2ND ROUND

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Re: 2ND ROUND

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

It's better than what the Pats marched out yesteryear....

Welker, Lloyd, Edelman, Branch and Slater < Amendola, Dobson, Edelman, Jones and Slater.  Not every WR works with TB, you need to get him a smart, route savy, high motor WR or he won't work with him. Dobson is a good pick up, IMHO, I wouldn't be surprised if Troy Brown gave him the seal of approval. He'll do fine here. 

I don't agree with your statement and the reason why I don't is because of the part I bolded. We know that Welker, Edelman, and Branch had a good chemistry with Brady going into camp and with the exception of Branch wearing down we knew Welker and Lloyd were durable. This year only Edelman has worked with Brady before and all of them have had injury question marks (Dobson has knee, ankle, and hip question marks in college). Potentially if everyone stays healthy AND they have chemistry with Brady I agree the WR core looks better but those are big ifs given the group and Brady's history with new WRs so for now I'd side with the known over the unknown until I see them on the field after preseason week 3

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to APpats21's comment:

I bet they use the Harmon kid as a cb.

He's slower then everyone but A. Wilson in the secondary so I hope not

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

In response to the-redsox-rule's comment:

Was Harmon really going to be gone before the 6th pick in the 4 th round?

Nope.  You could run a billion draft simulations and Harmon would not have been selected between 91 and 102.   So, it made no sense to draft him at 91. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:

Nope.  You could run a billion draft simulations and Harmon would not have been selected between 91 and 102.   So, it made no sense to draft him at 91. 

He would have been there at the end of the draft. -_-

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:

unless BB is going to draft an even more obscure player at 102.

BB wants who he wants.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts