49ers vs Patriots Game Tread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Re: 49ers vs Patriots Game Tread

In response to Schumpeters-Ghost's comment:
    [QUOTE]

This is why the horsedung losses early in the year matter.

They are playing road games in the Playoffs now.

[/QUOTE]

exactly which josh blew

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from brazilnut. Show brazilnut's posts

In response to Rodimus77's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to csylvia79's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Ohh well...

ST- F-

O- D

D- D

[/QUOTE]

Turnovers were too costly. Brady Int, Ridley fumble, Vereen fumble, and another Brady int. With all that said, Pats still had a chance until that ST breakdown and of course Arrington remembering that he is Kyle Arrington.

[/QUOTE]

One int was def on Brady... The other was a Hern footstep, flinch... but in his defense he just got lit up last play... bad play call josh!

[/QUOTE]

Agree

[/QUOTE]

YEP. Can't expect to turn the ball over four times, especially when we were close to scoring at least once that I remember.  Maybe twice.  Good comeback that fell short, but still put up 34 points on the best defense.  If we meet them in Superbowl with everyone healthy, they better watch out.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to MoreRings' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Ohh well...

ST- F-

O- D

D- D

[/QUOTE]

Turnovers were too costly. Brady Int, Ridley fumble, Vereen fumble, and another Brady int. With all that said, Pats still had a chance until that ST breakdown and of course Arrington remembering that he is Kyle Arrington.

[/QUOTE]

STs stunk the whole game. The fake punt was HUGE as well.

[/QUOTE]

Fake punt was huge

[/QUOTE]

Wish we had a replay of that. Arrington was so bad you could have taken somebody out of the stands and they would have done better.

[/QUOTE]

iv ebeen saying htis for a couple years. he does not belong in the secondary. specail teams he is a pretty good tackler usually. bout time bb figured= that out. if dennard is out, he betta get someone of f the street

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to bosbruins2011cup's comment:
    [QUOTE]

49ers 41 pats 34

Not far off from my prediction eat some humble pie patsie homers. Be thankful the niners stopped passing and played soft coverege only reason this game wasn't a laugher. Respect a good oponent its somehting many pats fans can't seem to grasp. I honestly hope this is a super bowl preview as I honestly believe these are the two best teams in football.

[/QUOTE]

Patsie homers?  What do you expect on a Patriots fan forum?  

I think most rational Pats fans thought this would be a close game; others were deluded because of the smack-down win against the Texans, whom many believed was the 'best' team in football.  

Congrats to the 9ers on a solid victory.  I would love to see a rematch in the Super Bowl.  But please, don't come here rubbing it in peoples faces and calling us "patsie homers" when this is a Patriots fan forum.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to IrishMob7's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

49ers 41 pats 34

Not far off from my prediction eat some humble pie patsie homers. Be thankful the niners stopped passing and played soft coverege only reason this game wasn't a laugher. Respect a good oponent its somehting many pats fans can't seem to grasp. I honestly hope this is a super bowl preview as I honestly believe these are the two best teams in football.

[/QUOTE]

Patsie homers?  What do you expect on a Patriots fan forum?  

I think most rational Pats fans thought this would be a close game; others were deluded because of the smack-down win against the Texans, whom many believed was the 'best' team in football.  

Congrats to the 9ers on a solid victory.  I would love to see a rematch in the Super Bowl.  But please, don't come here rubbing it in peoples faces and calling us "patsie homers" when this is a Patriots fan forum.

[/QUOTE]

I have a ton of a respect for the patriots team but living here and being a life long niners fan from the callers to sports radio and people in public or co workers laughed at the 49ers even giving the pats a game. I thought it would be close and thought the winner would be a pickup. Being at the game I found it funny how many pats fans where heading out the stadium with a lop sided score.

[/QUOTE]

I understand your frustration; I've lived in the Northern Virginia area for most of my life and cannot stand Redskins fans even though they suck.  

I'm just saying, it doesn't do any good to come here and rub it in anybody's face.  Most of us here knew the 9ers would be a tough out.  Congrats to you and the rest of your fans; you have a very good team to be excited about.

8. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts