49ers Crabtree Under Investigation for Sexual Assault

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

49ers Crabtree Under Investigation for Sexual Assault

Let me stress that at present he has NOT been charged. He has been questioned by police, in the presence of his lawyer: http://www.sfgate.com/crime/article/49ers-Crabtree-sex-assault-investigation-4207109.php

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Re: 49ers Crabtree Under Investigation for Sexual Assault

In response to TexasPat's comment:

Let me stress that at present he has NOT been charged. He has been questioned by police, in the presence of his lawyer: http://www.sfgate.com/crime/article/49ers-Crabtree-sex-assault-investigation-4207109.php

Well at least if they go to the big game He knows what questions he will be asked For 2 weeks 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

In response to TexasPat's comment:

Well at least if they go to the big game He knows what questions he will be asked For 2 weeks 

on

true

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

Hope He Got CRABS If He Did It....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Why would you try to make love to a woman from the city you just embarassed and destroyed? It very well could be a trap, fool.

Anyway, I hope it's not true, not because of him, but because I don't want anyone raped or assualted sexually. Why NFL players, men who can get any woman they want ever force themselves on women is a mystery to me. Especially famous ones like Crabtree...or Roethlisberger. Women will gladly sleep with you, you're famous athletes. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ytsejamer1. Show Ytsejamer1's posts

Man...Crabtree would be stupid if this turns out to be true.  He's really blossomed this year as a player, becoming quite the offensive force for the 49ers.  Hope it's just a fake allegation with no one hurt or assaulted.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

In response to JRABBB's comment:

Wasn't Talib questioned for the same thing?

No no no that was Edelman...my bad.The patriot way...he he he.

Yes Edelman was investigated - no charges pressed/charges dropped.  So how is that the "Patriot" way?  Oh yeah, I get it - Pats get some bad press and it all must be true - okay, back to the skull ranch with you!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Except video evidence exonerated him but don't let facts get in the way.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

26 posts huh? Well, no chance of you having a troll in your genetic woodpile. We can rest easy.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

If I recall he groped a woman, he didnt force a woman. It is bad but at quite a different degree. But of course you dont recognize the difference because you either have no limits on your own behavior or you have never even touched a woman consentually.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

In response to portfolio1's comment:

If I recall he groped a woman, he didnt force a woman. It is bad but at quite a different degree. But of course you dont recognize the difference because you either have no limits on your own behavior or you have never even touched a woman consentually.

He did neither,

The evidence suggests that (Edelman) approached a woman on the dance floor and took her hand briefly. Review of the videotape indicates that the physical contact between the two was fleeting, prosecutors say, and did not meet the elements of any crime,” the Suffolk County District Attorney’s Office said in a statement.

So basically he bumped into a woman on the dance floor and she accused him of assault but the video showed nothing happened.  It's crazy how long a completely false accusation will stick to someone.  That's not an insult to you just a general statement.  

It's front page news when someone's accuse but buried on page 20 if they're exonerated.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

Boy oh Boy hpw pats fans paint a rosey picture when on of the pats players gropes a chick in a bar...laughable.

I wonder how that girl feels about the pats and their so called 'patriot way'?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

Boy oh Boy hpw pats fans paint a rosey picture when on of the pats players gropes a chick in a bar...laughable.

I wonder how that girl feels about the pats and their so called 'patriot way'?

Bow oh Boy how the trolls come out to play.  Tell you what - give me your address, and I'll send you a check for a dollar - you can use it to help you buy a clue and a life.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

hey gr8bme- You can white wash the whole Edelman incident all you want. I just feel sorry for the victim .

That "patriot way" is becoming a punchline of sorts.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

In April 2006, Sanchez was arrested after a female USC student accused him of sexual assault. He was released from jail the following day and suspended. On June 3, 2006, the Los Angeles County District Attorney's office announced no charges would be filed, and Sanchez was reinstated, though he was disciplined by the football team for underage drinking and using false identification on the night he was arrested

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Isn't Harbaugh under investigation for f**king Smith?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

hey gr8bme- You can white wash the whole Edelman incident all you want. I just feel sorry for the victim .

That "patriot way" is becoming a punchline of sorts.

I don't need to whitewash anything - he didn't assault anyone.  Glad you feel sorry for "the victim," since you know, there isn't one.  Got brains?  Nope!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

It’s the moment that launched 1,000 memes, one that’s widely considered to be one of the creepiest in sports media history: a visibly drunk Joe Namath, during an ESPN-televised NFL game, leaning in to try to kiss reporter Suzy Kolber.

J-E-T-S   Jets Jets Jets

http://www.sportsgrid.com/nfl/suzy-kolber-talks-about-namath/

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

Is Edelman in prison because i haven't seen him play in quite awhile?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

Is Edelman in prison because i haven't seen him play in quite awhile?

Poor, poor JRABBB.  So mercifully free from the ravages of intelligence.  Tis a sad story really, yet another victim of Jetsitis, a mental disease suffered by millions of football fans who's team hasn't been relevant in decades.  Such a pity - but oh well, what can you say, in the end - a waste is a terrible thing to mind.  Nighty-night Leon, now take your meds like a good little Jets fan.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

So is in Edelman in jail??You never answered.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

Why would you try to make love to a woman from the city you just embarassed and destroyed? It very well could be a trap, fool.

Anyway, I hope it's not true, not because of him, but because I don't want anyone raped or assualted sexually. Why NFL players, men who can get any woman they want ever force themselves on women is a mystery to me. Especially famous ones like Crabtree...or Roethlisberger. Women will gladly sleep with you, you're famous athletes. 

I know nobody ever likes to look at it from this perspective, because we like to maintain women as yet another in the long . . .   lonnnnnnnnnnnnnng list of protected species, but the truth of the matter is that -- often enough -- stuff like this eventuates because women who want to be with the famous guy  (or -- you know -- whatever guy) get spurned and take what vengeance complicit police, courts and media allow them.

I'm not saying that's what happened here, or in any other specific case . . .   I'm just saying that I know from personal experience -- and I'll bet some of you do, too -- that it does, in fact, happen.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to p-mike's comment:

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

I know nobody ever likes to look at it from this perspective, because we like to maintain women as yet another in the long . . .   lonnnnnnnnnnnnnng list of protected species, but the truth of the matter is that -- often enough -- stuff like this eventuates because women who want to be with the famous guy  (or -- you know -- whatever guy) get spurned and take what vengeance complicit police, courts and media allow them.

I'm not saying that's what happened here, or in any other specific case . . .   I'm just saying that I know from personal experience -- and I'll bet some of you do, too -- that it does, in fact, happen.

So what your saying is that women are ok until their sister gets killed by that house .   Wow it makes sense now.    

Sections
Shortcuts