I'd like to see OL in there somewhere...perhaps over Abbrederis or Sunseri

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Re: ***2014 PATRIOTS DRAFT THREAD***

In response to WazzuWheatfarmer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to mbeaulieu07's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Nice work on that one, MB.  I would take that class in a second.  Good call on Trent Murphy.  He has become kind of a forgotten man, but very underrated during this draft process.  I would be happy with Tuitt if they took him in the first round.  He wouldn't be my first choice, but he is definitely a solid pick there.  Go Pats!!!

[/QUOTE]

Thanks, man!  Yeah, truthfully I feel like he's gonna go O... Lee or Benjamin, but Tuitt certainly makes a tone of sense.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

In response to Archer1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'd like to see OL in there somewhere...perhaps over Abbrederis or Sunseri

[/QUOTE]

I have a bunch listed as alternatives... could easily see a Watt or Urschel in Rd 6 or even a Wesley Johnson in Rd 4... or 5 if they can land a pick there.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Nice work on that one, MB.  I would take that class in a second.  Good call on Trent Murphy.  He has become kind of a forgotten man, but very underrated during this draft process.  I would be happy with Tuitt if they took him in the first round.  He wouldn't be my first choice, but he is definitely a solid pick there.  Go Pats!!!

[/QUOTE]

Thanks, man!  Yeah, truthfully I feel like he's gonna go O... Lee or Benjamin, but Tuitt certainly makes a tone of sense.

[/QUOTE]

Honestly, I think either Benjamin or Lee would be terrific pics there.  Those guys could both easily develop into number one wide receivers.  I really think Belichick has set himself up nicely to draft the best player on the board this year, regardless of position.  I also feel very strongly that we will not trade out of the 29th spot.  I feel like we need 2 or three very talented players out of this class, not eight or 10 role players.  Plus I think that fifth-year option for first-round picks is a very valuable piece of the equation.  Look for BB to make his pick tonight, and don't be surprised if he jumps all over one of the blue-chip wide receivers if they fall to that point.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Archer1. Show Archer1's posts

I almost look at Benjamin in the mold of Hernandez. Yes - he is a listed WR, but at 6'5" 240 with great hands he could play the role of the versatile pass catcher (slot, out wide, off tackle). With BB personally working out the FSU kids, I hope he had his eyes on KB and evaluated his knowledge of the game thoroughly.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

[QUOTE]

I almost look at Benjamin in the mold of Hernandez. Yes - he is a listed WR, but at 6'5" 240 with great hands he could play the role of the versatile pass catcher (slot, out wide, off tackle). With BB personally working out the FSU kids, I hope he had his eyes on KB and evaluated his knowledge of the game thoroughly.

[/QUOTE]

Agree, he'd look very good in the slot against a LB or Safety.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Honestly, I think either Benjamin or Lee would be terrific pics there.  Those guys could both easily develop into number one wide receivers.  I really think Belichick has set himself up nicely to draft the best player on the board this year, regardless of position.  I also feel very strongly that we will not trade out of the 29th spot.  I feel like we need 2 or three very talented players out of this class, not eight or 10 role players.  Plus I think that fifth-year option for first-round picks is a very valuable piece of the equation.  Look for BB to make his pick tonight, and don't be surprised if he jumps all over one of the blue-chip wide receivers if they fall to that point.

[/QUOTE]

And as an added bonus, we get to watch BDC emplode if he takes a WR in Rd 1, haha... should be fun ;)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

[QUOTE]

Below is my Final Mock:

I have Louisville S Calvin Pryor, OSU LB Ryan Shazier and VT CB Kyle Fuller as the top prospects on my board, with that said, I don’t believe any of the (3) will be available at pick #29, so unless they’re willing to trade up, you won’t see any of them on the roster next year… there’s also a good likelihood that BB trades back, especially if one of the QB’s are still available… both HOU and JAX pass on one early, they could come calling. If BB and Co. decide to stand pat, I believe that the below outcome is realistic and possible.

Rd 1: DL Stephon Tuitt (6-5 304) ND- Tuitt looks every bit the part of a prototype BB DL. Long, athletic, powerful and versatile… he can play along either front with the ability to disrupt on a regular basis. I see a potential impact talent up front. Alternatives: USC WR Marquise Lee / Missouri DE/OLB Kony Ealy / GT DE/OLB Jeremiah Attaochu / FSU WR Kelvin Benjamin / ND DT Louis Nix III / Nevada OL Joel Bitonio

Rd 2: DE/OLB Trent Murphy (6-5 250) Stanford- Long, big motored edge player that plays with some nasty and will disrupt off the edge. He’ also brings the ability play in space and looks like a kid that would join the edge rotation as a rookie. Alternatives: LSU WR Jarvis Landry / PSU DT DaQuan Jones / ND TE Troy Niklas / Florida DL Dominique Easley / WSU S Deone Bucannon

Rd 3: LB/S Telvin Smith (6-3 218) FSU- This kid is fast, ferocious, rangy, athletic and aggressive and projects very well to a hybrid LB/S type role, due to his ability to cover TE’s and RB’s and make plays sideline to sideline. He’s one of my favorite prospects in this class. Alternatives: Iowa TE CJ Fiedorowicz / South Carolina WR Bruce Ellington / Alabama QB AJ McCarron / South Carolina DT Kelcy Quarles / LSU RB Jeremy Hill

Rd 4: WR Jared Abbrederis (6-1 195) Wisconsin- Former walk-on, he’s a self made player and maybe the best route runner in the draft. He’s not a big play threat, but brings savvy, reliability and very good hands to the mix and could quickly become a trusted target for TB and move the sticks on a consistent basis. Alternatives: Iowa LB Christian Kirksey / Vanderbilt OL Wesley Johnson / FSU RB Devonta Freeman / Alabama DE/OLB Adrian Hubbard / Michigan State LB Max Bullough

Rd 4: TE- Arthur Lynch- 6-5 254- Georgia- He’s a local boy; playing his HS ball down in Dartmouth, MA… he’s a team captain, with very good ability/upside as an inline blocker. He’s not a burner, but can make plays in the short/intermediate areas and provide size/ability in the red zone/down by the goal line. He should provide depth at a position of need and projects as a potential #2 TE. Alternatives: Wisconsin S Dez Southward / Georgia QB Aaron Murray / Alabama DL Ed Stinson / UVA DL Brent Urban / VT DB Antone Exum

Rd 6: CB Dexter McDougle (5-10 196) Maryland- A tough, competitive, quick footed CB with good COD, ball skills and awareness. He’s good value here as an injury took away a good portion of his season. New Patriots OL coach Dave DeGuglielmo was the OL coach at Maryland last season and should be familiar with him. Alternatives: NC State DB Dontae Johnson / PSU OL John Urschel / VT QB Logan Thomas / ND OL Chris Watt / Missouri LB Michael Sam

Rd 6: S Vinnie Sunseri (5-11 210) Alabama- Smart, instinctive kid that understands the game and should and can contribute immediately on ST (BB loves targeting ST upside on Day 3), while providing depth at S. Alternatives: NW WR Kain Colter / Florida TE//HB Trey Burton / Arizona LB Marquis Flowers / Iowa LB James Morris / WF WR Michael Campanaro

Rd 7: RB Rajion Neal (5-11 220) Tennessee- BB loves late round/URFA SEC backs with size and Neal is just that. He’s a good sized kid, with good feet, vision and balance that gets up field quickly, can catch the football and has upside in pass pro. He could be a solid late round find. Alternatives: IU TE Ted Bolser / NDSU QB Brock Jensen / LSU RB Alfred Blue / Oklahoma TE/HB Trey Millard / UMass TE Rob Blanchflower

Undrafted Rookie Free Agents: WF FB/DT Nikita Whitlock / Louisville WR Damian Copeland / Boise State OL Matt Paradis / Rutgers S Jeremy Deering / Indiana RB Stephen Houston

[/QUOTE]

Can accept each one of your picks because I agree with your read out on all of them, including almost every one of your listed alternatives. We've mentioned each one of these  guys over the course of this draft prep season. Tuitt does not have the raw physical talent Hageman does but does not have the question marks either so he's entirely acceptable to me and fills a real need. Especially love the Abbrederis pick because his game reminds me so much of Belitnikoff and in every Wisconsin game I watched this year he did nothing but make plays all game long...The guy is quick, pretty fast in game speed and makes catches, especially when you need them. Lynch and Sunseri are completely underrated, Muyrphy has a non stop motor and is solid and Telvin Smith  would blow people away with his athleticism...if the draft goes this way we all walk away happy...except for the BB haters Association. I predict BB will make at least one "BB Special" reach pick that will produce the predictable outrage and renew the BB Sucks as a GM greek chorus for months to come...LMFAO!

Thanks for all your efforts my friend...this place wouldn't be the same without your insights and efforts!

BRAVO SIR!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tg19pats. Show tg19pats's posts

I cannot wait until Saturday night and Sunday everyone on this thread has done a great job of discussing different players and I feel as I I could run a draft board based on the information I have read. Looking forward to actually seeing who the pats pick and waiting for the big surprise. Have a great weekend everyone and enjoy the draft.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

In response to mellymel3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Below is my Final Mock:

I have Louisville S Calvin Pryor, OSU LB Ryan Shazier and VT CB Kyle Fuller as the top prospects on my board, with that said, I don’t believe any of the (3) will be available at pick #29, so unless they’re willing to trade up, you won’t see any of them on the roster next year… there’s also a good likelihood that BB trades back, especially if one of the QB’s are still available… both HOU and JAX pass on one early, they could come calling. If BB and Co. decide to stand pat, I believe that the below outcome is realistic and possible.

Rd 1: DL Stephon Tuitt (6-5 304) ND- Tuitt looks every bit the part of a prototype BB DL. Long, athletic, powerful and versatile… he can play along either front with the ability to disrupt on a regular basis. I see a potential impact talent up front. Alternatives: USC WR Marquise Lee / Missouri DE/OLB Kony Ealy / GT DE/OLB Jeremiah Attaochu / FSU WR Kelvin Benjamin / ND DT Louis Nix III / Nevada OL Joel Bitonio

Rd 2: DE/OLB Trent Murphy (6-5 250) Stanford- Long, big motored edge player that plays with some nasty and will disrupt off the edge. He’ also brings the ability play in space and looks like a kid that would join the edge rotation as a rookie. Alternatives: LSU WR Jarvis Landry / PSU DT DaQuan Jones / ND TE Troy Niklas / Florida DL Dominique Easley / WSU S Deone Bucannon

Rd 3: LB/S Telvin Smith (6-3 218) FSU- This kid is fast, ferocious, rangy, athletic and aggressive and projects very well to a hybrid LB/S type role, due to his ability to cover TE’s and RB’s and make plays sideline to sideline. He’s one of my favorite prospects in this class. Alternatives: Iowa TE CJ Fiedorowicz / South Carolina WR Bruce Ellington / Alabama QB AJ McCarron / South Carolina DT Kelcy Quarles / LSU RB Jeremy Hill

Rd 4: WR Jared Abbrederis (6-1 195) Wisconsin- Former walk-on, he’s a self made player and maybe the best route runner in the draft. He’s not a big play threat, but brings savvy, reliability and very good hands to the mix and could quickly become a trusted target for TB and move the sticks on a consistent basis. Alternatives: Iowa LB Christian Kirksey / Vanderbilt OL Wesley Johnson / FSU RB Devonta Freeman / Alabama DE/OLB Adrian Hubbard / Michigan State LB Max Bullough

Rd 4: TE- Arthur Lynch- 6-5 254- Georgia- He’s a local boy; playing his HS ball down in Dartmouth, MA… he’s a team captain, with very good ability/upside as an inline blocker. He’s not a burner, but can make plays in the short/intermediate areas and provide size/ability in the red zone/down by the goal line. He should provide depth at a position of need and projects as a potential #2 TE. Alternatives: Wisconsin S Dez Southward / Georgia QB Aaron Murray / Alabama DL Ed Stinson / UVA DL Brent Urban / VT DB Antone Exum

Rd 6: CB Dexter McDougle (5-10 196) Maryland- A tough, competitive, quick footed CB with good COD, ball skills and awareness. He’s good value here as an injury took away a good portion of his season. New Patriots OL coach Dave DeGuglielmo was the OL coach at Maryland last season and should be familiar with him. Alternatives: NC State DB Dontae Johnson / PSU OL John Urschel / VT QB Logan Thomas / ND OL Chris Watt / Missouri LB Michael Sam

Rd 6: S Vinnie Sunseri (5-11 210) Alabama- Smart, instinctive kid that understands the game and should and can contribute immediately on ST (BB loves targeting ST upside on Day 3), while providing depth at S. Alternatives: NW WR Kain Colter / Florida TE//HB Trey Burton / Arizona LB Marquis Flowers / Iowa LB James Morris / WF WR Michael Campanaro

Rd 7: RB Rajion Neal (5-11 220) Tennessee- BB loves late round/URFA SEC backs with size and Neal is just that. He’s a good sized kid, with good feet, vision and balance that gets up field quickly, can catch the football and has upside in pass pro. He could be a solid late round find. Alternatives: IU TE Ted Bolser / NDSU QB Brock Jensen / LSU RB Alfred Blue / Oklahoma TE/HB Trey Millard / UMass TE Rob Blanchflower

Undrafted Rookie Free Agents: WF FB/DT Nikita Whitlock / Louisville WR Damian Copeland / Boise State OL Matt Paradis / Rutgers S Jeremy Deering / Indiana RB Stephen Houston

[/QUOTE]

Can accept each one of your picks because I agree with your read out on all of them, including almost every one of your listed alternatives. We've mentioned each one of these  guys over the course of this draft prep season. Tuitt does not have the raw physical talent Hageman does but does not have the question marks either so he's entirely acceptable to me and fills a real need. Especially love the Abbrederis pick because his game reminds me so much of Belitnikoff and in every Wisconsin game I watched this year he did nothing but make plays all game long...The guy is quick, pretty fast in game speed and makes catches, especially when you need them. Lynch and Sunseri are completely underrated, Muyrphy has a non stop motor and is solid and Telvin Smith  would blow people away with his athleticism...if the draft goes this way we all walk away happy...except for the BB haters Association. I predict BB will make at least one "BB Special" reach pick that will produce the predictable outrage and renew the BB Sucks as a GM greek chorus for months to come...LMFAO!

Thanks for all your efforts my friend...this place wouldn't be the same without your insights and efforts!

BRAVO SIR!

[/QUOTE]

Thanks, brothah!

Totally agree on Abbrederis.  All this kid does is run good routes, seperate consistently, beating high end talent in the process (owned Bradley Roby), pluck with his hands and generate 1st downs.  I was amazed at how many times his QB(s) over/underthrew him, so his stats should've been even better.  The ceiling may not be high, but he floor is and I want a kid that can come in and contribute early and I think he's that type of kid.

Haha, yeah, I kinda look forward to a board melt down, especially when they're pissed about getting a good player... though I too am still a bit mind-blown over the Tavon Wilson pick haha.

Your contributions on the thread have been a welcomed addition... you bring very good content... hopefully you'll be back at with us again next year!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to mellymel3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Below is my Final Mock:

[/QUOTE]

BRAVO SIR!

[/QUOTE]

Thanks, brothah!

Totally agree on Abbrederis.  All this kid does is run good routes, seperate consistently, beating high end talent in the process (owned Bradley Roby), pluck with his hands and generate 1st downs.  I was amazed at how many times his QB(s) over/underthrew him, so his stats should've been even better.  The ceiling may not be high, but he floor is and I want a kid that can come in and contribute early and I think he's that type of kid.

Haha, yeah, I kinda look forward to a board melt down, especially when they're pissed about getting a good player... though I too am still a bit mind-blown over the Tavon Wilson pick haha.

Your contributions on the thread have been a welcomed addition... you bring very good content... hopefully you'll be back at with us again next year!

[/QUOTE]

Heck yeah I'll be here...this stuff is what I live for...I have several friends who are crazed about the draft as well...oh yeah, I'll be here...you either get this or you don't and I'm happy we Band of Brothers do!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from titletownfan. Show titletownfan's posts

Round 2 Pick 3 (CLE): Kony Ealy, DE, Missouri (A)
    Round 3 Pick 4 (ATL): Troy Niklas, TE, Notre Dame (A)
    Round 3 Pick 7 (CLE): DaQuan Jones, DT, Penn State (A)
    Round 3 Pick 20 (ARI): Telvin Smith, OLB, Florida State (A-)
    Round 4 Pick 1 (HOU): Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas (A)
    Round 4 Pick 40 (COMP): Andre Williams, RB, Boston College (A)
    Round 6 Pick 30: Jalen Saunders, WR, Oklahoma (A)
    Round 7 Pick 29: Aaron Colvin, CB, Oklahoma (A)

With some wheeling and dealing, I came out of the draft with this.  Pretty sure we'd be pumped with this haul.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

In response to titletownfan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Round 2 Pick 3 (CLE): Kony Ealy, DE, Missouri (A)
    Round 3 Pick 4 (ATL): Troy Niklas, TE, Notre Dame (A)
    Round 3 Pick 7 (CLE): DaQuan Jones, DT, Penn State (A)
    Round 3 Pick 20 (ARI): Telvin Smith, OLB, Florida State (A-)
    Round 4 Pick 1 (HOU): Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas (A)
    Round 4 Pick 40 (COMP): Andre Williams, RB, Boston College (A)
    Round 6 Pick 30: Jalen Saunders, WR, Oklahoma (A)
    Round 7 Pick 29: Aaron Colvin, CB, Oklahoma (A)

With some wheeling and dealing, I came out of the draft with this.  Pretty sure we'd be pumped with this haul.

[/QUOTE]

I sure would be.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Archer1. Show Archer1's posts

Trade 1st for early 2nd and early 4th

Move up in 3rd with our 3rd, 2014/15 late Rd picks

Joel Bitonio/Nevada/Early2ndRd: Available between 28-45. Plug and play-able at right guard and center (or at least challenge Connolly and Wendell from Day 1), potential replacement for Mankins next season, or emergency replacement at tackle. Keeping Brady upright is Priority #1. Not a sexy pick, but a necessity. Follows in footsteps of Solder, Vollmer, Mankins, and Light as high draft pick OL.

Kareem Martin/NorthCarolina/Our2ndRd: Clowney-esque athleticism and measureables, leadership, and production. Typical BB DE criteria met. Provides some insurance and depth to Front-7. Position worthy of early pick despite Smith signing. Nink may see some snaps at LB so DE rotation of Jones, Nink, Martin, Buchanan, and Smith is versatile and deep.

Marcus Smith/Louisville/Early3rdRd: Reminds me a lot of Collins. Athletic (not Shazier athletic, but still) outside linebacker/defensive end at 6'3 250. Great arm length, hand size, and foot speed. Can rush the passer and cover decently due to athleticism. Versatile player.

DaQuan Jones/PennSt/Early4thRd: Red Bryant-type DT to plug the middle or man the end position in a 3-4. Versatile, tough, Bill O'Brien coached. Great depth player to learn behind Kelly and Wilfork.

TEs in this draft unimpressive. Lets roll with Gronk/Keller/Hooman. Add receivers late ie Coleman, Janis etc. Add a running back and defensive back later ie Andre Williams/DeAnthony Thomas and Antone Exum/Dontae Johnson/Aaron Colvin.

This is what I want!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Gentlemen, it's reached that moment during the Titanic where the violin players finish off one final song, turn to each other and say, it's been a pleasure playing with you gentlemen, before the ship sinks.

It's been fun...some great opinions...got a chance to look up lots of players I didn't know about. Here's to hoping we select the right guy tonight, or trade back and pick up two right guys tomorrow night. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Gentlemen, it's reached that moment during the Titanic where the violin players finish off one final song, turn to each other and say, it's been a pleasure playing with you gentlemen, before the ship sinks.

It's been fun...some great opinions...got a chance to look up lots of players I didn't know about. Here's to hoping we select the right guy tonight, or trade back and pick up two right guys tomorrow night. 

[/QUOTE]

Amen to that, brothah!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

[QUOTE]

Trade 1st for early 2nd and early 4th

Move up in 3rd with our 3rd, 2014/15 late Rd picks

Joel Bitonio/Nevada/Early2ndRd: Available between 28-45. Plug and play-able at right guard and center (or at least challenge Connolly and Wendell from Day 1), potential replacement for Mankins next season, or emergency replacement at tackle. Keeping Brady upright is Priority #1. Not a sexy pick, but a necessity. Follows in footsteps of Solder, Vollmer, Mankins, and Light as high draft pick OL.

Kareem Martin/NorthCarolina/Our2ndRd: Clowney-esque athleticism and measureables, leadership, and production. Typical BB DE criteria met. Provides some insurance and depth to Front-7. Position worthy of early pick despite Smith signing. Nink may see some snaps at LB so DE rotation of Jones, Nink, Martin, Buchanan, and Smith is versatile and deep.

Marcus Smith/Louisville/Early3rdRd: Reminds me a lot of Collins. Athletic (not Shazier athletic, but still) outside linebacker/defensive end at 6'3 250. Great arm length, hand size, and foot speed. Can rush the passer and cover decently due to athleticism. Versatile player.

DaQuan Jones/PennSt/Early4thRd: Red Bryant-type DT to plug the middle or man the end position in a 3-4. Versatile, tough, Bill O'Brien coached. Great depth player to learn behind Kelly and Wilfork.

TEs in this draft unimpressive. Lets roll with Gronk/Keller/Hooman. Add receivers late ie Coleman, Janis etc. Add a running back and defensive back later ie Andre Williams/DeAnthony Thomas and Antone Exum/Dontae Johnson/Aaron Colvin.

This is what I want!

[/QUOTE]

DaQuan is a steal if they can land him in Rd 4... I think Smith is  steal in Rd 3 as well.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

The Final ESPN Mock Drafts:

Kiper has NE landing Calvin Pryor at #29

McShan has NE landing Stephon Tuitt at #29

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SportsGenius1. Show SportsGenius1's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE] Sportsbozo1 has the Patriots trading out of round one and adding 3 extra picks.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

In response to SportsGenius1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE] Sportsbozo1 has the Patriots trading out of round one and adding 3 extra picks.

[/QUOTE]

Haha... you passing on Pryor if he's there?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Ok guys final mock for me:

First I'm buying the Mallett trade rumors and think it might end up being for a 3rd. (Don't want to get too complicated)

So with that in mind my last mock:

1st Nix NT ND - If BB goes DT in the 1st he might go the more sure thing and the full time Wilfork replacement and that would be Nix

2nd - Savage QB Pitt - With Mallett traded I'm starting to believe more in the Pats love Savage rumors

Hou's 3rd - CJ Fiedorowicz TE Iowa - They need a 'Y' type to back up Gronk and CJ seems like a perfect fit for the Pats

3rd - Telvin Smith S/LB - Future long term SS

4th - McKinnon RB - Vereens direct backup and eventually successor

comp 4th - Will Clarke DE - can play 43 DE or 43 DT depending on package. Is your future pass rusher 

6th - Zach Fulton G/T - because BB loves Tenn's OL

Joe Don Duncan TE - because he has 3 names

7th - Antwan Lowery G - just because Rutgers that's why
    I swear by lil 10 pound bearded baby Jesus

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Outkast1978. Show Outkast1978's posts

are we ready for this draft or what? damn its been too damn long......

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

I just fired off my musket, let's get this party started!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Enjoy the draft boys... heading to a draft party and will be outta commission until later on.

GO PATS!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SportsGenius1. Show SportsGenius1's posts

The latest rumor has Ryan Mallett being traded to Houston but it isn't complete as of yet. Maybe swap of draft choices in different rounds and Mallett. I don't know if B O'B would give up draft choices for him like their 5th and 6th round choices. Maybe they get a third round choice! BB may have planned this all along.

Sections
Shortcuts