26 Million Guaranteed

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

26 Million Guaranteed

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Re: 26 Million Guaranteed

Looks about right.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

over 6 years. not that bad. its not even half gtd. contract.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

I'd bet my last dollar that the 26 is about what the Patriots offered over 4 years. It is very frustrating to finally get a suedo #1 CB and then watch a team steal him away and again it's Bucky Beaver and Goober Pyle's team doing the stealing. Best way to beat the Patriots is to steal all of their good FA's. By the way before Edelman leaves,I'd like to wish him a safe journey.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

In response to sportsbozo1's comment:

I'd bet my last dollar that the 26 is about what the Patriots offered over 4 years. It is very frustrating to finally get a suedo #1 CB and then watch a team steal him away and again it's Bucky Beaver and Goober Pyle's team doing the stealing. Best way to beat the Patriots is to steal all of their good FA's. By the way before Edelman leaves,I'd like to wish him a safe journey.

Steal?  Interesting. Do the patsies also steal players in FREE agency?  Talib was a good corner before BB traded for him out of desperation of McCourty being a bust at corner.  He's just a character risk... and still is.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Talib is a very good CB but 26 mill guaranteed, wow.  Seattle had to cringe seeing those numbers knowing Sherman will get alot more than that if he ever hits the market . 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CubanPete. Show CubanPete's posts

In response to MileHighMike's comment:

In response to sportsbozo1's comment:

Steal?  Interesting. Do the patsies also steal players in FREE agency?  Talib was a good corner before BB traded for him out of desperation of McCourty being a bust at corner.  He's just a character risk... and still is.

The Pats stole Sealver Silega from the Broncos. His play made me forget Vince Wilfork. Smile

McCourty wasn't a bust at corner. The safeties BB reached for in the 2nd round (Patrick Chung, Tavon Wilson) were. With all those crap safeties on the roster, BB put McCourty at FS. He did such a good job, he stayed there. In fact, McCourty has been the only successful DB drafted in rounds1 to 3 (out of 14) since BB took over in 2000.

As for the Pats offseason, I'll reserve judgement until Revis is relocated.

Sections
Shortcuts