1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

Re: 47.5

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

Babe never credits any side of the ball as being responsible for all the scoring.  Reread the original post.  I add the fact that the O is more productive with Edelman as the #3 and back it up with the numbers that prove it.  Cut and dry thread yet the attack dogs come in to spread hate.

[/QUOTE]

Um, you were the first with the attacks, spreading the hate.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I just wish our offense would start carrying its weight, how many times has our defense had to bail them out? I mean its getting ridiculous. When our offense starts scoring three hundred points a game, then ill be impressed...until then it's just silly meaningless stats.

This defense has been carefully rebuilt over the last five years into the powerhouse that it is today...it's time for this spliced together yard sale offense to do something.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

im not complaining, but the amount of points has alot to do with the defense, special teams, and other teams lack of talent and brains. branch obviously is a shell of his former self, but i dont think you can say his cut is the reason the team has been scoring so many points.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to rtuinila's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

Babe never credits any side of the ball as being responsible for all the scoring.  Reread the original post.  I add the fact that the O is more productive with Edelman as the #3 and back it up with the numbers that prove it.  Cut and dry thread yet the attack dogs come in to spread hate.

[/QUOTE]

Um, you were the first with the attacks, spreading the hate.

[/QUOTE]

I see your a glass 1/2 empty guy.  I was spreading the love for Edelman.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I just wish our offense would start carrying its weight, how many times has our defense had to bail them out? I mean its getting ridiculous. When our offense starts scoring three hundred points a game, then ill be impressed...until then it's just silly meaningless stats.

This defense has been carefully rebuilt over the last five years into the powerhouse that it is today...it's time for this spliced together yard sale offense to do something.

[/QUOTE]

It's really funny how Rusty and a few of his accounts are trying to give all the credit to ST.  Mayo great, Brady shlub.