5 Guys you would sit

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from FOWLER8196. Show FOWLER8196's posts

Re: 5 Guys you would sit

nobody.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lexlib. Show lexlib's posts

i'd say let the players take some snaps then depending on the flow of the game, start resting them one at a time not all at once.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dwhite1220. Show dwhite1220's posts

1) Moss
    2) Welker
    3) Mayo
    4)Warren
    5) Wilfork  and   Brady after a couple drives.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubbazilla. Show bubbazilla's posts

mvp, u steal all your ideas from talk shows and others. your next original idea would be your FIRST!

MVPKILLA IS A TROLL AND A MORON. HE HAS NEVER MADE A VALID POINT IN HIS LIFE AND WOULDN'T KNOW THE GAME OF FOOTBALL IF IT BIT HIM IN THE *ASS.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

bubba you have a good point there, you are totally wrong of course but yup you have a really good point.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

"I see.  So to pats fans the colts are qualified cowards.  Its not about sitting players, because, of course, the pats have done that and per this thread may do it again, its about sitting players when undefeated. 

Gotcha - as clear as mud. " - Underdogg

First of all Underdogg I have not condemned the Colts at all for benching their starters as I love the fact that the threw the game away because I didnt want you to go 16-0 and you very likely would have so I had no issue with benching your players. And since this is my thread it would be nice if you considered what I have said and not said before posting. Now with that said, people are giving your team sh*t because for one the Colts have *screwed good teams who fought for a playoff spot out of their rightful playoff spot by LETTING the Jets win and get back into the playoff picture. That is bogus a team like the Bronco's should get in and wont cause of your team. People are giving your team sh*t for backing down, you had a chance at history and you backed down, now i am happy you did cause i didnt want your BS team to do what we did so I loved it but i can see why people would call them cowards for that. I dont like seeing players benched because people pay good money for those seats but if your team was not going for 16-0 no one would care that you benched the starters the problems is more that you benched the starters when you could have gone for history and thats what was cowardly.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

"mvp, u steal all your ideas from talk shows and others. your next original idea would be your FIRST!

MVPKILLA IS A TROLL AND A MORON. HE HAS NEVER MADE A VALID POINT IN HIS LIFE AND WOULDN'T KNOW THE GAME OF FOOTBALL IF IT BIT HIM IN THE *ASS." - Bubbazilla

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA god you are pathetic. You cant even come up with an original insult you have to steal what I had to say about you you really are a moron.

The difference between you and me is that when I get a good idea from listening to a radio show and I want to use it to start a thread i man up and tell everyone right off the bat that this was not my idea but that I heard it on the radio and used to start a thread you however take something from the radio and almost word for word steal it and use it on this forum and then try and pass it off as your own original thought. But really you are just some dumb kid who does not know the game so you pretend to be one of the big boys by stealing other peoples thoughts and passing them off as your own in some pathetic way to make yourself seem older or wiser or more of a Pats fan. But news flash dumb sh*t you are in a forum full of long time Pats fans and we see through fakes like you in a heart beat so you never stood a chance with your fake *ass sh*t. Now go listen to Felger and then steal his idea's you lame *ass loser.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from johnmoore4. Show johnmoore4's posts

Ditka said it best on ESPN.  When you have a shot at greatness, you must take it.  Colts = wussies.  QED

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

I didn't think of that but sitting Steve Neal would also be a good idea. For one his back has played well for him and just got resigned and also we need him healthy for the play-offs. Our running game is a different kind of monster when he is in there blocking. We really miss Neal when he is hurt so let him sit this week.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tmot1234. Show tmot1234's posts

I wouldn't sit anyone unless they're dinged up. Possibly giving away the #3 seed could be a very bad move, and could even cost us home field advantage in the AFC Championship game if we can make it that far and someone upsets the Colts....which...considering their starters won't have played a game in almost a month....is very possible.

First things first obviously...but we want that #3 seed!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

I am not saying give the game away man, sitting starters doesn't mean we have to sit them the whole game or throw a game away or anything like that it just means take it easy on a few of the players. Like Brady has been dinged up for a few weeks now so maybe letting him take it easy in practice this week and then only play him a few series or something. Or maybe Brady plays but a guy like Steve Neal gets to sit so he can stay healthy. Or Ty Warren or who ever it may be. It would be stupid to not give some guys the rest they need.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from steve1581. Show steve1581's posts

Warren
    Wilfork
    Merriweather (play chung/sanders)
    Springs 
    Faulk
    Sammy Morris Fred taylor (start maroney/bjge)
    Brady

Hoyer can beat the texans

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

Hoyer can not beat the Texans lol no way

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from steve1581. Show steve1581's posts

Mankins and Neal as well 

Look to the practice squad to fill holes for this game. The texans are beatable with reserves...no question. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from steve1581. Show steve1581's posts

hahaha

have you watched him play

sorry bud, hoyer can beat the texans. 

They arent even that good

shut down johnson..... and pats win 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from steve1581. Show steve1581's posts

texans are destined for 8-8

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from steve1581. Show steve1581's posts

truth be told I think that the pats should start everyone for the first half

and then pulled regardless

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

Well I dont want to lose momentum by pulling everyone and throwing the game away but i do agree some guys need to rest up.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from expertmike. Show expertmike's posts

I'd sit Brady, Moss and Welker - and run the wildcat all day with Edelman or Stanbeck (sp?) - both can throw on any play.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from JaeD. Show JaeD's posts

wilfork - hurt
    warren - hurt
    welker - only so that brady has to throw to someone else
    kaczur - cause vollmer is in
    Faulk - need to get morris and taylor the majority of touches

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from steve1581. Show steve1581's posts

why get morris the touches when he will be "the guy" in the playoffs

maroneys benching was significant

let him play this week with bjge

rest the aged

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

5 guys they can't afford to lose

Brady
    Moss
    Welker
    Mayo
    Meriweather

I'm assuming that Wilfork won't play anyway since he's injured.  You could make a case that the pats are deep at safety so maybe TBC is more crucial.

That said, I would play them at least the first half.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from flip781. Show flip781's posts

Let these people recuperate for this entire game
    1)   BRADY
    2)   WILFOLK
    3)   WELKER
    4)   TY WARREN
    5)   FAULK

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 347pg. Show 347pg's posts

Killa
    Good thread.  I would not sit Welker or Brady.  I would ask them if they want to get Wes the single season reception total record.  I think he needs 22.  I would throw to him every other down.  Once he gets it I would sit them both.  That would show Indy what records are all about.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from achie. Show achie's posts

first series for all regulars and sit them. Beat the Texans with subs if we can.

Dogg, do they allow you on the colst board? You're crowding our Forum.

Sections
Shortcuts