24 hours and counting......

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

24 hours and counting......

Trying to keep busy all day but restless as he11.
    The kookoos and trolls are out in full force.
    Don't feel like dealing with them so decided to post a pic instead.
    Feel free to add one if you like.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NESportnut. Show NESportnut's posts

Re: 20 hours and counting......

Cool, I still have that shirt! pezz, boredome cam be a killer! My I suggest drinking heavily to induce about 18 hours worth of sleep, wake up ready for kick-off, and START DRINKING AGAIN!!!!GO PATS!!!KMc.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Cool. Yeah I went out and finally got the yard work done I was suppose to do in october. Wish the game was on at 1pm.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Bledsoe would hand off AFC trophy  (Mike Reiss)

On Patriots All-Access tonight, owner Robert Kraft told former Patriots quarterback Drew Bledsoe that if the team wins the AFC Championship on Sunday, he'd be the one handing the Lamar Hunt Trophy to the team. 

"He's a great guy and he represnts what's great about the NFL," Kraft said on the broadcast. "We're happy he's an honorary captain tomorrow. If we should be lucky enough to win, he'll be the person handing the trophy off." 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BelichickDisciple. Show BelichickDisciple's posts

Kick off cannot come fast enough. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from umichfan. Show umichfan's posts

In Response to 20 hours and counting......:
    [QUOTE]Trying to keep busy all day but restless as he11. The kookoos and trolls are out in full force. Don't feel like dealing with them so decided to post a pic instead. Feel free to add one if you like.
    Posted by pezz4pats[/QUOTE]

LOVE the picture!!  I am so beyond anxious for this game.  I even had a couple dreams about the game last night (The Patriots won both times I'm happy to say).  I can't wait for tomorrow.  Hopefully I will be able to sleep tonight!  GO PATS!!!  Smile

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

It's only appropriate that when there are 19 endless hours til game-time we have a  pic of the guy who took forever to develop.

#19 Brandon Tate

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In Response to Re: 20 hours and counting......:
    [QUOTE]In Response to 20 hours and counting...... : LOVE the picture!!  I am so beyond anxious for this game.  I even had a couple dreams about the game last night (The Patriots won both times I'm happy to say).  I can't wait for tomorrow.  Hopefully I will be able to sleep tonight!  GO PATS!!! 
    Posted by umichfan[/QUOTE]

Welcome'
    Right now I'm so wired, I don't know what to do with myself.  That's not usual for me.  Oh well. 
    Imagine the next two weeks after the Pats take care of business tomorrow.
    Even worse... imagine if they don't.Frown  Heaven forbid!

Dam, just made myself more nervous.  ugh

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]It's only appropriate that when there are 19 endless hours til game-time we have a  pic of the guy who took forever to develop. #19 Brandon Tate
    Posted by nyjoseph[/QUOTE]

Awesome!  Need one every hour.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from flutie66. Show flutie66's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to 20 hours and counting...... : LOVE the picture!!  I am so beyond anxious for this game.  I even had a couple dreams about the game last night (The Patriots won both times I'm happy to say).  I can't wait for tomorrow.  Hopefully I will be able to sleep tonight!  GO PATS!!! 
    Posted by umichfan[/QUOTE]
    o man i had a dream last night that i slept through the game!!!  i turned it on with under 2 mins to go, pats were up 7-0, flacco had the ball... and the signal cut out lol.  weird

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

I DVR'd the Bills, Fins and both Broncos games at the end of the season. I'll start watching them at 8 am and continue until 3 pm arrives...boredom solved!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

18 hours to go.

And 18 years ago to the day ...

Jan 21, 1994
    Robert K. Kraft becomes the Patriots fourth owner in the club's 35-year history with an agreement to purchase the team from James Orthwein.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

pic.twitter.com/cQRz2igI

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

Saw a dead crow today. Good omen!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Brady Told Kraft ‘I’m Best Decision This Organization Has Ever Made’

Share this
    203 comments
    Patriots quarterback Tom Brady celebrates the team's Super Bowl win with team owner Robert Kraft after defeating the Philadelphia Eagles in Super Bowl XXXIX at Alltel Stadium on February 6, 2005 in Jacksonville, Florida.

Patriots quarterback Tom Brady celebrates the team’s Super Bowl win with team owner Robert Kraft after defeating the Philadelphia Eagles in Super Bowl XXXIX at Alltel Stadium on February 6, 2005 in Jacksonville, Florida.

The 22-year-old Brady was just as confident as the 34-year-old version that takes the field every Sunday for the Patriots.

“I still have the image of Tom Brady coming down the old Foxboro stadium steps with that pizza box under his arm, a skinny beanpole, and when he introduced himself to me and said ‘Hi Mr. Kraft,’ he was about to say who he was, but I said ‘I know who you are, you’re Tom Brady. You’re our sixth round draft choice,’” recalled Kraft. “And he looked me in the eye and said ‘I’m the best decision this organization has ever made.’ It looks like he could be right.”

Robert Kraft On Brady:

Brady will be playing in his sixth AFC championship in 11 years on Sunday, as he and the Patriots take on the Baltimore Ravens at Gillette. Brady is gunning for his fifth Super Bowl appearance, and for Kraft, watching him grow from a late draft pick to the super star leader he is today has been a pleasure.

“Watching Tom grow and evolve; from being a single guy in the market place to getting married and going to his wedding, seeing the kind of father is, he’s just a very unusual young man and a great leader,” said Kraft. “He’s matured beautifully and he still kept his humility. I’m really happy that we have him as our quarterback.”

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from umichfan. Show umichfan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 20 hours and counting...... : o man i had a dream last night that i slept through the game!!!  i turned it on with under 2 mins to go, pats were up 7-0, flacco had the ball... and the signal cut out lol.  weird
    Posted by flutie66[/QUOTE]

At least your dream could be real mine was a little far fetched......in my first dream I remember seeing the score for each quarter like I looked it up online and the score was 45-7 in the first quarter for the Pats and at the end of second quarter it was 60-7 and just went up from there.  I guess I was wishful thinking!  haha

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

I saw Baltimore Raven boxes of tissues on sale at the store today, also a good omen!

[QUOTE]Saw a dead crow today. Good omen!
    Posted by xBruzer77[/QUOTE]

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Patriots Going to the super bowl

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

This year feels special. I'm trying not to get too excited, but it's pretty tough.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Patriots Super Bowl XXXVIII Championship

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

17 hours to go.

17 is the record number of postseason wins TB will have after this season.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Super Bowl XXXVI | Patriots 20, Rams 17

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Win-Jets. Show Win-Jets's posts

[QUOTE]Saw a dead crow today. Good omen!
     Hope so. Saw dead one today too

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Super Bowl XXXVIII | Patriots 32, Panthers 29

Sections
Shortcuts