300 Points

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

300 Points

When NE's D allows less than 300 points, they usually are in good position for a legit SB run.

I realize there is one game to go, but I think when you factor in the earlier portion of the season and BB uses big leads to teach the D different things during games, if you remove those garbage points, this D is right in line with BB's best defenses in terms of points allowed in a season.

They are slightly over this number, but the general target number is pretty much right there.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Re: 300 Points

Interesting thought. Thanks for sharing.

I look no further than the Saints last year. They allowed yards and let you get in or near the red zone but when it came down to it, they forced turnovers. All year, people said "I just don't know if so and so will give the Saints a few turnovers" and yet they still FORCED them whether it was through good disguise, timely pressure, gang tackling, or just lucky bounces (every championship team gets those).

I think we're right there except our running game is better than what the Saints had last year. I'll also take Brady over Brees.