***2013 Patriots Draft Thread V2***

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Re: ***2013 Patriots Draft Thread V2***

In response to sportslover21's comment:

In response to bredbru's comment:

holy crap, nfp new mock has ansah going at #2. what are you trying to do with my pats pick man!

better than werner?

drop werner to 29 and id be fine with that :)

they drop (draft) all my guys well before the pats, they give a good argument for taking hunt. a reach, but if he becomes jj watt lite it would be a good move!

To me, mentioning Margus Hunt in the same sentence is an absolute crime. I had Watt as a Top 5 player in the class he came out. I'd be pretty pissed if we took Hunt anywhere in the first 3 rounds much less in the first round.

I agree mentioning Hunt in with Watt is a crime. Hunt has Watt type of upside but hasn't shown that his ceiling is on the same level. Though I also think not looking at him until after the 3rd might be a crime too. To me he's a back end 2nd round potential, completely dependant on who else is available at that time. But, someone with that size, speed, and talent is a rarity which to me is worth the gamble. The added benefit is with Jones and Wilfork on the mix, Hunt wouldn't be the focus and with Nink he could be used situationally his rook year and let Peppers try to mold his raw talent a little. Heck I might even put in a call to Willie and get him down to give advice to Hunt and Jones together. Hunt will go between 50-90 range imo and if we went DL in the 1st and a good WR or CB was available I'd pass on him but if they don't go DL early or the skill players aren't there in the 2nd I'd have to take a long look just because of size and potential

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from moskk. Show moskk's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:

holy crap, nfp new mock has ansah going at #2. what are you trying to do with my pats pick man!

better than werner?

they drop (draft) all my guys well before the pats, they give a good argument for taking hunt. a reach, but if he becomes jj watt lite it would be a good move!

To me, mentioning Margus Hunt in the same sentence is an absolute crime. I had Watt as a Top 5 player in the class he came out. I'd be pretty pissed if we took Hunt anywhere in the first 3 rounds much less in the first round.

I agree mentioning Hunt in with Watt is a crime. Hunt has Watt type of upside but hasn't shown that his ceiling is on the same level. Though I also think not looking at him until after the 3rd might be a crime too. To me he's a back end 2nd round potential, completely dependant on who else is available at that time. But, someone with that size, speed, and talent is a rarity which to me is worth the gamble. The added benefit is with Jones and Wilfork on the mix, Hunt wouldn't be the focus and with Nink he could be used situationally his rook year and let Peppers try to mold his raw talent a little. Heck I might even put in a call to Willie and get him down to give advice to Hunt and Jones together. Hunt will go between 50-90 range imo and if we went DL in the 1st and a good WR or CB was available I'd pass on him but if they don't go DL early or the skill players aren't there in the 2nd I'd have to take a long look just because of size and potential

I always place a heavy emphasis on PRODUCTION at lower levels of competition as an iron claw rquirement before getting excited about a prospective NFL draft choice.  It's difficult not to be overly influenced by size, speed, athleticism, body type etc. since these are potential indicators for future success (Hunt?).  Yet PRODUCTION sets the bar for me.

Yet I have missed almost as much as I have hit on prospective draft choices and their successful transition to the NFL. Why?

I have failed to recognize that a CB with few PD, few interceptions etc couldn't be good because he wasn't DOMINANT....his production appeared pedestrian.  I failed to recognize that QBs avoided his side of the field and prevented high PRODUCTION statistics.

Ditto for DL who were so feared that they routinely attracted double coverage etc...ditto for WRs etc.  and so on.  True also for RBs who shine because their OL is so dominant.

The ART and SCIENCE of discerning "value" in draft criteria encompasses a thorough evaluation of a player's physical attributes, IQ (to maximize physical abilities), allowances for the system or position the player is forced to play in, his level of competition etc.

Perhaps the most difficult evaluation involves the player's "heart", commitment to succeed which encompasses work ethic, receptiveness to coaching, "motor" etc. 

"HEART"? For example, it's easy for a player to be encouraged to succeed because he's more athletically gifted, bigger, stronger, faster etc. than his competition but what happens to his heart when he himself faces someone equally gifted or more gifted?  How does he face failure? Can he rebound from disappointment.

Regarding Hunt, physically gifted, pedestrian production etc. Is there enough collateral information about him to justify excitement?   

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjdbrasil. Show jjdbrasil's posts

Sleeper Pick

Lamar Mady, a senior physical education major at Youngstown State University, is the football team’s 6-foot-3-inch, 315-pound offensive guard who has aspirations of being drafted into the National Football League this spring.

Mady originally started for two years at Butler Community College in Kansas, but filed transfer papers to become a Penguin in the winter of 2010. He did so because he wanted to make a name for himself.

“I came to YSU because I felt comfortable here,” he said. “A few other schools recruited me, but YSU was an obvious choice.”

Steve Zaborsky, a redshirted freshman and the team’s defensive tackle, said he’s glad to be on the same team as Mady.

“My whole redshirted year, I went against him on scout defense every day at practice, and it’s been the hardest thing I’ve had to do for football,” Zaborsky said.

Mady could become the 16th player from YSU since 1967 to be drafted into the NFL. He would be the first YSU player drafted since 1998, when Harry Deligianis was a fourth-round draft pick.

“I really believe Lamar is going to make it to the league just off his focus and drive, along with his athleticism,” Zaborsky said. “He’s a really good guy and is very humble about all of his accolades.”

On Feb. 2, Mady appeared in the Texas vs. The Nation All-Star Game, the Football Championship Subdivision’s version of the East-West Shrine Game.

“The game went good,” Mady said, adding that it feels great to be getting recognition. “Hopefully, I did enough to raise my draft stock.”

Overall, Mady is ranked as the 36th guard and 24th center.

“Lamar is a big body and is very athletic for his size,” Zaborsky said. Not very many people know this, but Lamar broke the three total lift record in the gym, so obviously he is very strong,” Zaborsky said.

Dante Nania, a redshirted freshman, said Mady is destined for greatness.

“He is one of my good friends,” Nania said. “He deserves all of the things happening to him right now. He is invited to the [NFL] Combine, which is a huge
    accomplishment.”

The NFL Combine will be held in Indianapolis from Feb. 20 to Feb. 26.

Senior Luis Quinones, defensive end, said Mady has already earned a reputation on the team for bringing the best out of his teammates.

“It was always a competitive environment between us. The label ‘NFL prospect’ made me go hard every time we went against each other. My hardest made him try his hardest to pancake me snap after snap,” Quinones said. “In a way, playing with Lamar gave me more confidence to work just as hard as he did before and during
    the season.”

Mady said he owes a measure of his success to his teammates as well.

“They are great teammates and guys,” he said. “[Jamaine] Cook is a hard worker; he stayed on top of me, and I stayed on him, too. Kurt [Hess] is the same as Cook. He is a big leader and a great player.”

And if his collegiate success translates into professional success, Mady will bring glory to himself and to YSU.

“I just want YSU to know that I’m doing this for them, and I’m trying to put YSU on the map,” he said.

http://www.thejambar.com/mighty-mady-1.2809706#.URuu83Th83F

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to moskk's comment:

Yet I have missed almost as much as I have hit on prospective draft choices and their successful transition to the NFL. Why?

I have failed to recognize that a CB with few PD, few interceptions etc couldn't be good because he wasn't DOMINANT....his production appeared pedestrian.  I failed to recognize that QBs avoided his side of the field and prevented high PRODUCTION statistics.

Ditto for DL who were so feared that they routinely attracted double coverage etc...ditto for WRs etc.  and so on.  True also for RBs who shine because their OL is so dominant.

The ART and SCIENCE of discerning "value" in draft criteria encompasses a thorough evaluation of a player's physical attributes, IQ (to maximize physical abilities), allowances for the system or position the player is forced to play in, his level of competition etc.

Perhaps the most difficult evaluation involves the player's "heart", commitment to succeed which encompasses work ethic, receptiveness to coaching, "motor" etc. 

"HEART"? For example, it's easy for a player to be encouraged to succeed because he's more athletically gifted, bigger, stronger, faster etc. than his competition but what happens to his heart when he himself faces someone equally gifted or more gifted?  How does he face failure? Can he rebound from disappointment.

Regarding Hunt, physically gifted, pedestrian production etc. Is there enough collateral information about him to justify excitement?   

hey moskk,

I don't think you can make a correlation when it comes to production and Hunt because he started later in his career. I agree heart has to be a big factor when evaluating Hunt and what I think might be the bigger indication is how he takes to coaching. One thing about Hunt is he's taken 2 steps forward and one step back for most of his college career. To me this is a positive sign. Though he has faultered in some learnings and have taken some steps back at times he's always gotten better as the season progressed and nothing showed this more then his bowl game. Even during Senior Bowl he showed flashes of elite talent but was inconsistent. The main thing is he never gave up and continued to improve during the practices. To me these factors of ability to take in teachings and motor to continue to improve are a much better indication then his production numbers represent

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

In response to mbeaulieu07's comment:

better than werner?

think results. if we get a player projected in rd 7 in rd 1 and they turn into an elite pro thats all that woudl matter to me.

How many projected (near draft day) 7th rounders get taken in Rd 1 and also become elite players?

it was not a literal staement mb. im guessing you could figure that out.  the sentence was to state that it doesnt matter to me how high or how low a guy is picked compared to the pick being as good as  or better a player than the talent expected for the pick. if hunt is a star and dominates at some point and we pick him in rd 1 when many see him as a rd 3 or worse, i dont care.

by the way, the literal answer to your question is tom brady (though a round off). and the place does not matter, get the right one ala brady.

This thought can be applied to any player though, teams are always hoping that a player exceeds/outplays his draft slot, relatively speaking (tough to outplay being a Top 10 pick, etc).  The debate was more, "Is Hunt worth a Rd 1 pick?"... I say no... others may disagree.

TB was a projected late round pick and was taken there... that doesn't match the projected 7th rounder taken in Rd 1 that you had spoke about.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Most of you prob don't wanna hear this, but Ace Sanders, the (5-8 175) WR from South Carolina may be the best fit for NE based on what we know BB values in the position.

Simply, his quicks, COD, suddenness are unparalleled in this class and he may have he best RAC ability of any available receiver.  Now the kids size isn't ideal and I know that most (me included) would like some additional size added to the WR corps... but if you're looking to add the big play element, both as a WR and PR man, you'd be hard pressed to find a kid that would give you more of it than Ace. 

He's on my short list of Rd 3 options at this point.

You're right I don't want to hear it lol. Looking at this kid I see Demps and say if Demps has decent hands wouldn't he play a similiar position and give you ability?

That's the question, what are Demps hands like?  He had 60 receptions during his time at FLA, though I don't know how many were simple screens, swing, dump passes vs. having to run a route/beat coverage/get open, while operating out of the slot, etc.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

Hey MB going to start looking at some players. Who's missing from the following list of players I should check out? Also which 20 players should I illiminate as they are never going to be even close to the Patriots 1st rd drafting spot? Thanks

Corner Backs
    1. Dee Milliner
    2. Johnathan Banks
    3. Xavier Rhodes
    4. Jordan Poyer
    5. Desmond Trufant
    6. Jamar Taylor
    7. Robert Alford
    8. Logan Ryan
    9. Leon McFadden
    10. Blidi Wreh-Wilson
    11. B.W. Webb
    12. David Amerson
        Defensive Ends
    1. Bjoern Werner
    2. Dion Jordan
    3. Demontre Moore
    4. Datone Jones
    5. Barkevious Mingo
    6. Ezekial Ansah
    7. Alex Okafor
    8. Sam Montgomery
    9. Tank Carradine
    10. Margus Hunt
        Defensive Tackles
    1. Star Lotulelei
    2. Shariff Floyd
    3. Sheldon Richardson
    4. Jesse Williams
    5. Jonathan Hankins
    6. John Jenkins
    7. Sylvester Williams
    8. Kawaan Short
    9. Akeem Spence
    10. Brandon Williams
    11. Cory Grissom
        Safeties
    1. Kenny Vaccarro
    2. Matt Elam
    3. Jonathan Cyprien
    4. Eric Reid
    5. Shawn Williams
    6. Phillip Thomas
    7. Bacarri Rambo
    8. Tony Jefferson
        Wide Receivers
    1. Keenan Allen (P)
    2. Cordarrelle Patterson (F)
    3. DeAndre Hopkins (F)
    4. Justin Hunter (P)
    5. Tavon Austin (S)
    6. Robert Woods (F)
    7. Aaron Dobson (P)
    8. Quinton Patton (F)
    9. Stedman Bailey (S)
    10. Terrance WIlliams (F)
    11. Markus Wheaton (S)
    12. Da'Rick Rogers (P)
    13. Ryan Swope (F)
    14. Chris Harper (F)
        Offensive Lineman
    1. Luke Joekel OT
    2. Chance Warmack OG
    3. Jonathan Cooper OG
    4. Eric Fisher OT
    5. Lane Johnson OT
    6. Barrett Jones C/OG
    7. Brennan Williams OT
    8. Larry Warford OG
    9. DJ Fluker OT
    10. Travis Frederick C/OG
    11. Brian Schwenke C/OG
    12. David Quessenberry OT
    13. Oday Aboushi OT
        Linebackers
    1. Alec Ogletree
    2. Arthur Brown

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

In response to Godvernment's comment:

Ace Sanders is strictly a punt returner. Demps is a swiss army knife (PR/KR/RB/WR). Sanders showed next to nothing as a receiver, no way that guy comes in and contributes as a reciever within the first 2-3 years. small route tree consisting of drag routes and fly routes... no thanks. he is fun to watch as a punt returner though, but Demps is better.

give me marquise goodwin! Demps can handle PR/KR 

Right, Ace has shown next to nothing, but Goodwin, with his 25 catches last season, is advanced and ready to produce.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

In response to Godvernment's comment:

you're missing marquise goodwin of texas

No thanks to him unless they pick up additional picks after round 3. He can flat out fly but given all that speed it is not like he put up big numbers at Texas. Didn't the Patriots already try that experiment with Bethel Johnson? Goodwin might be a bit faster than Bethel but Bethel was 2 inches taller and at least Bethel had seasons where he averaged 18 and 19 yards per catch. The best Goodwin has manged in 4 years was a 13 yard average. Not saying I am right but at this moment I am saying no thanks.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Take a look at a kid named Marquess Wilson WR. He's got good size, a bit on the slowly side but a good overall WR. He had major issues with his old team which will cause him to drop on most draft boards but might end up being a mid round gem. He's got good hands and great body control making him an ideal red zone threat. The kids also a fighter and doesn't go down easy

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

Take a look at a kid named Marquess Wilson WR. He's got good size, a bit on the slowly side but a good overall WR. He had major issues with his old team which will cause him to drop on most draft boards but might end up being a mid round gem. He's got good hands and great body control making him an ideal red zone threat. The kids also a fighter and doesn't go down easy

I think I have seen the name. I'll have a look.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

better than werner?

think results. if we get a player projected in rd 7 in rd 1 and they turn into an elite pro thats all that woudl matter to me.

How many projected (near draft day) 7th rounders get taken in Rd 1 and also become elite players?

it was not a literal staement mb. im guessing you could figure that out.  the sentence was to state that it doesnt matter to me how high or how low a guy is picked compared to the pick being as good as  or better a player than the talent expected for the pick. if hunt is a star and dominates at some point and we pick him in rd 1 when many see him as a rd 3 or worse, i dont care.

by the way, the literal answer to your question is tom brady (though a round off). and the place does not matter, get the right one ala brady.

This thought can be applied to any player though, teams are always hoping that a player exceeds/outplays his draft slot, relatively speaking (tough to outplay being a Top 10 pick, etc).  The debate was more, "Is Hunt worth a Rd 1 pick?"... I say no... others may disagree.

TB was a projected late round pick and was taken there... that doesn't match the projected 7th rounder taken in Rd 1 that you had spoke about.

point again i was in response to no hunt in rd 1. i said if a plyer becomes elite i dont care where hes taken.  please understand what im saying. meaning if hunt becomes elite i dotn mind taking him in rd 1

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

better than werner?

goodpoints, thinking

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

Wilson is definitally a name to keep in mind.  After a strong Sophomore season, many draft experts had him slotted as a Top 10 pick in this draft.  However, last year was nothing short of a disaster for Wilson.  He never did see eye to eye with new Wazzu coach, Mike Leach, and quickly got in his doghouse.  Wilson eventually got kicked off of the team due to his "me first" poor attitude, and went on to accuse Leach of "abusing the players" (charges that were later proved to be untrue.)  The talent is clearly evident with Marquise Wilson.  He is a tall but some-what lanky WR with plus speed, hands, and route-running ability.  His character issues that arose last year are a huge red flag though, and make him a risky prospect.  He could slide into Day 3 of the draft, and if he does he could be a very good risk/reward pick, similar to Dennard last year.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

In response to WazzuWheatfarmer's comment:

Wilson is definitally a name to keep in mind.  After a strong Sophomore season, many draft experts had him slotted as a Top 10 pick in this draft.  However, last year was nothing short of a disaster for Wilson.  He never did see eye to eye with new Wazzu coach, Mike Leach, and quickly got in his doghouse.  Wilson eventually got kicked off of the team due to his "me first" poor attitude, and went on to accuse Leach of "abusing the players" (charges that were later proved to be untrue.)  The talent is clearly evident with Marquise Wilson.  He is a tall but some-what lanky WR with plus speed, hands, and route-running ability.  His character issues that arose last year are a huge red flag though, and make him a risky prospect.  He could slide into Day 3 of the draft, and if he does he could be a very good risk/reward pick, similar to Dennard last year.

This kid has what this team needs at the receiver position, size and speed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

In response to Low-FB-IQ's comment:

Hey MB going to start looking at some players. Who's missing from the following list of players I should check out? Also which 20 players should I illiminate as they are never going to be even close to the Patriots 1st rd drafting spot? Thanks

Corner Backs

1. Dee Milliner
    2. Johnathan Banks
    3. Xavier Rhodes
    4. Jordan Poyer
    5. Desmond Trufant
    6. Jamar Taylor
    7. Robert Alford
    8. Logan Ryan
    9. Leon McFadden
    10. Blidi Wreh-Wilson
    11. B.W. Webb
    12. David Amerson

Defensive Ends

1. Bjoern Werner
    2. Dion Jordan
    3. Demontre Moore
    4. Datone Jones
    5. Barkevious Mingo
    6. Ezekial Ansah
    7. Alex Okafor
    8. Sam Montgomery
    9. Tank Carradine
    10. Margus Hunt

Defensive Tackles

1. Star Lotulelei
    2. Shariff Floyd
    3. Sheldon Richardson
    4. Jesse Williams
    5. Jonathan Hankins
    6. John Jenkins
    7. Sylvester Williams
    8. Kawaan Short
    9. Akeem Spence
    10. Brandon Williams
    11. Cory Grissom

Safeties

1. Kenny Vaccarro
    2. Matt Elam
    3. Jonathan Cyprien
    4. Eric Reid
    5. Shawn Williams
    6. Phillip Thomas
    7. Bacarri Rambo
    8. Tony Jefferson

Wide Receivers

1. Keenan Allen (P)
    3. DeAndre Hopkins (F)
    4. Justin Hunter (P)
    5. Tavon Austin (S)
    6. Robert Woods (F)
    7. Aaron Dobson (P)
    8. Quinton Patton (F)
    9. Stedman Bailey (S)
    11. Markus Wheaton (S)
    12. Da'Rick Rogers (P)
    13. Ryan Swope (F)
    14. Chris Harper (F)

Offensive Lineman

1. Luke Joekel OT
    2. Chance Warmack OG
    3. Jonathan Cooper OG
    4. Eric Fisher OT
    5. Lane Johnson OT
    6. Barrett Jones C/OG
    7. Brennan Williams OT
    8. Larry Warford OG
    9. DJ Fluker OT
    11. Brian Schwenke C/OG
    13. Oday Aboushi OT

Linebackers

1. Alec Ogletree
    2. Arthur Brown

Hi Low,

Below are some additional names, I'll try and address the other question later on:

Corner Backs :

Darius Slay- MSU

Dwayne Gratz- UConn

Tharold Simon- LSU

Terry Hawthorne- Illinois

Defensive Ends :

Lavar Edwards- LSU

Michael Buchanan- Illinois

Devin Taylor- South Carolina

Quinton Dial- Alabama

Kapron Lewis-Moore- ND

Defensive Tackles:

Josh Boyd- MSU

Anthony Rashad White- Michigan State

Abry Jones- Georgia

Safeties :

Josh Evans- Florida

DJ Swearinger- South Carolina

Zeke Motta- ND

Cooper Taylor- Richmond

Bradley McDougald- Kansas

John Boyett- Oregon

Shamarko Thomas- Syracuse

Wide Receivers :

Ace Sanders- South Carolina

Conner Vernon- Duke

Chad Bumphis- MSU

TJ Moe- Missouri

Offensive Lineman :

OG/OT- Brian Winters- Kent State

OG- Kyle Long- Oregon

OG- Hugh Thornton- Illinois

OG- Jeff Baca- UCLA

OG- Braden Hansen

Linebackers:

LB- Kiko Alonso- Oregon

LB- Sio Moore- UConn

OLB /DE- John Simon- OSU

ILB- Zach Boren- OSU

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

In response to Low-FB-IQ's comment:

Corner Backs

1. Dee Milliner
    2. Johnathan Banks
    3. Xavier Rhodes
    4. Jordan Poyer
    5. Desmond Trufant
    6. Jamar Taylor
    7. Robert Alford
    8. Logan Ryan
    9. Leon McFadden
    10. Blidi Wreh-Wilson
    11. B.W. Webb
    12. David Amerson

Defensive Ends

1. Bjoern Werner
    2. Dion Jordan
    3. Demontre Moore
    4. Datone Jones
    5. Barkevious Mingo
    6. Ezekial Ansah
    7. Alex Okafor
    8. Sam Montgomery
    9. Tank Carradine
    10. Margus Hunt

Defensive Tackles

1. Star Lotulelei
    2. Shariff Floyd
    3. Sheldon Richardson
    4. Jesse Williams
    5. Jonathan Hankins
    6. John Jenkins
    7. Sylvester Williams
    8. Kawaan Short
    9. Akeem Spence
    10. Brandon Williams
    11. Cory Grissom

Safeties

1. Kenny Vaccarro
    2. Matt Elam
    3. Jonathan Cyprien
    4. Eric Reid
    5. Shawn Williams
    6. Phillip Thomas
    7. Bacarri Rambo
    8. Tony Jefferson

Wide Receivers

1. Keenan Allen (P)
    3. DeAndre Hopkins (F)
    4. Justin Hunter (P)
    5. Tavon Austin (S)
    6. Robert Woods (F)
    7. Aaron Dobson (P)
    8. Quinton Patton (F)
    9. Stedman Bailey (S)
    11. Markus Wheaton (S)
    12. Da'Rick Rogers (P)
    13. Ryan Swope (F)
    14. Chris Harper (F)

Offensive Lineman

1. Luke Joekel OT
    2. Chance Warmack OG
    3. Jonathan Cooper OG
    4. Eric Fisher OT
    5. Lane Johnson OT
    6. Barrett Jones C/OG
    7. Brennan Williams OT
    8. Larry Warford OG
    9. DJ Fluker OT
    11. Brian Schwenke C/OG
    13. Oday Aboushi OT

Linebackers

1. Alec Ogletree
    2. Arthur Brown

From your player list, below are the kids that I feel are Top 20 locks at this point.

Dee Milliner

Bjoern Werner

Dion Jordan

Damontre Moore

Barkevious Mingo

Ezekial Ansah

Star Lotulelei

Sheldon Richardson

Kenny Vaccaro

Keenan Allen (P)

Luke Joeckel OT

Chance Warmack OG

Eric Fisher OT

Lane Johnson OT

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

I'm smelling a BB special : At 29 if they remain there Barrett Jones.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

In response to sportsbozo1's comment:

Wouldn't suprise me at all.  Neither would Jonathan Cooper from UNC.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

would you spend a 1 round in a offensive lineman? we are good at OL not great but good

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to PATSchampsSB's comment:

would you spend a 1 round in a offensive lineman? we are good at OL not great but good

not when we have such high needs at pass rusher, outside wr and cb.

3rd rd i can see, i think our offesive line has to improve in teh run and pass game.

baltimore for one made both of those apparent