2ND ROUND

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from poopsteo. Show poopsteo's posts

Re: 2ND ROUND

When tb retires,our drafting or lack their of  is really going to show. I love how the Vikings, packers and falcons draft bpa for need. We continue to trade down and draft backups, we have more hits in 6th 7th and udfa than we have had with 2nd and 3rd rounders uneffin believable!!!! Now back to the celtics game.......  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to natesubs' comment:

why not da'rick rogers?

There's some thing there.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

Aside from Dobson, I don't really like anyone they drafted. They're all "meh" guys. 

Last year's guys were much better, I pray to Hay-Sus that BB is planning to sign John Abraham cause we need a pass-rusher...badly. And Vince is like 30+, he's going to start breaking down soon. Williams would've made great insurance. 

Agree all the way here.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

Liking what we're getting, a lot!

Dobson is a perimeter threat who can stretch the field, we got an explosive edge-rusher to go next to Jones in Jamie, and we added CB depth in a solid player in Ryan, along with a hard-hitting, fast-flying SS in Harmon. Adrian Wilson is a great addition, but the guy will be around for 3 years, max.

At this point, I see our needs going into day 3 as follows:

Interior DL, LB depth (preferably a cover LB), and another WR. 

Beyond that, the only place I could see a need would be at interior OL, but that's a lesser priority compared to the aforementioned positions. 

We solidified the defensive backfield, we have edge-rushers, and our offense is largely set outside of another WR. 

Here's highlights of Harmon.. I really like what I see. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4BKf-miCtM

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

Wow... Ravens took a NT, but Brandon over Jesse.

Interesting. On one hand, Brandon has a more constant and quicker motor.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

Duron Harmon might be an excellent pick but pretty sure he would have still been around in the 4th.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to dreighver's comment:

Dobson is a perimeter threat who can stretch the field, we got an explosive edge-rusher to go next to Jones in Jamie, and we added CB depth in a solid player in Ryan, along with a hard-hitting, fast-flying SS in Harmon. Adrian Wilson is a great addition, but the guy will be around for 3 years, max.

Beyond that, the only place I could see a need would be at interior OL, but that's a lesser priority compared to the aforementioned positions. 

We solidified the defensive backfield, we have edge-rushers, and our offense is largely set outside of another WR. 

We had that in T Wilson unless they are admitting he is a bust already which I hope they aren't

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKingII's comment:

In response to 49Patriots's comment:

Aside from Dobson, I don't really like anyone they drafted. They're all "meh" guys. 

Last year's guys were much better, I pray to Hay-Sus that BB is planning to sign John Abraham cause we need a pass-rusher...badly. And Vince is like 30+, he's going to start breaking down soon. Williams would've made great insurance. 

Kid, how old are you? 22?  23? 

Clearly, people are passing on Williams for a reason, Einstein.

Duron Harmon is a joke...like Tavon Wilson. I don't care if everyone passed on him, we have a 31 year old NT who's been the lone workhorse DLman in over 5 years. You're asking for trouble if you don't get some insurance. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to Patsman3's comment:

In response to Patsman3's comment:

Funny how all the Mallet trade talks have seem to have disappeared.  Can't believe people on here thought the Pats could get a second round pick for the guy.

Are you aware the Jets just picked Geno Smith in the 2nd rd? lol!

What a moronic statement from you, as per usual. Mike Mayock was trying to avoid cutting him on the film they ran for crying out loud!

The irony is, the best QB prospect backs up Tom Brady and the Jets can't have access to him.

The rest of the country can't believe the Jets just took Smith in Rd 2, while you "can't believe" a guy who lit up the SEC in a pro style offense and who has been trained by Brady and BB is a worse option than Geno Smith?

It's called MORON franchises, dude. MORON.

What the heck are you talking about.  What does the Jets taking Smith have anything to do with Mallet and his worth.  THe best QB prospect???  Are you joking??  He is the best because he sits on the bench and hasnt taken a snap for 2 years?  Talk about a Moron.  Your showing your complete lack of objectivity to think Mallet is the top backup QB.  Laughable.  If he is worth so much how come no one wants him???????

4 teams inquired.

One moron franchise can do a lot to a draft. lol

I don't care if he hasn't taken a snap in 2 years. He was proetced in Rd 1 in 2011 before off field issues forced him to drop.

Mallett's pratice snaps blow any snaps Geno Smith took at WVU last year. lol

Worst QB class since 1996.

your judging this class as "weak" before even one has taken a single NFL snap is almost as a*inine as you touting Mallett as the best thing since sliced bread based on his ability to hold a clipboard for two years

you better polish up that logic there Mr Spock

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to 49Patriots's comment:

Kid, how old are you? 22?  23? 

Clearly, people are passing on Williams for a reason, Einstein.

kid, how old are you? 30-something?

go put on some grunge and whine

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:

We had that in T Wilson unless they are admitting he is a bust already which I hope they aren't

I think Wilson is more a hybrid, roaming DB, who can play everywhere, but may not possess the hitting-ability to strictly play SS. I see more of a prototypical SS in Harmon.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from the-redsox-rule. Show the-redsox-rule's posts

Will this guy even make the team? 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:

I think Wilson is more a hybrid, roaming DB, who can play everywhere, but may not possess the hitting-ability to strictly play SS. I see more of a prototypical SS in Harmon.

Exactly what you said. And Wilson is not a bust

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from poopsteo. Show poopsteo's posts

In response to the-redsox-rule's comment:

Will this guy even make the team? 

Which pick????

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Well, we're pick 5 tomorrow. He's hoping we don't see a draft back. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from teegee. Show teegee's posts

Collins is your coverage lb.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

What time does it start tomorrow ?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

noon ET

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to seattlepat70's comment:

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

noon ET

Ty sir

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

In response to pats-fan-2007's comment:

Mayock had him rated as priority undrafted free agent

"Bill Belichick knows that school like few coaches do. I had him on my board late as a late-priority free agent. I got on him late when I saw some cut-ups. I moved him up my board because I went, 'Wow.'" -- Mike Mayock

Sections
Shortcuts