3-0 Ravens....Here Comes The Pain

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxfan33928. Show soxfan33928's posts

Re: 3-0 Ravens....Here Comes The Pain

In Response to Re: 3-0 Ravens....Here Comes The Pain:
    [QUOTE]Hi gang!So how are ya on this fine fine evening-Me -I'm sitting on top of the World! The Jets are alone in the AFC east with possibly the best defense in the league-Tha Yanks just swept the sox to clinch and even the Giants won. So how is everything going?You guys going to keep BB and Brady this week?LOL-last week you all turned your backs on the pats and now you're all talking smack about the upcoming Ravens game. Hey at least your are all very consistent!
    Posted by Leon11[/QUOTE]

don't get me started leo.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pete21784. Show pete21784's posts

[QUOTE]" I do respectfully acknowledge the "Cheaters Empire". No sour grapes here either." -Pete No sour grapes ? Had given you the benefit of the doubt, so we'll chalk it up to immaturity, then. "I didn't see your boys in the last AFC championship game either" -Pete Is that a "diss" of the Patriots back-up QB, Pete ? More immaturity or lack of a grip on reality ? Help me out.
    Posted by Hog73[/QUOTE]

The grip on reality....talk about immature. Where were your boys in the last AFC Championship...., at home where they earned their seats. Itis amusing to see one like yourself try to be cerebral.... !

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pete21784. Show pete21784's posts

[QUOTE]The Ravens have been mediocre at best on defense. The Patriots are far from dead. The defense has played well, and the offense is taking shape as we knew it would.  KC?, CL? and a gift as only Norv Turner can provide in SD great wins all. :roll eyes.  Yup defying a sporting commisioner is a high crime...  It's is not now, nor was it illegal two years ago, or 5 or 10 years ago against any rule for a team to film from the sidelines.  Goodell's memorandum told teams they could not film.  The rule is against MEDIA.  The memorandum is not a rule it was never voted on by the rules committee.  Please take your moral crappola and shove it down your glorified thug's cake hole. But hey sending your posse after someone is a-ok isn't it?
    Posted by croc[/QUOTE]

Sounds like a drunk trying to plead his case to the cops. Oh well, consider the source(s) here /> LOL. I guess I would take that same stance if my team was caught with their hands in the cookie jar! It's ashame that Kraft has to have this tarnish his stellar image. Just a damn Shame indeed! The cheating issue will always be associated with the Pats...and rightfully so!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Leon11. Show Leon11's posts

Here Here Pete21784 Here Here!Brilliant post-But you better watch yourself-The NE fans get very defensive when the pats are called out for cheating.

It's funny they act like it never happened while the rest of us will never forget it.Selective Memory I guess-hey they'll always have us to remind them!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pete21784. Show pete21784's posts

Re: 3-0 Ravens....Here Comes The fail

In Response to Re: 3-0 Ravens....Here Comes The fail:
    [QUOTE]When suckish Pats haters like you think of the Pats, you think of cheating. Wow! Talk about a fail! The prissy ravens have a easy schedule this year, judging by the looks of it. We have a tough schedule, and we are going to come through! Go back to the trash heap you came from!
    Posted by Patsdateam[/QUOTE]

Hey Chowder Head - Seems to me when you compare both schedules, looks like the Ravens have better competition from teams that will compete and possibly contend. Granted we play the Bowns twice...but then you also play Buffalo twice (almost lost to them the first outing!), you also play Miami twice, and the Jets twice. Now I guess the Jets are a super elite team cuz they wipped that azz?? I think not. The Jets are playing a bit over their heads right now with their rookie QB, but he will fail miserably against better competition. The Titans are a team in turmoil so that game is not even a big win, and one they (the Jets) barely won. We have GB Packers, Chicago, Pittsburgh (twice and they will be back, as even a Chowder Head like you knows) as wel as Denver and Indy. If that is a light schedule than the Boston Harbor is clean!!! Nice Try! The Pain Is Still Coming!!!! Hell after the Jets game, all you Chowder Heads were about to abandon your team. What a bunch of smug NE cry babies. Thank God you are stuck up north...were you belong! The Pain Is Still Coming....!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanInGlendaleAZ. Show PatsFanInGlendaleAZ's posts

[QUOTE]Yes, that's right..  3 - 0 against the 0-3 Chiefs (barely) and Browns and winning a close one in the dying moments against the Chargers, a team whose passing attack torched your Ravens. Living here in MD, I too could only watch the Browns/Ravens game and that was not a test at all for the Ravens.  Sheesh.. the INTs the Ravens had were not really great plays as the passes looked more like they were made to the D-backs than to the Browns receivers.  The Pats, on the other hand, pretty much dominated a 2 - 0 Falcons team that many thought would have torched the Pats D.  This game wil be a test as to whether or not the Ravens are for real, given who they have played to date.  If you come back and talk of the Jets game, well, Brady did not play well at all and the Jets were pumped and at home.
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nepatz11. Show nepatz11's posts

Flacco is a complete stiff and I would like to see what he can do when he doesn't have three nasty running backs and 6 seconds to pass the football.  Of course you have to forgive those in loser towns like Baltimore, they get excited over three early season wins even if two of them came against total cupcakes.   Those of us in New England remember the Pete Carroll years, when we all learned first hand year in and year out how irerelevant a few 34-7 wins in the early season against the little sisters of the poor are.   This guy is about to learn too.    Beating up on Cleveland and Kansas City at home does not give you license to get all cocky and bold, even if you do happen to squeak out a win on Sunday.     

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]Here Here Pete21784 Here Here!Brilliant post-But you better watch yourself-The NE fans get very defensive when the pats are called out for cheating. It's funny they act like it never happened while the rest of us will never forget it.Selective Memory I guess-hey they'll always have us to remind them!
    Posted by Leon11[/QUOTE]

LEO-Tard,
    Jet's were doing the very same thing.  Talk about selective memory!  OOOPPPS, the most recent fine must have slipped your mind also.
    So, blew your wad on the Raven's game, ehh?  Better quit while you're ahead cuz if you can't pay rent, momma will throw you out of the basement.
    Oh well, you can always move in with Petey there.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pete21784. Show pete21784's posts

[QUOTE]Here Here Pete21784 Here Here!Brilliant post-But you better watch yourself-The NE fans get very defensive when the pats are called out for cheating. It's funny they act like it never happened while the rest of us will never forget it.Selective Memory I guess-hey they'll always have us to remind them!
    Posted by Leon11[/QUOTE]

New Englanders, from the inception of this country, have always had a problem playing well with others. It all started with Sam Adams who was a failure as a brewer and his cousin, John Adams, who only had tolerance for "his" opinion. They tend to clan together and that's OK, since it is a tough existence up there. Not much to hang on to with the exception of the Patriots and their "Steinbrenner Light" baseball team. Since I can't stand baseball and could give a rat's azz about the Orioles, it matters not to me these Chowder Heads know little to nothing about any other sports but Basebore and Football. I mean they have some great lacrosse schools nestled up in those rolling hills and these posters are ignorant to it. Oh well, consider the sources. As far as the Cheating Issue...It is what it is, and always will be a tarnish on their fan perceived elitism. This team is coming apart and they know it. Living on yesterday's potatoes or Quahog, can make you sick and distort reality. Just a small morsel of that undigested scat is all it takes. I feel for my fellow Americans in that region. I'm sure they are not as dumb as they write. When the Ravens whip their azz in front of their home crowd, they'll be right back to the lynch mob they were in week 2!!! Here Comes The Pain. In the words of another Patriot " Give me liberty...or let me Cheat!" or was that Benedict Arnold, another pillar of that New England Community...!!!!!  GO RAVENS!!!

Ravernous

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pete21784. Show pete21784's posts

[QUOTE]Flacco is a complete stiff and I would like to see what he can do when he doesn't have three nasty running backs and 6 seconds to pass the football.  Of course you have to forgive those in loser towns like Baltimore, they get excited over three early season wins even if two of them came against total cupcakes.   Those of us in New England remember the Pete Carroll years, when we all learned first hand year in and year out how irerelevant a few 34-7 wins in the early season against the little sisters of the poor are.   This guy is about to learn too.    Beating up on Cleveland and Kansas City at home does not give you license to get all cocky and bold, even if you do happen to squeak out a win on Sunday.     
    Posted by nepatz11[/QUOTE]

Just think, you lost to the Jets...! Led by a rookie QB. Barely and I mean barely beat a scrap heap team in Buffalo and had a tough time with an average Falcons team. Look at the points scored by your boys. So when you want to gloat, get it right. The Ravens will not squeek out a win, they will dominate you. Brady is not going to get the chances he had with that Jet's D. The Jets will self destruct shortly as well. You guys are as washed up as those rotten clams you so covet. Here Comes The Pain!

Ravenous

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pete21784. Show pete21784's posts

[QUOTE]By LAX capital of the world ...do u mean most people need a laxative because they are so full if S.H.I.T.??
    Posted by leatherhelmet[/QUOTE]

...thus the reason the NCAA said goodbye to the Chowder Head Nation and brought the Lacrosse Championships back to hallowed ground. In an area close to where the oldest game in the world was started, we have leatherhead himself spewing his New England intelligence. Stick with Basebore....you earned it! A waste is a terrible thing to mind! Here Comes The Pain...! Go Ravens!

Ravenous

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Steelcurtain75. Show Steelcurtain75's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 3-0 Ravens....Here Comes The Pain : After footage from the actual tape was aired on FOX NFL Sunday on September 16, former Dallas Cowboys head coach Jimmy Johnson claimed, "This is exactly how I was told to do it 18 years ago by a Kansas City Chiefs scout. I tried it, but I didn't think it helped us." Johnson also said, "Bill Belichick was wrong because he videotaped signals after a memo was sent out to all of the teams saying not to do it. But what irritates me is hearing some reactions from players and coaches. These players don't know what their coaches are doing. And some of the coaches have selective amnesia because I know for a fact there were various teams doing this. That's why the memo was sent to everybody. That doesn't make [Belichick] right, but a lot of teams are doing this."[24] The whole "cheater" thing is blown WAAAAY out of proportion by people like you who would have liked it if your team was half as good as the patriots have been. Once again... talk is cheap
    Posted by NE-decade-of-my-dreams[/QUOTE]

I agree with you 100% that the 'Cheater' tag given to the Patriots has been blown way out of proportion!  It seems like that's the only thing some people can come up with after they start to lose a debate on this site. Baltimore has a good team, but we're only 3 games into the season. I remember last year when the Cowboys,Giants,Eagles & Redskins started out the season with a bang, and all the experts were proclaiming how great this division was.  They all faded as the year went on.  I was glad to see that many of the Patriot fans quickly corrected the one-poster who claimed Ray Lewis was over-rated. Just shows me that alot of the Patriot fans know a football player when they see one.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pete21784. Show pete21784's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 3-0 Ravens....Here Comes The Pain : I agree with you 100% that the 'Cheater' tag given to the Patriots has been blown way out of proportion!  It seems like that's the only thing some people can come up with after they start to lose a debate on this site. Baltimore has a good team, but we're only 3 games into the season. I remember last year when the Cowboys,Giants,Eagles & Redskins started out the season with a bang, and all the experts were proclaiming how great this division was.  They all faded as the year went on.  I was glad to see that many of the Patriot fans quickly corrected the one-poster who claimed Ray Lewis was over-rated. Just shows me that alot of the Patriot fans know a football player when they see one.
    Posted by Steelcurtain75[/QUOTE]

SteelCurtain:

Could you even imagine a Rooney owned club having this kind of Black Cloud in it's organization. We both know the answer to that! Two things are for sure; #1) The Steelers will rebound. We in Baltimore know this and respect it. The talk shows here were all commenting on this only adding to the verocity of the next Steeler game against their next opponent. #2) The "Road" to the AFC championship goes through the AFC North, again! Baltimore and Pittsburgh are the games to watch. One of the best rivals in the NFL. The AFC East is soft as is the AFC West. With the exception of Indy, the AFC South is NBD either. Look for the Ravens and Steelers to fight it out for the AFC title, again. The Pats will be out of it by mid December! Go Ravens

Ravenous

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from All4Indiana. Show All4Indiana's posts

Brady's gonna be hurtin' after this one.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bunson. Show Bunson's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 3-0 Ravens....Here Comes The Pain : Truely I can see you have been warped by a game that needs a 7th inning "stretch". Seems to me you were of those select few that have never witnessed a great lax game, cuz if you did, there would be no way you could sit through a vanilla Suzy Homemaker Basebore game again. Now I know your Socks are another "Buy It Now" team like the Yanks so I guess I can understand. As far as old D. Keep your eye on 52, 55, 96, and 97 and maybe 20. You can't miss them, as they will be on top of Mr Gimp all day long. The sun has set on the Cheaters Empire...! Ravenous
    Posted by pete21784[/QUOTE]

Wow, I see the grammar in Charm City is as stellar as ever.  Sit on it, Hon. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bunson. Show Bunson's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 3-0 Ravens....Here Comes The Pain : SteelCurtain: Could you even imagine a Rooney owned club having this kind of Black Cloud in it's organization. We both know the answer to that! Two things are for sure; #1) The Steelers will rebound. We in Baltimore know this and respect it. The talk shows here were all commenting on this only adding to the verocity of the next Steeler game against their next opponent. #2) The "Road" to the AFC championship goes through the AFC North, again! Baltimore and Pittsburgh are the games to watch. One of the best rivals in the NFL. The AFC East is soft as is the AFC West. With the exception of Indy, the AFC South is NBD either. Look for the Ravens and Steelers to fight it out for the AFC title, again. The Pats will be out of it by mid December! Go Ravens Ravenous

Wow, I wish I had what you are smoking (well, maybe not, because it appears as though you have been on this site all day, loser).  Jets are better than any team the Ravens have played, the AFC East is soft...and the Colts aren't?!?!  Somehow, I don't think of tough when I think of a 150 lb DB in a cover 2.  You are a toothless tool from Dundalk.  I guarantee you are sitting in your single mom's basement in purple cammo, hick.  Now go f yourself.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bunson. Show Bunson's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 3-0 Ravens....Here Comes The Pain :   Troll? OMG....get your Chowder Head out of the Lord Of The Rings Book. I'm just calling it like it is. A Cheater is a Cheater. Truth hurts, I know...I can see it in your words! Brady is not...I repeat, is not the same Golden Boy he was prior to this devastating knee injury. He will never be that Golden Boy again. These types of injuries can take literally years to get over both physically and mentally. Now as much as I know the Ravens will destroy your team in front of your lynch mob fans (they'll be ready to lynch Brady and "Bill A Check" after this loss, much like week 2 against the Jets), I do not want to see Brady hurt his knee again. Yes, any player can have his career ended by a one time hit, but with Tom's injury, even a slight sprain, which most player can easily rebound from, can cast that doubt in his mind, especially in light of his prior successes and financial situation. He's no dummy. He has all the money he could ever spend in three life times, a beautiful wife and now kids, and is a sure Hall of Famer. It's in his head and always will be. I mean a cracked rib or sprained ankle....well, that's different . Here Comes The Pain!!!! GO RAVENS!!!! Ravenous

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORING!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from NE-decade-of-my-dreams. Show NE-decade-of-my-dreams's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 3-0 Ravens....Here Comes The Pain : SteelCurtain: Could you even imagine a Rooney owned club having this kind of Black Cloud in it's organization. We both know the answer to that! Two things are for sure; #1) The Steelers will rebound. We in Baltimore know this and respect it. The talk shows here were all commenting on this only adding to the verocity of the next Steeler game against their next opponent. #2) The "Road" to the AFC championship goes through the AFC North, again! Baltimore and Pittsburgh are the games to watch. One of the best rivals in the NFL. The AFC East is soft as is the AFC West. With the exception of Indy, the AFC South is NBD either. Look for the Ravens and Steelers to fight it out for the AFC title, again. The Pats will be out of it by mid December! Go Ravens Ravenous

Steelers? The mighty steelers are going to finish 7-9 like most teams do when they get a huge head after winning the superbowl. As far as the ravens... For such a great team with such a defensive prowess, how come the Ravens haven't won or even been in more than one superbowl? In case you cant figure it out, I'll tell you... It's because the team is made up of cocky primadonna's who are really great at talking trash (much like the Baltimore fans I've encountered here) But aren't so great at doing what it takes to win as a "team" when it comes to crunch time. Have fun watching your great regular season team. I'll be watching my superbowl winning team.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from GR2009. Show GR2009's posts

Hey what happened to leon 61..62..63?????

Banned!!! Wink

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxfan33928. Show soxfan33928's posts

[QUOTE]Heysawxfan-Get you started about what?I just call them like I see them. What I saw in here after the Jets spanked the pats was ridiculous.Panic had struck the black hearts of the NE faithless and you know it's true! The name is Leon as in Leon Hess!Please get it right!
    Posted by Leon11[/QUOTE]

You Jets fans are funny.  You act like you won something.  If you call a 7pt win in your own stadium IN WEEK TWO a spanking, then you must be higher than that Pete kid out in MD.  I also noticed that you slipped in a reference to the Yanks being your fav team as well.  Interesting.  Were you a Mets fan last year too?  Why don't you crawl back into that hole from whence you came.  Talk to me after a full season. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxfan33928. Show soxfan33928's posts

[QUOTE]Brady's gonna be hurtin' after this one.
    Posted by All4Indiana[/QUOTE]

Really?  Is that the best you can do?  You don't belong here son. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from pete21784. Show pete21784's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 3-0 Ravens....Here Comes The Pain : Wow, I wish I had what you are smoking (well, maybe not, because it appears as though you have been on this site all day, loser).  Jets are better than any team the Ravens have played, the AFC East is soft...and the Colts aren't?!?!  Somehow, I don't think of tough when I think of a 150 lb DB in a cover 2.  You are a toothless tool from Dundalk.  I guarantee you are sitting in your single mom's basement in purple cammo, hick.  Now go f yourself.
    Posted by Bunson[/QUOTE]

Oh my, must of struck a nerve here! How do you spell Ameba! You see Chowder Head, we in Maryland are all wealthy since we kicked out the lame azz democrats like yourself. We can take all the time we need to flush your toiletsCool. Dundalk...., please spare me the laugh. Take a deep breath and go back to your menial job!

Ravenous

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from R3S1N20. Show R3S1N20's posts

god Ravens fans and jet fans are really riding high right now huh??? when we see the ravens get pounded into the ground and the jets nocked off there high horse by that crazy sick nasty high powered saint offense and mark sanchez driven into the ground by the saints good defense  we wont have to deal with these trolls for atleast a week maybe two.. on the thing about ray lewis being over rated hes not over rated but he really should be in jail..

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from pete21784. Show pete21784's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 3-0 Ravens....Here Comes The Pain : Steelers? The mighty steelers are going to finish 7-9 like most teams do when they get a huge head after winning the superbowl. As far as the ravens... For such a great team with such a defensive prowess, how come the Ravens haven't won or even been in more than one superbowl? In case you cant figure it out, I'll tell you... It's because the team is made up of cocky primadonna's who are really great at talking trash (much like the Baltimore fans I've encountered here) But aren't so great at doing what it takes to win as a "team" when it comes to crunch time. Have fun watching your great regular season team. I'll be watching my superbowl winning team.
    Posted by NE-decade-of-my-dreams[/QUOTE]

Hey Chowder Head

Maybe it's because we have not been in the league quite as long as the Pats. If I recall correctly, The Ravens won their Suberbowl just 4 years into being an expansion team. 4 years is not bad. Since then, they have done quite well for themselves. Again, did't see your Cheaters in the AFC championship game last year. As for your boring azz baseball team, spare me. Basebore is just that...a frickin boring sport enjoyed by equally boring people. Hell, if they ever did a salary cap, both the Yankmees and the Sux will be average like the rest.  Your boys are on their way out, get over it an accept it. Here Comes The Pain!

Ravenous

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from pete21784. Show pete21784's posts

[QUOTE]god Ravens fans and jet fans are really riding high right now huh??? when we see the ravens get pounded into the ground and the jets nocked off there high horse by that crazy sick nasty high powered saint offense and mark sanchez driven into the ground by the saints good defense  we wont have to deal with these trolls for atleast a week maybe two.. on the thing about ray lewis being over rated hes not over rated but he really should be in jail..
    Posted by R3S1N20[/QUOTE]

Raven 3-0
    Jets 3-0
    Cheaters 2-1

The end is near for the Chowder Head Nation. Let's not talk about jail time. Randy Moss is no saint as well as a few others you had. Unfortunately, the league is what it is. Now I guess because he was never convicted for that crime, that makes him guilty? Like I said, you guys can't see Cheaters when they lick your face, but are quick to point out BS with others. Patriots are on their way out. The run is over. Get over it. Here Comes The Pain!!!

Ravenous

Sections
Shortcuts