty good. The PatsCap website hasn't been updated. But I found this, which is updated as of this past week with future contracts, etc.

We are at 94MM approx. which would leave us anywhere from 25MM-30MM under the cap depending where the number falls.

Mike Wright -- 2.9MM Cap Hit (Save Approx. 2.5MM)
    Chad Ochocinco -- 4.6MM Cap Hit (Save Approx. 3MM)

Those jump out as the 2 major cap casualties. That would save us approx. 5.5MM on the 2012 cap.

So let's say we are now at 30MM-35MM under the cap before resigns.

I am not sure if that number already would include taking the extra 8MM from last years cap toward this year. Let's assume it does, so we'd have 30MM-35MM to play with in resigns and Free Agency. Draft Picks will cost anywhere from 5MM to 7MM, so we are back down to 25MM-30MM range.

I'd like to believe we ultimately resign Welker, and have his cap hit in the 7MM range. But for now we will stay with the 9MM Franchise Tag number.

Resigns
    Wes Welker - 9.4MM Franchise Tag
    Mark Anderson - 3MM Cap Hit?
    Dan Connolly - 3MM Cap Hit?
    Kyle Love - 1.5MM Cap Hit?

That would put us at anywhere from 9MM-14MM available for other resigns, and possibly 8MM more if that number off the top wasn't included.

Ultimately, I think we will have room to bring in 1-2 Above Average Players, a few average players, and bring back our own guys.

I think if done right this is more then enough. If we fill 1-2 needs in UFA, it gives us that much more flexibility in the Draft.

Here is my realisitic FA picture at the moment:

DE/LB Cliff Avril -- 5 Years/25MM -- Purdue pass rushing connection that BB loves, can play 4-3 DE or 3-4 OLB. Would fill a need and fit nicely in both fronts.
    DE Kendall Langford -- 3 Years/9MM -- Good 3-4 DE fit, has played there with MIA. Has size/length/experience.
    WR Pierre Garcon -- 5 Years/20MM -- Reliable WR, with good hands, speed. Can create after the play. Would be able to acclimate with Tom quickly.
    TE Kellen Davis -- 1 Year/2MM -- Big (6'7" 270lbs), with athleticism. But also a good blocker. Would be a nice backup in case a TE goes down, and also allow us utilize BIG sets, and have 2 inline blockers at TE with Hernandez flexed out.

Other Possible Additions: WR Reggie Wayne/Brandon Lloyd, CB Richard Marshall, OLB Jarrett Johnson/Ahmad Brooks, CB William Gay, S Michael Griffin/Laron Landry, S Tom Zbikowski, DE/LB Matt Roth, DE Adam Carriker

Draft:

1(27) -- DT Fletcher Cox, Mississipi State (6'4" 295) - Versitile DL, who can play 4-3 DT, as well as 3-4 DE. Powerful, yet sudden with good burst off the snap.
    1(31) -- LB Dont'a Hightower, Alabama (6'4" 260) - Versitile LB, who can play inside and out in 3-4/4-3. Has good instincts, high football IQ, and is athletic. Good scheme fit.
    2(48) -- CB Stephon Gilmore, South Carolina (6'1" 193) - Long CB, has the ability to press, but also play in zone concepts. Solid ballskills.
    2(63) -- WR Marvin Jones, California (6'2" 198) - Bigger possession WR who knows how to win in 1 on 1 situations. Has good body control, great hands and can separate. Also a very advanced route runner already.
    3(95) -- S Harrison Smith, Notre Dame (6'2" 212) - Versitile S who isn't great in any one area, but is solid in coverage and in-the box. Could also play a key role on ST.
    4(127) -- WR Ryan Broyles, Alabama (5'11" 190) - Another advanced WR early in career. If not for Torn ACL would have been late day 1/early day 2 pick. Now he slides and presents great value. Is in the Deion Branch mold. Would add more solid youth to position.

Projected 53-Man Roster (Projecting Some Resigns)
    QB
    - Tom Brady, Ryan Mallett
    RB
    - Stevan Ridley, Shane Vereen, Danny Woodhead, BenJarvus Green-Ellis (ultimately think he resigns)
    WR - Wes Welker, Pierre Garcon, Marvin Jones, Ryan Broyles (PUP?), Deion Branch (1 Year, Low Money), Matt Slater
    TE - Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Hernandez, Kellen Davis
    OT - Matt Light, Nate Solder, Sebastian Vollmer, Marcus Cannon
    OG - Brian Waters, Logan Mankins, Donald Thomas, Nick McDonald
    OC - Dan Connolly, Ryan Wendell

DE - Brandon Deaderick, Fletcher Cox, Kendall Langford, Markell Carter
    DT - Vince Wilfork, Kyle Love, Ron Brace
    OLB - Cliff Avril, Dont'a Hightower, Rob Ninkovich, Mark Anderson
    ILB - Jerod Mayo, Brandon Spikes, Dane Fletcher, Tracy White
    CB - Ras-I Dowling, Stephon Gilmore, Kyle Arrington, Sterling Moore, Antwaun Molden
    CB/S - Devin McCourty
    S - Patrick Chung, Harrison Smith, James Ighedibo, Malcolm Williams

K - Stephen Gostowski
    P - Zoltan Mesko
    LS - Danny Aiken

Defense

CB Dowling - SS Chung - FS McCourty - CB Gilmore
    ROLB Avril - ILB Spikes - ILB Mayo - LOLB Hightower
    RE Cox - NT Wilfork - LE Deaderick
    Primary Backups: Arrington, Moore, Ninkovich, Anderson, Langford, Love

Offense

LT Light - LG Mankins - C Connolly - RG Waters - RT Solder
    TE1 Gronkowski - TE2 Hernandez
    WR1 Garcon - WR2 Welker - WR3 Jones
    RB Ridley
    Primary Backups: Vollmer, Broyles, Branch, Vereen, Woodhead, BJGE

*Post got much lengthier then I had originally intended. But it was fun, offseason should be good. I think this is a realistic look at things.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Faucetman. Show Faucetman's posts

Sportlover,

Yes, I've been looking at the Jets site too since Miguel is late getting his site updated.  I don't think you are counting the $10MM in dead money.  There are conflicting reports.  Reiss, relying on a report for a Florida paper puts us at about $102MM, see below...

We're currently in a mix of Super Bowl recovery/transitioning to the offseason reporting on the Patriots.

When it comes to the second part of the equation, Omar Kelly of the South Florida Sun-Sentinel provides some helpful information as it relates to the salary cap. Kelly breaks down the cap status of every NFL team and puts the Patriots in the category of "possible big spenders."

Kelly notes the Patriots have just shy of $102 million currently committed to their 2012 salary cap. The projected cap is between $121-125 million.

Word from Detroit is re-signing Avril is a top priority but they will have to restructure Mega Tron first.  As for your other free agent ideas and draft picks, we definitely like a lot of the same players.

I think Matt Light could have a bullseye on his back if the Pats really wanted to get aggressive with a particular free agent.  They could always release him, let him test the market with an offer to maybe match if it's less than the $5MM they could save.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Faucetman. Show Faucetman's posts

[QUOTE]If the Pats can't get Barron, what do you guys think of FS George Iloka? He's 6'4 220 and has 40 consecutive starts at Boise State. As of now he's projected to go in the 2nd or 3rd round. He may not be a ball hawk but could be ideal in zone coverage with a good burst of speed and good height
    Posted by Homecheese[/QUOTE]
    Iloka, along with Martin, have been discussed a few times on here if we miss out on Barron.  I wouldn't consider either before our pick 63 however.  I do agree with those who are advocating that we sign at least one free agent safety and a CB as I don't think we have much other than Chung unless McCourty is being moved to FS and I don't think we should assume that.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Faucetman. Show Faucetman's posts

A POSITION ON MCCOURTY

Corner could be sharper

The way Patriots defensive backs coach Josh Boyer was talking at the Super Bowl, it sure sounded as though Devin McCourty will go back to cornerback full-time once offseason practices start.

Boyer said McCourty was switched to part-time safety because of issues other than his struggles at cornerback.

“I think the reason we put him at safety is we felt that’s what would be what’s best for our group and with what we were doing schematically,’’ Boyer said.

“Devin’s still out there as a corner. We can play him as a corner or a safety. We asked him to play man coverage, we asked him to play zone coverage, and it’s like anything else - there’s been some good and there’s been some bad.

“There were some plays that he didn’t make for us, and there were some plays that he did make.

“I would think if you look at the guys that made plays on the ball in man coverage, Devin’s probably made more plays than anybody we’ve had.

“Now, he’s had more balls thrown at him than some of the others, and the times that he hasn’t made plays, he’s probably been pretty close. Maybe it’s just a technique thing or finish thing here on the ball, or maybe it’s a better press or jam at the line of scrimmage. Little things which he’s working hard to improve on, he really is.

“I would say if anything, it’s been a plus for us this season to see that he has position flexibility, that he can play safety or a corner for us.’’

Look for the Patriots to work hard on those minor technique issues, which were a problem throughout the season.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Faucetman. Show Faucetman's posts

[QUOTE]Great breakdown of the cap situation, Faucet.  I think you're spot on with the "must haves" and the "likely gone" guys.  Our cap space should allow us to be reasonably aggressive in free agency, but I wouldn't hold my breath on any "break-the-bank" guys like Mario Williams.  Not really BB's style anyway. 
    Posted by WazzuWheatfarmer[/QUOTE]
    Thanks.  I'm not sure Williams would break the bank.  I'm also not sure he's worth the same pay he got on his rookie deal.  He had a 6 year, $54MM deal.  But the way it was structured, his cap was manageable until 2011.  Surprisingly he didn't get a signing bonus.

His cap charge was by year was:

2006 - $1.625MM
    2007 - $2.325MM
    2008 - $3.700MM
    2009 - $4.225MM
    2010 - $4.375MM
    2011 - $15.150MM

If we gave him the same deal, which we wouldn't because you want to have a SB in there to protect the player by way of guaranteed money and to spread the SB out.  But would anyone argue we couldn't handle the same deal for the first 5 years?  I do think there will be a lot of action for Williams and the Pats seldom get into bidding wars. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportslover21. Show sportslover21's posts

[QUOTE]Sportlover, Yes, I've been looking at the Jets site too since Miguel is late getting his site updated.  I don't think you are counting the $10MM in dead money.  There are conflicting reports.  Reiss, relying on a report for a Florida paper puts us at about $102MM, see below... By Mike Reiss We're currently in a mix of Super Bowl recovery/transitioning to the offseason reporting on the Patriots. When it comes to the second part of the equation, Omar Kelly of the South Florida Sun-Sentinel provides some helpful information as it relates to the salary cap . Kelly breaks down the cap status of every NFL team and puts the Patriots in the category of "possible big spenders." Kelly notes the Patriots have just shy of $102 million currently committed to their 2012 salary cap. The projected cap is between $121-125 million. Word from Detroit is re-signing Avril is a top priority but they will have to restructure Mega Tron first.  As for your other free agent ideas and draft picks, we definitely like a lot of the same players. I think Matt Light could have a bullseye on his back if the Pats really wanted to get aggressive with a particular free agent.  They could always release him, let him test the market with an offer to maybe match if it's less than the $5MM they could save.

Yeah there are definitely conflicting reports regarding the cap space. I may be forgetting the 10MM in dead money, but the jetscap page seemed pretty solid in regards to everything. So we will have to see, we likely will never know the EXACT amount.

In regards to Avril, I am sure they will make resigning him a top priority, but I don't see them tagging him, so he will likely test the market. I think he'd be a really good signing, as he is a good fit schematically and has the Purdue roots that BB loves, and won't cost what a Mario would cost but still fits nicely within the defense.

AS for Light, I wouldn't be opposed to cutting him, and I think BB would consider it as well, but ultimately I think he is back. If Vollmer wasn't such an injury concern then maybe it'd be different, but unfortunately he is.

One thing we could do with Light is restructure his deal, and rework it within the framework of the CBA and Cap, so that the actual Hit on the Cap will be less, and Light wouldn't lose too much $$. Maybe save 2-3MM on the Cap by restructuring the deal, and still have Light, plus some more flexibility. Thoughts?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Faucetman. Show Faucetman's posts

Mb,

Mayock has Harrison Smith as his second highest rated safety.  What's the deal on him?  He looks like he could play either Strong or Free Safety but I guess the knock on him is tight hips, plays stiff and can get lost in space and a little too aggressive at times.  I do like his size.  Figured you must of seen a lot of him but haven't read much about him on here, at least not recently.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Faucetman. Show Faucetman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: ***2012 Patriots Draft Thread*** : Yeah there are definitely conflicting reports regarding the cap space. I may be forgetting the 10MM in dead money, but the jetscap page seemed pretty solid in regards to everything. So we will have to see, we likely will never know the EXACT amount. In regards to Avril, I am sure they will make resigning him a top priority, but I don't see them tagging him, so he will likely test the market. I think he'd be a really good signing, as he is a good fit schematically and has the Purdue roots that BB loves, and won't cost what a Mario would cost but still fits nicely within the defense. AS for Light, I wouldn't be opposed to cutting him, and I think BB would consider it as well, but ultimately I think he is back. If Vollmer wasn't such an injury concern then maybe it'd be different, but unfortunately he is. One thing we could do with Light is restructure his deal, and rework it within the framework of the CBA and Cap, so that the actual Hit on the Cap will be less, and Light wouldn't lose too much $$. Maybe save 2-3MM on the Cap by restructuring the deal, and still have Light, plus some more flexibility. Thoughts?
    Agreed on Light.  If we didn't have any health concerns with Vollmer, it would be an easier decision.  Solder getting a concussion is also cause for worry.  Once you get a concussion, they can sometimes happen easier then you get prone to them, see Mike Wright.  So if you think about it, we have some worries at OT. 

A good way to get younger and reduce salary is to replace older, higher paid guys with younger guys.  Matt Light and Brian Waters are two of the oldest guys on the team.  Both had solid years last year, especially Waters.  I'd like to bring both back and we should have the cap space but I worry when I see $7.5MM in cap space on two players well into their 30s in the final year of their deals.  We've seen a lot of guys get cut in the past in this situation.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Faucetman. Show Faucetman's posts

God I can't wait for the Combine so we have something new to talk about.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

[QUOTE]God I can't wait for the Combine so we have something new to talk about.

You and me both but this year feels like we are looking at very specific kids.  A lot of late round names but 1st and 2nd round we are all mentioning the same players for the most part.

I don't think after combine we'll change those but coming into the 3rd round there could be some guys who run better, look good at LB drills.
    I can't wait to see what Jake Bequette, Jacquies Smith, Chandler Jones and Malik Jackson do in LB drills.

If BB waits until the 3rd to pickup an OLB/DE type I think one of these guys will be it.  If Bequette runs well and moves well he would be my front runner with Jacquies Smith second.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Faucetman. Show Faucetman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: ***2012 Patriots Draft Thread*** : You and me both but this year feels like we are looking at very specific kids.  A lot of late round names but 1st and 2nd round we are all mentioning the same players for the most part. I don't think after combine we'll change those but coming into the 3rd round there could be some guys who run better, look good at LB drills. I can't wait to see what Jake Bequette, Jacquies Smith, Chandler Jones and Malik Jackson do in LB drills. If BB waits until the 3rd to pickup an OLB/DE type I think one of these guys will be it.  If Bequette runs well and moves well he would be my front runner with Jacquies Smith second.
    Posted by Pats7393[/QUOTE]
    I like Bequette too.  He plays with intensity.  I question whether or not he can stand up at the next level.  These are the types of things we need to see at the Combine.  I love the kid's size and speed and he was pretty productive at Arkansas.  I believe he had 10 sacks even though he missed three games. 

I'm actually surprised Bequette isn't rated a bit higher on most boards.  If we're talking 3-5 round somewhere, I think he would make a lot of sense.  BB doesn't draft DE/OLB conversion types very high.  I think the 3rd round was the highest I've seen him take one.  So, this makes me wonder if he would pass on guys projected to go earlier like Perry, Curry, Mercilus and the like.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Hrm been thinking about if Brockers could make ti to use for a while now and here's what I came up with.

#1 Colts - Team needs a new team - pick Andrew Luck QB: This is an obvious one

#2 Was - Team needs QB, WR, RT, G, ILB, DE, CB - Rams pick traded to Was, Was takes RGIII QB: Was needs a QB and RGIII doesn't make it past Clev at #4. Was will need to move up if the reports of Manning's noddle arm are true in order to get the QB they want

#3 Min - Team needs OT, WR, S, CB, DT, G, C, MLB - Pick Matt Kalil OT: Rams take BPA and runs

#4 Clev - Team needs WR, RT, G, QB, OLB, DE, CB - Pick Morris Claiborne CB: If RGIII fell to them say goodbye to McCoy but since he didn't this is the dog house an they expect a dominating D. With Haden being one of the most promising young CB's in the league pairing him with Claiborne will only make Clev one of the more dominating secondaries in their division. It's just to bad their division isn't built pass heavy

#5 TB - Team needs CB, S, WR, C, RB, LB - pick Dre Kirkpatrick CB: TB would love to trade out of this spot. THey look to be taking care of their WR issue in FA but CB is going to be a sore spot. They will be without both starting corners going into the year so they need some help immediately. They were hoping that Claiborne was going to fall but Clev was hoping RGII would fall and that didn't happen either

#6 Rams - Team needs WR, CB, SS, G/C, DT, OLB - pick Justin Blackmon WR: Rams want to have a more potent O and Blackmon was one of their targets going in. No surprise there

#7 Jax - Team needs WR, DE, G/C, CB, OT - pick Riley Reiff OT: They take the next BPA which is a need for them

#8 Phins - Team needs QB, OLB, G, T, S, TE - pick Jonathan Martin OT: Regardless if Manning has a noddle arm they will still go after him. For this they will need a T to protect that noddle arm and they grab the next BPA

#9 Car - Team needs DT, CB, WR, DE, LB - pick Quinton Coples DE/DT: Everyone knows the Panthers want a DT and they take the best one on the board. He might end up as a small DT or a larger 43 DE but either way Car is happy

#10 Buf - Team needs OLB, ILB, CB, OT, WR, DE - pick Mark Ingram DE/OLB: Bills are starting to become a contendor piece by piece but their pass rush is horrid. THe need an instant upgrade and Ingram provides that upgrade

#11 KC - Team needs G/T, QB, ILB, DB, TE, NT - pick David DeCastro G/T: DeCastro is the best OL on the board. He has the intelligence and techique to flex to the RT position but will help lock down the interior for KC. He should bring relief to a disappearing RB game and help keep the glass bottle known as Cassel upright

#12 Sea - Team needs QB, G/T, DL, CB, RB, OLB - pick Ryan Tannehill QB: Sea might or might not trade back into trade back into the 1st to get a QB but why take the risk. They grab their guy early or trade back for him but I think this is who they are targeting

#13 Ari - Team needs OT, WR, S, OL, OLB, QB - pick Kendall Wright WR:If their was a T worth taking at this point in the draft they would take them over anyone else but there isn't. They could try to trade back but I don't see a lot of teams trading forward at this point so they take a WR to create a mismatch opposite Fitz. Wright with his speed creates havic  across from the big body Fitz

#14 Dal - Team needs G/C, CB, S, OLB, DL, ILB - pick Cordy Glenn G: Romo is getting pounded. Their D is a good D and they have found talent on D in later rounds so they take this opportunity to fix part of that OL

#15 Phi - Team needs MLB, OLB, RT, S, DL, G/C - pick Luke Kuechly MLB: Phi has no leader in that front 7 on D. Kuechly is their obvious pick for leadership and talent alone. Instant upgrade for them

#16 NJY - Team needs OLB, WR, OL, FS, RB, DL - pick Alshon Jeffery WR: Might be a bit of a shock over Floyd or even a D player but the Jets have made their bed and now they have to lie in it. Their biggest issue last year was the O not getting anything done. With Holmes being the only legitimate WR at war with his QB the Jets can't take the risk and need to get another option. Because of the contracts already on the roster they can't afford to go large in FA. Jeffery's concerns don't bother the Jets and his talent is to much for them to turn down at this point

#17 Cinn - Team needs G/C, CB, RB, WR, S, DT - pick Trent Richardson RB: The only reason Rickardson fell was because no one wants to spend that high or even needs a RB that much as Cinn does. They might have loved to grab Jeffery but will take Richardson with a smile on their face

#18 SD - Team needs RT, OLB, CB, WR, ILB, S - pick Courtney Upshaw OLB: Weren't they pick 18 last year? Well they still have the same problems but they decide to grab BPA and help their pass rushing issues

#19 Chi - Team needs G, WR, S, LB, CB, T - pick Michael Floyd WR: Chi needs a route running WR that can provide som consistency. Floyd is one of the most polished route running WR in the draft and was an extremely consistent receiver for ND

#20 Tenn - Team needs G, S, C, WR, LB - pick Peter Konz C: They invested a ton of money into Johnson and the interior OL has hurt him tremendously. They could use a guard but there isn't one left worth taking at 20 but Konz is. This seems like where konz will end up

#21 Cinn - Team needs OL, CB, RB, WR, S, DT - pick Devin Still DT: They can't believe their luck. First Richardson then Still falls this far to them. They prefer Still over Brockers simply because of track record in college. Still is proven and Brockers doesn't

#22 Clev - Team needs WR, T, G, QB, OLB, DE, CB - pick Nick Perry: The Browns could use a OLB and a DE. Perry could potential fill both rolls. It makes sense for Clev to grab him at this point

#23 Det - Team needs G/C, CB, T, OLB, S - pick Janoris Jenkins CB: Everyone knows the CB core for Det is a major weakness. They don't need to take time or offers they run this pick to the Commish. Many consider Jenkins as potentially the best CB in the draft and Det seems like a good fit for him

#24 Pit - Team needs T, S, G, CB, ILB - pick Vontaze Burfict ILB: The Pit OL was an issue and so was the secondary but nether position has players worth taking at this point. Instead Pit looks at their aging ILB's and realize that the players they are attempting to groom to take over just don't have the Pit mentality to take over. Burfict strengthens what Pit is known for and is he can be turned lose in their hard hitting style.

#25 Den - Team needs QB, CB, DT, C, G, S, RB - pick Michael Brockers DT: This is where the magical mystery tour for Brockers ends. Den needs some interior pass rush badly and Brockers presents a talent they can't turn down at this point

#26 Hou - Team needs CB, DL, OLB, WR, OL, S - pick Whitney Mercilus OLB/DE: Williams is most likely gone and they need a replacement. Someone who can be a 34 OLB or a 43 DE if they go back to that scheme. Mercilus seems like a perfect fit for Hou

#27 NE - Team needs WR, CB, S, DT, DE, OLB, C - pick Mark Barron S: MB will love this. With Perry, Mercilus, Brockers, Konz, and Still gone Barron makes the most sense here. Even with the dbl hernia surgery which could become carer lasting problem

#28 GB - Team needs OLB, DE, G/C, DB - pick Fletcher Cox DE/DT: Why because GB loves Cox. He provides an edge rush that they were missing this past year

#29 Bal - Team needs QB, T, G/C, ILB, S, WR - pick Kelechi Osemele G/T: Bal looks like they are going to invest in Flacco for the future. They need some line help and Osemele gives them flexibility to add him at T or at G and see which he works out best for

#30 SF - Team needs WR, CB, G/C OLB, S - pick Mohamed Sanu WR: SF needs a dependable WR in the worst way. Sanu is the best on the board so that's who SF grabs

#31 NE - Team needs WR, CB, S, DE, OLB, DT - pick Hightower/Curry/Branch OLB/DE: This is a tough one. Personally I think they trade backwards to the early teens of the 2nd but for arguments sake if they take the pick it will almost have to be for a OLB/DE given the talent available. If Hightower can prove that he could become an OLB and put his hand down on occasion he's the pick. If Hightower can't and the Pats want a pure pass rusher then Curry's the pick. If they want to most flexibility and the best overall OLB then Branch is the pick

#32 NYG - Team needs TE, MLB, OL, CB, RB - pick Dwayne Allen TE; With both of their starting TE's with knees injures and their philosophy of taking BPA at this point Allen fits both needs. They could use a RB to replace Jacobs but that can wait and they hedge their bets at the TE position

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: ***2012 Patriots Draft Thread*** : I like Bequette too.  He plays with intensity.  I question whether or not he can stand up at the next level.  These are the types of things we need to see at the Combine.  I love the kid's size and speed and he was pretty productive at Arkansas.  I believe he had 10 sacks even though he missed three games.  I'm actually surprised Bequette isn't rated a bit higher on most boards.  If we're talking 3-5 round somewhere, I think he would make a lot of sense.  BB doesn't draft DE/OLB conversion types very high.  I think the 3rd round was the highest I've seen him take one.  So, this makes me wonder if he would pass on guys projected to go earlier like Perry, Curry, Mercilus and the like.

Me too about passing on OLBs in early rounds, I think this year there are two exceptions.  The two kids from Alabama, Upshaw and Hightower.  I think they are such high football IQ and have played in a 34 and respects their coach that those two guys I think are the only two he will actually consider drafting but Upshaw will be long gone so with Hightower it might be an option but at 31?  Don't know if he would consider him a 4 down player, I think he will be but that's one of the things he has said he looks at for 1st rndrs, 4 down player.

can't wait to see Bequette but i'm really intrigued about Jacquies Smith.  This is a kid that has not missed a game in his college career, incredible fist step (not aldon smith fast but still fast). Want to see if he can move in space not just rush.  If he lasts until the 4th round I'm drafting him.  He is an immediate impact on STs and as a situational pass rusher he brings speed off the edge.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

[QUOTE]Mb, Mayock has Harrison Smith as his second highest rated safety.  What's the deal on him?  He looks like he could play either Strong or Free Safety but I guess the knock on him is tight hips, plays stiff and can get lost in space and a little too aggressive at times.  I do like his size.  Figured you must of seen a lot of him but haven't read much about him on here, at least not recently.

Hey Faucet,
    And Mayock has seen a ton of Harrison Smith as he's the NBC Color Analyst for ND games.

I've been so focused on Barron, that I haven't mentioned Smith a ton, but he's a top 3 safety in this class on my board.

Your assessment seems accurate on him, below are my thoughts after seeing him every week:

Positives:

Huge motor/blue collar mentality
    Versatile
    Very physical and will try and knock you out
    Very aggressive
    Excellent vs. the run
    Very good instincts/awareness/always around the football
    Good ball skills
    Can make plays / has been some ballhawk ability
    Takes solid angles and can close quickly
    Good football speed
    Was a team leader
    Was very productive at ND
    Good special teamer
    Leader

Negatives:

Good but not elite timed speed
    Moves well, but does't have elite fluidity/COD
    Does show some stiffness in his hips
    Can over run some plays due to aggression
    Can commit some stupid penalities (facemasks, etc.)

Projection:

Durable, rugged, physical football player with some versatility and playmaking ability that will also contribute on ST.  He's a day 2 kid that should be off the board somewhere in the Top 100. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: ***2012 Patriots Draft Thread*** : Hey Faucet, And Mayock has seen a ton of Harrison Smith as he's the NBC Color Analyst for ND games. I've been so focused on Barron, that I haven't mentioned Smith a ton, but he's a top 3 safety in this class on my board. Your assessment seems accurate on him, below are my thoughts after seeing him every week: Positives: Huge motor/blue collar mentality Versatile Very physical and will try and knock you out Very aggressive Excellent vs. the run Very good instincts/awareness/always around the football Good ball skills Can make plays / has been some ballhawk ability Takes solid angles and can close quickly Good football speed Was a team leader Was very productive at ND Good special teamer Leader Negatives: Good but not elite timed speed Moves well, but does't have elite fluidity/COD Does show some stiffness in his hips Can over run some plays due to aggression Can commit some stupid penalities (facemasks, etc.) Projection: Durable, rugged, physical football player with some versatility and playmaking ability that will also contribute on ST.  He's a day 2 kid that should be off the board somewhere in the Top 100. 

good assessment. I'd like to add to it that to me he looks like a pure SS. Mainly because of the lack of closing speed, COD, and straight line speed, imo he'd be a liability in coverage against quick slot/TE receivers

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

[QUOTE]Hey Faucet, http://nyjetscap.com/Patriots/patriots2012.php Not sure if we used this link yet, but it seems pretty good. The PatsCap website hasn't been updated. But I found this, which is updated as of this past week with future contracts, etc. We are at 94MM approx. which would leave us anywhere from 25MM-30MM under the cap depending where the number falls. Mike Wright -- 2.9MM Cap Hit (Save Approx. 2.5MM) Chad Ochocinco -- 4.6MM Cap Hit (Save Approx. 3MM) Those jump out as the 2 major cap casualties. That would save us approx. 5.5MM on the 2012 cap. So let's say we are now at 30MM-35MM under the cap before resigns. I am not sure if that number already would include taking the extra 8MM from last years cap toward this year. Let's assume it does, so we'd have 30MM-35MM to play with in resigns and Free Agency. Draft Picks will cost anywhere from 5MM to 7MM, so we are back down to 25MM-30MM range . I'd like to believe we ultimately resign Welker, and have his cap hit in the 7MM range. But for now we will stay with the 9MM Franchise Tag number. Resigns Wes Welker - 9.4MM Franchise Tag Mark Anderson - 3MM Cap Hit? Dan Connolly - 3MM Cap Hit? Kyle Love - 1.5MM Cap Hit? That would put us at anywhere from 9MM-14MM available for other resigns, and possibly 8MM more if that number off the top wasn't included. Ultimately, I think we will have room to bring in 1-2 Above Average Players, a few average players, and bring back our own guys. I think if done right this is more then enough. If we fill 1-2 needs in UFA, it gives us that much more flexibility in the Draft. Here is my realisitic FA picture at the moment: DE/LB Cliff Avril -- 5 Years/25MM -- Purdue pass rushing connection that BB loves, can play 4-3 DE or 3-4 OLB. Would fill a need and fit nicely in both fronts. DE Kendall Langford -- 3 Years/9MM -- Good 3-4 DE fit, has played there with MIA. Has size/length/experience. WR Pierre Garcon -- 5 Years/20MM -- Reliable WR, with good hands, speed. Can create after the play. Would be able to acclimate with Tom quickly. TE Kellen Davis -- 1 Year/2MM  -- Big (6'7" 270lbs), with athleticism. But also a good blocker. Would be a nice backup in case a TE goes down, and also allow us utilize BIG sets, and have 2 inline blockers at TE with Hernandez flexed out. Other Possible Additions: WR Reggie Wayne/Brandon Lloyd, CB Richard Marshall, OLB Jarrett Johnson/Ahmad Brooks, CB William Gay, S Michael Griffin/Laron Landry, S Tom Zbikowski, DE/LB Matt Roth, DE Adam Carriker Draft: 1(27) -- DT Fletcher Cox, Mississipi State (6'4" 295) - Versitile DL, who can play 4-3 DT, as well as 3-4 DE. Powerful, yet sudden with good burst off the snap. 1(31)  -- LB Dont'a Hightower, Alabama (6'4" 260) - Versitile LB, who can play inside and out in 3-4/4-3. Has good instincts, high football IQ, and is athletic. Good scheme fit. 2(48) -- CB Stephon Gilmore, South Carolina (6'1" 193) - Long CB, has the ability to press, but also play in zone concepts. Solid ballskills. 2(63) -- WR Marvin Jones, California (6'2" 198) - Bigger possession WR who knows how to win in 1 on 1 situations. Has good body control, great hands and can separate. Also a very advanced route runner already. 3(95) -- S Harrison Smith, Notre Dame (6'2" 212) - Versitile S who isn't great in any one area, but is solid in coverage and in-the box. Could also play a key role on ST. 4(127) -- WR Ryan Broyles, Alabama (5'11" 190) - Another advanced WR early in career. If not for Torn ACL would have been late day 1/early day 2 pick. Now he slides and presents great value. Is in the Deion Branch mold. Would add more solid youth to position. Projected 53-Man Roster ( Projecting Some Resigns ) QB - Tom Brady, Ryan Mallett RB - Stevan Ridley, Shane Vereen, Danny Woodhead, BenJarvus Green-Ellis (ultimately think he resigns) WR  - Wes Welker, Pierre Garcon, Marvin Jones, Ryan Broyles (PUP?), Deion Branch (1 Year, Low Money), Matt Slater TE - Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Hernandez, Kellen Davis OT - Matt Light, Nate Solder, Sebastian Vollmer, Marcus Cannon OG - Brian Waters, Logan Mankins, Donald Thomas, Nick McDonald OC - Dan Connolly, Ryan Wendell DE - Brandon Deaderick, Fletcher Cox, Kendall Langford, Markell Carter DT - Vince Wilfork, Kyle Love, Ron Brace OLB - Cliff Avril, Dont'a Hightower, Rob Ninkovich, Mark Anderson ILB - Jerod Mayo, Brandon Spikes, Dane Fletcher, Tracy White CB - Ras-I Dowling, Stephon Gilmore, Kyle Arrington, Sterling Moore, Antwaun Molden CB/S - Devin McCourty S - Patrick Chung, Harrison Smith, James Ighedibo, Malcolm Williams K - Stephen Gostowski P - Zoltan Mesko LS - Danny Aiken Defense CB Dowling - SS Chung - FS McCourty - CB Gilmore ROLB Avril - ILB Spikes - ILB Mayo - LOLB Hightower RE Cox - NT Wilfork - LE Deaderick Primary Backups: Arrington, Moore, Ninkovich, Anderson, Langford, Love Offense LT Light - LG Mankins - C Connolly - RG Waters - RT Solder TE1 Gronkowski - TE2 Hernandez WR1 Garcon - WR2 Welker - WR3 Jones RB Ridley Primary Backups: Vollmer, Broyles, Branch, Vereen, Woodhead, BJGE *Post got much lengthier then I had originally intended. But it was fun, offseason should be good. I think this is a realistic look at things.

sl,
    That would be a very productive and realistic offseason. 

At WR, Garcon would be a good pick up and Mario Manningham is another player that I think would benefit this team greatly as a fast WR that can make plays down field.

OLB, Avril would be a nice get as would Jarrett Johnson.

As for the draft, I'd really like that entire class, wouldn't get a complaint from me on any player.

Sections
Shortcuts