3 straight losses and ending up 10-6

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

3 straight losses and ending up 10-6

With the loss to the Browns and how the Patriots played I see 2 more losses in a row coming up.

My predictions on the rest of the season:

Lose to steelers
    Lose to Colts
    Win over Lions
    Lose to Jets
    Win over Bears
    Lose to Packers
    Win over Bills
    Win over Dolphins

Finishing 10-6.

1st round playoff exit again.

What say you????

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LouieTheLip. Show LouieTheLip's posts

Re: 3 straight losses and ending up 10-6

agreed

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Do they even make the playoffs?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Coolguy55220. Show Coolguy55220's posts

Your prediction blows... Pats havent lost back to back in a long time, i dont know what makes you think they're gonna ever lose back to back to back after an embarrassing lose to the browns and the hated man gina...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

Win over Colts
    Win over Lions
    Win over Jets
    Win over Bears
    Win over Packers
    Win over Bills
    Win over Dolphins

I refuse too say the Pats will lose to any team, so I just posted the wins.

13-3 and homefield throughout the Playoffs.  The Steeler injuries will catch up to them late in the season.  Hopefully, it will start this sunday.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3928595. Show user_3928595's posts

In Response to 3 straight losses and ending up 10-6:
    [QUOTE]With the loss to the Browns and how the Patriots played I see 2 more losses in a row coming up. My predictions on the rest of the season: Lose to steelers Lose to Colts Win over Lions Lose to Jets Win over Bears Lose to Packers Win over Bills Win over Dolphins Finishing 10-6. 1st round playoff exit again. What say you????
    Posted by BradyMossFan[/QUOTE]

I would say your a very negative person. You have been spoiled rotten by the Pats over the last 10 years.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In Response to Re: 3 straight losses and ending up 10-6:
    [QUOTE]Win over Colts Win over Lions Win over Jets Win over Bears Win over Packers Win over Bills Win over Dolphins I refuse too say the Pats will lose to any team, so I just posted the wins. 13-3 and homefield throughout the Playoffs.  The Steeler injuries will catch up to them late in the season.  Hopefully, it will start this sunday.
    Posted by Grogan77[/QUOTE]

Boy I would like to really go with you on this but I'm just being realistic.  Maybe I'm building myself down for a let up!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]Your prediction blows... Pats havent lost back to back in a long time, i dont know what makes you think they're gonna ever lose back to back to back after an embarrassing lose to the browns and the hated man gina...
    Posted by Coolguy55220[/QUOTE]

I agree, it does blow but I'm calling it like I see it!  What makes me think they're gonna lose back to back to back?  Well the Steelers are a better team and their defense is just plain tough and the Colts, well even with injuries they seem to get it done and right now they are running their system better than the Pat's are running theirs. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from patrick69. Show patrick69's posts

[QUOTE]With the loss to the Browns and how the Patriots played I see 2 more losses in a row coming up. My predictions on the rest of the season: Lose to steelers Lose to Colts Win over Lions Lose to Jets Win over Bears Lose to Packers Win over Bills Win over Dolphins Finishing 10-6. 1st round playoff exit again. What say you????

You are right on the money.  And without 2 wins over the Dolphins and Chargers where everything went thier way, they would be 8-8.  This team needs to start caring about having deep threat receivers, a running back, and a pass rusher.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from patrick69. Show patrick69's posts

This team needs to stop thinking it's going to stroll into a season like 2001.  That was magic and not likely to happen again.  You need the hoarses to run the race or you will not win.  I don't want 4 years of 1 and out playoff seasons, I want Superbowls!!!!!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

I guess you REALLY, REALLY, REALLY want the team to prove you wrong.  I am not saying this couldn't happen, but what about your faith in the team?  Seems one loss to the Browns and you think this team goes into the toilet.  Up to this point, I am certain the record of 6 - 2 was much better than you had predicted before the season started.... so, your predictions and a dime get me squat!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveNorthShore. Show DaveNorthShore's posts

I'd say 11-5 as I think they'll split the Pitt-Indy games.  12-4 if they beat the Jets which is possible as it is in Foxboro.  The top record in the AFC will probably be 12-4 so they have a shot at that.  The Jets have been barely getting by and watch for LT to start slowing down as the weather gets cold, forcing Sanchize to wins games which he hasn't shown he can do yet.  Pitt, Baltimore, Indy each have at least 1-2 more losses in them

I am in the camp that the Pats didn't show up in Cleveland rather than they are a crappy team.  We'll know after the Steelers game

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BelichickforPresident. Show BelichickforPresident's posts

I don't see 3 straight losses.  If we lose to PIT, and the smarter money is on PIT, unfortunately, no way we lose to IND.  Okay, some way, but the team and coaches will definitely give all for that game.
    Some fans, though.  Seem to think that only the wins represent who the Pats really are.  Um, losing isn't a fluke.  And many of our wins this season have been far from confidence-inspiring.  Pats are a good team, but this weekend and other weekends they will face collections of more talented players.
    11-5 is my prediction.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from e4smith. Show e4smith's posts

[QUOTE]Your prediction blows... Pats havent lost back to back in a long time, i dont know what makes you think they're gonna ever lose back to back to back after an embarrassing lose to the browns and the hated man gina...
    Posted by Coolguy55220[/QUOTE]

If by a long time, you mean the second half of last season, then yes; the Patriots haven't lost back to back in a long time.

We're still not sure what this team is yet -- remember last year's team started 6-2 as well. Still, I think they'll find a way to win one out of the next two. After that, we'll see how tough this team is because nobody is going to be able to pull away for a playoff spot in the AFC. The wild card is no gimme for a 10-6 team this year. You might even need tie-breakers at 11-5.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Level-headed fans knew this young team would have it's ups and downs. The Patriots are not an elite team but no other team is either.

Throw away the Dolphins and Browns games and you see what this team is. They are well coached and win by not making mistakes. 

The Steelers can be had. They have an elite run defense and that is it. They can be thrown on and their hobbled offense isn't anything special.

Pats fans are fickle. After a win, the Pats are super bowl bound. After a loss they stink.

Enjoy this team. They may not win it all this year but they will compete. Right now the super bowl is up for grabs.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Bitchburgh is the opponent this week.

The Pats don't have any other games.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from sheldong. Show sheldong's posts

If it were at home, I would pick the Pats this week.  Unfortuantely, no.
    I say we beat the Colts -- even with our defense (?).
    Beat the Lions
    Beat the Jets.  I think this one is a safe bet.
    Split with Bears and Packers
    Worry about the Bills, but a win.
    Worry about the Dolphins, but a win.

I say 12-4.  Could be 14-2 or 10-6 (more likely that 14-2).  Could be a home field all the way.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I like to be realistic when talking the pats, which has labeled me as a troll. But 10-6?!

I thought ten and six at the beginning of the year and an early playoff exit, but I think they are a little better than that and the rest of the AFC is a little weeker than that as well. Could they be competing for a super bowl if they still had Seymore and Moss at this point? I think they could have taken advantage of the very weak conference and made a serious run, but as it stands now they may still get that shot.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

[QUOTE]If by a long time, you mean the second half of last season, then yes; the Patriots haven't lost back to back in a long time. We're still not sure what this team is yet -- remember last year's team started 6-2 as well. Still, I think they'll find a way to win one out of the next two. After that, we'll see how tough this team is because nobody is going to be able to pull away for a playoff spot in the AFC. The wild card is no gimme for a 10-6 team this year. You might even need tie-breakers at 11-5.
    Posted by e4smith[/QUOTE]
    I posted this yesterday, but here it is again.

"The Patriots have dropped consecutive games only twice over the past seven seasons, amassing a stellar 23-2 record in games that have followed a defeat during that span."

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/teams/new-england-patriots/article?id=122241

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

[QUOTE]I like to be realistic when talking the pats, which has labeled me as a troll. But 10-6?! I thought ten and six at the beginning of the year and an early playoff exit, but I think they are a little better than that and the rest of the AFC is a little weaker than that as well. Could they be competing for a super bowl if they still had Seymore and Moss at this point? I think they could have taken advantage of the very weak conference and made a serious run, but as it stands now they may still get that shot.
    Posted by mthurl[/QUOTE]
    Good post.

One of the reasons Belichick is great is he's always looking to the future. Compare with the Celtics. They held on to their ageing veterans hoping for one more championship. Soon, they will have to start all over again from scratch. The Patriots could have held on to Seymour and Moss but instead are building for the future while remaining competitive.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Listen, I'm not bashing, making fun of this team, It's my favorite team.  I'm just saying this is the way I see it.  We won a game or two here and there that we were lucky to come away with so 6-2 is nice but we have a pretty competitive schedule ahead of us.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

It's the start of the season all over again, they wern't going to beat the ravens or the chargers and they wern't gua beat miami at home. When will people learn it really is any given sunday. When TB leads the offense and BB coaches most of the sundays seem to go our way. Doubt Doubt Doubt all you want, I believe in this team this week will be a litmus test

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

A real Fan would say the Pats are going 14-2 and to the superbowl and if you dispute that, look up the definition of fanatic. Most folks on here are really just followers of the Pats, not fans.

That being said, I'll take the Pats in the upcoming game against the Steelers. The Bronws were the typical once or twice a year the Pats just don't show up kind of games. The Pats have more young talent than they have had in a long long time and more then they had the last time they beat the Steelers.

BTW I'm a real Fan.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

LOL at real fans.  Not much of a discussion board if we all live in fantasy land and think Pats are going to win every game and the Superbowl every year.

Here, let me give it a try...

Brady's foot is perfect, nothing wrong and he's going to have a stellar game, 400 yards passing with 5 td's against the Steelers, the D is going to shut the opening drive of the Steelers down and play solid all 4 quarters.  Oh, and O'Brien is going to work magic with his play calling this Sunday.

Well that sounds pretty lame.

Brady is going to have some problems, his foot will be a factor against the pass rush and throwing the ball.  The offense needs to establish the running game and get some deep balls mixed in with all the short and mid passes.  O'Brien needs to be creative (if possible for him) and keep the steelers guessing.  The D needs to play solid from the first snap through the last snap.  I just see a lot of negatives here.

While the steelers aren't perfect they are a very solid team.  The Patriots toughest test of the season so far and need a near flawless game to win it.

True fan keeping it real right here, folks!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

Look BradyMossFan, the way I approach any game in any sport is that I believe in the team until I know they are going to lose if you don't think that's a realistic philosophy then your a punk. Why doubt your team before the game has even began. We're not the bills we played bad last week but we're guna give it the very best this week. I can almost recommend it. Why do you think otherwise may I ask?? 

Sections
Shortcuts