4 Pats named to Pro Football Focus All-Pro team

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Re: 4 Pats named to Pro Football Focus All-Pro team

Well, this must be bittersweet for TCal... 

=D

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

Yawn... Not sure what this proves. I think even a lot of Mayo's detractors on these boards believe he is consistent. They just want to see more big plays, more leadership and more fire in general from him. Personally, I think that he had a decent year. Four forced fumbles and a pick make him responsible for 1/8 all turnovers this defense created, and only McCourty (5 picks and 2 FF) had more.

I am not so sure I agree with McCourty making the second team. Are there really that few good free safeties in the NFL that a guy who only played part of the season there gets second team? He was an improvement over Chung/Gregory/Wilson, but mostly because he "GTFB" (as Ty Law would say).  

I think there are so many of these stupid lists now, that people feel the need to put different players on them to make their list stand out. Honestly, I have never read Pro Football Focus before, looks like it is a Sabermetrics approach for Football...

I remember reading an article about Sabermetrics and which teams relied the most on them in the MLB. I know the Red Sox (missed the last three playoffs) relied the most on Sabermetrics while the Giants (winners of two of the last three World Series) ranked pretty close to the bottom.

I take it all with a grain of salt...

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Yep, this proves I'm wrong and Mayo is a complete/Perfect player currently and there is no need for any sort of improvement.  I apologize to Mr. Mayo and anyone on this board I might have offended by even thinking he was lacking in any area of his game.

hey ricky are you calling for Hamas to get out of Gaza?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

I guess all pro linebackers arent supposed to tackle running backs on the goal line when they come free through the middle right? Thats probably not his responsibility. Better to just let him score.  I guess that mean ol' Ray Ray should have been more generous. Boy that Mayo is a nice guy. If I had a daughter.....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:

I guess all pro linebackers arent supposed to tackle running backs on the goal line when they come free through the middle right? Thats probably not his responsibility. Better to just let him score.  I guess that mean ol' Ray Ray should have been more generous. Boy that Mayo is a nice guy. If I had a daughter.....

This isn't the "real" all pro team  (which Mayo didn't make).  Not really sure what What Pro Football Focus is, I never heard of it.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

that mayo guy sucks -_-

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to ricky12684's comment:

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

Yep, this proves I'm wrong and Mayo is a complete/Perfect player currently and there is no need for any sort of improvement.  I apologize to Mr. Mayo and anyone on this board I might have offended by even thinking he was lacking in any area of his game.

hey ricky are you calling for Hamas to get out of Gaza?

this isn't the thread for that kid. if you would like to create a thread about the middle east i will happily take you to school. try and stay Pro Football Focused lol.

Why do you and Rusty think you must take people to school, Expose them, own them?  This is the Internet full of anonymous people who deep down really don't care. That said, are you a Palestinian? Arab? From the Area? Jew hater?  What's your M.O.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

congrats to all of them, vollmer has really impressed even though he was playing injured all year.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

that mayo guy sucks -_-

It's the Rusty with the XYY Cromosome.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

"lmao wow tcal you're exposing yourself and all of your other accounts. i would have never thought you would be one to troll on multiple accounts. this isn't a mayo thread, why are you so defensive kid?"

Mayo was mentioned in the cut and paste piece that you posted.  So it is in a way about him.  I simply took the opportunity to say I was wrong about him and apologies for it.  How's that being a troll, Exposed and associated with having multiple accounts???

You should be hornored I chose you and your thread to come clean about being wrong on.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to ricky12684's comment:

plus you already admitted that you will do anything to counter whatever rockscummy does. you're not fooling me kid.

Yes, and that would include [maybe] exaggerating my feelings for Mayo "not really being that good".  But you can't be fooled right?  How about the ND thread when you said Sandusky should coach there......Hilarious, yet I counter balanced it, lol.  I got my Degree in EE from Purdue and can't stand ND.  If you dig deep enough in my past posts you will find that.

Also not to crash your world too hard but TripleOG has admitted to being Jerry Springer (I believe).  I was kmax for 3 years and tcal for the last 4.  That's it dude......sorry.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

It won't post the image from my iPhone.  Let me try my BB

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Still won't post the image.  Oh well.  So ricky since no one else cares about this thread why the love for the Palestinians?  I'm sure this will get the thread count up.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

1View Full Size Image

I found that thread by Z about posting images and found that TinyPic entry.  Images are really small though. That's my Purdue hat infront of my post saying I hate ND. 

see ricky you actually don't know sh!t.  This is the internet no one know anything about anyone or what their true beliefs are. So lighten up and have fun with it.  Just a word of advise, don't always think your the smartest person in the room and stop acting like you have it all figured out....that's so Rusty.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

That's better

Sections
Shortcuts