31 of 32 head coaches show up for group pic, guess which ONE couldnt b bothered+suggested PHOTOSHOP?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

31 of 32 head coaches show up for group pic, guess which ONE couldnt b bothered+suggested PHOTOSHOP?

yep.. thats our billy b! add fellow coaches to the media and other owners and fans and respected high rent vet playas to the list with reasons to party hardy at his inevitable downfall someday. at some point, popularity is also a strength and is a leadership strategy. ask george w and bama how that game works. u dont have to go outta your way, u dig.. but no need to unnecessarily go outta your way to channel your inner scrooge and poke the snake in da eye. just as he wouldnt put up with that boorish behavior from a playa and would c it as a team-evading exercise, y shouldnt his fellow coaches? i'm sure the all had something to do as well, like extra scouting.

bottom line is his flippant photoshop suggestion just put gasoline on the fire. y would some of his peers want to go outta their way per instance to get some of his rule change suggestions fast tracked? these r human beings after all, revenge and vindictiveness is par the course. we already beat them all at a high rate, y rub their faces in it. i called for sainthood for the billy but stuff this calls for jabrainthood!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

Re: 31 of 32 head coaches show up for group pic, guess which ONE couldnt b bothered+suggested PHOTOSHOP?

please stop...please...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: 31 of 32 head coaches show up for group pic, guess which ONE couldnt b bothered+suggested PHOTOSHOP?

Did you ever think something else was on his calendar and he couldn't make it?  Maybe he was meeting with Goddell!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from EastTraveler. Show EastTraveler's posts

Instigator...Yell

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Not to put too fine a point on it, you understand, but W.G.A.R.A.?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ImagydSportsBos. Show ImagydSportsBos's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

how about... G.a.ra.f.t.g.z.u.a.p. to the tenth.. u feel me?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to ImagydSportsBos' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Everyone knows it's you Commie...please stop posting your trash!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to mellymel3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Oh come on. The stealth. You must be the amazing kreskin  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ImagydSportsBos. Show ImagydSportsBos's posts

In response to mellymel3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

what? i'm flattered.. i mean commie is the 8th dimension of intelligence and wisdom.. i'm just hitting the 4th rung!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

I have to come clean here. I didnt show up for the pic either. Sometimes there are scheduling conflicts.

Next...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Your timing is horrible.

This was covered here minutes after photo was posted.

Then again when Billy made the comment.

Do you have super slow internet?

Where it takes 18 hours for each page to load?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to CommyContrarianOnTwitter's comment:
    [QUOTE]

yep.. thats our billy b! add fellow coaches to the media and other owners and fans and respected high rent vet playas to the list with reasons to party hardy at his inevitable downfall someday. at some point, popularity is also a strength and is a leadership strategy. ask george w and bama how that game works. u dont have to go outta your way, u dig.. but no need to unnecessarily go outta your way to channel your inner scrooge and poke the snake in da eye. just as he wouldnt put up with that boorish behavior from a playa and would c it as a team-evading exercise, y shouldnt his fellow coaches? i'm sure the all had something to do as well, like extra scouting.

bottom line is his flippant photoshop suggestion just put gasoline on the fire. y would some of his peers want to go outta their way per instance to get some of his rule change suggestions fast tracked? these r human beings after all, revenge and vindictiveness is par the course. we already beat them all at a high rate, y rub their faces in it. i called for sainthood for the billy but stuff this calls for jabrainthood!

Shut the hell up, please????

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

OMG, he missed the group coach photo....life is over as we know it.

Maybe we can run this bum out of Foxborough now.....I mean how will I ever sleep knowing he isn't in the group picture? I just want to cry.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Kraft should fire him