49ers vs Patriots Game Tread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

49ers vs Patriots Game Tread

Yes...I left out the h in thread....oh great

Glad I can't edit! Or delete the thread

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Re: 49ers vs Patriots Game Tread

That's ok, this thread will only be up for another 1,300 posts. So nobody will notice your mistake Lol!

Rocky, big game. What's your score prediction and why?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to Rocky's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yes...I left out the h in thread....oh great. Glad I can't edit! Or delete the thread

[/QUOTE]

This forum continues to show no improvement...and, despite that silly comment thread permanently affixed atop, no commemts or updates are forthcoming from Dottie. Why not simply admit to us that it's not going to ever get better, and remove that silly thread?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

The forecast is now for 37 degrees, 80 percent chance of rain, winds out of due east averaging 7 mph.  The forecast is for ice pellets at 4:00 pm shifting to rain by 7:00.  It's going to be bone chilling cold out there for the players.  Expect fumbles and slippery passes.  Long bombs will be particularly problematic if the rain kicks into high gear.  The Patriots should keep Colin Kaepernick contained in the pocket and see if he can hit some 40 yard bombs in the first half.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Casportsfan. Show Casportsfan's posts

Perfect weather for a team with one of the best run D's and run O's in the NFL.  That's 49er weather, not Pat weather.  Bring on the cold AND the snow.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In response to Casportsfan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Perfect weather for a team with one of the best run D's and run O's in the NFL.  That's 49er weather, not Pat weather.  Bring on the cold AND the snow.

[/QUOTE]

unhuh

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LOL!

Hate to tell you, but this is passing weather in New England. The game will not be won on the ground.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

Manningham Out.   That can't hurt the Pats.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from In_BB_We_Trust. Show In_BB_We_Trust's posts

I see the Pats offense playing tough against a very tough SF Defense. And I see the Pats defense completely dominating SF's Offense. I have never had as much confidence in our defense as Ive had right now. 

Pats 35 - 21

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Casportsfan. Show Casportsfan's posts

In response to NY-PATS-FAN4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LOL!

Hate to tell you, but this is passing weather in New England. The game will not be won on the ground.

[/QUOTE]

It may be passing weather in N.E, but it's still running weather in SF.  Our O is 12th in the NFL, not 29th or 30th like people seem to believe here.  If the Pat's O puts up points on the Niner D, the same can be said for the Niner O V Pat D matchup.  Your D is not going to dominate our O, and our D is not going to dominate your O. 

Face it.  It's a pretty even matchup.  The Texans gave up 37 V the Jags, 42 V the Packers, and 31 V the Lions before that Monday night game.  We are not the Texans.

Should be a good game.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Man, I'm hoping for snow!  Remember Patriots vs Titans game?  Or how about Patriots vs Bears? 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Should be a great game,but the Pats win 31-20.

I'm also enjoying the fact that every time a Texan player puts on his Lettermen jacket,they'll be reminded of the 42-14 beat down they received in Gillette.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

In response to mrmojo1120's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Should be a great game,but the Pats win 31-20.

I'm also enjoying the fact that every time a Texan player puts on his Lettermen jacket,they'll be reminded of the 42-14 beat down they received in Gillette.

[/QUOTE]

+1000 for the letterman jacket observation

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

In response to bosbruins2011cup's comment:
    [QUOTE]

49ers 31 Patriots 24

The patriots haven't seen a D as good as this and fans here are underestimating Kaepernick's arm and passing ability. The 49ers are 2-0 vs Rogers and Brees both wins were on the road. Should be a heck of a game unlike last week vs the Texans. The key will be can the niners get presure on brady and stop the patriots run game out of their base defense. Those will be the keys to the game. If the pats are forced to be one dimensional wich I think they will then this will be a niners victory. As good as Brady is and the pats passing game and offense is the niners D is to good to be beat by just passing. Enjoy the game everyone. I will be there wearing my Patrick Willis jersey happy to see my team play close to home in person!

[/QUOTE]

If the Pats are forced to be one dimensional, I think it's unlikely, I have full confidence that our running backs will be a force on the field regardless. All of them are playing and Bodden has fresh legs. I think many people are still underestimating the Pats defense. This game will be a good gauge for seeing exactly where the Pats are at as a team and I'm foreseeing another 2+ score victory in their favor.  41-17

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to patsfaninpa420's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

49ers 31 Patriots 24

The patriots haven't seen a D as good as this and fans here are underestimating Kaepernick's arm and passing ability. The 49ers are 2-0 vs Rogers and Brees both wins were on the road. Should be a heck of a game unlike last week vs the Texans. The key will be can the niners get presure on brady and stop the patriots run game out of their base defense. Those will be the keys to the game. If the pats are forced to be one dimensional wich I think they will then this will be a niners victory. As good as Brady is and the pats passing game and offense is the niners D is to good to be beat by just passing. Enjoy the game everyone. I will be there wearing my Patrick Willis jersey happy to see my team play close to home in person!

[/QUOTE]

If the Pats are forced to be one dimensional, I think it's unlikely, I have full confidence that our running backs will be a force on the field regardless. All of them are playing and Bodden has fresh legs. I think many people are still underestimating the Pats defense. This game will be a good gauge for seeing exactly where the Pats are at as a team and I'm foreseeing another 2+ score victory in their favor.  41-17

[/QUOTE]

Typical biased pats hommer know nothing honk...... you scored so much on the dolphins D last time so you will score 40 plus on ther niner d lol

[/QUOTE]

Nice, someone disagrees with you and you resort to racist name calling.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

[QUOTE]

49ers 31 Patriots 24

[/QUOTE]

You live in NE and your a 9 ers fan but your a bruins fan in 2011.   When they lose do you jump back on the pats band wagon?     Brady is going to kill the 9 ers.  He is on top of his game now.   Your ck is due to fall back to earth and what a perfect time.   

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

The natives are getting restless -already. Gonna be  long day and a good night for Pats fans.

Whatever falls out of the sky tonite it sounds ugly and cold.  I think the weather will cause more than a few misses. But I have full confidence in the Pats to deal with the elements, adjust their game, and outplay the 9'ers.  GO PATS!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Casportsfan. Show Casportsfan's posts

Of all the sports fans anywhere, you guys in Boston are lauded as the most knowledgeable and intelligent.  Yet time after time you guys display a complete lack of knowledge not only about your opponent, but about your own team.

Didn't Brady throw 6 tds V the Broncos in the playoffs last YR?  How did he do the next game?  Didn't Brady put up 45 V the Jets in 2010?  How did he do the next time they met?  I could go on and on here.  But it does not matter.  Selective memory seems to work great for you guys, but it's not an accurate reflection of reality.

Since 2011 the 49er D has faced some great QBs playing on top 5 Offenses.  Not only have they beaten the majority of those teams, but in most cases they've completely dominated the O. 

To suggest a 2 score victory not only severely, severely overestimates your defense, but it severely overestimates your O.  I mean, give me a FN break with that D.  It's playing better, but it's still a medicore middle of the road unti that's given up nearly 30 points to crap O's like the Jets and Bills.  Let's get some perspective for god sakes.

Congratulations on being the most arrogant, overembelishing fanbase in the NFL.  I see you refuse to relinquish the title you earned in 2007.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

[QUOTE]

Of all the sports fans anywhere, you guys in Boston are lauded as the most knowledgeable and intelligent.  Yet time after time you guys display a complete lack of knowledge not only about your opponent, but about your own team.

Didn't Brady throw 6 tds V the Broncos in the playoffs last YR?  How did he do the next game?  Didn't Brady put up 45 V the Jets in 2010?  How did he do the next time they met?  I could go on and on here.  But it does not matter.  Selective memory seems to work great for you guys, but it's not an accurate reflection of reality.

Since 2011 the 49er D has faced some great QBs playing on top 5 Offenses.  Not only have they beaten the majority of those teams, but in most cases they've completely dominated the O. 

To suggest a 2 score victory not only severely, severely overestimates your defense, but it severely overestimates your O.  I mean, give me a FN break with that D.  It's playing better, but it's still a medicore middle of the road unti that's given up nearly 30 points to crap O's like the Jets and Bills.  Let's get some perspective for god sakes.

Congratulations on being the most arrogant, overembelishing fanbase in the NFL.  I see you refuse to relinquish the title you earned in 2007.

[/QUOTE]

How did STL [2X] and the Fins stuff your offense? The Pats are capable of putting big numbers up on offense those teams weren't. Oh, and don't forget the Vikings. Show a little humility when you are in other people's houses.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Peter KingPeter King        @SI_PeterKing

Jets, Giants, Pats all have NFL permission and encouragement to commemorate #Newtown on helmets. All players will wear.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Sections
Shortcuts