In response to jjdbrasil's comment:

In response to Godvernment's comment:

Round 1- WR Deandre Hopkins

Round 2- CB Robert Alford/DJ Hayden

Round 3- WR Chris Harper

Round 7- QB Nathan Stanley

Round 7- TE Justice Cunningham/ WR TJ Moe

.......and here you go Ricky on Moe

T.J. Moe, WR (5-11 5/8, 206) — Moe ran an official 4.74 40 time at the combine, but did the 40 at his pro day in 4.60 and 4.62 seconds. He stood on the rest of his numbers from the combine. Moe has very good hands and reminds you a lot of Wes Welker.

like welker, his skill set is built for the slot.

I would draft him

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

Re: ***2013 Patriots Draft Thread V2***

In response to PATSchampsSB's comment:

Round 3- WR Chris Harper

Round 7- TE Justice Cunningham

DT?OL?

not as big of needs as WR and CB at the moment IMO. plus, i count Armstead as a draft pick. this is just based on the team i see right now. Talib is on a 1 year deal with no depth behind him and the receiving group has been depleted.

Make sence, counting that we have no cb deph and we are very thin at the Wr position

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Round 3- WR Chris Harper

Round 7- TE Justice Cunningham/ WR TJ Moe

if you pick up freeney and abraham i might yield drafting my de and go with that.

though if rogers is there i swap him for harper

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Round 3- WR Chris Harper

DT?OL?

not as big of needs as WR and CB at the moment IMO. plus, i count Armstead as a draft pick. this is just based on the team i see right now. Talib is on a 1 year deal with no depth behind him and the receiving group has been depleted.

why i wanted to add a guy like grimes (with talib) and tried to get more than 1 year from talib

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjdbrasil. Show jjdbrasil's posts

MB is right on a possible Safety in the draft. Gregory better show something or he might be gone.

1. Greg A. Bedard @GregABedard

If I remember right, Gregory got much more money last year than Wilson (3 for $5 mill)

2. 4m Greg A. Bedard Greg A. Bedard @GregABedard

Camp will decide that between Tavon, Adrian and Gregory IMO RT @JavaleMcgee69: do u think he is opening day starter?

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjdbrasil. Show jjdbrasil's posts

MB is right on a possible Safety in the draft. Gregory better show something or he might be gone.

1. Greg A. Bedard @GregABedard

If I remember right, Gregory got much more money last year than Wilson (3 for $5 mill)

2. 4m Greg A. Bedard Greg A. Bedard @GregABedard

Camp will decide that between Tavon, Adrian and Gregory IMO RT @JavaleMcgee69: do u think he is opening day starter?

i don't see those comments as any indication gregory will be cut. he is talking about camp competition for the starting job and he is including gregory in that competition. the guy played over 90% of defensive snaps in his first season with the team. BB likes him.

how much will NE save by cutting him? 

$486,668

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

I would use Gregory in passing downs.

He's quicker/faster than either Wilson or Tavon/

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

Hey MB pats had a private workout with Marquess Wilson, do u know something about this guy?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Hey MB pats had a private workout with Marquess Wilson, do u know something about this guy?

He's one of PE's boys (believe Wazzu likes him too)... good size kid, quicker than fast (has the good triangle numbers)... productive during his time at WSU... but there are def maturity/character questions as he left the team claiming abuse by the coaching staff, so one has to wonder he he'll take to hard coaching... talented kid with Day 2 talent, but the quitting on the team thing bothers me, similar to Syracuse's Mike Williams a couple years ago.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric2. Show KyleCleric2's posts

I'd have a hard time taking Wilson in the 3rd. Quitting on the team is a huge character issue. I do think some team, like the Niners with all their picks, could afford drafting him in the late 4th or in the 5th. I don't think he'll be a 7th or undrafted like some people hav suggested.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

In response to mbeaulieu07's comment:

He's one of PE's boys (believe Wazzu likes him too)... good size kid, quicker than fast (has the good triangle numbers)... productive during his time at WSU... but there are def maturity/character questions as he left the team claiming abuse by the coaching staff, so one has to wonder he he'll take to hard coaching... talented kid and someone that'd interest me in Rd 3.

Thank you MB, I was looking at some videos, and this kid can get separation and can do some difficult catches, he appears to be good in YAC too, I liked what I saw

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

In response to mbeaulieu07's comment:

He's one of PE's boys (believe Wazzu likes him too)... good size kid, quicker than fast (has the good triangle numbers)... productive during his time at WSU... but there are def maturity/character questions as he left the team claiming abuse by the coaching staff, so one has to wonder he he'll take to hard coaching... talented kid and someone that'd interest me in Rd 3.

Thank you MB, I was looking at some videos, and this kid can get separation and can do some difficult catches, he appears to be good in YAC too, I liked what I saw

I revised my previous post a bit, the more I think about it, I'd have problems taking this kid since he quit on his team, much like I took Syracuse Mike Williams WR off my board a few years ago for quitting on his college team as well.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to APpats21's comment:

I just looked at a mock draft and they had DE Bjoern Werner falling to #28. If he was there at 29 would you take him? I think i would but it would be hard letting Hopkins go. Werner can flat out play though.

What mock draft has him going that low? Whichever one it is, I wouldn't pay much attention to it going forward. Werner is a pretty good player...he's got length, he's atletic, he's quick, gets around a corner. I don't think he makes it out of the top 15, and he probably won't last that long either. I heard Mayock say if you can get him in the 25 range it would be a steal, but he goes and praises him in the next breath.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to pats-fan-2007's comment:

theyre all slooooowwwww.......................

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

In response to APpats21's comment:

I just looked at a mock draft and they had DE Bjoern Werner falling to #28. If he was there at 29 would you take him? I think i would but it would be hard letting Hopkins go. Werner can flat out play though.

What mock draft has him going that low? Whichever one it is, I wouldn't pay much attention to it going forward. Werner is a pretty good player...he's got length, he's atletic, he's quick, gets around a corner. I don't think he makes it out of the top 15, and he probably won't last that long either. I heard Mayock say if you can get him in the 25 range it would be a steal, but he goes and praises him in the next breath.

werner has been a to 5 or so pick till now.

if he falls to 29 there wont be a pss rusher anywhere near hsi ability anywhere in sight. 

no way he makes it but if he does, all bets are off on other players

no way i let him get to 28, take want pick you want in 2104.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to pats-fan-2007's comment:

aint saying too much there either

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjdbrasil. Show jjdbrasil's posts

Saw this on Nepatriotsdraft:

29.          New England Patriots – DE Cornellius Carradine, Florida St.

Carradine’s height, bulk, and length should remind New England of Chandler Jones; their recent interest in free-agent pass rushers suggests they are seeking an upgrade over Rob Ninkovich.

59.          New England Patriots – WR Quinton Patton, Louisiana Tech 

91.          New England – CB Blidi Wreh-Wilson, Connecticut

1st RD     DE, Carradine

2nd RD    CB, DJ Hayden

3rd RD     WR, S.Bailey

or DT 

Kwame Geathers

Bennie Logan

Jordan Hill

Montori Hughes

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Round 3- WR Chris Harper

DT?OL?

I'd like to think of Armstead as an extra pick but I'm considering him more as a day 3 type of pick until we can see what he can do. A lot of teams had a chance to take him last year after the draft as a UDFA and they chose to pass (including the Pats). And, I don't believe it was because of his medical issues. Plenty of teams sign UDFA's and red shirt them for a year. Pats did it with Demps, took the chance on Cannon though he could have been out for the year, Zusevics was injured coming out of the draft. There are plenty of teams that take injured played in UDFA and IR them, PuP them, or store them on PS until next year.

Now I do believe they didn't feel he was ready and the CFL might have given them a little more confidence but I wouldn't count on him to be the same as a 1st, 2nd, or 3rd round pick at this point. I'm thinking Pryor replacement right now and hope he can provide more. I'd still target a starter as if Armstead was a high draft pick value more teams would have been bidding for his services out of the CFL and given the contract he got it doesn't look like many were

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Saw this on Nepatriotsdraft:

29.          New England Patriots – DE Cornellius Carradine, Florida St.

Carradine’s height, bulk, and length should remind New England of Chandler Jones; their recent interest in free-agent pass rushers suggests they are seeking an upgrade over Rob Ninkovich.

59.          New England Patriots – WR Quinton Patton, Louisiana Tech 

91.          New England – CB Blidi Wreh-Wilson, Connecticut

1st RD     DE, Carradine

2nd RD    CB, DJ Hayden

3rd RD     WR, S.Bailey

or DT 

Kwame Geathers

Bennie Logan

Jordan Hill

Montori Hughes

Both would be good hauls.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

I'm sorry guys I just can't get behind Carradine, same as I couldn't get behind Brace and Cunningham (I was a Dunlap fan). When most of your production comes because the opponent is worried about other players more then you I really have to question if that production is real and what happens when you are the man in the system. It's really the big question mark I have with Carradine, what would he have looked like without Werner and would he even be talked about if Jenkins didn't get hurt 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjdbrasil. Show jjdbrasil's posts

- I’m told Jordan Kovacs results today will likely push him into the late rounds of the draft.  Most specifically his three cone time of 6.62s and short shuttle of 4.19s will dispel some of the concerns that he’s a straight line safety.  As reported earlier the New England Patriots will work out Kovacs individually.

http://www.draftinsider.net/blog/?p=6860

It's the 3 cone time. Anyone seen him play?  Special Teams??

Name:  Jordan Kovacs 
    College:  Michigan      Number: 32
    Height: 5-11    Weight: 205 
    Position:  SS   Pos2: FS/ST
    Class/Draft Year:  rSr/2013
    40 Low: 4.52    40 Time:  4.60   40 High: 4.70 
    Projected Round:    Stock:      
    Rated number 28 out of 164 SS's