3rd TE??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeffab. Show jeffab's posts

3rd TE??

Well, Lee Smith has already been cut and now Mike Reiss is reporting Yeatman is cut as well.....kind of odd, no?

http://twitter.com/#!/MikeReiss

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from patthepatriot666. Show patthepatriot666's posts

Re: 3rd TE??

algie eater

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from brdbreu. Show brdbreu's posts

PROBably hope they mke it to the practice squad. means we need the o line help even more

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from msteven. Show msteven's posts

Crumpler on speed dial???

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Yeatman and Smith!

Expected one to be cut, not both.

Where do we need help more, safety or TE?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats1977. Show pats1977's posts

Not big of a fan of Crumpler. The guy dropped an easy catch in the playoffs last year. I know we don't really need him in the passing game with all the weapons we have on offense, but when you can be that wide open because the other guys are getting all the attentions of the opposing team defense, you've got to make a wide open catch; especially in the post-season. What the hell did he do to help protect Brady in the playoff game. Well, I'm strongly clinging to the hope that BB is not reserving a spot for him and has other plans to fill in the 3rd TE spot.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Maybe we bring in another Gronk! 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: 3rd TE??:
    [QUOTE]Not big of a fan of Crumpler. The guy dropped an easy catch in the playoffs last year. I know we don't really need him in the passing game with all the weapons we have on offense, but when you can be that wide open because the other guys are getting all the attentions of the opposing team defense, you've got to make a wide open catch; especially in the post-season. What the hell did he do to help protect Brady in the playoff game. Well, I'm strongly clinging to the hope that BB is not reserving a spot for him and has other plans to fill in the 3rd TE spot.
    Posted by pats1977[/QUOTE]

I don't see Alge Crumpler coming through that door. He's done as a Patriot.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]Not big of a fan of Crumpler. The guy dropped an easy catch in the playoffs last year. I know we don't really need him in the passing game with all the weapons we have on offense, but when you can be that wide open because the other guys are getting all the attentions of the opposing team defense, you've got to make a wide open catch; especially in the post-season. What the hell did he do to help protect Brady in the playoff game. Well, I'm strongly clinging to the hope that BB is not reserving a spot for him and has other plans to fill in the 3rd TE spot.

I agree he should of made that catch, but is was no gimme catch. Christ, Daniel Graham would of dropped ten of those in a month. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

i will end up on giants?
    I wanted Yeatman

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Best hope, nobody else wants lacrosse player Yeatman on their own 53 because he has no football experience.  He then goes onto the practice squad. 

Maybe this is a good year for picking up serviceable tight ends.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kjfitone. Show kjfitone's posts

I'm with you on that. Good guy but didn't show much of anything last year other than a few penalties and that horrendous drop in the jets game. If he had made that easy catch the outcome most likely would have been different. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

ALGE....!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]ALGE....!
    Posted by NOISE[/QUOTE]

NO thanks

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macrawn. Show Macrawn's posts

I'm really surprised both were cut. If Gronk gets hurt they have no blocking TE. Maybe they hope to land someone decent on the practice squad for emergencies. 

Actually it's probably likely they can get a decent TE to clear waivers and land on the practice squad. 

I guess that's the price the team is paying for carrying a heavy d-line rotation. 

Sections
Shortcuts