32 high draft picks over 7 years.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Re: 32 high draft picks over 7 years.

In response to TrueChamp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hey Babe,

How many great players have the ravens drafted in the last 7 years? Ngata and suggs were drafted before that.

How about the Packers? Matthews? By your definition, he is injury prone, and probably too 1 dimensional.

How about the Giants? Jpp? The guy has 8 sacks in his last 27 games. Yup.

How about the Steelers? Mike Wallace????

How about the Saints? If Gronk isn't a great pick then neither is Graham. Gronk has 2 more tds in 11 less games.

if Gronk, Mayo, and Volmer are not great picks, then by your definition these super bowl champions haven't drafted 1 great player.

Time to stop your madness, although it never gets old crushing everything you say.

Merry Christmas, I'll tell you the same thing I told that other guy. For the sake of Christmas, I hope you find something BB is actually bad at, so that you may find joy on this day.

[/QUOTE]

Come on Babe, tell us what great players the above super bowl champions drafted in the last 7 years? You have set the bar high by your definition of a great pick for BB, you have also said that all teams who won super bowls in the last 7 years have better GM's then BB. So who are the great players they drafted? Name 1?

Like I said, crushed good buddy. You must feel like Wile E. Coyote.....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to TexasPat's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to 42AND46's comment:
    [QUOTE]  Peyton, Brees, and Rodgers could never have accomplished what Brady has with Pats.

[/QUOTE]

here I disagree: I think those QBs would have had success too because of their incredible talents...as much as Brady? Maybe its certainly possible...just as it was asked in the 3 SB yrs if u switched Brady and Peyton would their achievements flip also...we will never know but I think all of them would be successful especially early on with the SB defenses-partly built by Parcells-and Adam Venetieri

RESPONSE: Stop it! Rodgers hasn't stayed healthy, and hasn't displayed the same fire and leadership skills over a long period of time as has Brady. Rodgers is more like Drew Brees, than Brady.

Speaking of, playing in the climate comfort of San Diego and the Super Dome has certainly helped to further the fortunes of Brees. With his average arm and small stature, I doubt that Drew would have fared nearly as well as Tom in cold, windy weather games, played up North.

Peyton Manning is a great regular season QB. But, like Brees, he's benefitted from playing the great majority of his career in a dome, and at warm weather cites in the weak AFC South. Throughout his great career, he's always been surrounded with first rate offensive weapons. 

What separates Brady from him is Tom's ability to do as much or more with less talent...and Manning's penchant for choking in big games, that dates all the way back to his college days at Tennessee.    

This year, there should be no excuses for him. His team will be the prohibitive AFC SB favorite. He has the best set of WRs in the game, a good stable of RBs, home field advantage throughout the play-offs, a deadly accurate FG kicker from 50 yards in, and the fact that his top competition in the AFC, the Patriots, have been ravaged by injuries. Who else is a threat to him in the AFC? The Bengals? Colts?

Yet...once again, he'll find a way to choke it all away. It's what he does.    

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I hear u TP but methinks u protest too much...and u took my suppositions as literal reality...all I said was those QBs could have had similar success to Tom Brady on the Pats especially on the 01-04 teams because they are also incredible talents and would have had the benefits of the clutch D and Vinitieri and I do consider Bellichick a better HC than their respective coaches...to deny this with the rant you provided is just being a bit ridiculous....its like saying switch Bradshaw and Staubach in the 70's-are the results reversed? Its not a slight on either just a possible outcome based on two great talents....ur rant here makes u sound like Queenie defending Bellichick-which really ought to scare you! : )

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

Hey Babe,

How many great players have the ravens drafted in the last 7 years? Ngata and suggs were drafted before that.

How about the Packers? Matthews? By your definition, he is injury prone, and probably too 1 dimensional.

How about the Giants? Jpp? The guy has 8 sacks in his last 27 games. Yup.

How about the Steelers? Mike Wallace????

How about the Saints? If Gronk isn't a great pick then neither is Graham. Gronk has 2 more tds in 11 less games.

if Gronk, Mayo, and Volmer are not great picks, then by your definition these super bowl champions haven't drafted 1 great player.

Time to stop your madness, although it never gets old crushing everything you say.

Merry Christmas, I'll tell you the same thing I told that other guy. For the sake of Christmas, I hope you find something BB is actually bad at, so that you may find joy on this day.

Come on Babe, tell us what great players the above super bowl champions drafted in the last 7 years? You have set the bar high by your definition of a great pick for BB, you have also said that all teams who won super bowls in the last 7 years have better GM's then BB. So who are the great players they drafted? Name 1?

[/QUOTE]

make it simple TC: let's just say that for such a defensive guru Bill Bellichick doesn't do too well drafting db or pass rushers and his record on wr is not good...and his signing of FA is somewhat spotty...and since these have all been areas of concern/weakness at varying times over a number of years you have to say this is not better than average GM work. Be honest: if Bellichick weren't the HC would he still be the GM of this team for this long? Would you hire him as a GM only?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Wow, you got me there. Aaron Rodgers was drafted 8 years ago, not 7.

Matthews is an injury problem? Mayo has missed more games than him.

How about Jhari Evans of the Saints? Graham has caught 60 more passes than Gronk.

Ray Rice wasn't a great pick in the 2nd round? Ngata?

Actually, BB's biggest drafting problem has been on defense. He has had to go to that well so many times because of misses, he has not been able to expend the proper balance of resources on offense.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

How about Jhari Evans of the Saints? Graham has caught 60 more passes than Gronk.

Actually, BB's biggest drafting problem has been on defense. He has had to go to that well so many times because of misses, he has not been able to expend the proper balance of resources on offense.

[/QUOTE]

I really am laughing out loud. Ray Rice? Ray Rice? You think Ridley sucks but Ray Rice was a great pick? 

Not that it even matters but Ngata and Evans were drafted 8 years ago. I think the point is settled. You say the Patriots haven't had 1 great pick, and when pressed to tell us the great players other super bowl teams took over the last 7 years, you say a running back who may be cut next year, and a guard drafted 8 years ago. You say Gronk is not a great pick after he catches more tds then any player in NFL history his 1st 3 years of the league. 

You backed yourself in a corner. BB hasn't drafted 1 great player in his 32 high draft picks or whatever, and all the GM's who have won super bowLs in the last 7 years are better then BB....BUT none of thos GM's have drafted a great player either. 

Oops.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Not that it even matters but Ngata and Evans were drafted 8 years ago.

[/QUOTE]

Wrong. Ngata and Evans were drafted in 2006, just like - Thomas, Jackson and Maroney.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I really am laughing out loud. Ray Rice? Ray Rice? You think Ridley sucks but Ray Rice was a great pick? 

[/QUOTE]

Rice has gained over 1000 yards 4 times and made the pro-bowl 3 times. Ridley has never seen a pro-bowl and had 1000 yards once. Rice is the 76th all-time leading rusher. Ridley isn't even in the top 250.

But leave it to you to try and spin and compare the two (as long as it makes BB look better, all is fair, right?).

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

You backed yourself in a corner. BB hasn't drafted 1 great player in his 32 high draft picks or whatever

[/QUOTE]

I didn't say that. I said in my view he had no "great picks". I did say he had a few good ones. He has a few great players, but they weren't "great picks" due to either too many injuries or being a very high pick anyway.

Maybe you and I have a different defintion of what a "great pick" is.

But I try to avoid this little trap the BB-GM ball washers lay because it simply ends up in a watered down micro-arguments about a bunch of individual players and strays from the heart of the matter; which is exactly what the washers want with that tactic. That's NEVER going to work arguing with a homer, because they underrate the other team's players, and overrate ours (as just proven with my remarks about Rice/Ridley).

You're having homer delusions if you think you're flattening anything TC.

Reiss said: "here's what I'd say about Belichick's draft record: He doesn't miss too often on the first-rounders that often make up the core of a team, but the second and third rounds have been trouble spots for him. I don't think that's dreadful. That probably puts him in the same category as most of his competitors,"

Mediocre.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]  Peyton, Brees, and Rodgers could never have accomplished what Brady has with Pats.

[/QUOTE]

here I disagree: I think those QBs would have had success too because of their incredible talents...as much as Brady? Maybe its certainly possible...just as it was asked in the 3 SB yrs if u switched Brady and Peyton would their achievements flip also...we will never know but I think all of them would be successful especially early on with the SB defenses-partly built by Parcells-and Adam Venetieri

RESPONSE: Stop it! Rodgers hasn't stayed healthy, and hasn't displayed the same fire and leadership skills over a long period of time as has Brady. Rodgers is more like Drew Brees, than Brady.

Speaking of, playing in the climate comfort of San Diego and the Super Dome has certainly helped to further the fortunes of Brees. With his average arm and small stature, I doubt that Drew would have fared nearly as well as Tom in cold, windy weather games, played up North.

Peyton Manning is a great regular season QB. But, like Brees, he's benefitted from playing the great majority of his career in a dome, and at warm weather cites in the weak AFC South. Throughout his great career, he's always been surrounded with first rate offensive weapons. 

What separates Brady from him is Tom's ability to do as much or more with less talent...and Manning's penchant for choking in big games, that dates all the way back to his college days at Tennessee.    

This year, there should be no excuses for him. His team will be the prohibitive AFC SB favorite. He has the best set of WRs in the game, a good stable of RBs, home field advantage throughout the play-offs, a deadly accurate FG kicker from 50 yards in, and the fact that his top competition in the AFC, the Patriots, have been ravaged by injuries. Who else is a threat to him in the AFC? The Bengals? Colts?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I hear u TP but methinks u protest too much...and u took my suppositions as literal reality...all I said was those QBs could have had similar success to Tom Brady on the Pats especially on the 01-04 teams because they are also incredible talents and would have had the benefits of the clutch D and Vinitieri and I do consider Bellichick a better HC than their respective coaches...to deny this with the rant you provided is just being a bit ridiculous....its like saying switch Bradshaw and Staubach in the 70's-are the results reversed? Its not a slight on either just a possible outcome based on two great talents....ur rant here makes u sound like Queenie defending Bellichick-which really ought to scare you! : )

[/QUOTE]

What rant?? Because I dared to disagree with you I get lumped in with Rusty, who, incidently. is Brady's biggest critic?? How else do you want me to take your statements, if not literal? If you don't mean the things you say, than don't say them.

Those other QBs wouldn't have accomplished what Brady did...and has since. Even though he hasn't won a championship since 2005, he's brought his team to the brink on two occasions, and has put his team in contention every year. Comparing him to Peyton Manning, a/k/a the Picasso of Choke Artists, is ridiculous.

Montana, Bradshaw and Staubach played in an era in which there was no free agancy or salary cap. They were surrounded by much, much better talent on both sides of the ball, than Brady's has had to work with.

Obviously, this horrid Eli season has affected your judgment and logic. Can you recall Brady having anything close to as bad a season as Eli has had this year?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

What rant?? Because I dared to disagree with you I get lumped in with Rusty, who, incidently. is Brady's biggest critic?? How else do you want me to take your statements, if not literal? If you don't mean the things you say, than don't say them.

Those other QBs wouldn't have accomplished what Brady did...and has since. Even though he hasn't won a championship since 2005, he's brought his team to the brink on two occasions, and has put his team in contention every year. Comparing him to Peyton Manning, a/k/a the Picasso of Choke Artists, is ridiculous.

Montana, Bradshaw and Staubach played in an era in which there was no free agancy or salary cap. They were surrounded by much, much better talent on both sides of the ball, than Brady's has had to work with.

Obviously, this horrid Eli season has affected your judgment and logic. Can you recall Brady having anything close to as bad a season as Eli has had this year?

[/QUOTE]

are u drunk? Not only is this rant more emotional than the original one but again you missed the point...you said they wouldn't have achieved what Brady did and I said based on their talent they could have especially on the same Pats teams Brady won with. What's hard to comprehend there? Yes I am saying Brees Rodgers and Peyton may very well have won with that clutch D, Adam Vinitieri and Bellichick the Head Coach. That's all. And what the hell does the 70's lack of a salary cap, etc...have to do with anything? I wasn't comparing Brady with Bradshaw and Staubach-I was using them to hilight my point above re: Brady and the other QBs-that Staubach may very well have won 4 SB with Steelers just like Bradshaw...holy crap were you out to lunch on this one TP-maybe I wrote in Chinese and didn't realize it...and Eli has nothing to do with this either

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

if Gronk, Mayo, and Volmer are not great picks,

The oft injured Gronk and Vollmer can't be great picks because they are oft injured, and Mayo was a top 10 pick; he's a good, but not great pick.

You have never crushed a single word I've said. Merry Christmas TC.

[/QUOTE]

You are pathetic.  

[/QUOTE]

Mods removed my reply to you. That's okay. Everybody here knows you lost what little credibility you had here long long ago. Nothing I could say would make it worse - it's that bad.

I guess they don't like my latest nickname for you. Too bad, it fits perfectly.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Rice has gained over 1000 yards 4 times and made the pro-bowl 3 times. Ridley has never seen a pro-bowl and had 1000 yards once. Rice is the 76th all-time leading rusher. Ridley isn't even in the top 250.

But leave it to you to try and spin and compare the two (as long as it makes BB look better, all is fair, right?).

[/QUOTE]

Many of our great players in years past were infamously left off Pro Bowl rosters suspiciously.

[/QUOTE]

(we'll try this again)

Right, everything is a deep dark plot for you when the facts make you look like the phony that you are.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

You backed yourself in a corner. BB hasn't drafted 1 great player in his 32 high draft picks or whatever

[/QUOTE]

I didn't say that. I said in my view he had no "great picks". I did say he had a few good ones. He has a few great players, but they weren't "great picks" due to either too many injuries or being a very high pick anyway.

Maybe you and I have a different defintion of what a "great pick" is.

But I try to avoid this little trap the BB-GM ball washers lay because it simply ends up in a watered down micro-arguments about a bunch of individual players and strays from the heart of the matter; which is exactly what the washers want with that tactic. That's NEVER going to work arguing with a homer, because they underrate the other team's players, and overrate ours (as just proven with my remarks about Rice/Ridley).

You're having homer delusions if you think you're flattening anything TC.

Reiss said: "here's what I'd say about Belichick's draft record: He doesn't miss too often on the first-rounders that often make up the core of a team, but the second and third rounds have been trouble spots for him. I don't think that's dreadful. That probably puts him in the same category as most of his competitors,"

Mediocre.

[/QUOTE]

Reiss is a Brady lover and never criticized him for 6 straight postseasons of mediocre or inconsistent play.

[/QUOTE]

That's because Reiss and the rest of the world, unlike you, know Brady has mostly been quite good in the playoffs right along.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Truechamp! Can I play in the game "who have the Ravens drafted that is good"?

Arthur Jones - very good 300 pound defensive tackle...those guys don't grow on trees. 5th round

Dennis Pitta - one of the better tightends in football. 4th round

Ed Dickson - solid tight end averaging 25-50 catches a year.3rd round

Tyrod Taylor - backup QB who has done as much as Mallett (who rusty thinks is worth a 7th overrall pick) 6th round...imagine that?

Pernell McPhee - 6th round defensive lineman who got 6 sacks two years ago - you would probably put him in the hall of fame next to BJGE!

Torrey Smith - explosive wide receiver...even you heard of this guy, right? 2nd round pick. If you haven't heard of him just try to imagine McCourty...now imagine this guy running by him like he is standing still for a touchdown.

Jimmy Smith - starting corner - yeah he's pretty good - hasn't had to make the switch to safety yet. 1st round

Bernard Pierce - running back. Let's just say if he was here you wouldn't be talking about BJGE. 3rd round

Kelechi Osemele - guard. Started every game for the defending Super Bowl Ravens. 2nd round. will miss Sunday's game for back surgery and will be sidelined for 3 months

Matt Elam - safety...looks promising. 1st round

Now there are also another 10 guys still on their roster or in the NFL. I also didn't go beyond their first round selection in this year's draft class, but there are 6 of them on their roster and four of them are regular contributers. Now I'm not a Raven's fan, so I can't sit here and tell you every little thing about these players, but I can tell you most of them are regular contributers and all of them have SUPER BOWL RINGS.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

are u drunk? Not only is this rant more emotional than the original one but again you missed the point...you said they wouldn't have achieved what Brady did and I said based on their talent they could have especially on the same Pats teams Brady won with.

RESPONSE: Put the spiked egg nog down for a minute and read carefully...I...disagree...with...your...premise...that..these other QBs could have achieved what Brady has with his Patriots' teams. Comprende? Capische?? Understand??? Got it????  

What's hard to comprehend there? Yes I am saying Brees Rodgers and Peyton may very well have won with that clutch D, Adam Vinitieri and Bellichick the Head Coach. That's all.

RESPONSE: And I strongly disagree. Brees can't play outside in the cold to save his life. Rodgers hasn't done it long enough or consistently enough to put himself in Brady's league...and...seemingly, always gets hurt. Peyton Manning is another guy who has troubles outside in the cold and wind, and is The Picasso of Choke Artists. BUT...I said this last time. What is it that you don't understand?

And what the hell does the 70's lack of a salary cap, etc...have to do with anything? I wasn't comparing Brady with Bradshaw and Staubach-I was using them to hilight my point above re: Brady and the other QBs-that Staubach may very well have won 4 SB with Steelers just like Bradshaw...holy crap were you out to lunch on this one TP-maybe I wrote in Chinese and didn't realize it...and Eli has nothing to do with this either

RESPONSE: Obviously, what we have here is a failure to communicate. I don't know how I can be any clearer. Guess your so used to trying to decipher Rusty's jibberish, that the straight and forward eludes you.

[/QUOTE]

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Arthur Jones - very good 300 pound defensive tackle...those guys don't grow on trees. 5th round

Tyrod Taylor - backup QB who has done as much as Mallett (who rusty thinks is worth a 7th overrall pick) 6th round...imagine that?

Pernell McPhee - 6th round defensive lineman who got 6 sacks two years ago - you would probably put him in the hall of fame next to BJGE!

Torrey Smith - explosive wide receiver...even you heard of this guy, right? 2nd round pick. If you haven't heard of him just try to imagine McCourty...now imagine this guy running by him like he is standing still for a touchdown.

Jimmy Smith - starting corner - yeah he's pretty good - hasn't had to make the switch to safety yet. 1st round

Bernard Pierce - running back. Let's just say if he was here you wouldn't be talking about BJGE. 3rd round

Kelechi Osemele - guard. Started every game for the defending Super Bowl Ravens. 2nd round. will miss Sunday's game for back surgery and will be sidelined for 3 months

Now there are also another 10 guys still on their roster or in the NFL. I also didn't go beyond their first round selection in this year's draft class, but there are 6 of them on their roster and four of them are regular contributers. Now I'm not a Raven's fan, so I can't sit here and tell you every little thing about these players, but I can tell you most of them are regular contributers and all of them have SUPER BOWL RINGS.

[/QUOTE]

Y'all are missing the point. Even if every other team in the NFL has drafted as poorly as the Patriots have since 2006...what difference does it make? The bottom line remains that the Patriots are drafting poorly. By doing so, they are squandering, and have squandered,  a golden opportunity to win several more championships, before Tom Brady is done. The poor drafts are the reason why their secondary has been terrible over the past few years...why they have no pass rush...why their OL is relatively weak at RG and OC, and why they lack quality WRs with which to surround Brady. This is undeniable, unless folks here choose to join the Patriots' chapter of the Ostrich Club...and bury their heads in the sand.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

are u drunk? Not only is this rant more emotional than the original one but again you missed the point...you said they wouldn't have achieved what Brady did and I said based on their talent they could have especially on the same Pats teams Brady won with.

RESPONSE: Put the spiked egg nog down for a minute and read carefully...I...disagree...with...your...premise...that..these other QBs could have achieved what Brady has with his Patriots' teams. Comprende? Capische?? Understand??? Got it????  

What's hard to comprehend there? Yes I am saying Brees Rodgers and Peyton may very well have won with that clutch D, Adam Vinitieri and Bellichick the Head Coach. That's all.

RESPONSE: And I strongly disagree. Brees can't play outside in the cold to save his life. Rodgers hasn't done it long enough or consistently enough to put himself in Brady's league...and...seemingly, always gets hurt. Peyton Manning is another guy who has troubles outside in the cold and wind, and is The Picasso of Choke Artists. BUT...I said this last time. What is it that you don't understand?

And what the hell does the 70's lack of a salary cap, etc...have to do with anything? I wasn't comparing Brady with Bradshaw and Staubach-I was using them to hilight my point above re: Brady and the other QBs-that Staubach may very well have won 4 SB with Steelers just like Bradshaw...holy crap were you out to lunch on this one TP-maybe I wrote in Chinese and didn't realize it...and Eli has nothing to do with this either

RESPONSE: Obviously, what we have here is a failure to communicate. I don't know how I can be any clearer. Guess your so used to trying to decipher Rusty's jibberish, that the straioght and forward eludes you.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

ok failure to communicate on both ends and we will agree to disagree...i will say that I understand ur certain lack of objectivity here as a Pats/Brady fan

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Y'all are missing the point. Even if every other team in the NFL has drafted as poorly as the Patriots have since 2006...what difference does it make? The bottom line remains that the Patriots are drafting poorly. By doing so, they are squandering, and have squandered,  a golden opportunity to win several more championships, before Tom Brady is done. The poor drafts are the reason why their secondary has been terrible over the past few years...why they have no pass rush...why their OL is relatively weak at RG and OC, and why they lack quality WRs with which to surround Brady. This is undeniable, unless folks here choose to join the Patriots' chapter of the Ostrich Club...and bury their heads in the sand.

[/QUOTE]

now here I can't see how anyone can say ur not being fair tho of course some will...i think u would agree with what I said earlier in this thread: Bellichick is a legendary DC-a great HC-an average GM

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Sorry bud, I guess you didn't read the thread. Babe has once again put stipulations on his argument that BB is a bad GM. We can only look at the rounds 1-3 and we are looking for "great picks". By Babes definition Rob Gronkowski,  you know, the guy who caught more tds then any player in history his 1st 3 years, is NOT a great pick in the 2nd round, neither is Mayo, former ROY and team captain who leads his team in tackles every year, neither are Ridley or Vareen.....oh but Bernard Pierce is?!?!

Mccourty? No, that guy sucks, when you have an agenda to push, but to the rest of the free world he is a very good safety. Volmer. ?..nope, Solder, uh uh, chandler, Hightower, Dobson, Collins? Anyway, the point is, if Gronk, and Mayo don't make the cut as great picks then nobody you put on your list would either.

Wait....BERNARD PIERCE would make us forget about BJGE?  Do you realize how foolish that makes you look? i guess when you have some sort of vendetta against BB, you say dumb things like Bernard pierce is a great pick in the 3rd round but Ridley amd Vareen are not.

But let's just compare his numbers to our ex undrafted FA BJGE who has 4,000 yards, 42 tds and a 3.9 ypc average, while Pierce the great 3rd round pick you mentioned is a leader in the industry with 950 yards a 3.7 ypc and is a red zone monster with, count em, THREE TDS!

Oh but thats right, a running backs ability to punch the ball in the end zone has no bearing on how good he is, only yards per carry are important...at least when you have to back up your asinine assertion that BJGE sucked.. lol. 

You've both been sucker punched in the bean bag with your argument. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Yeah guys, Rob Gronkowski isn't a great pick, because he is injured but Dennis Pita who just came off injured reserve is a great pick.....must be because his numbers are much better then Gronks?

No, no Ed Dickson is a great pick, if BB wasn't so stubborn he would not drafted that bum Gronk, and waited till the next round to secure that great pick Ed Dickson you're talking up....Then we would have an ultimate red zone taRget as his ONE TD in his last 27 games shows us. Oh, man this is fun.

Torrey Smith, well, he would be the deep threat we all know we need. He does catch the deep ball well, and is surely a great pick......but wait, what's this? Is he currently the only receiver in NFL history to catch less then 50% of his targets? On 131 targets he has only caught 62 passes. As we dig deeper we see that he actually catches 48 % of his targets  for his career. I mean your the guy telling us how much Amendola sucks as he is catching 70% of his targets. ?..oh but Smith is a redzone nightmare,  practically unstoppable in the end zone as we can see by his 4 tds this year....

Sections
Shortcuts