***2014 PATRIOTS DRAFT THREAD***

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Re: ***2014 PATRIOTS DRAFT THREAD***

In response to jjdbrasil's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Just read on BR that Colt Lyerla will go to the combine,

........— I spoke to former Oregon tight end Colt Lyerla this week. He's training at EXOS in Phoenix and has received an invite to the NFL combine.

By  Matt MillerNFL Draft Lead Writer[/QUOTE]

I'd love to be in the room for those interviews...

"So Colt, tell us how the parents of the Sandy Hook tragedy were lying?"  "Also, you mentioned that kids 'supposedly' died, please clarify what you meant?  Are they still alive?"

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to sportsbozo1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Here's a question we all must think about when mock drafting the Patriots, which way will BB go if Talib,Wendell, Edelman, and Blount decide to go for the pay day? How would it change their perspective???? More importantly how would it effect your mocks??? Add another scenario, lets just say for the sake of argument VW had to retire? Now you could almost bet the farm that BB would trade out of round 1, because that's a lot of talent out the door. MB how would that change the draft in your opinion? Also has anyone here had an inkling as to whether BB would take Andre Williams in any of their Mocks? He's an absolute beast, if you don't like him how about Jeremy Hill the LSU back who only scored 16 rushing TD's last year. Because if Blount leaves they may be looking for a new star. Edelman isn't a big worry because they already have in house options: TJ Moe, Danny Amendola, Austin Collie and Boyce. They would still need a DT only difference is they would need a guy who could anchor the line immediately. The one guy they would have the hardest time replacing is Talib because they would need a #1 CB, All these things could come to fruition.

[/QUOTE]

If all those players left, I could see him trading back.  Would probably go FA CB, FA WR, draft a DT, TE, Connelly to OC, draft a RB, draft a OG, S, DE, LB.

WR - Moe, Harrison, Orton, Amendola, Thompkins, Dobson, Boyce, FA WR, Collie

That FA WR better be a home run! Ha Ha!      Same with FA CB

[/QUOTE]

We might end up with 10 picks in the draft (3 compensation) and 7 in day 3 alone. Of the players listed 3 were starters this past year. Why would you trade back into the sub/role player range (late 3rd and beyond) that take a couple years to develop when you need to replace starters this year immediately? If anything the logic should be to move up to gain immediate talent and starting caliber replacements.

[/QUOTE]

If you find the right players sure, but this draft has depth.  EIther way could work.

[/QUOTE]

it has depth but in the areas of need for the Pats the top end talent ends in the late 2nd mid 3rd range

no matter the depth, no talent in the mid to late rounds comes close to that of the top end talent, never will. What you find is players like Cannon, Harmon, Fletcher types. Nice complimentary pieces who add to the team and can spot start but aren't game changers and aren't top end talents. On occassion you get lucky but more often than not you can find solid players but not ones that other teams plan for. That's what this team is missing, game changers in the playoffs not more complimentary pieces

[/QUOTE]

I agree with you except in one small detail. You are far to generous in your "special" talent assesment. I'd say the 1st 15 players (-3 to +10) on avg are far an away having the opportunity because of god given gifts to be far better than the other players in the draft. (whether heart, attitude, want to, ect., take them there who knows) Those who take advantage of the gifts are the one who teams most often need to game plan for in some way. After that, meh I think many of the guys end up having the same chances regardless of where they get picked. I also believe BB feels atleast somewhat similar and is why he often trades out of the end of the bottom of 1st if he's not in that 1st 15 picks (+10) or so.

Heck 30% of all active NFL rosters are UFA's. There are currently more UFA's active in the NFL than 1st round draft picks. 

Look at the Seahawks Defense. #1 Defense in the NFL this season. 6 or 7 of the starting players on that defense were drafted in rounds 4-7.

Seahawks offense on the other hand. 17th in total offense yet they have 8 of their starters on offfense who were drafted in the top 3 rounds.

Seems the unit comprised of the late rounders is the better unit.

In 2012, out of all "drafted" players...

1st rounders filled more rosters by a margin of about 60 more players than any other single rounds.

2nd, 3rd, and 4th rounders were all bout the same numbers per round active in the NFL. There were about 50 more than the 5th and 7th rounders.

5th and 7th rounders were next and about equal in numbers represented on active rosters. They were about 20 more than 6th rounders.

6th rounders active in the NFL, for whatever reason, were the least or last represented.

UFA's as stated earlier were the most dominant active workforce on NFL rosters. About 140 more players than 1st rounders.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

In response to mbeaulieu07's comment:

In response to WazzuWheatfarmer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Here's a question we all must think about when mock drafting the Patriots, which way will BB go if Talib,Wendell, Edelman, and Blount decide to go for the pay day? How would it change their perspective???? More importantly how would it effect your mocks??? Add another scenario, lets just say for the sake of argument VW had to retire? Now you could almost bet the farm that BB would trade out of round 1, because that's a lot of talent out the door. MB how would that change the draft in your opinion? Also has anyone here had an inkling as to whether BB would take Andre Williams in any of their Mocks? He's an absolute beast, if you don't like him how about Jeremy Hill the LSU back who only scored 16 rushing TD's last year. Because if Blount leaves they may be looking for a new star. Edelman isn't a big worry because they already have in house options: TJ Moe, Danny Amendola, Austin Collie and Boyce. They would still need a DT only difference is they would need a guy who could anchor the line immediately. The one guy they would have the hardest time replacing is Talib because they would need a #1 CB, All these things could come to fruition.

If all those players left, I could see him trading back.  Would probably go FA CB, FA WR, draft a DT, TE, Connelly to OC, draft a RB, draft a OG, S, DE, LB.

[/QUOTE]

We might end up with 10 picks in the draft (3 compensation) and 7 in day 3 alone. Of the players listed 3 were starters this past year. Why would you trade back into the sub/role player range (late 3rd and beyond) that take a couple years to develop when you need to replace starters this year immediately? If anything the logic should be to move up to gain immediate talent and starting caliber replacements.

[/QUOTE]

If you find the right players sure, but this draft has depth.  EIther way could work.

[/QUOTE]

it has depth but in the areas of need for the Pats the top end talent ends in the late 2nd mid 3rd range

no matter the depth, no talent in the mid to late rounds comes close to that of the top end talent, never will. What you find is players like Cannon, Harmon, Fletcher types. Nice complimentary pieces who add to the team and can spot start but aren't game changers and aren't top end talents. On occassion you get lucky but more often than not you can find solid players but not ones that other teams plan for. That's what this team is missing, game changers in the playoffs not more complimentary pieces

[/QUOTE]

I agree NE should look for top end talent on the top rds. If at 29, the DTs, TEs and Ss are gone, why wouldn't you push back to the top of round two.  The difference is minimal.  If you try to move up in rd 1, great, but you get 1 player.  Your next pick might be rd 3 or 4. The talent at the top of rd two is just as good as 29-32.  IMHO, there will be 1st rd talent being taken at the top of rd 2.

Also, I would look at the whole roster.  If you draft players in later rounds you are looking at rookies that are improving your roster albeit the back end.

[/QUOTE]

This is the strategy I like this year.  If not top tier guy like Nix falls to 29, then trade back into the early 2 nd to gain a couple of mid rounders, and then aggressively trade up into the second and third from there.  Get 3 or 4 impact guys and use the comp picks on depth/projects.

[/QUOTE]

What list of players would you consider automatic takes if available at #29?

[/QUOTE]

Well, off the top of my head...

Nix, Ebron,  Hageman, Dennard, Marquise Lee, Evans, Ealy, Mosley, Clinton-Dix, and I'd be fine with Tuitt, Pryor, and Amaro as well. 

I realize that most of these guys will likely be long gone, but someone unlikely could slip.  On Amaro, Pryor, and Tuitt, I would love if we puicked them at 29, but would understand if a scenario came along where we could trade back to 34/35/36 and still try to land them, but know that we would likely have Niklas or D. Jones as a conselation prize there.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I agree NE should look for top end talent on the top rds. If at 29, the DTs, TEs and Ss are gone, why wouldn't you push back to the top of round two.  The difference is minimal.  If you try to move up in rd 1, great, but you get 1 player.  Your next pick might be rd 3 or 4. The talent at the top of rd two is just as good as 29-32.  IMHO, there will be 1st rd talent being taken at the top of rd 2.

Also, I would look at the whole roster.  If you draft players in later rounds you are looking at rookies that are improving your roster albeit the back end.

[/QUOTE]

This is the strategy I like this year.  If not top tier guy like Nix falls to 29, then trade back into the early 2 nd to gain a couple of mid rounders, and then aggressively trade up into the second and third from there.  Get 3 or 4 impact guys and use the comp picks on depth/projects.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Nix, Ebron,  Hageman, Dennard, Marquise Lee, Evans, Ealy, Mosley, Clinton-Dix, and I'd be fine with Tuitt, Pryor, and Amaro as well. 

I realize that most of these guys will likely be long gone, but someone unlikely could slip.  On Amaro, Pryor, and Tuitt, I would love if we puicked them at 29, but would understand if a scenario came along where we could trade back to 34/35/36 and still try to land them, but know that we would likely have Niklas or D. Jones as a conselation prize there.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, was more asking from a realistic perspective.

Pryor > Clinton-Dix and Tuitt > Hageman for me.

I'd be OK with (2) picks in the early 2nd vs. (1) in the 1st and (1) late second... especially if it guarantees Niklas and Jones.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, was more asking from a realistic perspective.

Pryor > Clinton-Dix and Tuitt > Hageman for me.

I'd be OK with (2) picks in the early 2nd vs. (1) in the 1st and (1) late second... especially if it guarantees Niklas and Jones.

[/QUOTE]

I hear ya.  I realize that most, if not all of these guys will likely be gone at 29, but if one of them does slip, they are the players that I would absolutely pick at that spot without trading back.  Otherwise I like the idea of moving back 5-10 spots into the early second and gaining a couple of mid-rounders.  

On Clinton-Hix vs Pryor, I like both, but would take Dix over Pryor because I like his range and ball skills a little better.  Harmon, though not as good, is more like Pryor, IMO, so I would prefer the more coverage-style Safety this year.

On Tuitt vs Haegman, I love both guys, but like Hageman's upside a little more.  Tuitt is a little safer, IMO, but I'd roll the dice on Hageman's massive potential.  Would love either player.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjdbrasil. Show jjdbrasil's posts

[QUOTE]

........— I spoke to former Oregon tight end Colt Lyerla this week. He's training at EXOS in Phoenix and has received an invite to the NFL combine.

By  Matt MillerNFL Draft Lead Writer

"So Colt, tell us how the parents of the Sandy Hook tragedy were lying?"  "Also, you mentioned that kids 'supposedly' died, please clarify what you meant?  Are they still alive?"

[/QUOTE]

Just shows you that the NFL is a business.    Even with what happen with AH, there is know doubt in my mind some team will draft him or sign him.   I would not invest in this guy. He will reveal his true self down the road.  It will not be pretty.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjdbrasil. Show jjdbrasil's posts

Yankey, Gilbert and Jennigan are picks I would consider at 29. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

I don't know anything about Colt Lyeria, but I do know teenagers do things for a myraid of reasons. I remember a young man at Oregon a few years ago sucker punched an opposing player and it cost him dearly. Suspension, low draft status, limited opportunity to excel once he arrived, and finally being traded as an after thought along with a draft choice for a guy who isn't even a football player first, he's a track guy who dabbles at football. LeGarrette Blount and he more problems than just a temper. I wouldn't discount Lyeria as a draftable TE because he got caught with a little white powder, I'd have to have a shrink talk to him to find out if this was going to be a lifestyle choice on his part.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thomas_Paine. Show Thomas_Paine's posts

Hey MBeaulieu07-

We've seen many players targeted by BB in the draft whose stock fell due to an injury.

Do you know of any good players who sustained an injury this year that BB might be looking at?

Another one of his MO's, is finding a player who had to share playing time (i.e. Tom Brady).  Same thing, any of those come to mind?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

In response to Thomas_Paine's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hey MBeaulieu07-

We've seen many players targeted by BB in the draft whose stock fell due to an injury.

Do you know of any good players who sustained an injury this year that BB might be looking at?

Another one of his MO's, is finding a player who had to share playing time (i.e. Tom Brady).  Same thing, any of those come to mind?

[/QUOTE]

Hey TP,

A few that come to mind are VT CB/S Antone Exum (PE also loves him)... he's a big (6.0-224) kid that can run and tackle and his size/athleticism will allow BB to utilize him at multiple positions... Rd 1 talent that could be available on Day 2 or even early Day 3 as he missed a lot of this season.  Another one is Maryland CB Dexter McDougle.... profiled him earlier today... check this tab or the one before.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

Two players that we haven't talked about much lately, but who could easily be in BB's sights are the Stanford duo of Murphy and Skov.  Neither guy will "blow up the combine" but both are excellent, smart, instinctive, hard-hitting players.  They aren't really tops on our list of "positions of need", but I would be very happy if BB landed one or both of these guys none-the-less.  I feel like they are both very talented players who will have long, productive careers.  I hope they under-perform at the Combine/Pro Days to help them slip a bit.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thomas_Paine. Show Thomas_Paine's posts

Exum has some great stats up til his injury.  I wouldn't be surprised if BB looks at him on day 3.

I wonder how many teams will shy away from Nix due to his knee injury...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thomas_Paine. Show Thomas_Paine's posts

Texas DE Jeffcoat has some pretty amazing stats and great size for a guy seldom mentioned.

http://www.draftcountdown.com/ScoutingReports/DE/Jackson-Jeffcoat.php

Florida DE Easley has pretty good numbers and he will drop due to an injury, but his size might not fit our system.

http://www.draftcountdown.com/ScoutingReports/DE/Dominique-Easley.php

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjdbrasil. Show jjdbrasil's posts

OT James Hurst and CB Aaron Colvin.  I would grab one and redshirt him for a year.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjdbrasil. Show jjdbrasil's posts

fanspeak.com has a mock simulator.  Not bad, you can chose 7 rds for your team.  It is their big board. They update the Big board every Tuesady.  This is one I like.  Assuming NE signs an FA CB and FA WR, maybe Talib and Edelman. 

29 G DAVID YANKEY   STANFORD

62 TE TROY NIKLAS   NOTRE DAME

93 OLB TELVIN SMITH   FLORIDA STATE

126 DT JUSTIN ELLIS   LOUISIANA TECH

182 CB AARON COLVIN   OKLAHOMA

190 DT SHAMAR STEPHEN   UCONN

221 DE LARRY WEBSTER   BLOOMSBURG                                      

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

fanspeak.com has a mock simulator.  Not bad, you can chose 7 rds for your team.  It is their big board. They update the Big board every Tuesady.  This is one I like.  Assuming NE signs an FA CB and FA WR, maybe Talib and Edelman. 

29 G DAVID YANKEY   STANFORD

62 TE TROY NIKLAS   NOTRE DAME

93 OLB TELVIN SMITH   FLORIDA STATE

126 DT JUSTIN ELLIS   LOUISIANA TECH

182 CB AARON COLVIN   OKLAHOMA

190 DT SHAMAR STEPHEN   UCONN

221 DE LARRY WEBSTER   BLOOMSBURG                                      

That'd would be a pretty decent haul!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

[QUOTE]

Two players that we haven't talked about much lately, but who could easily be in BB's sights are the Stanford duo of Murphy and Skov.  Neither guy will "blow up the combine" but both are excellent, smart, instinctive, hard-hitting players.  They aren't really tops on our list of "positions of need", but I would be very happy if BB landed one or both of these guys none-the-less.  I feel like they are both very talented players who will have long, productive careers.  I hope they under-perform at the Combine/Pro Days to help them slip a bit.

[/QUOTE]

I too like both players quite a bit.

I personally think DE/OLB is a bigger "need" than most mention... I mean, outside of Chandler and Nink, you don't really have much.  Carter is old, Buchanan flashed, and may be the best of the rest, and Bequette has been a non-factor.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

[QUOTE]

OT James Hurst and CB Aaron Colvin.  I would grab one and redshirt him for a year.

[/QUOTE]

Good call, both are likely to drop.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

[QUOTE]

I don't know anything about Colt Lyeria, but I do know teenagers do things for a myraid of reasons. I remember a young man at Oregon a few years ago sucker punched an opposing player and it cost him dearly. Suspension, low draft status, limited opportunity to excel once he arrived, and finally being traded as an after thought along with a draft choice for a guy who isn't even a football player first, he's a track guy who dabbles at football. LeGarrette Blount and he more problems than just a temper. I wouldn't discount Lyeria as a draftable TE because he got caught with a little white powder, I'd have to have a shrink talk to him to find out if this was going to be a lifestyle choice on his part.

[/QUOTE]

Polarizing kid, some are willing to overlook his red flags, I'm not one of them and have remained consistent in that stance since the start of the season.  

It's not so much his coke habit, but his comments around Sandy Hook.  Not to mention, there's plenty of chatter (from what I've been told) around recruiting circles that this kid has some pretty deep routed problems dating back to at least. 

Like I've said multiple times, I understand the value of taking a talented kid late, but I just wont' root for him.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

The more tape that I see of Joel Bitonio, the more I  want Joel Bitonio in Foxboro.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thomas_Paine. Show Thomas_Paine's posts

I haven't seen him play, but he does have good size (6'4", 315lbs).  I remember one year, almost everyone on the O line was about 6'4", 310lbs.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjdbrasil. Show jjdbrasil's posts

[QUOTE]

The more tape that I see of Joel Bitonio, the more I  want Joel Bitonio in Foxboro.

[/QUOTE]

He can play OT or OG.  I would play him at OG.  NE has Chris Barker, OG from Nevada on the team.  He played some snaps last year.

Report Prepared By Lance Zierlein

Joel Bitonio Photo: Football Foundation Breakdown: #70
    Class: Senior
    Height: 6'4"
    Weight: 307 lbs.
    School: Nevada
    Bio:
    • First-team All-Mountain West (2013)
    • Honorable Mention All-Mountain West (2012)
    • Started 38 consecutive games (2011, 2012, 2013)
    • Co-Captain (2013)

Senior Bowl Notes
    • Bitonio accepted an invitation to play in the 2014 Senior Bowl in Mobile
    • On Monday, the former Nevada star struggled during pass rush 1-on-1s, especially against former Arizona State star Will Sutton
    • On Wednesday, Bitonio had his best practice of the week as he looked, focused, determined and confident throughout the practice.  Bitonio had guys at the end of his arms in pass protection and showed off his trademark tenacity.
    Pros
    • Has a nice, flat-backed pass pro set
    • Displays good awareness vs. twitsts and blitzes
    • Plays with consistent, tenacious effort
    • Effective down blocker who tends to finish
    • Good laterall quickness when asked to pull and gets to 2nd level quickly
    • Maintains good weight distribution in pass sets

Cons
    • Short arms cause him to get wide with his hands occasionally
    • Fails to maintain body control and finds himself off-balance too often
    • Leans and reaches too often when asked to zone block
    • Has good movement skills, but doesn't display consistently controlled athleticism
    • Slow to change direction.  Causes him to block no one at times

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to Low-FB-IQ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I agree with you except in one small detail. You are far to generous in your "special" talent assesment. I'd say the 1st 15 players (-3 to +10) on avg are far an away having the opportunity because of god given gifts to be far better than the other players in the draft. (whether heart, attitude, want to, ect., take them there who knows) Those who take advantage of the gifts are the one who teams most often need to game plan for in some way. After that, meh I think many of the guys end up having the same chances regardless of where they get picked. I also believe BB feels atleast somewhat similar and is why he often trades out of the end of the bottom of 1st if he's not in that 1st 15 picks (+10) or so.

Heck 30% of all active NFL rosters are UFA's. There are currently more UFA's active in the NFL than 1st round draft picks. 

Look at the Seahawks Defense. #1 Defense in the NFL this season. 6 or 7 of the starting players on that defense were drafted in rounds 4-7.

Seahawks offense on the other hand. 17th in total offense yet they have 8 of their starters on offfense who were drafted in the top 3 rounds.

Seems the unit comprised of the late rounders is the better unit.

In 2012, out of all "drafted" players...

1st rounders filled more rosters by a margin of about 60 more players than any other single rounds.

2nd, 3rd, and 4th rounders were all bout the same numbers per round active in the NFL. There were about 50 more than the 5th and 7th rounders.

5th and 7th rounders were next and about equal in numbers represented on active rosters. They were about 20 more than 6th rounders.

6th rounders active in the NFL, for whatever reason, were the least or last represented.

UFA's as stated earlier were the most dominant active workforce on NFL rosters. About 140 more players than 1st rounders.

[/QUOTE]

Low, there are only 32 possible 1st rounders, vs the Pats and Tampa alone have that many in camp. It goes to show that of the 256 players in the draft more players leave the league every year then 256. Of course PS players count as active workforce and the vast majority of teams PS players are UDFA so right there alone there are more PS players then players drafted each year. As for Sea's  D, they are the exception not the rule. You don't usually find starting caliber players in UDFA. It generally doesn't happen. How many UDFA's has BB had over the years and how many have made a pro-bowl? Heck ho may were starting players not due to injury? Even more so how many have lasted on the team longer then 3 yrs? Can you find talent in the UDFA's sure, can you find talent in day 3, sure but time and time again it's proven ratio wise the highest likely hood of finding talent is in day 1 and early day 2 and it's not even close. For every round you go back the chances drop in half. In the 1st finding a high level starter is just over 1:2 by th time yu reach UDFA it's around 1:256.

It's true top 15 talent is still the top of the pack but again with BB's own drafts we see a clear difference between top 16-32 players and players in the 50-100 range. Can you find a tope 32 type of player in the 50-100 range, sure but you are more likely to not see that talent. Just look at BB's own drafts and tell me which of those in that range he drafted really lived up to first round talent and didn't drop in the draft because of red flags (ie Gronk's back, Hern's gang affiliations, Vollmers back and lack of football experience)

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I dont know enough about the guy other than great talent with problems serious enough to have seen him off his college team... and the way these guys are coddled that says something important. Also, someone had imprled this guy was questioning the Sandy Hook shootings. In some other town that might not be a game breaker but in New Enlgand that is too close to home... It makes me think he is very unlikely to land here in his first 2-3 years. Maybe if he goes the Blount route perhaps...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

By  Matt MillerNFL Draft Lead Writer

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Just shows you that the NFL is a business.    Even with what happen with AH, there is know doubt in my mind some team will draft him or sign him.   I would not invest in this guy. He will reveal his true self down the road.  It will not be pretty.

[/QUOTE]

Likely he will have to sign a contract that includes safety clauses for the team. When the time came before the draft I would consider him only if serious clauses were going to be acceptable to this guy.