3-0 Ravens....Here Comes The Pain

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WCPatsFan. Show WCPatsFan's posts

Re: 3-0 Ravens....Here Comes The Pain

The same Ravens d that gave up 436 air yards to the chargers and let powerhouse KC score 24 LOL

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxfan33928. Show soxfan33928's posts

In Response to Re: 3-0 Ravens....Here Comes The Pain:
    [QUOTE]Belenus...  there are some areas of "Charm City" that will scare the **** out of ya!  I know a lot of GREAT Ravens fans, three of which are my children, who essentially grew up in Maryland after I moved down here from NE. They are as vociferous about their team as Pats fans.  Why not be excited, they are off to a great start...  We like our team too!!  (-;
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]

I moved from NE 7 years ago and have children myself.  As a true fan of NE sports, I could never turn my back on my NE teams, nor encourage my children to cheer for any other team in earnest.  I just don't get how someone does that.  I believe the term is "wishy washy."  You must have lived in SW CT. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bmorecityboy. Show bmorecityboy's posts

Yo!!!!! I hate yall' with a passion. The New England area has the most arrogant fans in the country. I am really not even concern about winning I just want smash someone/hurt someone. I actually like Tom Brady because he has worked for everything he has gotten.  I like Billichek, because Marylanders don't hate Marylanders and I applaud his success. The problem I have is the fans in the area think that their butts don't stink. Hell, I'd actually would prefer New Yorkers to New Englanders anyday. New Yorkers have humility, but the arrogance you cats have is sicking. I would like to beat the Pats this week but I am realistic. If Brady or Randy moss is hot it's over. A loss in Foxborough I can live with it's a long season. I don't like this early season garbge anyway. Give me late November and  December. That's when the good teams show up. I want to win, but a loss would be good for us right now. It would humble us. I don't want to peak. Don't get me wrong I would like to beat yall' 85-0 if possible, but I would not be mad at a loss.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 3-0 Ravens....Here Comes The Pain : Get off the Sam Adams and read this again, Chowder Head.... Uninformed Chowder Heads - Truth be known, your wrong. When this deal went down, the Browns, unlike our once beloved and deeply steeped in NFL tradition, Baltimore Colts, were left the name and colors with the intent of them getting back into the league, which they did in a very short period. The Ravens are actually classified as an "expansion team". Had that not happened, you would of been right. The reason why the Browns will always s-uck is the curse of Art Model. When he gets into the Hall of Fame (which he will) the curse on the Browns will be lifted. Again, the Chowder Head Nation is mis-informed, just like this Sunday. Here Comes The Pain. GO RAVENS! Ravenous
    Posted by pete21784[/QUOTE]
    I can call something whatever I want to but it still remains what it is.  The Ravens did not have to go thorugh the expansion draft, they kept the players they had.  Maybe they should have kept the coach they had at the time, they certainly would have done better with him than that blowhard Billick.

You clamface are the misinformed one, who believes what he is told.  Your analytical football skills rise to that depth

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bmorecityboy. Show bmorecityboy's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 3-0 Ravens....Here Comes The Pain : Baltimore is a city full of scumbaags. 2007 Data Rates are based on cases per 100,000 for all of calendar 2007.Violent crime Boston 1,155 Violent crime Baltimore 1,631 (29% greater; Stabby Ray-Ray is very busy) Murder and manslaughter Boston 11 Murder and manslaughter Baltimore 45 (74% greater; Stabby Ray-Ray knows how to finish) Robbery Boston 379 Robbery Baltimore 560 Burglary Boston 644 Burglary Baltimore 1,182 Motor vehicle theft Boston 578 Motor vehicle theft Baltimore 932 There are also lots of articles on how the wealthy are leaving MD in droves because they don't want to pay their taxes - d'oh! Looks like Baltimore is a pretty shhitty place to live to me. Oh and one more. Murderous Patriots football players 0 Murderous Ravens players 1 (Ray-Ray "Stabby" Lewis) I guess the only way Baltimore brings the "pain" is if their scummy fans show up or Ray-Ray directs limo traffic on the way out of the stadium with his friend's (yeah right!) knife.
    Posted by TheFantasyBaron[/QUOTE]

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bmorecityboy. Show bmorecityboy's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 3-0 Ravens....Here Comes The Pain : Baltimore is a city full of scumbaags. 2007 Data Rates are based on cases per 100,000 for all of calendar 2007.Violent crime Boston 1,155 Violent crime Baltimore 1,631 (29% greater; Stabby Ray-Ray is very busy) Murder and manslaughter Boston 11 Murder and manslaughter Baltimore 45 (74% greater; Stabby Ray-Ray knows how to finish) Robbery Boston 379 Robbery Baltimore 560 Burglary Boston 644 Burglary Baltimore 1,182 Motor vehicle theft Boston 578 Motor vehicle theft Baltimore 932 There are also lots of articles on how the wealthy are leaving MD in droves because they don't want to pay their taxes - d'oh! Looks like Baltimore is a pretty shhitty place to live to me. Oh and one more. Murderous Patriots football players 0 Murderous Ravens players 1 (Ray-Ray "Stabby" Lewis) I guess the only way Baltimore brings the "pain" is if their scummy fans show up or Ray-Ray directs limo traffic on the way out of the stadium with his friend's (yeah right!) knife.

You don't have to be from Baltimore to be ignorant...I love my hometown for better or worst.....Tough City, Tough team...we live with it...makes us tough....you weakling!!!!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bmorecityboy. Show bmorecityboy's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 3-0 Ravens....Here Comes The Pain :
    Posted by bmorecityboy[/QUOTE]

This is why i hate Yall'....This dude right here...he is giving crime stats.....this is football....New Yorkers talk trash...New Englanders...take it the extra mile....this is sicking!!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bmorecityboy. Show bmorecityboy's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 3-0 Ravens....Here Comes The Pain : A little history lesson. Baltimore along with Green Bay were the best franchises in the late 1950's to early 1970's. The Baltimore Colts sold out every game in that time period. An out of town owner bought and destroyed the franchise and in the middle of the night moved it to Indy. Baltimore tried to get an expansion team. Despite our heritage,  franchises were given to Jacksonville (which has been a disaster) and Carolina. We had no chance to get back in the NFL if we didn't get another team. After what we went through that is not the way any one in Baltimore wanted to get a franchise. BUT WE WERE GIVEN NO CHOICE ! The Baltimore Colts were a succesfu l franchise before the Boston Patriots . Predictably the Ravens have sold out every game since their inception in 1996. Cleveland got a team and their colors back. Our colors and records are now in Indy. You have a great franchise that draws from a large region. Baltimore is a great football town that draws from a small area sandwiched between Washington and Philadelphia..
    Posted by 585971nflchampions[/QUOTE]
    Perfectly said my brother.....TOUGH CITY,TOUCH TEAM,WE ARE GONNA SHOW UP!!!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 3-0 Ravens....Here Comes The Pain : You don't have to be from Baltimore to be ignorant...I love my hometown for better or worst.....Tough City, Tough team...we live with it...makes us tough....you weakling!!!!!!!

But it really is an asset in Baltimore

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 3-0 Ravens....Here Comes The Pain : I moved from NE 7 years ago and have children myself.  As a true fan of NE sports, I could never turn my back on my NE teams, nor encourage my children to cheer for any other team in earnest.  I just don't get how someone does that.  I believe the term is "wishy washy ."  You must have lived in SW CT. 
    Posted by soxfan33928[/QUOTE]

Actually, I am from NH, Nashua, lived on the Cape (daughter born in Falmouth, '75), Rocky Hill CT (son born in Middleton, '78) and then to MD in '79 (3rd born in Annapolis, '82).  Children weren't old enough to have a FAV team when we moved.  So, they grew up down here.  My daughter is the more Pats fans, she has Pats gear, the sons are big Ravens fans.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]Yo!!!!! I hate yall' with a passion. ... Don't get me wrong I would like to beat yall' 85-0 if possible, but I would not be mad at a loss.

Didn't know the Ravens were playing the Patriots' fans!!  Hate on the fans all you want....  they are no more arrogant than anywhere else in the country.  Look how Raven's fans are!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bmorecityboy. Show bmorecityboy's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 3-0 Ravens....Here Comes The Pain : But it really is an asset in Baltimore
    Posted by provpats[/QUOTE]

I don't understand you...it makes no sense....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from nepatz11. Show nepatz11's posts

Anyone who calls the Pats Cheaters considering the facts of stupid "spygate" and it profound lack of consequence is an agitator and a moron

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bmorecityboy. Show bmorecityboy's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 3-0 Ravens....Here Comes The Pain : Didn't know the Ravens were playing the Patriots' fans!!  Hate on the fans all you want....  they are no more arrogant than anywhere else in the country.  Look how Raven's fans are!
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]

I am a RAVEN fan...I know how losing feels....A  lost would hurt the fans...trust me!!!! you know it too!!! probaly more than the players!!!! Yeah I hate yall'' You should see how yall at at Orioles-RedSox games it's a mes...yall' already pounding us in like 15- 2 and still cussing and bragging!!!! In the stadium yall'' talk mad trash.....outside yall wuss!!!!  Hurry up honey (the man talking)...you and the kids catch up wit me...you gonna have learn how to run faster..let's hurry and get to the car!!!! lol...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

This was posted on the Ravens forum talking about a Steelers fan....go figure?

What would possess what I assume is a grown man, to come onto an opposing teams message board to talk trash about a team that up two games on them and that they don't play for two months. We like to talk real football here. Get a life.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Steelcurtain75. Show Steelcurtain75's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 3-0 Ravens....Here Comes The Pain :  1-3
    Posted by jbolted[/QUOTE]

I can't argue with you on this point, Jbolted.  The way the Steelers pass defense is playing right now, I'm just glad San Diego doesn't still have Drew Breese, the Chargers would probably put 100 points on the board! As for he New England-Baltimore game, it should be a good one! In my opinion, I think Tom Brady will turn it up a notch this week! And if Wes Welker returns, look out! Could possibly be a preview of the AFC Championship game this year. The Chargers have the talent to go all the way, but I have my doubts with Norv Turner being the head coach.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

I'm not sure where Pete went (hopefully work) but I read through over 140 postings to his initial comment and did some research. These are both good teams, I think we can all agree to that but the bottom line is the Pats still edge out the Ravens overall. Now if you take into consideration who each team played, Welker being out two games, Brady working off the rust from the injury and trying to get his timing back, the loss of god knows how many years of experience in the D and the fact that we're playing this game in Foxboro the Pats win this game.
    I understand why you don't like Boston sports, you're just like the rest of the country. I can also understand why you don't like baseball because if all I had was the O's I'd hate it too but the truth is the Pats aren't done yet as you'll see Sunday.
    It must be a long summer for you not having any real hometown sports to watch.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Re: 3-0 Ravens....Here Comes The fail

In Response to Re: 3-0 Ravens....Here Comes The fail:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: 3-0 Ravens....Here Comes The fail : 49 Chowder Heads - You may be right. Come to mention it, I did see Pro Bowler DE/Linebacker Suggs using a cane....and Pro Bowler Ray Lewis was on crutches... and Pro Bowler Ed Reed using a walker....lol. Talk about old, didn't you guys have Junior Seau, who even older, so to speak, but who came up big, game after game??? Age isn't as much of a factor for these guys as it was ten years ago when players were approaching similar age brackets. The difference is very negligible. Our running backs will pound it down your throats....all day long. Not the same McGahee you faced in Buffalo. Ray Rice will create havoc and Le Ron McClain will continually gain those hard fought 3-5 inside yards. Oh, the other "old man", Mason will surely burn your secondary, as he does to every team he plays against. So watch closely as our retirement team whips up on your Patriot azz this weekend...in front of your hometown Chowder Head crowd. How embarrasing it will be to lose to this pension fund team....Here Comes The Pain! Ravenous
    Posted by pete21784[/QUOTE]

Actually, we have been getting knocked around for having older players on the defensive side of the ball for years. Why do you think Bill traded away Seymour and Vrabel? Why do you think he didn't really mind all that much when Bruschi, Seau, and Harrison retired? He wanted a faster, younger group of players. A 34 year old LB is good but if the Pats start running a no huddle offense, how is Rey Lewis going to keep up with Wes Welker and Julian Edelman? He can't, no matter how good Lewis is he has to have lost a step. Ed reed is a great Safety, but Brady is about a week from away from being back to his old form. I can't speak on your RBs but I know Derrick Mason will not be a factor in this game. The Pats have faced Roddy White, Terrell Owens, Lee Evans, and Jericho Cotchery in their first 3 games this season, and guess what? They shut them down. Derrick Mason has never been a big game WR and he won't start being one against this secondary. Running the ball is the best way for the Ravens to compete in this game. Wilfork might be out this game; take advantage of that fact and run the ball. Keep it out of Joe Flacco's hand.  

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

The Ravens D will be good but we will shut down that offense I am sure of it. It will be a close game but I think the Pats take this one.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fargo. Show Fargo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 3-0 Ravens....Here Comes The Pain : I can call something whatever I want to but it still remains what it is.  The Ravens did not have to go thorugh the expansion draft, they kept the players they had.  Maybe they should have kept the coach they had at the time, they certainly would have done better with him than that blowhard Billick. You clamface are the misinformed one, who believes what he is told.  Your analytical football skills rise to that depth
    Posted by provpats[/QUOTE]

Exactly. Ravens are the Browns.  And Art Model is a lowlife. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheFantasyBaron. Show TheFantasyBaron's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 3-0 Ravens....Here Comes The Pain : This is why i hate Yall'....This dude right here...he is giving crime stats.....this is football....New Yorkers talk trash...New Englanders...take it the extra mile....this is sicking!!!!!

I'm sooo sorry. Your boy who started this discussion talked about how we're all closed minded chowderheads and ranted and raved about how much this area stinks. I just interjected a dose of reality. Besides, I'm not going to be a loser and go onto your Ravens board and talk craap. I'm hurt that you would take a New Yorker over us anyday. Frankly I've never been to Baltimore and probably never will be so I can't say much about your pepes. I've been to NY several times and liked the people. Hopefully you guys are just atypical scumbaags. Laughing

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bmorecityboy. Show bmorecityboy's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 3-0 Ravens....Here Comes The Pain : I'm sooo sorry. Your boy who started this discussion talked about how we're all closed minded chowderheads and ranted and raved about how much this area stinks. I just interjected a dose of reality. Besides, I'm not going to be a loser and go onto your Ravens board and talk craap. I'm hurt that you would take a New Yorker over us anyday. Frankly I've never been to Baltimore and probably never will be so I can't say much about your pepes. I've been to NY several times and liked the people. Hopefully you guys are just atypical scumbaags.
    Don't come to Bmore you probaly get punched in the mouth and that funny looking  J.J. Evans hat knock off your head. Plus, a cross dresser will probably take your cookies!!!!!!  With your Bobby Brown azz!!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

I'm not sure if there's any hip-hop significance to the phrase "a cross dresser will probably take your cookies" that someone like me couldn't possibly be expected to understand, but it's funny just the same.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from MYNJJets. Show MYNJJets's posts

If you're such a big Pats fan, that you even attended that game down in Baltimore in 2007, how come it's "Foxborough" (your spelling) and not Foxboro??????  Just asking...................

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

[QUOTE]If you're such a big Pats fan, that you even attended that game down in Baltimore in 2007 , how come it's " Foxborough " (your spelling) and not Foxboro ??????  Just asking...................
    Posted by MYNJJets[/QUOTE]

Nothing worse than allowing a Jets fan to score a point on this forum...  No more easy turnovers guys...

Sections
Shortcuts