1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Re: ***2014 PATRIOTS DRAFT THREAD***

In response to Homecheese's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to mbeaulieu07's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to PatsEng's comment:

Alright time for my mock 7.0. Some names have changed but I'm sure you guys will recognize most. Some thoughts on why I did what I did:

Trading back the 1st - I see the same tell tale signs that BB doesn't want to keep the pick as I saw in past years. He's playing games with the top QB's in hopes they will fall and someone will trade up to get them (ie see Tebow draft). The only times I've seen him PW potential top 15 players is when he either had a top 20 pick or when he traded out of the 1st.

Drafting no QB - Everyone thinks this is the year they draft Brady's replacement but other than McCarron and Murray (who I don't think BB likes his size) there are major issues with all the QB's across the board in this years draft. Not to mention you only have them for 4 years which means if Brady lasts 3 more years then you only get one year to truely evaluate a player under in game situations efore having to lock him up. Next year's draft looks much stronger for QB's right now and even if they have to get a bandaid for a year I can see BB waiting 2 years to draft a QB. I think he'll draft Brady's replacement in the next 2-3 years but I don't think it's this year. Maybe in the 1st next year.

Chung signing - Chung was one of the worst S's in the league last year but that they brought him in for competition and they haven't released A. Wilson says to me they might not be looking at S in the draft. They might wait a year unless someone really falls or take a mid round guy with high upside that can be red shirted but I'm not seeing them really going early for one.

OL - I think they like Kline and Wendell and see them as future players so they might not spend early in the draft and instead maybe get another project and see how Mankins, Solder, and Vollmer hold up this year and look at OL next year.

on to the draft:

1st - Traded for a 2nd, 4th, and 5th. There is no shortage of teams who need QB's Hou, Jax, Clev, Rams, Bucs, Minn, Tenn but really there are 4 QB's worth drafting in the first 2 rounds and you can argue non worth drafting in the top 15. I think we see 1 maybe 2 QB's go in the top 15 which means those other teams will be fighting to get the one or two that drop. I could see the Rams, Bucs, or Tenn trading up with the Pats for one of those QB's

Traded 2nd - Stephon Tuitt DE/DT ND -  like in many other years we all complained about BB trading back I see the possibility Tuitt, Nix, and Hageman could be sitting there at #29 and then be gone by the time the Pats pick again in the 2nd. BB has a pool of 6 players instead of targetting 1 or 2 so it wouldn't surprise me. I think passing on Hageman is going to come back and bit BB on this one. However, because of the stress fracture I think Tuitt falls a bit and BB grabs him well either him or Nix will fall because of the injury. He's coming in for a PW and I think this will be the PW ends up drafting.

2nd - CJ Fiedorowicz TE Iowa - You guys know I'm a big fan and I think BB is too. Interviewed him at the combine, has a connection with his coach at Iowa, same body shape, frame, and tech that BB loves in his TE's. This guy screams Pats to me and BB will take him a bit early to make sure he gets him.

3rd - Brandon Coleman WR Rutgers - Another guy BB has been linked to. RZ was an esp soar sticking point for the Pats last season and BB loves mismatches. Coleman could be the biggest mismatch possibility in the draft. If Harrison catches I could see these two as massive mismatch issues in the RZ and have them used in multiple positions as tweener jokers/possession guys

Traded 4th - Will Clark DE WV - I know I've been pushing the Lynch train as a pass rusher but hearing about off-field issues has me thinking Lynch might be a 7th or UDFA prospect at this point. Clark however, is a sleeper prospect who had a great east-west (something BB loves to see) and followed up with a solid combine. He's 6'6" 275 and 4.75 speed and 22 reps (impressive give his arm length). He has explosiveness and high potential as a pass rushing prospect.

4th - Jerrick McKinnon RB GA S - He's got an explosive burst, great strength, can take hits and bounce off players, and was impressive at the Senior bowl blowing past seasoned defenders. He also blew away the combine with top 5 performance in everything he did. We converted Edelman to a WR now they have a converted QB as a RB. It makes sense as this being Vereens last contract year if he can't stay healthy McKinnon would fill his role perfectly

Comp 4th - Dakota Dozier G Furmen - Now for this years 'who dat' pick. McKinnon could have been that type of label but this one I think 99.5% of people have no clue who this kid is but there is a massive buzz about him. He's a DII OT that has the build built for a G. Impressive footwork and power to open up holes. I can see him as a RG to moves to LG once Mankins is done.

Traded 5th - Joe Dun Duncan TE Dixie State - Another 'who dat' pick makes 3 in a row and people are going bald! but Joe Dun could be the steal of a TE class. Though not as tall as CJ or Gronk he's a joker TE with a body meant to block. I wouldn't be shocked to see BB load up on O weapons this draft for Brady and build in a ton of comp this year

6th - Zach Fulton G Tenn - he's listed as a guard but he showed impressive footwork at the combine and has the size and speed to be a T. I see him as a swing guy who primarily will back up G but can flex out to T if need be

6th - Steele Divitto OLB BC - Divitto is kind of like Bruschi in a way. He's not the fastest guy, nor the most athletic guy but he has a great nose for the ball and is a high work ethic grinder. If you are looking for a 4th LB Divitto might surprise you. He can line up outside or in and just has a great game sense about him. I think he could easily take over the Fletcher role.

7th - Andrew Miller C VT - Miller is a project. He needs to add about 20lbs in the pro's but he had great games against GT and NC and was even a ACC OL of the week player. Odd to see him this far back but well worth the risk as a developmental player.

Might not be the D knock out we hoped but completely rebuilds the O while adding good prospective depth on the OL. Also adds some good talent to the front 7 and some much need ability to get pressure on the QB.

Nice mock! I especially like those first 3 moves (trade back, Tuitt, Fiedorowicz)

Here's what I'd like to see in this scenario:

Traded 2nd - DL Stephon Tuitt

2nd - WR Donte Moncrief

3rd - S/LB Telvin Smith

Traded 4th - DL Ed Stinson

4th - OLB/DE Adrian Hubbard

Comp 4th - TE Arthur Lynch

Traded 5th - CB/S Dontae Johnson

6th - QB Logan Thomas

6th -  OL John Urschel

7th - RB  Alfred Blue or WR Kain Colter

[/QUOTE]

That would be a great haul. Things that jumped out at me about Moncrief is he works the sideline well and can block very well (which BB/NC value alot).

I really like Arthur Lynch on day 3. He shows a lot of potential. Good pass catcher, I think he needs a little work on blocking but its certainly not a flaw in his game by any means

What do you think of the chances they can can land both Tuitt and Nix in round 2? Is that just wishful thinking?

[/QUOTE]

Prob wishful thinking to land both in Rd 2.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

I dont know how good Brandon Coleman WR Rutgers  is but I see one cautionary thing: he is 6'6, perhaps the tallest WR in the draft, and yet his verticle jump is one of the very lowest. Every guy under 6 seems to have easily out jumped him. Not by one inch either.

I dont put a lot of stock in these things but when a guy is that tall and his verticle leap is essentially raising his hands into the air my expectation is that he is not enough of an athelete to make it in the NFL. Even in the RZ, his height becomes meaningless when a 5'10 CB can out jump him for the ball.

Like I said, I dont really know the guy. But there is a real red flag there. Unless tape shows him to be a special guy in hands and fighting for the ball I dont draft him. Certainly not in the first 4 rounds.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from APpats22. Show APpats22's posts

I don't feel like BB thinks DL is as big of a deal as everyone makes it out to be. I personally think it's not a big problem. I'd put the need for TE, OL, and LB over DL in that order. I can see just 1 DL drafted and a double dip at OL. I can see just 1 TE too in the draft and then BB outbiding someone for a top UDFA TE.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazy-world-of-troybrown. Show crazy-world-of-troybrown's posts

[QUOTE]

Question for you guys. What position do you see the Pats double dipping at? For me it's TE.

I'm thinking TE or DL.

[/QUOTE]
    LB

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

In response to crazy-world-of-troybrown's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Question for you guys. What position do you see the Pats double dipping at? For me it's TE.

[/QUOTE]

I'm thinking TE or DL.

[/QUOTE]
    LB

[/QUOTE]

Certainly a possiblity as well.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mcboyd22. Show mcboyd22's posts

After looking at tapes on Tuitt, Nix, and Hageman - I see Hageman as the clear superior player. 

I've heard about him taking plays off, and I see that, but coaching can cure that as can sitting your ar$e on the pine. I don't think Tuitt or Nix are impact players - Hageman really is. 

My personal opinion, but we need impact playmakers. I think our first pick will tell us where Vince and Tommy are with respect to being able to play. If we pick DL, they have some risk. If we go LB or S, I think Bill thinks they will be good for the year. I hope we don't go TE in the first.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

In response to mcboyd22's comment:

After looking at tapes on Tuitt, Nix, and Hageman - I see Hageman as the clear superior player. 

I've heard about him taking plays off, and I see that, but coaching can cure that as can sitting your ar$e on the pine. I don't think Tuitt or Nix are impact players - Hageman really is. 

My personal opinion, but we need impact playmakers. I think our first pick will tell us where Vince and Tommy are with respect to being able to play. If we pick DL, they have some risk. If we go LB or S, I think Bill thinks they will be good for the year. I hope we don't go TE in the first. 

I'd be happy with any of the (3).  Tuitt is a different player when he's healthy, which he wasn't for much of last season.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

I know he's been mentioned before, but if they target a QB in this class and are unable to land McCarron, I hope they land Logan Thomas.  If you're gonna draft and develop a kid to be TB's potential successor, why not target a kid with elite size/measurables, a big arm, good athleticism and mobility, solid intangibles and a lot of upside?  Now he's been inconsistent, needs refinement to his mechanics, has shown some inaccuracy and is not without flaws, but he brings a ton for BB/McD and staff to work with.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from APpats22. Show APpats22's posts

[QUOTE]

I know he's been mentioned before, but if they target a QB in this class and are unable to land McCarron, I hope they land Logan Thomas.  If you're gonna draft and develop a kid to be TB's potential successor, why not target a kid with elite size/measurables, a big arm, good athleticism and mobility, solid intangibles and a lot of upside?  Now he's been inconsistent, needs refinement to his mechanics, has shown some inaccuracy and is not without flaws, but he brings a ton for BB/McD and staff to work with.

[/QUOTE]

+100000 He's been my choice for late round QBs. He may be inaccurate at times, but the guy can throw a nice ball. I think he can be a pretty solid QB if sits and learns from Brady and staff for a few of years.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I like this idea as well.  So much raw talent to work with there.  I bet he is off the board a little sooner than projected.  I wouldn't mind if we used our 4th or the Comp on him.  Some may think that's too early, but if he is a QB who you really want...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mcboyd22. Show mcboyd22's posts

Logan Thomas reminds me of JaMarcus Russell - only he played on a bad team. 

If we couldn't get McCarron in the 4th or Garapolo - I would rather wait until next year. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

In response to mcboyd22's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Logan Thomas reminds me of JaMarcus Russell - only he played on a bad team. 

If we couldn't get McCarron in the 4th or Garapolo - I would rather wait until next year. 

[/QUOTE]

Drastically different kids between the ears.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

I posted this on another thread, but figured I should post it here, too.  What do you all think?

1)  HOU  Jadeveon Clowney  DE  S. Carolina

2)  STL  Greg Robinson  OT  Auburn

3)  JAX  Johnny Manziel  QB  A&M

4)  CLE  Sammy Watkins  WR  Clemson

5)  OAK  Jake Matthews  OT  A&M

6)  ATL  Ha Ha Clinton-Dix  S  Bama

7)  TB  Khalil Mack  OLB  Buffalo

8)  MIN  Blake Bortles  QB  UCF

9)  BUF  Mike Evans  WR  A&M

10)  DET  Justin Glibert  CB  OK St.

11)  TEN  Louis Nix III   NT   ND

12)  NYG  Anthony Barr  DE  UCLA

13)  STL  Calvin Pryor  S  Louisville

14)  CHI  Taylor Lewan  OT  Michigan

15)  PIT  Kelvin Benjamin  WR  FSU

16)  DAL  Kony Ealy  DE  Mizzu

17)  BAL  Darqueze Dennard  CB  Mich St

18)  NYJ  Eric Ebron  TE  UNC

19)  MIA  Xavier Su'a-Filo  OL   UCLA

20)  ARI  Dee Ford  DE/OLB  Auburn

21)  GB  Marquise Lee  WR  USC

22)  PHI  Jeremiah Attaochu  DE/OLB  GA Tech

23)  KC  CJ Mosely  LB  Bama

24)  CIN  Zack Martin  OL  ND

25)  SD  Kyle Fuller  CB  VA Tech

26)  CLE  Derek Carr  QB  Fresno St.

27)  NO  Aaron Donald  DT  Pitt

28)  CAR  Brandin Cooks  WR  Oregon St

29)  NE  Ryan Shazier  OLB  Ohio St.

30)  SF  David Yankey  OL  Stanford

31)  Den  Jason Verett  CB  TCU

32)  SEA  Austin Seferian-Jenkins  TE  UW

33)  HOU  Teddy Bridgewater   QB  Louisville

34)  WAS  Kyle Van Noy   LB   BYU

35)  CLE  Trent Murphy   DE   Stanford

36)  OAK  Timmy Jernigan  DT   FSU

37)  ATL  Re'Shede Hageman  DT  Minn

38)  TB  Morgan Moses  OT  UVA

39)  JAX  Odell Beckman Jr   WR   LSU

40)  MIN  Stephon Tuitt   DE   ND

41)  BUF  Shayne Skov  LB  Stanford

42)  TEN  Troy Niklas  TE  ND

43)  NYG  Jayce Amaro  TE   TX Tech

44)  STL  Bradley Roby  CB  Ohio St

45)  DET  Cyrus Kouandjio  OT  Bama

46)  PIT  Lamarcus Joyner  CB  FSU

47)  DAL  Kelcy Quarles  DT  S. Carolina

48)  BAL  Gabe Jackson  OL  Miss St

49)  NYJ  Carlos Hyde  RB  Ohio St

50)  MIA  Scott Crichton  DE  Oregon St.

51)  CHI  Dominique Easly  DE  FLA

52)  AZ  Bishop Sankey  RB  UW

53)  GB  Deone Bucannon  S  Wazzu

54)  PHI  Paul Richardson  WR  Colorado

55)  CIN  Marcus Martin  C  USC

56)  SF  Allen Robinson  WR  Penn St.

57)  SD  Brandon Thomas  OG  Clemson

58)  NO  Marcus Smith  DE  Louisville

59)  IND  Davante Adams  WR  Fresno St

60)  CAR  Stanley Jean-Baptiste  CB  Nebraska

61)  SF  DaQuan Jones  DT  Penn St

62)  NE  CJ Fiedorowicz  TE  Iowa

63)  DEN  AJ McCarron  QB  Bama

64)  SEA  Keith McGill  CB  Utah

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I'm probably in the minority here, but I'm not a big fan of Kelvin Benjamin, I just think he's too inconsistent catching the football. If he's dropping balls in warm weather Florida, against college corners, what's he going to do in the cold against NFL corners and linebackers? And what is this guy? A tightend or receiver? Because he's got a long way to go to be a tightend (size/strength wise) and he doesn't seem fast enough to be a receiver. He gained 18 pounds since the combine and is still talking about himself as a receiver. I've hard some say he will convert to a move tightend, and that makes some sense, only he still will need to catch the ball better and he had better not lose any of the 4.67 speed he has.

So why is everyone so high on him? Is it just because of his size? I'm curious.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'm probably in the minority here, but I'm not a big fan of Kelvin Benjamin, I just think he's too inconsistent catching the football. If he's dropping balls in warm weather Florida, against college corners, what's he going to do in the cold against NFL corners and linebackers? And what is this guy? A tightend or receiver? Because he's got a long way to go to be a tightend (size/strength wise) and he doesn't seem fast enough to be a receiver. He gained 18 pounds since the combine and is still talking about himself as a receiver. I've hard some say he will convert to a move tightend, and that makes some sense, only he still will need to catch the ball better and he had better not lose any of the 4.67 speed he has.

[/QUOTE]

It's his size.  Hard to find 6'5 235 players who move like him.  Could be great in the RZ.  I agree he is a little raw and needs to catch the ball a little better, but I do like him. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thomas_Paine. Show Thomas_Paine's posts

What do you guys think of BB drafting similar players to what they have already?  

DE Kony Ealy is very similar in size to Chandler Jones

TE Fiedorowicz is also similar in size to Gronk

In your opinion, would it make sense to draft players of like size?  or do you think BB would prefer someone like Tuitt on the other side of the D Line, and maybe an H Back to compliment Gronk.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to WazzuWheatfarmer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It's his size.  Hard to find 6'5 235 players who move like him.  Could be great in the RZ.  I agree he is a little raw and needs to catch the ball a little better, but I do like him. 

[/QUOTE]

Do you like him as a receiver or a tightend?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to Thomas_Paine's comment:
    [QUOTE]

What do you guys think of BB drafting similar players to what they have already?  

DE Kony Ealy is very similar in size to Chandler Jones

TE Fiedorowicz is also similar in size to Gronk

In your opinion, would it make sense to draft players of like size?  or do you think BB would prefer someone like Tuitt on the other side of the D Line, and maybe an H Back to compliment Gronk.

[/QUOTE]

I don't think he would draft players just because they are similar in size - i do think there is a size he likes - but I don't think the players you mention are in the same league of the ones you are comparing them to. 

I like Tuitt, but the foot scares me...and I like the idea of adding a h back type that will be another weapon.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thomas_Paine. Show Thomas_Paine's posts

I agree that BB prefers players of like size, I just don't know if there is usually a heavier DE in the 300 range on the opposite side of Chandler that is optimal.

I dunno, maybe a dumb question.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kezzamuzza. Show kezzamuzza's posts

MB

Really think if we look at the history and need for the Pats ......pass rushing and weakness in OL have been the most critical factors in our last two SB losses. Agree?

Therefore those factors plus a TE are to me the areas where BB should be concerned with. If I can see that how come we end up with all these busts for choices at CB particularly?

If we have virtually same DE's ( Jones and Nink ) and LB's Hightower, Collins and Mayo along with same OL how are we going to improve? I'm not talking about projects here but we need impact players in those spots now to make a difference. Depth is not there.

With possibly the better ones gone in free agency are they coming from the draft? Or do we get picks from left field again eg Ras I, Wilson, Wheatley, Wilhite, Butler, etc etc, etc.

Who are your impact players NOW! Top DE's in our range all have question marks. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to kezzamuzza's comment:

MB

Really think if we look at the history and need for the Pats ......pass rushing and weakness in OL have been the most critical factors in our last two SB losses. Agree?

Therefore those factors plus a TE are to me the areas where BB should be concerned with. If I can see that how come we end up with all these busts for choices at CB particularly?

If we have virtually same DE's ( Jones and Nink ) and LB's Hightower, Collins and Mayo along with same OL how are we going to improve? I'm not talking about projects here but we need impact players in those spots now to make a difference. Depth is not there.

With possibly the better ones gone in free agency are they coming from the draft? Or do we get picks from left field again eg Ras I, Wilson, Wheatley, Wilhite, Butler, etc etc, etc.

Who are your impact players NOW! Top DE's in our range all have question marks. 

kez,
    i agree with your thoughts and sentiments (and positions)

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kezzamuzza. Show kezzamuzza's posts

Sorry folks meant DT's not DE's ........have question marks. Meaning are Hageman, Tuitt or Nix worthy of pick number 29 according to BB. 

Think we see DE or LB as Fletcher , Spikes gone as well as light on for others as mentioned in previous post. Thoughts?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to APpats22's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I don't feel like BB thinks DL is as big of a deal as everyone makes it out to be. I personally think it's not a big problem. I'd put the need for TE, OL, and LB over DL in that order. I can see just 1 DL drafted and a double dip at OL. I can see just 1 TE too in the draft and then BB outbiding someone for a top UDFA TE.

[/QUOTE]

Out of curiousity why?

Both Nink and Jones had to play 95+% of the snaps last season. You can't keep on running them out like that. They get burnt out by the end of the season (as we saw) and you are greatly shortening their playing careers and increasing their chances of injury. It's hard to believe Buchanan or Bequette is the answer to this considering the Pats were forced to go out and bring in Carter who should be home watching the games in a recliner.

For DT, Wilfork and Kelly are both getting older and coming off injury. Chances are that both won't be 100% so you aren't sure what you will get from either at this point. Even still you need to start adjusting their snaps and limiting how much you use both. We saw without both the DL fell apart. We went from one of the better run D teams in the league and one of the better teams that generated pressure (mind you small sample set) to the 2nd worst run D and a below average team to get pressure. It was such a drastic drop off BB traded for Soap and when that failed pulled in Siliga (a player on his 4th team coming from 2 teams with better DLs then ours). Who Siliga immediately got playing time because it was clear once teams got film on Jones and Vellano they were washed out. Then in the playoffs Siliga was a none factor because one of his former teams (Den) knew how to wash him out. That means it's only a matter of time before other teams drop in that tape and see exactly what Den did.

I just look at this DL and see it's rice paper in a rain storm thin at the ends and the middle is essentially tissue paper you hope two previous injures can come back and be effect.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

For those interested in who the Pats have had contract with nepatriotsdraft.com keeps a very good running list:

http://www.nepatriotsdraft.com/2014-patriots-draft-contacts

Some names we've discussed are found on the list. Not going to mention combine interviews as there are tons but generally here are some interesting names the Pats have taken longer looks at:

• Kelvin Benjamin, WR, Florida State (PW)
    • Brandin Cooks, WR, Oregon State (PW)
    • Bruce Ellington, WR, South Carolina (PW)
    • Mike Evans, WR Texas A&M (PW)
    • C.J. Fiedorowicz, TE, Iowa (CI, OV)
    • Trey Hopkins, OG, Texas (PW)
    • Kelcy Quarles, DT, South Carolina (PW)
    • Stephon Tuitt, DL, Notre Dame (OV)
    • Jeremiah Attaochu, OLB, Georgia Tech (OV)

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:
    [QUOTE]

For those interested in who the Pats have had contract with nepatriotsdraft.com keeps a very good running list:

http://www.nepatriotsdraft.com/2014-patriots-draft-contacts

Some names we've discussed are found on the list. Not going to mention combine interviews as there are tons but generally here are some interesting names the Pats have taken longer looks at:

• Kelvin Benjamin, WR, Florida State (PW)
    • Brandin Cooks, WR, Oregon State (PW)
    • Bruce Ellington, WR, South Carolina (PW)
    • Mike Evans, WR Texas A&M (PW)
    • C.J. Fiedorowicz, TE, Iowa (CI, OV)
    • Trey Hopkins, OG, Texas (PW)
    • Kelcy Quarles, DT, South Carolina (PW)
    • Stephon Tuitt, DL, Notre Dame (OV)
    • Jeremiah Attaochu, OLB, Georgia Tech (OV)

[/QUOTE]

Wow, I'm a fan of that list.  Good to see NE is showing interest in some of these guys.