2013 Season is done. Get over it.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

2013 Season is done. Get over it.

See Brady is on vacation on the beach this week.  Him and BB are playing in the Peable Beach Pro AM next week.  Funny how easy the players get over the season while people will be on this board rehashing it for months and months.....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Re: 2013 Season is done. Get over it.

So what. Thats what the forum is for. To discuss the season gone, and the season ahead.

Good that they are going to enjoy a  little R&R. But next season they need to deliver a SB.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

....  and either blaming Brady, the defense or BB for the loss in the AFCCG.  Throw all the bums out and let's have a horrible season in 2014 so some of these posters will BEG for the type of season we just experienced with all its ups and downs.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:

So what. Thats what the forum is for. To discuss the season gone, and the season ahead.

Good that they are going to enjoy a  little R&R. But next season they need to deliver a SB.

i can see discussing the season ahead, draft, free agents etc.  Last season is done.  I don't see the point in doing the 20/20 hindsight thing.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Footballexpert45. Show Footballexpert45's posts

Nothing wrong with Pats fans debating this season over and over again, that's what these forums are for.  If you don't like it, just leave.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

i bet its still eating at both of them. just like me. another season SB'less. you know those two are hungry for more than this

BB is doing it to get his mind off upcoming FA and draft. this is BB's only 2-3 "down" weeks the guy's job is year round

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

If we didn't discuss this past season how could you have a realistic discussion on FA's and draft picks that fill holes and gaps from the previous seasons failings? Isn't the goal to improve from the previous year and to fix the problems that prevent you from the ultimate goal (winning the SB)? That requires discussing the previous season and how you believe it can improve or what players/coaching changes can help improve it

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:

....  and either blaming Brady, the defense or BB for the loss in the AFCCG.  Throw all the bums out and let's have a horrible season in 2014 so some of these posters will BEG for the type of season we just experienced with all its ups and downs.

From 94-98 the Pats made the playoffs 4 times in 5 years. Big whoop.

It's about winning the f'n Super Bowl. Period.

I would gladly trade the last 9 years in for one Lombardi.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

From 94-98 the Pats made the playoffs 4 times in 5 years. Big whoop.

It's about winning the f'n Super Bowl. Period.

I would gladly trade the last 9 years in for one Lombardi.

ding ding ding. i always said i would've taken an 0-16 season in 2008 & 2009 for the 2007 19-0.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

We haven't finished with 2005 as a topic and you want us to stop with 2013!?!

• You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

they NEED to?

• You have chosen to ignore posts from MattC05. Show MattC05's posts

In response to Patsman3's comment:

i can see discussing the season ahead, draft, free agents etc.  Last season is done.  I don't see the point in doing the 20/20 hindsight thing.

Analyzing why the past happened is key to identifying how to succeed in the future.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to PhatVirgin's comment:

lmao.  Already let it go the day after the loss. Yes, there are some folks who are going to talk until the first game of the 2014 regular season...maybe even after that.

LMAO. are you really a Patriots fan? have you declared you alleginance to Patriots nation on this forum?

Everyone always seems to think your part of the troll crowd.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

" Funny how easy the players get over the season while people will be on this board rehashing it for months and months...."

Question: what is worse: rehashing the season or lecturing others about rehashing the season. Sounds like you could use some beach time as much as Brady....

• You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

Love seeing Brady back at Pebble Beach rather than Costa Rica or where ever he went. -- doing what he did when he  was  the hot s h o t QB and playing golf with his dad. Knowing he wants his home in Boston done by the start training season says a lot for what he wants to do in 2014!

s h o t    l o l!!

• You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

" Funny how easy the players get over the season while people will be on this board rehashing it for months and months...."

Question: what is worse: rehashing the season or lecturing others about rehashing the season. Sounds like you could use some beach time as much as Brady....

+1

• This post has been removed.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

You have chosen to ignore posts from ManningRules.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

+1

Really "get over it" is a lecture?  Funny how sensitive some of you girls are.  I love how these forums are to discuss things, until someone says something you don't like, then you get your panties in a bunch and we get the standard "leave the forums then". 

• You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

How does one have a forum but yet preach censorship? Is that not the very definition of dichotomy?

As long as parties try to be respectful what difference does it make what topics are discussed?

And under the rules of free speech one always has the option to particpate or decline to do so.

• Sections
    Shortcuts