4th down for McDaniel !!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from HelmetofLeather. Show HelmetofLeather's posts

4th down for McDaniel !!

There is only one Patriot who I've consistantly been negative towards since his arrival (re) JOSHY BOY....We  can run the ball and with these new WR's what better way to mix them in than some strong running followed by play action. Been screaming this for years now(Leatherhelmet) but NO!!! Still coming out passing with no clue as to how to attack a D. He  gained "Attention" as a wonder boy after INHERITING  Charlie Weis' well oiled machine. He drafted TEBOW in the FIRST ROUND then crashed and burned in Denver .Somehow convinced BB to waste a roster spot with TEBOW again. He is the George W of NFL coaches.

This TD drive now vs Tampa is the kind of O we CAN be.  Less SPREAD with Brady unprotected and more RUN followed by Play action. This Offense will be fine as long as we reign in our  ADHD like coordinator...............or cut ties...

JOSHY BOY HAS TO GO!!!!  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from HelmetofLeather. Show HelmetofLeather's posts

Re: 4th down for McDaniel !!

Hate to say it but since Baltimore is no longer using their "Identity"............

With Ridley running hard (Vereen) etc....Big Fast WR's that will develop......and finally A DEFENSE !!!!

"Don't touch my Leatherhelmet!!"

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from HelmetofLeather. Show HelmetofLeather's posts

Anyone ready to jump on the bandwagon yet???

"Don't touch my Leatherhelmet!!"

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

wonderboy's system has kept us close to another return to the SB.........it's not like we have had losing seasons

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

All I am going to say is McD calls a play he BELIEVES the offense can execute.  Otherwise, why call it?  Is it his fault the play does not work at that time when we may have seen the same play work in other games?  Come on...  players are the one who need to execute.

AGCSBill, just a fan havin' fun!!

6. This post has been removed.