***2012 Patriots Draft Thread***! THANKS TO ALL WHO PARTICIPATED!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Outkast1978. Show Outkast1978's posts

Re: ***2012 Patriots Draft Thread***! UPDATED W/ MOCK V3 4/12!

In Response to Re: ***2012 Patriots Draft Thread***! UPDATED W/ MOCK V3 4/12!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: ***2012 Patriots Draft Thread***! UPDATED W/ MOCK V3 4/12! : Childs is gone
    Posted by patriot-fan-74[/QUOTE]

Damn that sucks I musta Missed it... thanks for the info. what do you think of Chris Polk I think getting him now would be a steal?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriot-fan-74. Show patriot-fan-74's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: ***2012 Patriots Draft Thread***! UPDATED W/ MOCK V3 4/12! : Damn that sucks I musta Missed it... thanks for the info. what do you think of Chris Polk I think getting him now would be a steal?
    Posted by Outkast1978[/QUOTE]

he is a very good player, they say he has alot of carries and hits allready.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

[QUOTE]Updated... Chris Polk Michael Brewster George Iloka Marvin Jones Marvin McNutt Alfonso Dennard Shaun Prater Leonard Johnson Chris Rainey Vick Ballard Justin Bethel David Molk Cam Johnson Billy Winn Brandon Washington Patrick Edwards Jack Crawford James Brown Ryan Steed
    Posted by Low-FB-IQ[/QUOTE]

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: ***2012 Patriots Draft Thread***! UPDATED W/ MOCK V3 4/12! : Damn that sucks I musta Missed it... thanks for the info. what do you think of Chris Polk I think getting him now would be a steal?
    Posted by Outkast1978[/QUOTE]

The reason he is sliding is at least half of the teams have him off their boards because he has some sort of degenerative injury that teams are worried about in his future.

He has to this point however, started 38 straight games and had a ton of carries and not been injured really.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

[QUOTE]Updated... Chris Polk Michael Brewster George Iloka Marvin Jones Marvin McNutt Alfonso Dennard Shaun Prater Leonard Johnson Chris Rainey Vick Ballard Justin Bethel David Molk Cam Johnson Billy Winn Brandon Washington Patrick Edwards Jack Crawford James Brown Ryan Steed

still some nice players there

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Outkast1978. Show Outkast1978's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: ***2012 Patriots Draft Thread***! UPDATED W/ MOCK V3 4/12! : The reason he is sliding is at least half of the teams have him off their boards because he has some sort of degenerative injury thay teams are worried about his future. He has to this point however, started 38 straight games and had a ton of carries and not been injured really.

ohhh ok I would bring him in as an UDFA for sure....thanks for taking the time to reply 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from titletownfan. Show titletownfan's posts

Sh*t, there goes Rainey...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Outkast1978. Show Outkast1978's posts

damn  there goes Chris rainey 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sml1210. Show sml1210's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: ***2012 Patriots Draft Thread***! UPDATED W/ MOCK V3 4/12! : The reason he is sliding is at least half of the teams have him off their boards because he has some sort of degenerative injury that teams are worried about in his future. He has to this point however, started 38 straight games and had a ton of carries and not been injured really.

McShay mentionned 2 shoulder surgeries.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriot-fan-74. Show patriot-fan-74's posts

Rainey gone now to

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Outkast1978. Show Outkast1978's posts

lets hope for marvin jones we need a young WR

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from titletownfan. Show titletownfan's posts

Ryan Miller gone too...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriot-fan-74. Show patriot-fan-74's posts

Ryan Miller gone as well

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

The one guy I wouldn't mind the Pats taking a big chance on as a UDFA is Bryce Brown. If he goes undrafted.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

Updated...

Chris Polk
    Michael Brewster
    George Iloka
    Marvin Jones
    Marvin McNutt
    Alfonso Dennard
    Leonard Johnson
    Vick Ballard
    Justin Bethel
    David Molk
    Cam Johnson
    Billy Winn
    Brandon Washington
    Patrick Edwards
    James Brown
    Ryan Steed
    Bobby Rainey
    Chase Minnifield

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from titletownfan. Show titletownfan's posts

Pats on the clock.  I want Billy Winn.  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

they're up!!!

mcnutt would be awesome

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from sfpat. Show sfpat's posts

Pats on deck.  My pick would be M. Jones

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

traded out!!!! ha!!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Outkast1978. Show Outkast1978's posts

damn I would like alfonzo I know he got into a fight a week a go but hes a great talent 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from titletownfan. Show titletownfan's posts

Trade down?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from sfpat. Show sfpat's posts

Pats traded the pick back to the packers

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriot-fan-74. Show patriot-fan-74's posts

here we go again.......trade the pick

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from sml1210. Show sml1210's posts

Traded to the Packers again. Hope we didn't get fleeced again

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Outkast1978. Show Outkast1978's posts

damn BB is a damn fool sometimes they are so many good players left and he trades out of the 5th round