2013-14 BDC Posters' Superbowl XLVIII Teams Predictions for Feb. 2, 2014 at the Meadowlands

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

2013-14 BDC Posters' Superbowl XLVIII Teams Predictions for Feb. 2, 2014 at the Meadowlands

Ok, so tonight is the night! GO RAVENS GO!!!! This year my second favorite team will be whoever is playing the Broncos. First because that's Peyton's team, but more importantly, because Wes Welker is his teammate, etc. I sincerely believe that the PATS finish the season with a Top 5 O and a Top 5 D. My two teams:

Patriots Vs. Seahawks,   PATS win!!!   32-24.....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Re: 2013-14 BDC Posters' Superbowl XLVIII Teams Predictions for Feb. 2, 2014 at the Meadowlands

In response to RallyC's comment:

Ok, so tonight is the night! GO RAVENS GO!!!! This year my second favorite team will be whoever is playing the Broncos. First because that's Peyton's team, but more improtantly, because Wes Welker is his teammate, etc. I sincerely believe that the PATS finish the season with a Top 5 O and a Top 5 D. My two teams:

Patriots Vs. Seahawks, PATS win!!! 

First "Home" game in SB history

Giants vs Broncos (Manning Bowl to boot!)

Giants 24 Broncos 17

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Re: 2013-14 BDC Posters' Superbowl XLVIII Teams Predictions for Feb. 2, 2014 at the Meadowlands

Patriots 52 Giants 14

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sam0377. Show sam0377's posts

Broncos defense sucks, I dont see they making out of first round of playoffs. Giants and pats we will revist after 8 games :)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from sanchizebust. Show sanchizebust's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

[QUOTE]

Ok, so tonight is the night! GO RAVENS GO!!!! This year my second favorite team will be whoever is playing the Broncos. First because that's Peyton's team, but more improtantly, because Wes Welker is his teammate, etc. I sincerely believe that the PATS finish the season with a Top 5 O and a Top 5 D. My two teams:

Giants 24 Broncos 17

[/QUOTE]

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sanchizebust. Show sanchizebust's posts

Pats vs. 49rs....Pats 28-49rs 21

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

Giants 24 Broncos 17

[/QUOTE]

That's not happening Jints.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Patriots 46 Bears 10

I need to exorcise that loss.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

pats vs dallas  pats win  27-21

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

SF 35  Den  24

I hate to pick against the Pats, but I just think Gomer will get A LOT of crucial Pass Interference calls to go his way this year.  SF is just really good.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Patriots 37- Green bay 28. The much maligned D forces 4 green bay turnovers.

"Giggedy, Giggedy!"

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSPCB73. Show RSPCB73's posts

Patriots 20-17 over Giants.  Another nailbiter but this time, it's the fourth SB win for BB and TB.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from thehub. Show thehub's posts

Pats - 31-27 over Atlanta. Matty Ice breaks through.

Jones is a beast in the playoffs and we finally have a pass rush to assist with the poor back end.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

As a fan I want to say Patriots over 49'ers 27-24 in a game that gave me a nervous breakdown watching such a close game.

If I was a betting man I would say 49'ers over Bronco's 35-27

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

Patriots 35; Sea 21

Brady gets #4; BB gets #6 and the Lombardi goes back to where it rightfully belongs :-)

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to PatFanInBA2's comment:

Patriots 35; Sea 21

Brady gets #4; BB gets #6 and the Lombardi goes back to where it rightfully belongs :-)

u must mean pittsburgh since they got 6

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to sanchizebust's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Must be some magic in the NFCE if the 6-10 gints can make the superbowl. They will start out losing to Dallas. That game would have been their 7th win.

Giants 24 Broncos 17

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Sections
Shortcuts