3 straight losses and ending up 10-6

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patrick69. Show patrick69's posts

Re: 3 straight losses and ending up 10-6

In Response to Re: 3 straight losses and ending up 10-6:

In Response to 3 straight losses and ending up 10-6 : you're definently a
    Posted by kansaspatriot

Actually you are the pink hat because you can't seperate fantasy from reality.  Pink hats go blindly rooting for thier team without considering what they really are.  Pink hats put out records like 14-2 or 13-3 for this team that is ill prepared.  The pats crucified thier offense when they traded Moss.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Is this really a NFL forum or did I accidently enter a WOW forum?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

It's just discussion guys, don't take it so personal.  Hopefully the Pats will put a pounding on the Steelers tonight and everyone can come on here and point fingers at me and laugh and call me troll and other sweet names.  One thing you can count on is if the Steelers do end up winning as I see it I won't be on here laughing and telling you I told ya so.  Fans don't do that.  But Fans can be realistic with how their team is looking.  Your only as good as your last game.  Hopefully we look much better tonight!
    Posted by BradyMossFan

Great post man, I won't be on here bashing them either if we lose it'll because we lost to a very good team who are playing at home tonight and I know your just expressing your view but I think the NFL is too even at the top at the minute to doubt the team before the game. I appreciate your loyalty it really ticked me off last week when everyone who had said we were awesome the week before suddenly started stating that the season was over. The only way i'll be on bashing the team tonight is if we fail to turn up again, that'll make me wonder about a serious mental problem with the team that hasn't been seen in the BB and TB period 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Awesome!  Pats make me look like an idiot, but I'll take it as long as they keep playing like tonight.  Gives me a very optimistic outlook for next weekend against the Colts!  Played aggressive and full of energy from the opening kickoff.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

So much for this string... BLOW IT UP!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

I hate all these "Pats will lose" threads.  Then if they lose the OP gets to say "Haha, see I was right!" and if they win the OP says "Haha, glad they won anyway!" what the.............
    Posted by murghkhor

+1 That is the cowardice of the "naysayer." 

Not that I consider this poster one of them, but there are a few here that always look for the negative, and always predict disaster. It is a coward move, because you always win that way. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Awesome!  Pats make me look like an idiot, but I'll take it as long as they keep playing like tonight.  Gives me a very optimistic outlook for next weekend against the Colts!  Played aggressive and full of energy from the opening kickoff.
    Posted by BradyMossFan

I wouldn't say you looked like an idiot but more on the pessimistic side.

I did think 14-2 was gonna be tough but to think a team like the Pats currently are, would go 10-6 with the remaining schedule might have been a bit short sighted and not overly realistic given how they play. Honestly between Pitt, Colts, and Jets I could see them going either 2-1 or 1-2 but with the rest of the schedule I couldn't imagine them losing more then 1. I honestly thought they'd at least go 12-4 with a shot at 13-3. Now looking at the schedule I'm thinking 13-3 is more then likely now which could mean home field.

In the end if you're within 2 games of the final record you were close enough but if they go 13-3 or 14-2 then it might be a good time to go back over some games and understand this team is closer to the 03' team then the 07' team which is perfectly fine for me.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

Guess your WRONG about that loss to Steelers. Didnt have faith in the team admit it.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

Well all I have to say is what a great game, the patriots essentially let them have at least 2 TD's as well. Really proud of the team.

HOW BOUT THEM PATRIOTS!!! Laughing

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronf. Show ronf's posts

After this Pittsburgh game I'm a believer! This Patriot team could go preety far this year. Deep into the Playoffs? I think so.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

I just love these "eat crow" moments.  I've been the one eating it on occasion, but not this time.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

I still think 14-2 is probable, don't ever count the Pats out of any game, from Nov on, till it's been played. Of course if Chung is out then 13-3 is more likely.

I don't really think all the negative nancy's on here really understand just how much more talent BB has to play with this year compared to the last 4 years. He has three stud TE's that are better than any TE's he's ever had. He has a stud, shut down, corner, a stud  Rodney replacement safety and a Stud MLB that is better than any MLB he's had since he got here. He has the best corp of receivers ever even with Randy being gone.  But oh no, I've never heard of these guys so they must be lousy. I'm a "realistic fan" that doesn't believe the Pats can beat the Steelers or the Colts  or maybe anybody for the rest of the year. See how realistic I am?  Oh, and those flakes that think the Pats will win no matter what are just stoopid, unrealistic, pinkhatters.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Brady's foot is perfect, nothing wrong and he's going to have a stellar game, 400 yards passing with 5 td's against the Steelers, the D is going to shut the opening drive of the Steelers down and play solid all 4 quarters.  Oh, and O'Brien is going to work magic with his play calling this Sunday." 

You were only accurate when you were making fun of yourself. Of course you overlooked Brady has always played well against the Steelers. But many of those huge wins were before Moss was on the team so you might not have been a fan then, I don't know. 

In today's NFL nothing is a given. I like the Pats better at 12-4 than 10-6 right now, but there are few teams that can't be beat or can't lose on a given Sunday. The Colts game will be tough. To write it in as a "L" is dumb though.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

...Why family are like this they'll say the team is beat when they're down 14 in the 4th I hate that and always have. Although it could just be stupidity on my part that leads to the stubbornness, ...Posted by danemcmenamin

i have seen very successful people who don't have a lot of talent that can easily be perceived. many of them could well credit that success to them not knowing they have weaknesses that impair them/ or not realizing that what they are doing is next to impossible. in other words, it's your stupidity (i am not using the word in a derogatory sense) that could actually lead to your success.
    trying to think of examples...how about the jersey shore folks?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

I still think 14-2 is probable, don't ever count the Pats out of any game, from Nov on, till it's been played. Of course if Chung is out then 13-3 is more likely. I don't really think all the negative nancy's on here really understand just how much more talent BB has to play with this year compared to the last 4 years. He has three stud TE's that are better than any TE's he's ever had. He has a stud, shut down, corner, a stud  Rodney replacement safety and a Stud MLB that is better than any MLB he's had since he got here. He has the best corp of receivers ever even with Randy being gone.  But oh no, I've never heard of these guys so they must be lousy. I'm a "realistic fan" that doesn't believe the Pats can beat the Steelers or the Colts  or maybe anybody for the rest of the year. See how realistic I am?  Oh, and those flakes that think the Pats will win no matter what are just stoopid, unrealistic, pinkhatters.
    Posted by rtuinila

call me greedy...but with all the talent you mention there, i still want oak to lose a lot this year so the pats can add to the talent you describe.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

" Brady's foot is perfect, nothing wrong and he's going to have a stellar game, 400 yards passing with 5 td's against the Steelers, the D is going to shut the opening drive of the Steelers down and play solid all 4 quarters.  Oh, and O'Brien is going to work magic with his play calling this Sunday." 

You were only accurate when you were making fun of yourself.
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker

That's pretty ironic, and pretty funny.  Maybe I need to make these threads for every game.  I'm kind of superstitious that way, LOL!

I loved the passion this team played with tonight.  What the heck happened in that Browns game to where they came out so flat and seemed not interested?  This was a huge game and a huge win, can't wait until the Colts next week.  I guess I needed this game as much as the Pats did!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

I'm right there with ya seattlepat! Would love to see the Big Sey replacement as well as a couple of OLB's.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In Response to Re: 3 straight losses and ending up 10-6 : I wouldn't say you looked like an idiot but more on the pessimistic side. I did think 14-2 was gonna be tough but to think a team like the Pats currently are, would go 10-6 with the remaining schedule might have been a bit short sighted and not overly realistic given how they play. Honestly between Pitt, Colts, and Jets I could see them going either 2-1 or 1-2 but with the rest of the schedule I couldn't imagine them losing more then 1. I honestly thought they'd at least go 12-4 with a shot at 13-3. Now looking at the schedule I'm thinking 13-3 is more then likely now which could mean home field.

In the end if you're within 2 games of the final record you were close enough but if they go 13-3 or 14-2 then it might be a good time to go back over some games and understand this team is closer to the 03' team then the 07' team which is perfectly fine for me.
    Posted by PatsEng

I'm done predicting.  We seen tonight what this team is really capable of.  Been waiting 9 weeks to see them come out and play like this against a solid top team.  They didn't just sneak by tonight they came out and won in all areas of the game for all 4 quarters.  Great win!

Sections
Shortcuts