***2014 PATRIOTS DRAFT THREAD***

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SportsGenius1. Show SportsGenius1's posts

Re: ***2014 PATRIOTS DRAFT THREAD***

In response to mbeaulieu07's comment:

In response to jjdbrasil's comment:

^ I quicky read an article somewhere that stated both guards were top notch.  It might have been when Dante S went down to work out Stork.

Glad to see you are working on 2015 draft.. I keep trying to put this site on page one, my comments haven't been on the draft but at least it stops the page from turning.

I need to check out the other kid (Matias), but Jackson looks like an absolute stud.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

So I've been watching a bit of tape on the 2015 kids and FSU OG Tre' Jackson is my early leader in the clubhouse... though I can't wait to view some of the potential CB's in this class (Shaw, Williams, Waynes, Lyons, Darby, Russell & Carter, etc.)

2015 this early?

Let's go!!!!

D J Reader, DT, Promising big guy in the middle

Travis Freeney, LB, Fast LB with a frame that can go to 240 lbs easily

Green-Backham, WR, For those who look like tall receivers, this one is 6-6. Runs a 10.9 100m!

Shilique Calhoun, DE, Don't know much, but I saw this kid run down a RB on the flat

Ryan Russell, DE, disappeared last year, but two years ago this kid showed impressive talent that needed technical instruction

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Is it august 7th yet?  can't wait to see these guys go in the first preseason game.  I'm really anxious to see how the Pats use Jemea, I think he's a keeper.  Yes the height thing might be less than ideal but can't coach his instincts between and Harmon I think they'll be better off at S than most expect that is IF DM doesn't get injured.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to SportsGenius1's comment:

In response to jjdbrasil's comment:

^ I quicky read an article somewhere that stated both guards were top notch.  It might have been when Dante S went down to work out Stork.

Glad to see you are working on 2015 draft.. I keep trying to put this site on page one, my comments haven't been on the draft but at least it stops the page from turning.

I need to check out the other kid (Matias), but Jackson looks like an absolute stud.

They also have one of the best if not the best OT prospect...their OL this year could have started for several NFL teams.

Sections
Shortcuts