4th Seed> 3rd Seed

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

4th Seed> 3rd Seed

1. First game is against Indy. Would be an easy win.

2. Most importantly, first game is against HOU. Why is that important?

3. Should you beat HOU, Manning doesn't get that extra week to prepare for you.

3rd point I think is the most crucial. The Pats defense isn't one that can just beat someone rushing 4. It'll be about scheme's and blitzes. You give Manning an extra week to prepare, you're playing with fire. I wouldn't be too nervous playing a Kubiak led team with an extra week.

Not saying the Pats should tank, but it wouldn't bother me entirely if Mallett started week 17.

That being said, Bal doesn't seem like it can win a game, so it may not matter anyways

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

Re: 4th Seed> 3rd Seed

i would not tank any games, but i do agree that the pats will be better off with the 4th seed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

I also like this team more as an underdog than as a favorite. If the Jets can make it to back to back AFC championships as a 5/6 seed, then the Pats should be able to make a Super Bowl

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

Not sure that Baltimore is going to win another game this year. They may end up being the wildcard.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In response to ccnsd's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Not sure that Baltimore is going to win another game this year. They may end up being the wildcard.

[/QUOTE]

not concerned about teh wildcard round. more concerned about going to denver after.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

In response to seattlepat70's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

not concerned about teh wildcard round. more concerned about going to denver after.

[/QUOTE]

I believe that the Pats are a better team then Denver. The Pats play like they did tonight and they do not have a chance though. I would rather play Denver in New England but the Pats are an excellant snow team. Altitude of course is worrysome but I would rather play in Denver with a healthy Gronk than in New England without him.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to seattlepat70's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I believe that the Pats are a better team then Denver. The Pats play like they did tonight and they do not have a chance though. I would rather play Denver in New England but the Pats are an excellant snow team. Altitude of course is worrysome but I would rather play in Denver with a healthy Gronk than in New England without him.

[/QUOTE]

Manning has a 16:2 TD:INT ratio at home against a 15:8 on the road. The Super fast no huddle might be more difficult to operate on the road as well.

Knowshon has been surprisingly good as well. I thought they would be done once McGahee went down; seems like they got better.

Should it come to NE-DEN, it will be another classic

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

In response to ipotnyc's comment:
    [QUOTE]

If Houston loses to the Vikes in Minny (possible) or the Colts in Indy, would Houston drop to the 2nd seed? If tied with Denver at 13-3?  Would it be conference record tiebreaker?

[/QUOTE]

No. HOU beat Den. HOU needs to lose 2 games for Den to take the 1 (and Den needs to win their games)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from sml1210. Show sml1210's posts

Neither is good.

Loss means they will have to beat Denver and Houston on the road in some combination on successive weeks. Denver is a much different team now than they were earlier in the season...

Sections
Shortcuts