***2014 PATRIOTS DRAFT THREAD***

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

Re: ***2014 PATRIOTS DRAFT THREAD***

In response to PatsEng's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to jjdbrasil's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to sportsbozo1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Here's a question we all must think about when mock drafting the Patriots, which way will BB go if Talib,Wendell, Edelman, and Blount decide to go for the pay day? How would it change their perspective???? More importantly how would it effect your mocks??? Add another scenario, lets just say for the sake of argument VW had to retire? Now you could almost bet the farm that BB would trade out of round 1, because that's a lot of talent out the door. MB how would that change the draft in your opinion? Also has anyone here had an inkling as to whether BB would take Andre Williams in any of their Mocks? He's an absolute beast, if you don't like him how about Jeremy Hill the LSU back who only scored 16 rushing TD's last year. Because if Blount leaves they may be looking for a new star. Edelman isn't a big worry because they already have in house options: TJ Moe, Danny Amendola, Austin Collie and Boyce. They would still need a DT only difference is they would need a guy who could anchor the line immediately. The one guy they would have the hardest time replacing is Talib because they would need a #1 CB, All these things could come to fruition.

[/QUOTE]

If all those players left, I could see him trading back.  Would probably go FA CB, FA WR, draft a DT, TE, Connelly to OC, draft a RB, draft a OG, S, DE, LB.

WR - Moe, Harrison, Orton, Amendola, Thompkins, Dobson, Boyce, FA WR, Collie

That FA WR better be a home run! Ha Ha!      Same with FA CB

[/QUOTE]

We might end up with 10 picks in the draft (3 compensation) and 7 in day 3 alone. Of the players listed 3 were starters this past year. Why would you trade back into the sub/role player range (late 3rd and beyond) that take a couple years to develop when you need to replace starters this year immediately? If anything the logic should be to move up to gain immediate talent and starting caliber replacements.

[/QUOTE]

I think so too.  If we do in fact end up with 3 comp. picks, then those are 3 picks in the 6th and 7th rounds that we will be making.  Can't trade those.  In addition, we have 2 6th rounders and a 7th.  We certainly do not need 6 late round picks.  Package our 6th and 7th rounders to get up into the 4th or use them for multiple trade ups.  Whatever.  Just come out of this with 4-6 immediate contributers in the first 4 rounds (depending on if BB trades back from #29, trades Mallett, etc...), and then you can use the comps on depth/project guys.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjdbrasil. Show jjdbrasil's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Here's a question we all must think about when mock drafting the Patriots, which way will BB go if Talib,Wendell, Edelman, and Blount decide to go for the pay day? How would it change their perspective???? More importantly how would it effect your mocks??? Add another scenario, lets just say for the sake of argument VW had to retire? Now you could almost bet the farm that BB would trade out of round 1, because that's a lot of talent out the door. MB how would that change the draft in your opinion? Also has anyone here had an inkling as to whether BB would take Andre Williams in any of their Mocks? He's an absolute beast, if you don't like him how about Jeremy Hill the LSU back who only scored 16 rushing TD's last year. Because if Blount leaves they may be looking for a new star. Edelman isn't a big worry because they already have in house options: TJ Moe, Danny Amendola, Austin Collie and Boyce. They would still need a DT only difference is they would need a guy who could anchor the line immediately. The one guy they would have the hardest time replacing is Talib because they would need a #1 CB, All these things could come to fruition.

[/QUOTE]

If all those players left, I could see him trading back.  Would probably go FA CB, FA WR, draft a DT, TE, Connelly to OC, draft a RB, draft a OG, S, DE, LB.

[/QUOTE]

We might end up with 10 picks in the draft (3 compensation) and 7 in day 3 alone. Of the players listed 3 were starters this past year. Why would you trade back into the sub/role player range (late 3rd and beyond) that take a couple years to develop when you need to replace starters this year immediately? If anything the logic should be to move up to gain immediate talent and starting caliber replacements.

[/QUOTE]

If you find the right players sure, but this draft has depth.  EIther way could work.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjdbrasil. Show jjdbrasil's posts

In response to WazzuWheatfarmer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I think so too.  If we do in fact end up with 3 comp. picks, then those are 3 picks in the 6th and 7th rounds that we will be making.  Can't trade those.  In addition, we have 2 6th rounders and a 7th.  We certainly do not need 6 late round picks.  Package our 6th and 7th rounders to get up into the 4th or use them for multiple trade ups.  Whatever. Just come out of this with 4-6 immediate contributers in the first 4 rounds (depending on if BB trades back from #29, trades Mallett, etc...), and then you can use the comps on depth/project guys.  

[/QUOTE]

Agree in principle, but those 6th and 7th rds do not give you much firepower.  Being at the bottom end the rds, you already have less point value.  If you move up in the 1st using your second, you are out of the 2nd rd.  Your third is so far down (29th in that rd) that it would be difficult to move back into the second.  I do not see NE using 2015 picks.

If Mallett gave you something like a high 3rd rder, then you might be able to move around the board better.  You are right on the comp picks. I don't think NE will use all their 6th rders.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I have been stopping myself from trying to guess (create mock drafts) which way NEP goes. It is fun; tempting to do. However, with how unpredictable BB can be, my rational brain is telling me its a waste of time. 

I am trying to convince myself that it is enough that I know the prospects, so I can have an opinion on who they eventually pick. But man, I feel like I am trying to recover from an addiction (no offense to anyone who is or who's seriously been in that situation)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I think so too.  If we do in fact end up with 3 comp. picks, then those are 3 picks in the 6th and 7th rounds that we will be making.  Can't trade those.  In addition, we have 2 6th rounders and a 7th.  We certainly do not need 6 late round picks.  Package our 6th and 7th rounders to get up into the 4th or use them for multiple trade ups.  Whatever. Just come out of this with 4-6 immediate contributers in the first 4 rounds (depending on if BB trades back from #29, trades Mallett, etc...), and then you can use the comps on depth/project guys.  

[/QUOTE]

Agree in principle, but those 6th and 7th rds do not give you much firepower.  Being at the bottom end the rds, you already have less point value.  If you move up in the 1st using your second, you are out of the 2nd rd.  Your third is so far down (29th in that rd) that it would be difficult to move back into the second.  I do not see NE using 2015 picks.

If Mallett gave you something like a high 3rd rder, then you might be able to move around the board better.  You are right on the comp picks. I don't think NE will use all their 6th rders.

[/QUOTE]

Therein lies the problem with moving up. The 6th/7th rounds don't buy you anything. To move up in the first, you would have to be willing to give up in the first round, you would have to give up 2nd day picks, fourth round picks and/or 2015 picks. Too risky of a bet, I believe. Given age, the kind of injuries and contract status of the guys we are depending on coming back, there is a pretty good chance that the Pats has more holes to fill  at the start of the reg season, than we now realize. 

I like Wazzu's thought process, but it sounds like more complicated than can be pulled off. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Updated Big 53 Board:

Rd 1 (6)

OT/OG- Zack Martin- ND

S- Calvin Pryor- Lousiville *Added 1/17/14*

TE- Troy Niklas- ND *Added 1/12/14*

TE- Jace Amaro- TTU *Added 1/17/14*

DT- Ra'shede Hageman- Minnesota

DE/OLB- Marcus Smith *Added 1/5/14*

Rd 1-2 (3)

WR- Brandin Cooks- *Added 1/1/14*

WR/TE- Kelvin Benjamin- FSU *Added 12/11/13*

OLB- Kyle Van Noy- BYU

Rd 2 (13)

DT- DaQuan Jones- PSU

CB/S- Lamarcus Joyner- FSU *Added 12/20/13*

CB- Bradley Roby- OSU

CB/S- Kyle Fuller- VT

DT- Kelcy Quarles- South Carolina

DT- Ego Ferguson- LSU

ILB- Shayne Skov- Stanford

LB- Telvin Smith- *Added 12/20/13*

DE/OLB- Trent Murphy- Stanford

DE/OLB- Trevor Reilly- *Added 12/29/13*

LB- Adrian Hubbard- Alabama *Added 12/11/13*

OG- Xavier Su’a-Filo- UCLA * Added 12/7/13*

S- Deone Bucannon- WSU

Rd 2-3 (4)

C/OG- Weston Richburg- Colorado State

ILB- Yawin Smallwood- Uconn

CB- EJ Gaines- Missouri

QB- AJ McCarron- Alabama

Rd 3 (7)

S- Antone Exum- VT

TE- CJ Fiedorowicz- Iowa

TE- Arthur Lynch- Georgia

WR- Jared Abbrederis- Wisconsin

ILB- Chris Borland- Wisconsin

OT/OG- Joel Bitonio- Nevada *Added 1/25/14*

OG- Anthony Steen- Alabama

Rd 4-7 (20)

DT- Brent Urban Virginia- *Added 12/30/13*

DT- Justin Ellis- LTU- *Added 1/18/14*

WR- Cody Latimer- IU- *Add 1/30/14*

OG- Chris Watt- Notre Dame *Added 1/25/14*

TE- Marcel Jensen- Fresno State

C/OG- Bryan Stork- FSU *Added 12/11/13*

DT- Bruce Gaston- Purdue *Added Back 1/24/14*

S- Vinnie Sunseri- Alabama *Added 1/22/14*

DT- Ryan Carrethers- Arkansas St *Added 12/22/13*

QB- Bryn Renner- UNC

WR- TJ Jones- ND- *Added 1/18/14*

CB- BJ Lowery- Iowa *Added back 1/28/14*

CB- Dexter McDougle *Added 1/28/14*

S- Jason Hendricks- Pitt *Added 1/11/14*

TE- Rob Blanchflower- Umass *Added 1/1/14*

S- Shamiel Gary- Oklahoma State

DT- Beau Allen- Wisconsin

TE/HB/FB- Trey Millard- Oklahoma *Added 1/26/14*

TE/HB- Gator Hoskins- Marshall *1/26/14*

RB- Alfred Blue- LSU

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazy-world-of-troybrown. Show crazy-world-of-troybrown's posts

Still would love to steal McCarron out of this Draft.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjdbrasil. Show jjdbrasil's posts

In response to seattlepat70's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Therein lies the problem with moving up. The 6th/7th rounds don't buy you anything. To move up in the first, you would have to be willing to give up in the first round, you would have to give up 2nd day picks, fourth round picks and/or 2015 picks. Too risky of a bet, I believe. Given age, the kind of injuries and contract status of the guys we are depending on coming back, there is a pretty good chance that the Pats has more holes to fill  at the start of the reg season, than we now realize. 

I like Wazzu's thought process, but it sounds like more complicated than can be pulled off. 

[/QUOTE]

I think the first step is reorganizing the salary cap with cuts, extensions and new contracts. ( A few key players)  Will there be players that they target to restructure that will work with the team? I hope so. I think we will release some players but may have reluctant players to restructure (Mankins).  If we can get VW done and maybe get something back from Hernandez will may be able to fill needs with some FAs.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjdbrasil. Show jjdbrasil's posts

Top 50 Pro Prospects for the NFL Draft 2014 Mon, 01/27/2014 - 11:03 — PatrickFran Benjamin.jpg

Top 50 Pro Prospects for the NFL Draft 2014
    February, 2014 – Post Senior Bowl / Pre NFL Combine Rankings
    * Declared Underclassmen

Photo – WR Kelvin Benjamin - Florida St

Pro Prospect / Position / School
    1. * Jadeveon Clowney - DE - South Carolina
    2. Jake Matthews - OT - Texas A&M
    3. Anthony Barr - LB - UCLA
    4. * Sammy Watkins - WR - Clemson
    5. * Greg Robinson - OT - Auburn
    6. * Teddy Bridgewater - QB - Louisville
    7. * Blake Bortles - QB - Central Florida
    8. * Johnny Manziel - QB - Texas A&M
    9. Khalil Mack - LB - Buffalo
    10. *Jace Amaro - TE - Texas Tech
    11. * Marqise Lee - WR - Southern California
    12. * Timmy Jernigan - DT - Florida State
    13. * Eric Ebron - TE - North Carolina
    14. C.J. Mosley - LB - Alabama
    15.* Cyrus Kouandjio - OT - Alabama
    16. Darqueze Dennard - CB - Michigan State
    17. * Mike Evans - WR - Texas A&M
    18. Taylor Lewan - OT - Michigan
    19. Derek Carr - QB - Fresno State
    20. Zach Martin - OG - Notre Dame
    21. * Kelvin Benjamin - WR - Florida St.
    22. Ra'Shede Hageman - DT - Minnesota
    23. Justin Gilbert - CB - Oklahoma State
    24. Trent Murphy - DE - Stanford
    25. * Louis Nix - DT - Notre Dame
    26. Jason Verrett - CB - TCU
    27. * Kony Ealy - DE - Missouri
    28. * Ryan Shazier - LB - Ohio State
    29. * Ego Ferguson - DT - LSU
    30. * David Yankey - OG - Stanford
    31. * Stephon Tuitt - DE - Notre Dame
    32. Jordan Matthews - WR - Vanderbilt
    33. * Austin Seferin-Jenkins - TE - Washington
    34. * Odell Beckham - WR - LSU
    35. Travis Swanson - C - Arkansas
    36. * Allen Robinson - WR - Penn State
    37. * Bradley Roby - CB - Ohio State
    38. * Ha-Ha Clinton-Dix - S - Alabama
    39. Shayne Skov - LB - Stanford
    40. Lamarcus Joyner - CB - Florida State
    41. Dee Ford - LB - Auburn
    42. * Calvin Pryor - S - Louisville
    43. Kyle Van Noy - LB - BYU
    44. * Brandin Cooks - WR - Oregon State
    45. Aaron Donald - DT - Pittsburgh
    46. Jackson Jeffcoat - DE - Texas
    47. * Tiny Richardson - OT - Tennessee
    48. * Ed Reynolds - S - Stanford
    49. * Davante Adams - WR - Fresno State
    50. Deone Buchannon - S - Washington State

Frank Coyle is a long time member of the FWAA and voter in College player awards - Heisman, Outland, Nagurski, Lombardi, Thorpe etc for the past 20 years. He writes College Football Mondays weekly during the season. He is a longtime scouting consultant for the Senior Bowl, the nation’s premier postseason All-star game. He does sports radio shows for ESPN, Fox Sports and Sporting News on a year round basis related to College Football especially during the postseason team and All-star Bowl time. He has worked for CBS Sports, NBC Sports, Yahoo and Rivals sports publications and web sites.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjdbrasil. Show jjdbrasil's posts

^ I just saw Frank Coyle's mock for NE

1st - Nix

2nd -Niklas

I still don't think either will be there.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

[QUOTE]

^ I just Frank Coyle's mock for NE

1st - Nix

2nd -Niklas

[/QUOTE]

Agree... but most would be pretty happy with Tuitt!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

If you find the right players sure, but this draft has depth.  EIther way could work.

[/QUOTE]

it has depth but in the areas of need for the Pats the top end talent ends in the late 2nd mid 3rd range

no matter the depth, no talent in the mid to late rounds comes close to that of the top end talent, never will. What you find is players like Cannon, Harmon, Fletcher types. Nice complimentary pieces who add to the team and can spot start but aren't game changers and aren't top end talents. On occassion you get lucky but more often than not you can find solid players but not ones that other teams plan for. That's what this team is missing, game changers in the playoffs not more complimentary pieces

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjdbrasil. Show jjdbrasil's posts

In response to mbeaulieu07's comment:

[QUOTE]

1st - Nix

2nd -Niklas

[/QUOTE]

Tuitt will be great. If he is healthy and drops some weight, he will blow up the combine also.  How is Niklas as a receiver?  His route running?  Will he run under 4.8 at the combine?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjdbrasil. Show jjdbrasil's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

it has depth but in the areas of need for the Pats the top end talent ends in the late 2nd mid 3rd range

no matter the depth, no talent in the mid to late rounds comes close to that of the top end talent, never will. What you find is players like Cannon, Harmon, Fletcher types. Nice complimentary pieces who add to the team and can spot start but aren't game changers and aren't top end talents. On occassion you get lucky but more often than not you can find solid players but not ones that other teams plan for. That's what this team is missing, game changers in the playoffs not more complimentary pieces

[/QUOTE]

I agree NE should look for top end talent on the top rds. If at 29, the DTs, TEs and Ss are gone, why wouldn't you push back to the top of round two.  The difference is minimal.  If you try to move up in rd 1, great, but you get 1 player.  Your next pick might be rd 3 or 4. The talent at the top of rd two is just as good as 29-32.  IMHO, there will be 1st rd talent being taken at the top of rd 2.

Also, I would look at the whole roster.  If you draft players in later rounds you are looking at rookies that are improving your roster albeit the back end.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

1st - Nix

2nd -Niklas

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Tuitt will be great. If he is healthy and drops some weight, he will blow up the combine also.  How is Niklas as a receiver?  His route running?  Will he run under 4.8 at the combine?

[/QUOTE]

He's only been a TE for (2) years, but is a solid WR, catches most everything in his area (has the catch radius that everybody wants), whether wide open or in traffic, can win contested throws and is a load after the catch.  I think he has a chance to run sub 4.7.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

1st - Nix

2nd -Niklas

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

He's only been a TE for (2) years, but is a solid WR, catches most everything in his area (has the catch radius that everybody wants), whether wide open or in traffic, can win contested throws and is a load after the catch.  I think he has a chance to run sub 4.7.

[/QUOTE]

Interesting MB.

I've seen many others list Niklas more as a 2nd and Murphy more often as a late first. You have those two flipped. Is that your own opinion or a current momentum thing or...?

If the Pats, both liked and were able to land one of either Amaro or Tuitt with their 1st I'd be very excited for them.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

[QUOTE]

I have another sleeper to add to the list:

Maryland CB Dexter McDougle (5-10 195):

The Good:  

*Extremely quick feet and good hips.

*Very good cover guy with the ability to mirror.

*Very good speed (low 4.4) with the ability to turn and run with most WR's.

*Playmaker in coverage with good ball skils and the ability to create after the INT.

*Plays much bigger than his size and is physical/effective in run support.

*Good ST player.

The Not so good:

*Size is not ideal

*Missed most of 2013 after injuring his shoulder in game 3, so durablity is a question, though he played (2) full seasons prior.

Projection:

This kid has a lot of what BB values in a CB... quick feet, excels in coverage, physical in run support and can make plays... with his injury and size, he could bring some very good value as a Day 3 pick with one of their 6th rounders.

[/QUOTE]

I'm telling you, give this kid a look... should be a very good Day 3 value.  Also love his effectiveness/utilization on CB blitzes, which I hadn't mentioned above.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

The Good:  

*Playmaker in coverage with good ball skils and the ability to create after the INT.

*Good ST player.

The Not so good:

*Size is not ideal

*Missed most of 2013 after injuring his shoulder in game 3, so durablity is a question, though he played (2) full seasons prior.

Projection:

This kid has a lot of what BB values in a CB... quick feet, excels in coverage, physical in run support and can make plays... with his injury and size, he could bring some very good value as a Day 3 pick with one of their 6th rounders.

[/QUOTE]

I'm telling you, give this kid a look... should be a very good Day 3 value.  Also love his effectiveness/utilization on CB blitzes, which I hadn't mentioned above.

[/QUOTE]

Are you kidding me. PatsEng will blow a gasket going on and on how he's injury prone and another Ras-I dowling. Your going to give the poor guy a heartattack. Wink

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

In response to Low-FB-IQ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

1st - Nix

2nd -Niklas

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Interesting MB.

I've seen many others list Niklas more as a 2nd and Murphy more often as a late first. You have those two flipped. Is that your own opinion or a current momentum thing or...?

If the Pats, both liked and were able to land one of either Amaro or Tuitt with their 1st I'd be very excited for them.

[/QUOTE]

I think both are probably Top 40-50 type kids right now, so it could really go either way.  Those were my own rankings.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

In response to Low-FB-IQ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

The Good:  

*Good ST player.

The Not so good:

*Size is not ideal

Projection:

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Are you kidding me. PatsEng will blow a gasket going on and on how he's injury prone and another Ras-I dowling. Your going to give the poor guy a heartattack. Wink

[/QUOTE]

Hahaha, yeah I figured he wouldn't be the most popular option based on that... kid can ball though and it's not like I'm advocating taking him on Day 1 or 2.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I agree NE should look for top end talent on the top rds. If at 29, the DTs, TEs and Ss are gone, why wouldn't you push back to the top of round two.  The difference is minimal.  If you try to move up in rd 1, great, but you get 1 player.  Your next pick might be rd 3 or 4. The talent at the top of rd two is just as good as 29-32.  IMHO, there will be 1st rd talent being taken at the top of rd 2.

Also, I would look at the whole roster.  If you draft players in later rounds you are looking at rookies that are improving your roster albeit the back end.

[/QUOTE]

This is the strategy I like this year.  If not top tier guy like Nix falls to 29, then trade back into the early 2 nd to gain a couple of mid rounders, and then aggressively trade up into the second and third from there.  Get 3 or 4 impact guys and use the comp picks on depth/projects.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

This is the strategy I like this year.  If not top tier guy like Nix falls to 29, then trade back into the early 2 nd to gain a couple of mid rounders, and then aggressively trade up into the second and third from there.  Get 3 or 4 impact guys and use the comp picks on depth/projects.

[/QUOTE]

What list of players would you consider automatic takes if available at #29?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjdbrasil. Show jjdbrasil's posts

Just read on BR that Colt Lyerla will go to the combine,

........— I spoke to former Oregon tight end Colt Lyerla this week. He's training at EXOS in Phoenix and has received an invite to the NFL combine.

By  Matt MillerNFL Draft Lead Writer

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjdbrasil. Show jjdbrasil's posts

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2014/mock-drafts/daniel-jeremiah/175601

29 New England - Jace Amaro

30 SF - Louis Nix III

No way!!!  

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

[QUOTE]

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2014/mock-drafts/daniel-jeremiah/175601

29 New England - Jace Amaro

30 SF - Louis Nix III

No way!!!  

[/QUOTE]

Agreed...  I just don't see them passing on Nix.