5 PATS most doomed to miss the cut!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

Re: 5 PATS most doomed to miss the cut!

I think both washington and gregory make this team.  BB signed washington to improve our terrible KR game.  plus Washingotn fills the role left by woodhead.  I would hold off on the endelman prediction just yet, we haven't seen enough of the other wideouts to really make a prediction there.  I am going to say that i think bolden could be gone.  i think they PUP gronk in order to build up another TE in sudfeld. TE's- gronk (PUP) hernandez, hooman, sudfeld, RB- ridley, vareen, blount, washingotn WR- amendola, jenkins, endelman, boyce, dobson,  hawkins or veteran from trade, (harrison on PS)

with enough thrust, pigs fly just fine!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

I can't see Washington not making the team. One of there biggest issues was on kick returns and Washington is a great kick returner. Fells though I think can be pushed heavy by Sudfeld as he didn't rally show much receiving ability last year and Hoom, imo, was a better blocker at times. Gregory is another player I think is going to be pushed. We have a ton of S's now and if T Wilson, Ebner progress I don't see Gregory making the team. Ebner provides more on ST and between the Wilson's, their new Rutgers toy, Ryans/Ras ability to be an emergency S, and McCourty Grgory might be the odd man out. Tebow of course has to be on the list too. He's not a QB and unless he shows talent in another area and quickly I can't see them wasting a spot just because he's a "winner" on the bench

I swear by lil 10 pound bearded baby Jesus

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Washington?  Really?  I'm kind of shocked to see his name listed. 

---------------------------------------------

check out my Patriots photoshops @ patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com for some good laughs.

Photobucket

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenace4life. Show tenace4life's posts

Sorry but there are more than 5 Pats doomed to miss the cut . . . from 90 to 53 means there will be 37 guys here now who will be gone and maybe more if they bring one or two more vets or guys cut from other teams.

Of the 5 vets listed that might not make the team: Washington is a sure bet; Fells' only chance is if Gronk and Ballard are not ready to start the season; Svitek, Gregory and Koutouvides are all 50-50 . . .  I'd say other vets (guys with 3 or more years in the NFL) like Blount, Cole, Cunningham, Fletcher, Green, Tebow, and Thompkins are also 50-50 at best.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

All those guys are better than Tim Tebow! If Tebow makes the team I'm going to lose it! Cutting a TE with our group of injured and hobbled group, cutting a WR with our young inexperienced group, cutting a CB with our never reliable CBs or cutting a DL tomake room for Tim Tebow will be the stupidest thing Belichick has ever done.

Dumber than Chad, Adalius and Albert mixed together! I really dislike Tim Tebow!

Aaron Dobson # 17; Tom Brady's new best friend.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

All those guys are better than Tim Tebow! If Tebow makes the team I'm going to lose it! Cutting a TE with our group of injured and hobbled group, cutting a WR with our young inexperienced group, cutting a CB with our never reliable CBs or cutting a DL tomake room for Tim Tebow will be the stupidest thing Belichick has ever done.

Dumber than Chad, Adalius and Albert mixed together! I really dislike Tim Tebow!

Agreed, there is just no need for this guy to take up a spot

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenace4life. Show tenace4life's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

Tell us how you really feel . . . LOL

Sections
Shortcuts