4 Pats named to Pro Football Focus All-Pro team

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Re: 4 Pats named to Pro Football Focus All-Pro team

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

Yep, this proves I'm wrong and Mayo is a complete/Perfect player currently and there is no need for any sort of improvement.  I apologize to Mr. Mayo and anyone on this board I might have offended by even thinking he was lacking in any area of his game.

hey ricky are you calling for Hamas to get out of Gaza?

nope israeli settlements and has a good point too

tcal u strike me as one of those" tough talking" righties who thinks he tells it like it is

amusing

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

What are the injustices and if you we're king of America (since a President doesn't really have any power) what would you do to stop these injustice's?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

In response to ricky12684's comment:

In response to FrnkBnhm's comment:

Yawn... Not sure what this proves. I think even a lot of Mayo's detractors on these boards believe he is consistent. They just want to see more big plays, more leadership and more fire in general from him. Personally, I think that he had a decent year. Four forced fumbles and a pick make him responsible for 1/8 all turnovers this defense created, and only McCourty (5 picks and 2 FF) had more.

I am not so sure I agree with McCourty making the second team. Are there really that few good free safeties in the NFL that a guy who only played part of the season there gets second team? He was an improvement over Chung/Gregory/Wilson, but mostly because he "GTFB" (as Ty Law would say).  

I think there are so many of these stupid lists now, that people feel the need to put different players on them to make their list stand out. Honestly, I have never read Pro Football Focus before, looks like it is a Sabermetrics approach for Football...

I remember reading an article about Sabermetrics and which teams relied the most on them in the MLB. I know the Red Sox (missed the last three playoffs) relied the most on Sabermetrics while the Giants (winners of two of the last three World Series) ranked pretty close to the bottom.

I take it all with a grain of salt...

yawn.. in bold says it all. thanks for the rant and the tangent you should write to BDC and tell them to take the article off their website. 

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/extra_points/

sounds like spite to me. mr. circular arguments. :)

It is not spite at all. That is very nice that pro football focus put Mayo and McCourty on their all-pro team. Maybe if they had known they had received this "honor" they would have actually covered the Raven receivers...

I think Mayo is a good player. I think he takes too much abuse on these boards for not being flashier or talking more, but I am not sure he is one of the top three LBs in the NFL. As for McCourty, he was a good safety when Talib was in the games, but what did he do on Sunday other than line-up 15 yards off the ball, back pedal on the snap and make tackles after passes were completed 15-20 yards down field (oh, he also got beaten on the first Boldin TD).

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

What are the injustices and if you we're king of America (since a President doesn't really have any power) what would you do to stop these injustice's?

uhhh murder, apartheid, genocide, displacement, dehumanization, torture, land theft, theft of resources...etc.

what would i do to stop it? i would stop being the biggest supporter and funder of israel. i would stop denying their crimes and protecting them via dishonest media. i would stop protecting israel from the UN and ICC condemning israel's crimes and illegal settlements. it's very simple. i would also get justice for my own american rachel corrie who was intentionally bull dozed to death and our government ignored it. if i were president in 1967 i would have taken isreal to war after what they did to the uss liberty and the americans on board... but that is now history.

it's becoming clear you don't know very much about the situation and it's pointless for me to go any further. if you really want to learn something about it go read some norman finkelstein, visit human rights websites and read about operation cast lead and others, read UN articles about how america veto's every attempt by the international community to do something, read about the International criminal court (ICC) and their finding on israel. read "the israel lobby", if you have netflix watch "palestine blues"... there is plenty of information available in writing and video.

Yes ricky but there are 2 sides to every story.  Every writer brings their own bias too their writings.  I can read countless stories slanted in either direction. Do you blame the Catholic Church for any of the injustices being perpetrated on the Palestinians?

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Those kookie Neturei Karta's are a funny group of Hasidics.  Not only do they support the ending of Isreal there huge supports of Ahmadinejad.  Talk about wasting our tax money.  The Hasidics are the biggest Welfare slugs in this country.

http://ab6d48a604ec23eb5eab-d8c49fbe0772e963d3cac076598f5474.r44.cf1.rackcdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/untitled.jpg

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

uhhh murder, apartheid, genocide, displacement, dehumanization, torture, land theft, theft of resources...etc.

what would i do to stop it? i would stop being the biggest supporter and funder of israel. i would stop denying their crimes and protecting them via dishonest media. i would stop protecting israel from the UN and ICC condemning israel's crimes and illegal settlements. it's very simple. i would also get justice for my own american rachel corrie who was intentionally bull dozed to death and our government ignored it. if i were president in 1967 i would have taken isreal to war after what they did to the uss liberty and the americans on board... but that is now history.

it's becoming clear you don't know very much about the situation and it's pointless for me to go any further. if you really want to learn something about it go read some norman finkelstein, visit human rights websites and read about operation cast lead and others, read UN articles about how america veto's every attempt by the international community to do something, read about the International criminal court (ICC) and their finding on israel. read "the israel lobby", if you have netflix watch "palestine blues"... there is plenty of information available in writing and video.

Yes ricky but there are 2 sides to every story.  Every writer brings their own bias too their writings.  I can read countless stories slanted in either direction. Do you blame the Catholic Church for any of the injustices being perpetrated on the Palestinians?

Israel say jump America say how high?