5 Questions from Kirwan and his camp visit on Sunday.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: 5 Questions from Kirwan and his camp visit on Sunday.

In Response to Re: 5 Questions from Kirwan and his camp visit on Sunday.:
    In Response to Re: 5 Questions from Kirwan and his camp visit on Sunday. : Says the guy who has more posts on this board in a month than I have ever had and references diapers, j1zz, various serial killers and blowup dolls in hundreds of those posts.  I don't even know why you felt the need to come at me for.  Maybe you just can't help yourself anymore.
    Posted by pcmIV

He's getting more desperate by the hour. That's why he lashes out at anybody for the smallest imagined slight.

He used to be thought of as a guy with some actual football knowledge. But as his vendetta against Brady's play and BB's coaching have been confronted, exposed and proven idiotic. He has become more and more shrill and absurd in his attacks on not just them, but other posters.

I mean, what did you do? You simply said you found a simile funny. You didn't even say you agreed with it. But he pounces and tells you to get out more. He is just a desperate troll.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to "Re: 5 Questions from Kirwan and his camp visit on Sunday.":
    In Response to Re: 5 Questions from Kirwan and his camp visit on Sunday. : Oh, Sorry!  I thought when you said 2nd half, you meant the Whole second half.  My Bad! Oh,  wait?  Why are we leaving out the 1st scoring drive of the second half again?  You know the one with all those !st downs?  You been hanging with Rusty too much, my friend. Defiantly Rusty logic. Posted by pezz4pats
    I don't understand what your saying. Are you saying that in the remaining 27 minutes of the half 7 1st downs is a good thing? Is that the picture you will try and paint for us?

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to "Re: 5 Questions from Kirwan and his camp visit on Sunday.": I don't understand what your saying. Are you saying that in the remaining 27 minutes of the half 7 1st downs is a good thing?
    Posted by TrueChamp

When the Giants keep the ball for nearly 17 and a half of those 27 minutes how many 1st downs do you expect we could get in the 9 minutes left to us?

Three of the Giants' four drives in the half lasted 4 and a half minutes or more except the last one where they tore through a collapsed D and scored on them to win it with an almost 3 minute drive.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from coatesfan. Show coatesfan's posts

In response to "Re: 5 Questions from Kirwan and his camp visit on Sunday.": Give it a rest dude. We get it, you think Brady isn't getting it done, your a real maverick hey. Your going against the grain, a rebel in your own mind. You don't need to bring it up on every thread.
    Posted by TrueChamp

Thank you!!!  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: 5 Questions from Kirwan and his camp visit on Sunday. :Nothing he says is funny whatsoever. It's backed by an obsessive agenda to defend Tom Brady on a messageboard.  If I'm 65 and that's what I'm doing, shoot me. Pathetic.
    Posted by CliffordWasHere

Might as well shoot you now because whatever age you are your "obsessive agenda" to trash Brady is worse than any Pats' fan defending him could ever be at any age.

In your insane desire to never admit you are wrong you've become a psychotic troll and you don't even know it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to "Re: 5 Questions from Kirwan and his camp visit on Sunday.": I don't understand what your saying. Are you saying that in the remaining 27 minutes of the half 7 1st downs is a good thing? Is that the picture you will try and paint for us?
    Posted by TrueChamp

No not saying that at all but am wondering why you are leaving out the scoring play to make your point.
    Although teams not scoring in the forth quarter is not ideal, it is also not un usual.
    They scored on 38% of their possessions regardless of when, which is above the norm.  Would it have been better if they scored once each in each of the last 3 quarters and not the first quarter.  No it wouldn't.
    The point is they would have had to score on at least 50% of their drives (3 Td's and 1 Fg) to win.  Doesn't matter which quarter.
    What matters is, since the D gave up 50% scoring drives, they had to match or surpass that to win. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In Response to Re: 5 Questions from Kirwan and his camp visit on Sunday. : How is me pointing out how unfunny Babe's commentary is, coming at you?

Is this a serious question?

In Response to Re: 5 Questions from Kirwan and his camp visit on Sunday. : You might want to get out more if you're spitting out coffee over that mish mash of imagery and word choices. His delivery stinks. Seriously, what do you think the highlight of Babe Parilli's weekend is? Going to the grocery store?  A 65 year old, embittered single, bald man all angry that Tom Brady isn't more celebrated by some Pats fans on a boston.com board. lmao Holy crap, people.  Get out and get some culture here

Perhaps petty insults have become such second nature to you that you don't realize what you are saying, but that is in it of itself pretty sad.  Also the fact that you are comparing someone posting about football on an internet message board to a serial killer/sex offender is pretty f'ing strange man.  Get some perspective.  Maybe if you stuck to more generic name calling you might not get banned as much...

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: 5 Questions from Kirwan and his camp visit on Sunday. : No not saying that at all but am wondering why you are leaving out the scoring play to make your point. Although teams not scoring in the forth quarter is not ideal, it is also not un usual. They scored on 38% of their possessions regardless of when, which is above the norm.  Would it have been better if they scored once each in each of the last 3 quarters and not the first quarter.  No it wouldn't. The point is they would have had to score on at least 50% of their drives (3 Td's and 1 Fg) to win.  Doesn't matter which quarter. What matters is, since the D gave up 50% scoring drives, they had to match or surpass that to win. 
    Posted by pezz4pats

Of course you are correct. The problem is that these few jabronis think a defense unable to get off the field and allowing long drives which keeps the overall score down is good defense. It's not. It's actually playing into the other guy's hands because they want to keep our strength, the offense, off the field.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Look 2 guys here are trying to tell us that McD and BB are not trying to use the run more, that the 90-33 pass to run ratio in the 2 SB's was the defense's fault, that the Fb's and 2nd,3rd rd Rb's in camp do not mean that we realize we need to use the run more, that Brady didn't just say, we need a 4 minute offense. That Brady did not say we need to take the run when the defense gives it to us. Despite what we are all witnessing with our own 2 eyes they are refusing to acknowledge the problem. 

Lets see here.....135 passes to 55 rushes in 3 losses in a row to the gints= the defense's fault....even though we were playing with a lead in all 3 games, even though the defense was the 2nd best ppg allowed defense in the post season this past SB. The 15.5 points per game scored in our last 2 SB's is not the offense's fault? LMAO

Hopeless conclusions by 2 guys grasping at straws.

I am done with this as it is finally starting to irritate me which is the objective of at least one poster here.

Looking forward to this season, to McD bringing back an offense that is no longer one dimensional, to Brady hitting the open guy as opposed to just the big 3. To our offense utilizing TOP and keeping our defense off the field.

I'm looking forward to complimentary football, something we have not had in the Bill Obrien era.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: 5 Questions from Kirwan and his camp visit on Sunday. :  According to you, he's outstanding in every game, especially in the postseason.

No stupido. I never said that. I said he was not good at all passing against the Raven's top rated pass D. I said the INT to Gronk was bad, as all INTs are bad unless there is a tip issue or something. As far as the safety, he is far less at fault than his blockers were.

But what I know and what you don't is that you have to look at the overall performance and overall he has been good in the postseason and great during the regular season. You fixate on any mistake and give no credit for the production as if that's a given and doesn't count.

Meanwhile you ignore every bad aspect of the play of the rest of the entire team and blame Brady for everything. You are a kook.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Lmao.  Rusty tells me I need to get out more because I disagree with him.  I tell him I don't understand why he felt the need to come at me.  He asks how he is coming at me.  I quote him where he tells me to get out more (which is coming at me) and he responds with telling me to get out more.  Is anyone else seeing this?  Can anyone be this f'ing stupid?  Then again we are talking about the same person that insists on comparing posting about football on an internet message board about football to a serial killer and killing animals for fun.  Some people have no perspective.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

2 guys telling us what Brady REALLY meant as opposed to what he actually said.

2 guys in complete denial that Josh McDaniel's is doing anything different than Bill O'Brien even though 27 rushes from our backs, screen passes and I-Formation were occurrences more rare than Loch Ness sightings during OBie's tenure.

There's always excuses for these guys, obscure stat's that point to the defense every time as the boogeyman.  Even when they run the ball heavily last night there's an ulterior motive...

Just admit you were wrong, that O'Brien stunk the joint up in the playoff's and that Josh McDaniel is bringing balance back to the offense, something that we've been yelling for over the past 4 years.

The first step is admitting you were wrong, then you'll be able to enjoy the rest of the season and we can all move on.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: 5 Questions from Kirwan and his camp visit on Sunday. : So, us witnessing Babe Parilli's pychotic behavior displayed here, as he defends Tom Brady to the hilt, is somehow not reminiscent of serial killer behavior, and it's strange?

Right trollboy. A Pats' fan defending the greatest player in team history who just played one of the greatest seasons in NFL history is reminicent of a serial killer.

You are absolutely....

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Eli Manning has outplayed him twice in the SB and it's really mostly about how Brady played, not how Eli played.

How would Brady have done against our vaunted 31st ranked defense numbnuts?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Lets see here.....135 passes to 55 rushes in 3 losses in a row to the gints= the defense's fault....even though we were playing with a lead in all 3 games, even though the defense was the 2nd best ppg allowed defense in the post season this past SB. The 15.5 points per game scored in our last 2 SB's is not the offense's fault? LMAO

All 8 possession games by a team whose game plan was to limit possessions and not give up the ball against a weak D. in order to keep the high powered O off the field for much of the game, causing them to become one dimensional.
    YES! 
    See Parcells game plan, Jints/ Bills Super Bowl.   It's very well documented.
    Also notice the Offensive coordinator at that time.  Same guy that went against the Defensive coordinator all day, every day in practice.
    He might have a clue as to how to beat a BB defense.  Ya think?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

2 guys telling us what Brady REALLY meant as opposed to what he actually said. 
    Posted by wozzy

Once again:

What Wozzy said:
    The four minute offense is the set offense, the go out and do something in the first quarter offense, the "don't go three and out with 3 straight passes" offense. 

What Brady said:
    Four-minute offense at the end of the game with the lead, you have to run it – they know you’re running it and you still have to make yards.

Yep, two of us know that when Brady is talking about the end of the game, he's not talking about the first quarter offense.  Two others seem fixated on trying to tell us what Brady really meant rather than what he clearly said. 

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

2 guys telling us what Brady REALLY meant as opposed to what he actually said. 2 guys in complete denial that Josh McDaniel's is doing anything different than Bill O'Brien even though 27 rushes from our backs, screen passes and I-Formation were occurrences more rare than Loch Ness sightings during OBie's tenure. There's always excuses for these guys, obscure stat's that point to the defense every time as the boogeyman.  Even when they run the ball heavily last night there's an ulterior motive... Just admit you were wrong, that O'Brien stunk the joint up in the playoff's and that Josh McDaniel is bringing balance back to the offense, something that we've been yelling for over the past 4 years. The first step is admitting you were wrong, then you'll be able to enjoy the rest of the season and we can all move on.
    Posted by wozzy

Why don't you admit that OB had an injured BJGE out for half the year and two babies for running backs last year.  One of those who was also out for most of the season.
     McD has a slight advantage as they are no longer injured and babies.
    If they are used more this season, it's because the D can hold a lead and doesn't put them in a hole so that they are forced to pass the whole second half of every game,.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: 5 Questions from Kirwan and his camp visit on Sunday. :  The Giants D, was ranked, a measly 4 spots higher at 27, Einstein. You're going to tell me a 27th "ranking" is somehow that much different?

Everybody with a brain, that leaves you out, knows the Giants' D was hampered by injuries and got much better by playoff time. They allowed the least ppg in the playoffs dum bass.

They pretty much made the MVP look like Sanchez in their game against the Pack.

Sections
Shortcuts