5 OF 7 CONTRARIAN WINNERS IN WEEK 5: RAIDERS WON FOR AL, JETS DIDNT COVER, TB WHIPPED!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

5 OF 7 CONTRARIAN WINNERS IN WEEK 5: RAIDERS WON FOR AL, JETS DIDNT COVER, TB WHIPPED!

1. PATS BEAT JETS BUT THEY DON'T COVER THE 9 POINT SPREAD. jets stink but they wont be blowed out! sanchez will make his usual useless comeback. should be a classic ground and pound gane with the pats winning the war of attrition!

2. BILLS WILL POUND THE EAGS IN BUFFALO. dont take the 3 for the eags. THE eags are the biggest frauds of recent memory and the bills are for real. i see them knocking out vick in the second half and having a kafka sandwich when they go out to sack him. i said it BEFORE the season started.. the JETS will finish third in the AFC east with the bills in second. this is the week, things start to transition and everyone gets on the CONTRARIAN bandwagon per usual!

3. CINCY will beat the jax. dont take the 2 for jax. that defense is impressive, still not sold on the rook jax QB.  more impressed with the other rook in dalton! they will shoot up the jax on the road!

4. KC WILL BEAT THE COLTS and get on a mini-roll. dont take the 2 for the colts. no sympathy here. polian will continue to pay for letting manning's feelings get in the way of his organizational needs for a real backup QB. painter or collins, collins or painter.. who cares? KC isnt as bad as their record, COLTS are even WORSE than theirs!

5. BUCS WILL BEAT THE 49ERS in a close game. Tampa is the superiror team with the better QB. il  look to alex smith to be alex smith! bucs by 3, not the other way as the spread says!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: WEEK 5: 7 CONTRARIAN PICKS (GOING AGAINST THE SPREAD)..RAIDERS WINNING FOR AL, JETS COVER AS EAGS +COLTS ALSO FALL!

**** STUFF CHANGES. RAIDERs are the underdog vs the texans. but with andre johnson out indefinitely and AL davis now out permanently, i see the raider scoming in at the highest passion and relational-chemistry level and bringing some serious pain to houston. they will outground and pound the texans. before al died, was going with texans to cover. NO WAY in al's HELL do they do that. the raiderssss will just win BabaY.. THIS TIME FOR al!

saints will fall to the panthers, wont cover! CAROLINA'S offense is in the same league as the saints and their defense has more potential and likelihood to show up than the freakin saints. dont believe the hype.. the saints will be marching OUT deflated!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from weloveme2. Show weloveme2's posts

Re: WEEK 5: 7 CONTRARIAN PICKS..RAIDERS WINNING FOR AL, JETS+PANTHERS COVER AS EAGS +COLTS FALL!

and for the bears at the lions?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from startrightnow. Show startrightnow's posts

Re: WEEK 5: 7 CONTRARIAN PICKS..RAIDERS WINNING FOR AL, JETS+PANTHERS COVER AS EAGS +COLTS FALL!

LMF AO @ CC , your such a fraud. Where are the "CONTRARIAN" picks. Wow you picked the jets and raiders to cover. Really going out on a limb there. BTW For the poster above , Lions have covered something like their last 12 games in a row.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: WEEK 5: 7 CONTRARIAN PICKS..RAIDERS WINNING FOR AL, JETS+PANTHERS COVER AS EAGS +COLTS FALL!:
    LMF AO @ CC , your such a fraud. Where are the "CONTRARIAN" picks. Wow you picked the jets and raiders to cover. Really going out on a limb there. BTW For the poster above , Lions have covered something like their last 12 games in a row.
    Posted by startrightnow
    moron, i only picked AGAINST the spread. thats contrarian. i said OAK would WIN not just cover. panthers covering is big in my view.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: WEEK 5: 7 CONTRARIAN PICKS..RAIDERS WINNING FOR AL, JETS+PANTHERS COVER AS EAGS +COLTS FALL!:
    and for the bears at the lions?
    Posted by weloveme2
    didnt annouce one for i only focus on me going AGAINST the spread! since detroit is the fave, assume i'm going along with the point spread of 6.5.. its their first national showcase game since the leather helmet days.. they will be pumped and will knock cutler out in the first quarter!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

Normally I could care less if the Pats cover as long as they win. But if covering means the defense improves then I hope they cover and more.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from startrightnow. Show startrightnow's posts

In Response to Re: WEEK 5: 7 CONTRARIAN PICKS..RAIDERS WINNING FOR AL, JETS+PANTHERS COVER AS EAGS +COLTS FALL! : moron, i only picked AGAINST the spread. thats contrarian. i said OAK would WIN not just cover. panthers covering is big in my view.
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN

LOL Good thing you only make air bets because your such a know nothing morons. LMF AO If you didnt bump your own threads , they would still be on page 4 , where they belong. Oakland su or ats has incredible value with Andre Johnson out. He moves the line 1.5-2 pts himself. As long as you can protect your QB against Houston you can still throw on them. And DMC will run against anyone. Same deal with Carolina playing at home against the saints. 6.5 is a big number for a team that will back door cover all year long. LOL Its so funny because you try so hard. LMF AO Yet fail so bad!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: WEEK 5: 7 CONTRARIAN PICKS..RAIDERS WINNING FOR AL, JETS+PANTHERS COVER AS EAGS +COLTS FALL! : LOL Good thing you only make air bets because your such a know nothing morons. LMF AO If you didnt bump your own threads , they would still be on page 4 , where they belong. Oakland su or ats has incredible value with Andre Johnson out. He moves the line 1.5-2 pts himself. As long as you can protect your QB against Houston you can still throw on them. And DMC will run against anyone. Same deal with Carolina playing at home against the saints. 6.5 is a big number for a team that will back door cover all year long. LOL Its so funny because you try so hard. LMF AO Yet fail so bad!
    Posted by startrightnow
    moron, did u go 6-0 going AGAINST my picks? didnt think so. once jets cover i'm 7-0! i think i know a bit about what i talk dont u think dr. moron critic? did u pick the eags to LOSE to the bills, did you pick the chiefs to beat the colts?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from startrightnow. Show startrightnow's posts

In Response to Re: WEEK 5: 7 CONTRARIAN PICKS..RAIDERS WINNING FOR AL, JETS+PANTHERS COVER AS EAGS +COLTS FALL! : moron, did u go 6-0 going AGAINST my picks? didnt think so. once jets cover i'm 7-0! i think i know a bit about what i talk dont u think dr. moron critic? did u pick the eags to LOSE to the bills, did you pick the chiefs to beat the colts?

Actually yea I did. I took KC ats and ML you fukin loser. Only difference is I bet money , not air. My point still stands though. You think your smart with your picks , but theres nothing "contrarian" about them. Everybody , including sharp money was on the picks. Why do you think the line went down in all those games. LMFAO Your such a fukin loser know nothing. Nobody even bothers responding to your pitiful threads anymore. LOL You bump them yourself.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from startrightnow. Show startrightnow's posts

LMF AO @ CC. You have absolutely no right calling anyone a moron. Let me remind you and everyone else that you said Lebron would be better than 23 , compared Brady to Luongo , said Daniel Bard was going to the HOF and said Moss would be back on the team. Your putrid CC. You actually edit your own threads so you don't look like a huge di ck he ad. LOL New avi. , same know nothing pathetic threads.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

LMF AO @ CC. You have absolutely no right calling anyone a moron. Let me remind you and everyone else that you said Lebron would be better than 23 , compared Brady to Luongo , said Daniel Bard was going to the HOF and said Moss would be back on the team. Your putrid CC. You actually edit your own threads so you don't look like a huge di ck he ad. LOL New avi. , same know nothing pathetic threads.
    Posted by startrightnow
    SO MINUS ALL THAT, U REALLY RESPECT MY ANALYSIS RIGHT? brady was luongo in the playoff last year.. yes! lebron STILL could be better than mj. bard is certainly STILL on the hall of fame trak. moss will be back if ocho or branch went down.. dont overrule that! like foxers with obama, u just ignore all the good to focus on ur little agenda.. how about the more than many ones i get right. like calling out the eags and the jets way in pre-season. said both were frauds and wont make the playoffs. said lions would go 11-5 at least. said pats would lose in buffalo when all you koolaid homers were asking for thirds from bb. said tebow would eventually be a GREAT qb.. should i keep patting myself on the back OR DO U NOW GET MY DRIFT?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In Response to Re: WEEK 5: 7 CONTRARIAN PICKS..RAIDERS WINNING FOR AL, JETS+PANTHERS COVER AS EAGS +COLTS FALL! : SO MINUS ALL THAT, U REALLY RESPECT MY ANALYSIS RIGHT? brady was luongo in the playoff last year.. yes! lebron STILL could be better than mj. bard is certainly STILL on the hall of fame trak. moss will be back if ocho or branch went down.. dont overrule that! like foxers with obama, u just ignore all the good to focus on ur little agenda.. how about the more than many ones i get right. like calling out the eags and the jets way in pre-season. said both were frauds and wont make the playoffs. said lions would go 11-5 at least. said pats would lose in buffalo when all you koolaid homers woere asking for thirds from bb. said tebow would eventually be a GREAT qb.. should i keep patting myself on the back..

You mostly just pick your nose anyway.  No one here cares when you say something sensible, its like a cork floating in the Atlantic Ocean of your stupid/outrageous/inflammatory comments.  

Sections
Shortcuts